IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

User Image
████████ █████ ███ ↘↘↘

Please User Image my thread, it's much appreciated!

User Image

I bet you may be wondering why we have started this Charity. Am I right? Ever since we have started playing Gaia, my husband and I have been donating to our friends and everyone who was in need of some assistance. This is our way of giving back to Gaia for helping us find each other! I have been playing Gaia for quite awhile now and have finally had time and the gold to put to good use <33 We all know how hard it is to make money on Gaia so anything helps! As a shocker even trash is a blessing at times of need. I have meet Jose (my Husband) here on Gaia and since then my life has been beyond perfect and blessed. He has helped me to realize my true self and accept it. So im going to share my light and his halo with the world <333 We have been dating since 1/5/08. Currently we have been together for about 5 years but have known each other a little bit longer. We have recently got married on 12/31/11 and are beyond happy! We will be celebrating our Second year married soon on 12/ 31/ 2013. It has been an amazing almost Seven years regardless of everything we have been through! Always and forever I will love him and I will continue to enjoy my life with him! I will also continue spreading the joy in helping others. We finally had our baby girl! Nelliel Halibel Stepped foot into our lives and on our hearts on 8/31/12! She weighed 6lbs 4 oz and was beyond perfect! I am blessed to have her in our lives! I'm excited to be a mommy and to see what life has in store for me and my perfect family! If you wanna donate to my very own quest then click here!

-Update- (12/14/13)
                                      Our princess Nelliel is now 15 months and surprises us each and every day. She is now walking and trying to talk. She has such an amazing personality. Nelly just got an early Christmas gift; a yorki puppy of which she is in love with. They follow each other around and its the sweetest thing. Christmas is around the corner and approaching fast. We are excited because Nelly can actually participate this year and open her gifts, I just can't wait! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! <3

Reminder:

Spread holiday cheer and happiness this holiday season and cherish your life like it may end! You never know what will happen so live it to the fullest!!

ωє'νє σηαтє σνєя 346,610,500 мιιση gσ тσ тнσѕє ιη ηєє.

████████ █████ ███ ↖ ↖ ↖

User Image

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
User Image

♥ → Intro

♥ → Contents

♥ → About the owner

♥ → Rules

♥ → Donation/Quest form

♥ → Donators/Quests

♥ → Black. White list

♥ → Giveaway's

♥ → Affiliations

♥ → Contests

♥ → My Quest

♥ → Reserved

Charity: Online currently
                                    Owner: online
                                    Excepting Quests: yes

Mods:
                                    Head Mod:nefret2011- was nominated to be our first mod and greatly accepted! we are so honored to have this kind soul with us to keep me as well as this charity in line when I am away from the computer!

Lead Mod:OGIEN- Graciously offered to be a mod! Is a great person overall and is always getting to know people! Is very uplifting and posts like a maniac. Is great at keeping me on my toes and we are honored to have this person on the staff!

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

тнє яυєѕ αяє тнє яυєѕ
    User Image
    1. Do not Beg at all =/ No asking guest in anyway for help! Put your quest in your siggy and they will see it, if they want to help they will do it on their own free will they dont need you to tell them to!

2.Always follow Gaia's rules

3. Be nice to all members and bumpers

4. Must bump or post at least 20 times before you can apply for a donation on a quest! And try to label your posts and number them as well (you must post twenty new times or be active if you are coming back for another donation and re-applying)

5. When applying for a donation you must title the form Teenage Love or It will not be accepted

6. HAVE FUN!

7. Absolutely do not just post your quest or that your questing! It's called spamming and it not allowed or tolerated!

8. Once you receive a donation you must stay active a bit to get another- The next donation could be random

9. Trades of donations or page winnings will only be held for 7 days, if it is not accepted by then the gold will go back into charity funds for other people and you will have to refill out a request

10. No page stretching allowed meaning no huge graphics are allowed to be posted unless I approve of them regardless of if they are in your post format!

11. When filing out a quest and donation form nothing should be moderated except for you filing out the information, and also the title of the form!

12. You must be at least a year old on gaia (or have over 500 posts at least!)- I may make accommodation for certain people if I feel you deserve it.

13. If I find out you are using mules to get a donation all your accounts will be put on the black list and banned from this thread!

14. Be sure that all information on the form is filled out correctly the first time- If its not it will result in a Donation Delay or Non-Acceptance

15. You are only allowed to fill out a form Once a month period

16. If you stay really active I may send you a second donation before the one month period or I may let you apply once again

17. I need to be able to see your joined date or number of posts when i go on your profile so please set it up so i can see them both! Or let me know that information in your application

18. My records are not always right, if i have not given you a donation but I claim to have please feel free to pm me about it and I will check my records, if it is to long ago for me to see and check then your out of luck, if it was that important for you to get the donation you would of cought on to it soon enough! Your loss, you must fill out a new form and to do so you must post another 20 times or be active!

19. All Requests for a donation must have a quest thread or a quest bar and progress in your signature or you may not get a donation at all! This will show your actual attempt to earn your own gold and that your not just a begger! (this will be void in certain cases depending on the situation).

20. If a quest form is put on hold for over 7 days you will need to fill out a new donation form to receive a donation

21.Have fun and enjoy your stay!

22. Absolutely for no reason are you allowed to disrespect my mod in any way at all. If my mod gets back to me saying that you have, you will be black listed depending how bad, asked to leave thread, or will not get a donation! I will pm you about the matter and have the courtesy not to put you on blast in the Gaia public so please be respectful!

User Image

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

ι' ιкє α σηαтιση ρєαѕє!

Gaia Name: (your in game name or avi name)

Number of posts in thread: (must have 20 or more)

Donating or Questing: (Choose one)

Donation items or amount: (Amount donating if anything, If not just leave blank or edit out)

Item Questing: (Be Specific if its a certain Item or if more then one pick one )

Price of Item:
                                    (Lowest Market Price)

Amount have so far:
                                    (What you have saved up so far)

Link to quest Thread:
                                    (or Proof of Quest)

σя мαувє ι' ιкє тσ σηαтє!

[align=left][list][size=9][color=salmon]

[b]Gaia Name:[/b] (your in game name or avi name)

[b]Number of posts in thread:[/b] (must have 20 or more)

[b]Donating or Questing:[/b] (Choose one)

[b]Donation items or amount:[/b] (Amount donating if anything, If not just leave blank or edit out)

[b]Item Questing:[/b] (Be Specific if its a certain Item or if more then one pick one )
                                    [b]
                                    Price of Item:[/b] (Lowest Market Price)
                                    [b]
                                    Amount have so far:[/b] (What you have saved up so far)
                                    [b]
                                    Link to quest Thread:[/b] (or Proof of Quest)

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
тнαηк уσυ ѕσ мυ¢н

1.InVisIbLe sEreNiTy-8720 gold <3
                              2.Silent-harmony-100k <3
                              3.FrostVandals-50k, two banners and a link on her thread <3
                              4.Drakoro-900k,12x Crystal Overdrives <3
                              5.Vanilla Skyline-50k, small items <3
                              6.shamantra-25k<3
                              7.x-U c o N-x- Gift of the goddess and ink <3
                              8.specialtopuppy-50k,arcana Break, and promotion items
                              9. Anonymous Benefactor- Imaginary Friend <3
                              10.l-l Sephira l-l-Mint king of cups,sagamate,Queue Demonique,Macy's American RAG Dress,Pinkfirework komono,Aeroglider,Luxurious Queen, Asoorted Contact Lense <33333
                              11.Fabulous Jennyfer-1,065 Gold <3
                              12. Tsukino-Dono- Donated 1.5 mill <3 <3
                              13. Reese_Air-5k
                              14.Remorseful Ferrel- 1x Monthly letter for December 2010, 1x Monthly letter for October 2010 <3
                              15.speirez-12.9k <3
                              16. Mysteltain-100k <3 <3
                              17.ALTNaruto- 18k <3
                              18.Inmortus-45k <3
                              19.nefret2011-125k <3 <3
                              20.Wakki Darkmoon-150k <3 <3 <3
                              21.Blackdemondreams- 1.5mil 0.o for contests and funds<3333
                              22. t-t-ten million fireflies- 30k and a heart shaped box <3
                              23.iilucky-270k <3 <3 <3
                              24.PathFinder35-30k <3
                              25.An anonymous benefactor-A western Zodiac<3
                              26.Jinglybell-Sealed letter for July 2012<3
                              27. isweetii- 1Mil in gold and a Coco Kitty <3 <3
                              28.CakieCookieLover-500k <3<3<3
                              29. AlleyKitty34- angelic headband <3
                              30.Atavistically-100k <3
                              31.I-Bommie-I-74k <3
                              32.PoisonOnigiri-grace of Aphrodite, 2k, Acid Teru Teru<3
                              33.HakimsRazor-40k <3
                              34.Gnarkansas-100k <3
                              35.A Random Fairy-250k<333
                              36.OGIEN-1.2mil<33333333333
                              37.The Fluffy Kitten-1 mil <33333
                              38.Ninacruz-150k<33
                              39. The Zerky-500k <333
                              40. Sex With A Blender-10 mil gold, perky merky x2.blind death x1, kanoko's illusionx1,rainydayx2,infinity worldx1, talisman of evilx1,Glacemella x1, sinful scarletx1, pop music cat x1, flightless wishx1 <333333333333

* Thank you to all that have helped *
                              *All these people are in my debt, If yous ever need anything dont hesitate to ask!*
                              *All donations must be sent to LGOLcharityMule and will be accepted as soon as possible*

User Image

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
ωє'яє кєєριηg тяα¢к яιgнт нєяє

1.The Hidden Alice-Alruna's Rose 3rd Gen-70k/400k----&Trade was not accepted of 50k New form must be filled out!
                          2.Demon Myaiku Kuraitani-Two Reve Rouilles-326k/1.1M------&Need to fill out a new form
                          4.[Fox Girl]-Noble Plumage-180k/350k-----&Received 50k
                          5.The Crimson Rose Charity-North kitten star-2.5M/4.8M-----&Received 50k
                          6.ToFanTheFlameOfPassion-gold-0g/800k-----&Received 76k
                          7.elladraken-Inari beads-0g/650k------&Received Inari Beads
                          8.Oceanista-Pale Marionette-3m/8.5------&Received 50k
                          9. l Moriko l-Uncanny Form- 1k/121k------&Received 50k
                          10.Alises-Hidden ace-117k / 790k ------&Received 50k
                          11.Gothicookie-angelic scarfuu- 5m/ 15m------&Received 50k
                          12.Princess Dirty-Golden Laurels and Steel-Plated Ninja band-1.8m/15m------&Received 50k
                          13.rin0_o-kottan bell renion-20k/480k------&Received 50k
                          14.o 0 R i t s u k a 0 o-OMG Hat- 4.8m/25m-----&Received 50k
                          15.Kujoshan-blessing-100k/1.3m------&Received 200k
                          16.admiralsweetchic1-15k/15mil------&Received 50k
                          17.LavenderPaw-Unicorn-20k/145k------&Received 50k
                          18.xsheilabuff-Happy Capsule-40k/2.1mil------&Received 20k
                          19.Chiki Akii-proc.Urn-110k/1.4mil------& Received 50k
                          20.G u M m Y x B e A r x-17k/5.7mil------& Received 20k
                          21.My Chemical Deathwish-Kiki Kitty Plushie-74k/1.7mil------& Received 50k
                          22.ifetski17-cuchips blessing-350k/1.5mil------&Sent 50k
                          23. iZee-x-Toned Keido-384k/1.3mil------&Sent 50k
                          24.vanilla skyline- Katana and other stuff-346k/3.1mil------& Received 100k
                          25.jen1209-Prunny-50k/700k------& Received 50k
                          26.Fabulous Jennyfer- Nartian Star-83k/145k------& Received Nartain Star
                          27.HoboBurrito-katana-100k/1.5mil------& Received 50k
                          28.iiiLucky-Titus the lion-155k/5mil------& Received 100k
                          29.Princess Tsunade Senju-katana-1.2mil/1.6mil------& Received 100k
                          30.x-WannaFuqq-x-prized possesions-117k/1.8mil------& Received 50k
                          31.Fabulous Jennyfer-sweet porridge-71k/1.2mil------& Received 50k
                          32.IV_CoRnELiAn_13-cn scarf and coco kitty-28k/1.2mil------& Received 50k
                          33.soundroom-gold-100k/1.015mil------& Received 50k
                          34.IxValentinexI-cn scarf- 57k/1.6mil------& Received 50k
                          35.polarbear28-gift of the goddess and winter rose-20k/240k------& Received Gift of the Goddess
                          36.iiiLucky-Cloud-130k/470k------& Received 100k
                          37.EpicCandice- Alruna's rose #rd Gen-2.5k/400k------&Need to fill out a new form
                          38.Falling_Star-Dust1001-Moonstone Borealis-7k/49k------& Received 50k
                          39.architectweeg- Hidden Ace-100k/537k------& Received 50k
                          40.Choxiie-Angelic Sash-16mil/37mil------& Received 100k
                          41.admiralsweetchic1-Dream Avi-40k/15mil------&Received 50k
                          42. Eirigh on Luaith-OMG-56k/25mil------&Received 50k
                          43. Fear_the_media-Mint ButterCream Rose-0k/75k------&Received 100k
                          44.iiPocky-Hime-Metals last hope-56k/2.25mil------&Received 100k
                          45.Whimsical Goddess-Zodical 4th Gen- 150k/800k------&Received 100k
                          46.Tsukino-Dono- Received a random gift of a dark halo worth 350k<3
                          47. II Soulless Angel II- Received Checkered Nightmare worth 515k atm!
                          48.s h o o p - d e - w o o p- Received a random gift of Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans worth 140k
                          49.KarinS2- compass of sedigh-16k/1.1mil------&Received 100k
                          50.minty glamour-Gold-2mil/11.3mil------&Received 100k
                          51.s h o o p - d e - w o o p -kiki kitty plushie- 5k/1.2mil------&Received 100k
                          52.iDesisaurus-Crimson Marionette-360k/18mil------&Received 100k
                          53. iiiLucky-Tragic Tower-200k/1.1M------&Received 100k
                          54. MissMissie-SDPlus Doll-385k/2M------&Received 100k
                          55. xX_Terei_Xx- Got a random gift of a red wing worth 120k =]
                          56. AlyKitt_RyukaI- Got a random gift of a Summer bride worth 190k =]
                          57. krillin67-yellow GI - 40k/150k------&Received 100k
                          58. IIBlackButlerLoverII-valefor boundle- 60k/800k-----&Received 100k
                          59. UrTrent- Got a girt of a handsome lech worth 80k and Demonic Anklets worth 190k and 100k gold
                          60. HONEY as SUGER - Got a random gift of a cutie cobberer worth 51k
                          61. II Pestal II-Bitter porridge-350k/1.15mil------&Received 50k
                          62.ii_angelcat-zodiacal&lllycias honor-429k/2.9mil------&Received 50k
                          63. xxsoraluvsyouxx- apprentice charm(x3), and rainbow jubilee-18k/500k------&Received 50k
                          64. BeautifulBedlam-Danddy Time Traveler- 36k/110k------&Received 50k
                          65.Queen Nami-The Sandman-1.2mil/2.3mil------&Received 50k
                          66.mewmewpow-Antique shop 2nd Gen-25k/450k------&Received 50k
                          67.Howling Kiyo-Fall of the Evening Star-1.1mil/9mil------&Received 100k
                          68 _TomoYumi_-Daisy's Dark Hair-3k/370k------&Received 100k
                          69.Nano Charat- Xiao Tu Zi the Rabbit-21k/85k------&Received Xiao Tu Zi the Rabbit
                          70.Howling Kiyo-Fall of the Evening star-6mil/9.1mil------&Received 100k
                          71.prince of the wolves-fallen wish-400k/766k------&Received 200k
                          72.shesomaru- golden laurels-600k/6mil------&Received 100k
                          73.Poetic Wonderland-Compass of Seidh-620k/1mil------&Received 100k
                          74.santa wolf king-inari's beads-5k/600k-----&Received 50k
                          75.peu le coeur noir- long drag-1k/13k tickets------&Received 12k Tickets
                          76.rubbetycute-lots of items worth over 500k-6k/5mil------&Received 25k
                          77.angel perfume-little lucie-25k/1.3mil------&Received 100k
                          78.ShadyVox- Astra XIII: Music In The Air-20k/115k------&Received 100k
                          79.peu le coeur noir-commedia-20k/144k------&Received 100k
                          80.Maddie_d5-zodical 3rd Gen-480k/850k------&Received 50k
                          81.Toblerawn ------&Received 100k Random Donation
                          82.peu le coeur noir------&Received 100k Random Donation
                          83.iLucky-------&Received 200k Random Donation
                          84. Toblerawn-Steel plated ninja band-1.5mil/8.5mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          85. _winterdawnn-Antique Shop-150k/405k------&Received 100k Donation
                          86.ShadyVox-wolf of southtown-400k/650k------&Received 50k
                          87.Crystalized Cherri-Gogh Reed-300k/660k------&Received 50k
                          88. XionTheSlayer -crimson marionette-1mil/19mil------&Received 50k
                          89.Howling Kiyo-OMG- 40k/24mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          90.iiiLucky-mudslide-3mil/5.5mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          91.StarNovas-Received a Random Christmas Gift of a Alternate Moira's Top worth 100k
                          92.Beamsofsorrow- Elpis -640k/2.6mil-----&Received 100k Donation
                          93.Kakushitsu Kitsune-Mudslide and Crimson Marionette-91k/23mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          94.Inmortus-Ancient Katana- 20k/1.5mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          95. Poetic Wonderland-little lucie 3rd gen-140k/240k------&Received 100k Donation
                          96.Amityami- midnight rainbow-357k/2mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          97.SimpleMediocre-Questing Art-350k/500k------&Received 100k Donation
                          98.Cindycate-Black Swan- 189k/800k------&Received 100k Donation
                          99.Regine Masilang- Unwanted items/Sign-buying funds- 13k/unlimited------&Received 50k Donation
                          100.Kendi Kane- Oisin's Blessing- 5.8mil/8.4mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          101. xi-Mr Perfection-Ancient Katana- 300k/1.7mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          102.lxl Corrupted- Ancient Katana- 150k/1.6mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          103.OGIEN-Yama no Tamago 2nd Gen- 3k/220k------&Received 100k Donation
                          104.Sub - Atomic - Zero -Penguin Slippers-1.5mil/2.3mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          105.share-ah - Rogue Bravado-20k/110k------&Received 50k Donation
                          106.I-Bommie-I- Monochrome Keido- 2.06Mil/3.6Mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          107.xicobal noern-dante's divine verdict- 400k/3mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          108. OGIEN-Custom cut- 10k/280k------&Received 100k Donation
                          109.reetika kakkar-gogh reed-300k/920k------&Received 100k Donation
                          110.Angel in my Dreams-Micheal's Wings-200k/4mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          111. Jakol it is-Yakisoba Shift-188k/2.2mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          112.Inmortus-Limit Breaker-20k/197k------&Received 50k Donation
                          113.Mienfoo- Fallen wish- 167k/830k------&Received 50k Donation
                          114.Chesty McGee-Toscano Jacket by Dernier Cri-1.4mil/3mil------&Received 300k Donation
                          115.panda burgers- Staff of the Angels- 270k/450k------&Received 180k Donation
                          116.Phantom girl1214-Pandalita- 20k/6.5mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          117.iSweetii- Mini Nitemare Wings- 79k/175mil------&Received 270k Donation & Sealed letter for July 2012
                          118.viasindios666- Sublime Mademoiselle- 36k/125k------&Received 90k Donation
                          119.Mienfoo-Won a Briar's Shot worth 22k
                          120.xOxymoron-Won a coral seafolk worth 32k
                          121.Prince Rozen- Wed to Darkness- 0k/500k------&Received 100k Donation
                          122.o0Roxy0o-Rosamund's Revenge-65k/440k------&Received 100k Donation
                          123.clamoree-Cloud-20k/430k------&Received 50k Donation
                          124.Cindycate-Lady Luck- 970k/3.5mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          125.Prussian Kiba-FMAB Ling Yao- 127k/507k------&Received 100k Donation
                          126.Naner Wafer xU- Runcible Spoon 2nd Gen.-320k/670k------&Received 100k Donation
                          127.Maxiimum Rage-Ancient Katana- 210k/1.5mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          128.Mikitt-Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans-1k/133k------&Received 50k Donation
                          129.CookieYuki16-Princess Discord- 530k/1.9mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          130.Captain Ravis-Padmavati's Lotus-178k/339k------&Received 100k Donation
                          131.KinkyRice-Saint Ciel: Agape 2nd gen.- 300k/1.7m------&Received 100k Donation
                          132.xXTwisted_ObilivionXx-Custom cut-133k/400k------&Received 100k Donation
                          133.Prussian Kiba- Monochrome Keido- 315k/3.5Mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          134.Phantom Girl1214- Panda Slippers-130k/2.2Mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          135.Mrs Italy- Petit Cherie- 39k/275k------&Received 50k Donation
                          136._winterdawnn -SDPlus #253 Sandman- 210k/990k- -----&Received 100k Donation
                          137.nefret2011- Lumina Shroud- 211k/2.3 mil------&Received 200k Donation
                          138.bloodangel95- Witch's Grand Gala- 280k/ 1.8Mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          139.Revontheus (Inmortus)-Lucifer's Wings- 1.1 Million/Unknown------&Received 50k Donation
                          140.DzeTriedge- Ancient katana- 650k/1.5 Mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          141.Scarred Secrets- Succubus Zivva- 22k/6.4mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          142. Cakiecookielover-OMG hat-20.1 mil/24 mil------&Received 200k Donation
                          143.Inspirational Love- Steel-plated Ninja Band- 193k/9.6Mil- -----&Received 50k Donation
                          144.TuttiiFruttiie- Keiko's Cake- 50k/320k- -----&Received 50k Donation
                          145.xXAkkiarn KieranXx- OMG- 400k/26 mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          146.Avaricious Koko- Petit Cerise Fille- 690k/700k------&Received 50k Donation
                          147.azncrombie101- SDplus #255 La dragonne - 150k/1.5mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          148.zora072004-Dream avatar- 32k/1.4mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          149.mickaylaanime- Zodiacal 2nd Gen.- 813k/ 1.2mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          150.digital barbie doll- pink marionette- 10k/8Mil- -----&Received 100k Donation
                          151. X_thts so ninja_Xx- Radio Hovak Bundle - 17k/935k------&Received 50k Donation
                          152. x-peachyluv-Strawberry Sundae Sweets-117k/450k------&Received 100k Donation
                          153. Naijynx- Pale Marionette- 73k/14.4mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          154. MadFantasy-Kaede's hope- 525k/1mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          155. HisSweetLullaby- Dream avatar- 30k/10mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          156. Scarred Secrets- Succubus Zivva- 4.3mil/6.3mil------&Received 150k Donation
                          157. Adequately Kat-Recieved a random donation of 50k
                          158. OGIEN-kiki kitty plushie- 50k/1.6mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          159. Revontheus- Checkmate Void- 5k/1.2mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          160. cute_luna1- Zodiacal 1st gen.- 200k/ 1.9mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          161. xxcutiegirl99xx- Rosamund's Revenge- 380k/5.3mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          162. LinkLuver- Zodiacal, first gen.- 222k/2.2mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          163. Ellie the Magnificent- Winged Anklets- 2.8mil/3.5mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          164. Ayame Shizuko- Funds for a Charity-69k/infinity------&Received 100k Donation
                          165. faire peur-nitemare scarf-1.4mil/12.9mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          166. iizod312 - Steel-Plated Ninja Band -20k/8mil------&Received 50k Donation
                          167. reetika kakkar-cartier the dragon-3.3/7.5mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          168. LinkLuver-Trilune's Promise- 58k/350k- -----&Received Trilune's Promise worth 390k
                          169. The Fluffy Kitten- Compass of Seidh- 900k/1.2mil------&Received 300k Donation
                          170. Ms Sharra-Golden Wings- 10k/415k------&Received Golden wings worth 434k
                          171.Siberian Teacups-Runcible Spoon-300k/500k------&Received 200k Donation
                          172.isweetii------&Received A random gift of a kiki kitty(1.2mil), Coco(450k), and a BuBu (70k)
                          173.The Fluffy Kitten------&Received Sexy Present (Valentines Day 2k9) (90k)
                          174.Miku magic-Princess manner-1m/5mil------&Received 100k Donation
                          175.KiranTheWitchv2-Zodiacal-622k/1.8m------&Received 100k Donation
                          176.Annona Ceres-Clockwork Headmaster-300k/830k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          177.Starie Mareep------&Received Gift of the Goddess (40k)
                          178.Spartan's charity------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          179.Dropped My Bass------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          180.xXLadyPantherXx-fragrant heartbeat-120k/500k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          181.Zagallobergo-Zagallobergo-0k/340k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          182.Kimachi123-Little Lucie-113k/550k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          183.Savvy-Girll-Lunar Countess-1.2m/3.3m------&Received a Random 50k Donation
                          184.Amai kaze v2-blue belle-500k/760k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          185.theythinkimcrazy0-o-Jet kitten star-200k/7mil------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          186.MyCatPlaysTheGuitar-Coco kitty- 100k/500k------&Received a Random 50k Donation
                          187.II Certified II------&Received a Random Donation of sleeptime bunbun (worth 45k)
                          188.xWalkingDeadDollx- -----&Received a Random 55k Donation
                          189.Mista Pickles- -----&Received a Random 200k Donation
                          190.Sweet Fewl- -----&Received a Random 50k Donation
                          -Christmas raffle winnings went out (worth 350k)-
                          191.I-LunaticHarmony-I-Conjurer -111k/400k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          192.snochan15-Nitemare Minis-22mil/146mil------&Received a Random 50k Donation
                          193.bloodangel95-Lots of items-200k/8mil------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          194.I-SeraphicMelody-I-Checkmate 2nd Gen-87k/157k------&Received a Random 50k Donation
                          195.ii_rawrtastichobo- Rosamund's Revenge-500k/700k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          196.Mr Fvckeroo-Furious Lost Boy-410k/1.7mil------&Received a Random 50k Donation
                          197.OGIEN-Black swan-200k/800k------&Received a Random 50k Donation
                          198.commedesfvckdown-Ancient Katana-1.1mill/1.5mill------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          199.II Certified II-Cafe Miam-12k/500k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          200.ii_iguanalicious-Vampire Sound-6k/350k------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          201.nefret2011-Ashen Marionette-1.9mil/6mil------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          202. -Donated and sponsored 110k so far in the 11th Gaia Nudity Event-
                          203.LinkLuver-Lovely Lucie-7.9M/13M------&Received a Random 150k Donation
                          204.Ways2Win-Anything on wishlist-1.4 Mill/Infinity Mill------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          205.OGIEN-sweetheart ring- 5M/30Mil------&Received a Random 200k Donation
                          206.bouncingbustybunny ------&Received a Random 60k Donation
                          207.Twicca- -----&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          208A Random Fairy.------&Received a Random 100k Donation
                          209.The Fluffy Kitten- -----&Received a Donation of a bubu kitty worth 250k atm
                          210. Souverain- Doufu Hua- 5mil/40mil------&Received a Donation of 1mil
                          211. carson mccullers------&Received a Random banie the bunny worth 195k atm
                          212. yaaataada------&Received a Random 37k Donation
                          213. DistractedSardine------&Received a Random 50k Donation
                          214. Tsumetai Akayuki-Masquerade-230k/8.5mil------&Received a Random 200k Donation
                          215.Amy_29star-Le Carousel- 200k/1.2 mil- -----&Received a Random 200k Donation
                          216. Tsumetai Akayuki-Astra-1: Spectacular Golden Halo-4.8 mil/11 mill------&Received a Random 1 Mil Donation
                          217. ios 7-Bunny Slippers- 165 mil/210 mil------&Received a Random 1 Mil Donation
                          218. xSawako------&Received a Random 400k Donation
                          219. Kiyo Kitsune------&Received a Random 1 Mil Donation
                          220. Deatux------&Received a Random Carol of Ol' Ebenezer-worth 3.7 mil Donation
                          221. Tsumetai Akayuki------&Received a Random 3 Mil Donation
                          222. The Fluffy Kitten------&Received a Perky Melody worth 2 Mil Donation
                          223.I3 e a u t i f u l x3-candycat-0/30mill------&Received a Candy Cat worth 30 Mil Donation
                          224. wild and young-queen of solair------&Received a Random 1 Mil Donation
                          225.Sneikyz ------&Received a Random SD Plus #351 Mad Hatter worth 280mil
                          ----------------------------------------------------------&* Not Added to Gold Counter *

226. RedVelvet21-1bil/4bil-------&Received 100mil

------------------------------------------------------------& * Accepted Applications *

227.Pythonesque-Rosamund's Corruption- 2.6bil/8.6bil-
                          228. yummycupcakessparkles-princess mustachio-1bil/5bil-

-----------------------------------------------------------& * Waiting List*

*If you are on the waiting list, there is no limit to how long you may be waiting! I shall try my best to get to you ASAP*

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
                            User Image
                            ηαυgнту ηαυgнту ηαυgнту

1. Sudice- Harassing my thread and me!
                            2. Fabulous Jennyfer & IxValentinexI- Both the same person i thought she was a friend, I gave her over 300k in donations, she used two accounts to con me into donations pretending to be two different people and then after all that decided to leave the charity and make her own as well as stoled my whole thread's front page how original of her. Shes Nothing to me and wont ever be ! She is a thief as well as a lier and should never be trusted!
                            User Image
                            ηι¢є ηι¢є ηι¢є!

1. Drakoro- He is the most sweetest and charitable person i have ever meet, hes beyond awesome for words and his gratitude and hospitality means a lot to me i am beyond grateful. He is the 1st ever Little Gift Of Love Charity white list Honoree. And I owe him everything! I am forever in his debt.
                            2. Tsukino-Dono- He donated 1.5 mill <3 Hes beyond amazing and will always know how to rock my sox <3 Hes awesome to the ex-stream and will always be loved <3 I will always be in his debt <3 *glumps and never lets go*
                            3. Howling Kiyo -Loved for keeping this thread alive and being part of our success <3
                            4. Blackdemondreams-She has been a god send especially when the charity needed it most! She is absalutlly amazing and a role model to me! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet here on Gaia and she is very supportive! She is my inspiration and the reason I do what I do.
                            5.Magnanimity Profusion- A random super generous gaian! This person is beyond selfless! He/she donated more then could ever be imagined to help fund this charity and will forever be deeply loved beyond words! I owe this person my soul! This person is the sweetest most wholesome person I have ever known! There are too long of a list of sincere nice words that all describing this person! <3
                            6.iSweetii- She has been my best friend since forever! This girl is a sister to me! She has always been there for me as well as my husband! She is beyond generous and is always giving regardless of her own quests! She is just awesome and I don't know where I would be without her!

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

March 31,2010 ---& Charity under construction
March 31,2010-----& Charity Now Opened
September 25, 2010---------------& Charity Closed
September 31,2010 ---------& Charity Re-Opened
March 20, 2010---------------& Charity Closed
March 25,2011------------& Charity ReRe-Opened
May 3,2011 ---------------& New Thread layout put up
June 1,2011- June 14,2011---------------& Our nudists go nude to raise money for the charity *yay*
June 2,2012---------------&We were honored to receive our first two mods <3
June 17,2012---------------& We Reached 1k in pages Finally! Good work everyone!
July 19, 2012---------------& At this moment we have 3 Awesome people going nude for our charity in the Nudity event this year <3
October 1, 2012- October 14, 2012---------------&Our Nudists go nude this week to raise gold for our charity!
August 31, 2012---------------&Our Beautiful Baby Girl was Born <3

- The Thread was updated Up to page 1,738 on 1/9/2013

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

████████ █████ ███ ↘↘↘

1. First on page 5 - 2.5k
                  2. Second on page 10 - 2.5k
                  3. Third on page 15 - 3k
                  4. Fourth on page 20- 1.5k
                  5. Fifth on page 25- 3k
                  6. Sixth on page 30- 2k
                  7. First on page 35- 2.5k
                  8. Second on page 40- 1.5k
                  9. Third on page 45- 1.5k
                  10. Fourth on page 50- 5k <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Charity Re-Opened
                  1.First on page 55-1k
                  2.Second on page 60-2k
                  3. Third on page 65-2.5k
                  4. Fourth on page 70- 3k
                  5.Tenth on page 75-4k
                  6.First on page 80- 2k
                  7.Fifth on page 85- 1k
                  8.Second on page 90- 2.5k
                  9. Third on page 95-3k
                  10. Random number will be generated out of 15 and that person will receive a random prize <3 Page 100
                  11.Fourth on page 105-4k
                  12. Sixth on page 110-2k
                  13.First on page 115-1k
                  14.Second on page 120-1.5k
                  15.Third on page 125-2k
                  16.Fourth on page 130-2.5k
                  17.Fifth on page 135-3k
                  18.Sixth on page 140-3.5k
                  19.Seventh on page 145-4k
                  20.Eighth on page 150-4.5k
                  21.Nineth on page 155-5k
                  22.Tenth on page 160-1k
                  23.Eleventh on page 165-1.5k
                  24.Twelth on page 170-2k
                  25.First on page 175-2.5k
                  26.Second on page 180-3k
                  27.Third on page 185-3.5k
                  28.Fourth on page 190-4k
                  29.Fifth on page 195-4.5k
                  30.Random person on page 200- Gets a Crystal Overdrive
                  30. First on page 205- 1k
                  31. Second on page 210- 1.5k
                  32.Third on page 215- 2k
                  33. Fourth on page 220- 2.5k
                  34. Fifth on page 225- 3k
                  35. Sixth on page 230- 3.5k
                  36. Seventh on page 235- 4k
                  37.Eighth on page 240-4.5k
                  38. Nineth on page 245- 2k
                  39.Random person on page 250- 3k
                  40.Tenth on page 255- 4k
                  41. Eleventh on page 260- 4.5k
                  42. Twelfth on page 265-5k
                  43.First on page 270- 1k
                  44.Second on page 275-1.5k
                  45.Third on page 280- 2k
                  46.Fourth on page 285- 2.5k
                  47.Fifth on page 290- 3k
                  48.Sixth on page 295- 3.5k
                  49.Random person on page 300- Gets a Crystal OverDrive
                  50.Seventh on page 305- 4k
                  51. Eighth on page 310-4.5k
                  52.Ninth on page 315- 5k
                  53.Tenth on page 320- 1k
                  54. Eleventh on page 325- 1.5k
                  55. Twelfth on page 330- 2k
                  56.Thirteenth on page 335- 2.5k
                  57. Fourteenth on page 340- 3k
                  58. Fifteenth on page 345- 3.5k
                  59. First on page 350- 4k
                  60. Second on page 355- 4.5k
                  61. Third on page 360- 5k
                  62. Fourth on page 365- 1k
                  63. Fifth on page 370- 1.5k
                  64. Sixth on page 375- 2k
                  65. Seventh on page 380- 2.5k
                  66. Eighth on page 385- 3k
                  67. Ninth on page 390- 3.5k
                  68. Tenth on page 395- 4k
                  69. Random person on page 400 gets- 50k
                  70. Eleventh on page 405- 4.5k
                  71. First on page 410-5k
                  72. Second on page 415-1k
                  73.Third on page 420-1.5k
                  74.Fourth on page 425-2k
                  75.Fifth on page 430-2.5k
                  76.Sixth on page 435-3k
                  77.Seventh on page 440-3.5k
                  78.Eighth on page 445-4k
                  79.Nineth on page 450-4.5k
                  80.Tenth on page 455-5k
                  81.Eleventh on page 460- 1k
                  82.Twelfth on page 465- 1.5k
                  83.Thirteenth on page 470- 2k
                  84.Fourteenth on page 475- 2.5k
                  85.Fifteenth on page 480- 3k
                  86.First on page 485- 3.5k
                  87.Second on page 490- 4k
                  88.Third on page 495- 4.5k
                  89.Random person on page 500- gets 50k or a donation-ed item close to that amount
                  90.Fourth on page 505- 5k
                  91.Fifth on page 510-1k
                  92.Sixth on page 515-1.5k
                  93.Seventh on page 520-2k
                  94.Eigth on page 525-2.5k
                  95.Nineth on page 530-3k
                  96.Tenth on page 535-3.5k
                  97.Eleventh on page 540-4k
                  98.Twelth on page 545-4.5k
                  99.Thirteenth on page 550-5k
                  100. Fourteenth on page 555-1k
                  101.Fifteenth on page 560- 1.5k
                  102.First on page 565-2k
                  103. Second on page 570-2.5k
                  104.Third on page 575-3k
                  105.Fourth on page 580-3.5k
                  106.Fifth on page 585-4k
                  107.Sixth on page 590-4.5k
                  108. Seventh on page 595- 5k
                  109. Random person on page 600- Gets a random prize I'm it's me I will choose two winners!
                  110. Eighth on page 605-1k
                  111. Ninth on page 610-1.5k
                  112.Tenth on page 615-2k
                  113. First on page 635-1k
                  114. Second on page 640-2k
                  115. Third on page 645-3k
                  116. Fourth on page 650-4k
                  117. Fifth on page 655-5k
                  118. Sixth on page 670- 1k
                  119. Seventh on page 675- 1.5k
                  120. Eighth on page 680- 2k
                  121. Ninth on page 685- 2.5k
                  122. Tenth on page 690- 3k
                  123. Eleventh on page 695- 3.5k
                  124. Twelfth on page 700- 4k
                  125. First on page 705- 4.5k
                  126. Second on page 710- 5k
                  127. Third on page 715- 1k
                  128. Fourth on page 720- 2k
                  129.Fifth on page 725- 3k
                  130.Sixth on page 730- 3.5k
                  131.Seventh on page 735- 4k
                  132. Eight on page 740- 1k
                  133.Ninth on page 745- 2k
                  134.Random person on page 750- Gets a random item from wishlist or towards their quest! (No limit to amount)
                  135.Tenth on page 755- 3k
                  136.Eleventh on page 760- 3.5k
                  137.Twelfth on page 765- 4k
                  138.Thirteenth on page 770- 4.5k
                  139.Fourteenth on page 775- 5k
                  140.Fifteenth on page 780- 1k
                  141.First on page 785- 1.5k
                  142.Second on page 790- 2k
                  143.Third on page 795- 2.5k
                  144. Random person on page 800- Gets a random donation towards there quest (no set donation amount)
                  145.Fifth on page 805- 3.5k
                  146.Sixth on page 810- 4k
                  147.Seventh on page 815- 4.5k
                  148. Eighth on page 820- 5k
                  149.Ninth on page 825- 1k
                  150.Tenth on page 830- 1.5k
                  151.Eleventh on page 840- 2k
                  152.Twelfth on page 850- 2.5k
                  153.Thirteenth on page 860- 3k
                  154.Fourteenth on page 870- 3.5k
                  155.Fifteenth on page 880- 4k
                  156. Second on page 890 - 2.5k
                  157. Random person on page 900 - Random person Receives a random gift! (50k)
                  158. Fourth on page 910- 3k
                  159. Fifth on page 920- 2k
                  160. Sixth on page 930- 2.5k
                  161. Seventh on page 940-4k
                  162. Eight on page 950-3.5k
                  163. Ninth on Page 960- 4k
                  164. Tenth on Page 970- 4.5k
                  165. Eleventh on Page 980- 5k
                  166. Twelfth on Page 990- 1k
                  167. Two Random people on page 1,000 - Random person Receives a random gift! (worth up to 50k and a second person will win a prize worth up to 25k)
                  168. Thirteenth on Page 1,010-1.5k
                  169. Fourteenth on Page 1,020- 2k
                  170. Fifteenth on Page 1,030- 2.5k
                  171. First on Page 1,040- 3k
                  172. Second on Page 1,050-3.5k
                  173. Third on Page 1,060- 4k
                  174. Fourth on Page 1,070- 4.5k
                  175. Fifth on Page 1,080- 5k
                  176. Sixth on Page 1,090-1k
                  177. Seventh on Page 1,100-1.5k
                  178. Eleventh on Page 1,110- 2k
                  179. Twelfth on Page 1,120-2.5k
                  180. Thirteenth on Page 1,130-3k
                  181. Fourteenth on Page 1,140- 3.5
                  182. Fifteenth on Page 1,150- 4k
                  183. Random Person
                  184. Second on Page 1,160-5k
                  185. Third on Page 1,170- 1k
                  186. Fourth on Page 1,180- 2k
                  187. Fifth on Page 1,190- 3k
                  188. Sixth on Page 1,200-4k
                  189. Seventh on Page 1,210-5k
                  190. Eighth on Page 1,220- 1k
                  190. Ninth on Page 1,230- 2k
                  190. Tenth on Page 1,240- 3k
                  190. Eleventh on Page 1,250- 4k
                  191. Twelfth on Page 1,260-5k
                  192. Thirteenth on Page 1,270-1k
                  193. Fourteenth on Page 1,280- 2k
                  194. Fifteenth on Page 1,290- 2.5k
                  195. First on Page 1,300- 3k
                  196. Second on Page 1,310- 3.5k
                  197. Third on Page 1,320- 4k
                  198. Fourth on Page 1,330- 4.5k
                  199. Fifth on Page 1,340- 1k
                  200. Sixth on Page 1,350-2k
                  201. Seventh on Page 1,360-3k
                  202. Eighth on Page 1,370- 4k
                  203. Ninth on Page 1,380- 1k
                  204. Tenth on Page 1,390- 2k
                  205. Eleventh on Page 1,400- 3k
                  206. Twelfth on Page 1,410- 4k
                  207. Thirteenth on Page 1,420- 5k
                  208. Fourteenth on Page 1,430- 1k
                  209. Fifteenth on Page 1,440- 2k
                  210. First on Page 1,450- 3k
                  211. Second on Page 1,460- 4k
                  212. Third on Page 1,470- 5k
                  213. Fourth on Page 1,480- 1k
                  214. Fifth on Page 1,490- 2k
                  215. Random poster on Page 1,500- One Random poster on this page gets 25k!
                  216. Seventh on Page 1,510- 3k
                  217. Eighth on Page 1,520- 4k
                  218. Ninth on Page 1,530- 5k
                  219. Tenth on Page 1,540- 1k
                  220. Eleventh on Page 1,550- 2k
                  221.First on Page 1,560- 3k
                  222. Second on Page 1,570- 4k
                  223. Third on Page 1,580- 5k
                  224. Fourth on Page 1,590- 1k
                  225. Fifth on Page 1,600- One Random poster on this page gets 25k!
                  226. Sixth on Page 1,610- 2k
                  227. Seventh on Page 1,620- 3k
                  228. Eighth on Page 1,630- 4k
                  229. Ninth on Page 1,640- 5k
                  230. Tenth on Page 1,650- 1k
                  231. Eleventh on Page 1,660- 2k
                  232. Twelfth on Page 1,670- 3k
                  233. Thirteenth on Page 1,680- 4k
                  234. Fourteenth on Page 1,690- 5k
                  235. Fifteenth on Page 1,700-One Random poster on this page gets 50k!
                  236. First on Page 1,710- 1k
                  237. Second on Page 1,720- 2k
                  238. Third on Page 1,730- 3k
                  239. Fourth on Page 1,740- 4k
                  240. Page 1,750- One Random poster on this page gets 50k!
                  241. Page 1,800- One Random poster on this page gets 50k!
                  242. Page 1,850- One Random poster on this page gets 50k!
                  243. Page 1,900- One Random poster on this page gets 50k!
                  244. Page 1,950- One Random poster on this page gets 50k!
                  245. Page 2,000- One Random poster on this page gets 100k! and One Random poster on this page gets 50k!

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------
                  *more to come*

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

~pm iLover1508 if you have a link to a thread you would like to add here~

ιηкѕ ιη

User ImageUser Image

ιηкѕ συт

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6znmndx][IMG]http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r452/TLBBRG/commission24pt21.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6znmndx][img]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af19/wolvesrox1002/Banners/gift_box2.jpg[/img][/url]

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
User Image

YAHTZEE

Here's How to play the Game 0.o:
                          The object of this game is to use the dice and roll a certain combination of numbers. All you have to do is to use a 5--qty. 6--sided dice. If you are not sure how to do this go to"POST ACTION"
                          where it says "DIE SIZE" select 6-sided & where it says "# OF DICE" enter 5. Put your text in the post and hit submit.

In order to win a prize you must roll one of the following combination's:

STRAIGHT: this is when you roll a number where all of the numbers are different. You don't need to have any 5 particular numbers but they all must be different. No doubles, triples, ect.

EXAMPLE: 43125, 25436, 15324

FULL HOUSE: this is ANY combination of 2 of the same number and 3 of the same number. This means that 2/5 of the numbers must be the same and 3/5 of the numbers must also be the same but a different number from the first two.

EXAMPLE: 23323, 55544, 16661
                          !
                          FOUR of a KIND: this is ANY combination of 4 of the same number. This just means that 4/5 of the number must all be the same .

EXAMPLE: 33343, 11211, 65666

FIVE of a KIND: this is exactly what it sounds like. This is YAHtZEE. All five of the numbers need to be the same number.

EXAMPLE: 33333, 66666, 22222

Rules:
                          / You are only allowed to win 2 times a day.
                          / You must pm me the page number that you won on.
                          / Trades will be sent ASAP. Please be patient.

THE PRIZE AMOUNTS ARE AS FOLLOWED:

STRAIGHT & FULL HOUSE---20K
                          4 of a KIND---25K
                          YAHTZEE---50K

Mr/ Miss Popularity

The object of this game is to advertise this charity the most by any means necessary, in doing so you will be gaining popularity >.< For every person that visits the charity to just bump, donate, or even try and get a donation you will gain a set amount of popularity points. The set amount of points is listed below! Winner gets a prize listed below! ! =] Good Luck Everyone!

1st place will get 2 mil
                          2nd place will get 1mil
                          3rd place will get 500k
                          4th place and 5th place will get 250k
                          All other participants will get 50k each

Rules:
                          1. Only I will be keeping up with and recording your points.
                          2. You have from February 12, 2014 until March 30, 2014 to gain points.
                          3. The person you add must state in their first post that they were sent here by you.
                          -More may be added if needed-

Point Scale:
                          1. For every banner you create you get half a point (limit of 4 Banners each contestant)
                          2. For every person that bumps at least once you get one point
                          3. For every person you get to come in and apply for a donation you get two points
                          4. For every person that donates more then 15k and posts at least 5 times you get three points
                          5. For every person that comes in for at least two days straight posting over 20 times but just to chat gets you four points
                          6. For every thread you get to affiliate with ours you get three points

Players:
                          -none so far-

The Secret Letter

Here's how you play: If you see the envelope posted any place in the thread besides the first page then you must
                          be the first to quote it, and fast before someone beats you to it!
                          The person who quotes it first can choose between a mystery item worth 1g-50,000g or 15k in gold! Choose wisely! >.<

Here is the envelope:
                          User Image

Winners:
                          Howling Kiyo-*Random Item*kareoke party worth 30k
                          ShadyVox-random gift worth 15k+
                          iiiLucky-Luxurious Queen of Pentacles random prize worth 17k
                          reetika kakkar-Nitemare Crown worth 50k

Bump Your Heart Out:

Here's how to play: All you do is bump or converse to your hearts content! Be sure to number all of your posts! for every 100 bumps you get 10k in gold! Not bad huh?! Free gold to show your support to my charity thread and too keep sane when your bored in real life! Fill out the form after every 100 bumps you tend to do! Then pm or post the form and you can start counting again after! Each person who participates is allowed to go up to a total earnings of 100k unless otherwise noted! This means that the max posting is 1,000 posts! I may also give out more gold to those I see deserving!

Form:

username: (your in game name)
                          Number of bumps for Game: (total bumps should be 100 for every form)
                          First bump is on page: (page number)
                          Last bump is on page: (page number)
                          Total Owed for bump-age: (10k=100 bumps)

Past Bumpers:
                          Prussian Kiba-100 bumps-Recieved 5k
                          Scarred Secrets- 100 bumps- Received 5k
                          bloodangel95- 100 bumps- Received 5k
                          Scenic Attraction- 100 bumps- Received 5k

Recent Bumpers:
                          -none atm-
                          *more to come*

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
αηу нєρ ωσυ вє αρρяє¢ιαтє!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 12,771,282 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Hidden Ace
Masquerade
Masquerade
Oisin's Blessing
SDPlus #296 Sunny Sally
Blackjaxs
Rose And Pink Reversible Bracelets
Those Black 90s Gloves
Panda Slippers
Sleepytime Princess
Sassy Bass
Leopard Print Bikini Bottom
*Everything crossed out has either been brought or donated to me by very special people*

People who have been a blessing:
////None so far =/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human C Potion
Girl's Rosier Black (Dark)
Angelic Manner (^u^)
The Cherubic Queen of Solair (Flowing Dress)
Madoka Magica: Madoka Kaname (Gloves)
Le Pavot Rose
Flightless Wish (Feather Earrings)
Peachy Scarf
Light Magic (Legs)

People who have been a blessing:
////None so far =/

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

тнє ¢υяяєηт єνєηт ιѕ

2012's GSNE Nudity Event: Please show support by sponsoring our charity's nudist in the event this year! I am super excited! The event will have a late start but we are preparing! A link to the event is placed in the affiliates section so please go there and check it out! There you will the nudist list and all support towards any of them especially ones for this charity would mean so much to me! Thank you in Advance. Our nudists this year are: Poetic Wonderland,Wakki Darkmoon,kissmehappy, and The Madlib Hatter! We have gotten About 2,233,000 gold this year from this event! I'm so grateful for these amazing people!

2011's Event Nudist: We couldn't be more proud to have these people below represent us!
                            To all my charity friends and family, This year 2011 was our first year ever in the Nudity Event!
                            I ask that you show your support in any way possible for our thread and our first nudists! They are all beyond amazing. I am excited to see how this year's event played out and hopefully we can all be more active in this event next year. A Link is posted above in the affiliations section so go check out the event! * Drum Roll our first ever nudists were :Gopacksand, x-Death by Panda-x and Color-Me-Suicide! So thank you! The three of you, for choosing our charity. We have gotten About 600k gold this year from this event!

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Old Contests and the winners

1.Random Roller
Here's how you play the game!:0.0
Its a dice roll game you must roll lol
Lucky numbers are 10,11,19,21,22,26,33,35,41,44,54,55,63,66,76,77,88,90,99,100
get any these numbers and you will get a ticket for the raffle of a Crimson Promise!
The winning numbers can be rolled more then once to win a prize<3 Your only allowed to win a total of three times a day <3You must Roll 10-10 sided dice for the lucky numbers.

Rules:
1. You are allowed to only win 3 times
2. You will not be allowed to pick and choose your numbers. This is because i find it to be more difficult and I'm trying to have this thread as stress free as possible!
4. There will be about 20 tickets that need to be filled before a winner is chosen
5. A winner will be chosen through a random number generator here on gaia
6. Winner will be chosen on July 28th! Last Chance!

Raffle Numbers:
1.MissMissie (#44-pg 150)
2.MissMissie (#54-pg 150)
3.jen1209 (#55-pg153)
4.jen1209 (#63-pg 153)
5.x_Stranger in the Night_x (#54-Page 208 )-Winner
6.x_Stranger in the Night_x (#76-Page 209 )
7.x_Stranger in the Night_x (#55-Page 210 )
8. Phuck-chuu (#55-Page 275 )

Mr/ Miss Popularity
The object of this game is to advertise this charity the most by any means necessary, in doing so you will be gaining popularity >.< For every person that visits the charity to just bump, donate, or even try and get a donation you will gain a set amount of popularity points. The set amount of points is listed below! Winner gets 1 Crystal Overdrive! and maybe even a gold prize added! =] Good Luck Everyone!

Rules:
1. Only i will be keeping up with and recording your points.
2. You have from May 7, 2011 until July 28, 2011 to gain points.
3. Ther person you add must state in their first post that they were sent her by you.
-More may be added if needed-

Point Scale:
1. For every banner you create you get half a point (limit of 4 Banners each contestant)
2. For every person that bumps at least once you get one point
3. For every person you get to come in and apply for a donation you get two points
4. For every person that donates more then 15k and posts at least 5 times you get three points
5. For every person that comes in for at least two days straight posting over 20 times but just to chat gets you three points

Players:
1. Color-Me-Suicide-Winner
-Invited Falling_Star-Dust1001 here to chat! Posted only a few times - 2 Points

The Christmas Drawing 2011:
Here's How to play: I will be giving people random tickets for casual things people do or say. The more active you are then the more tickets you will end up getting. I will be giving out 5-10 tickets Weekly at Random From now until Christmas! All tickets will be put into a raffle to win 100k or even a random gift. The only rule is that you can only win once!

User Image

Tickets:
1.Howling Kiyo
2.Lucifer Purgatorium
3.Cynical_tigress
4.shesomaru
5.Howling Kiyo---1st place winner of 100k
6.JessiEXE
7.keonia-hollyjoey
8.iiiLucky v2
9.keonia-hollyjoey
10.iiiLucky v2
11.iiiLucky v2----2nd place winner of 25k
12.shesomaru----3rd place winner of a random item:spilled pages

13.iiiLucky v2
14.iiiLucky v2

Christmas Raffle and Giveaway 2012:

Here's How to play: I will be giving people random tickets for casual things people do or say. The more active you are then the more tickets you will end up getting. I will be giving out 5-10 tickets Weekly at Random From now until Christmas! All tickets will be put into a Raffle to win 200k or even random gifts.The only rule is that you can only win once!

Rules:
/// You can post as much as you want
/// There is no limit to the amount of tickets per day I can give out or you can receive
/// You can only win a prize once
/// The winners will be chosen on December 29,2012
/// I will quote you if you win a ticket
/// You can not choose a number for your ticket. The will be given in the order handed out so that everything is fair
/// The more people who are active, the more tickets that will be given out and the bigger the winnings may go
/// If you recommend and send a friend to the thread and they mention that you sent them here, then you and that friend will get two tickets each, as long as the person you sent here posts at least once with the mention of you

Prizes:
/// First place will receive 200k
/// Second place will receive a random item worth 50k+ or 50k gold
/// Third place will win a random item worth 25k+ or 25k in gold

*Prizes may change dependent on amount of people participating*

User Image
Tickets:

1.iiiLucky v2
2.-Music Love Melody-
3.reetika kakkar
4.LinkLuver
5.LinkLuver