Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter started 12 Dec.

+1 1 100.0% [ 399 ]
Total Votes:[ 399 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 321 322 323 > >> >>> »|

dhum
Reapers Ritual
dhum
You will get that soon. It amazes me how fast your gold shoots up.

That's because I'm such a poll whore! xd & I don't have a job but that's a long story.
xd . I am quite glad I do not have much homework to do. I have to paint my great grandm,a room this week though. I get to pick the colours and everything so it should not be to bad.

What colours?I'm quite pleased that I've earned all this money myself,no quest thread & no donations. biggrin Not all the headbands are 80k,it's just better if you aim for the top price incase the lesser priced ones disappear. 3nodding

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Reapers Ritual
dhum
Reapers Ritual
dhum

That's because I'm such a poll whore! xd & I don't have a job but that's a long story.
xd . I am quite glad I do not have much homework to do. I have to paint my great grandm,a room this week though. I get to pick the colours and everything so it should not be to bad.

What colours?I'm quite pleased that I've earned all this money myself,no quest thread & no donations. biggrin Not all the headbands are 80k,it's just better if you aim for the top price incase the lesser priced ones disappear. 3nodding
Its gonna be baby blue. Theres to much peach in her house she has a light green room and her living room carpet has flower in a peech green and blue so it made sense. Part of its been papered so i hope it looks good. And it cool you made all the money yourself.
dhum
Reapers Ritual
dhum
Reapers Ritual
dhum

Its gonna be baby blue. Theres to much peach in her house she has a light green room and her living room carpet has flower in a peech green and blue so it made sense. Part of its been papered so i hope it looks good. And it cool you made all the money yourself.

Sounds nice! biggrin Are you questing for anything or are you just raising funds at the mo?

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Reapers Ritual
dhum
Reapers Ritual
dhum
Reapers Ritual
dhum

Sounds nice! biggrin Are you questing for anything or are you just raising funds at the mo?
No I am not questing at the mo. Going to wait till the new year then I will be more use to all those new items.
I quite like the fox mink but I'm not sure about the ice tiara,it's looks too false.Maybe if it didn't have that white outline.....

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Reapers Ritual
I quite like the fox mink but I'm not sure about the ice tiara,it's looks too false.Maybe if it didn't have that white outline.....
I think the ice tiara goes well with the ninja like robe thingys.
dhum
Reapers Ritual

I haven't seen the two together,I like the amount of different ways both of december's items can be worn. ^^

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Reapers Ritual
dhum
Reapers Ritual

I haven't seen the two together,I like the amount of different ways both of december's items can be worn. ^^
I seen it quite a few times. Mainly on the hand it appers like a more mystical ice gaunlet.
dhum
Reapers Ritual
dhum
Reapers Ritual

I seen it quite a few times. Mainly on the hand it appers like a more mystical ice gaunlet.

Cool! ...er,no pun intended! xd

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Reapers Ritual
dhum

Cool! ...er,no pun intended! xd
xd
I'm quite bored today,decided to attack Limewire & see if I can get my hands on some more I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue to listen to.It's a hilarious random gameshow on BBC Radio 4 (don't know if it's still going) with comedians. ^^ The ones with Bill Bailey are awesome! xd
*Sips coffee* Oh wait,I forgot to make myself another one. xd

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Reapers Ritual
*Sips coffee* Oh wait,I forgot to make myself another one. xd
xd
Aww,the sun's come out & melted the snow. xp

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Reapers Ritual
Aww,the sun's come out & melted the snow. xp
I know it stinks. My six year iold sister rana round the house shouting when she saw the snow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff