Total Votes:[ 154 ]

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image

On Sunday, August 17, 2014, My old dear friend Invy made me an offer I couldn't refuse....

....and I cannot thank her enough for keeping her faith and helping me finish this quest!

User Image Re-script by Riven Larustaki

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Mama Roy is.....
User Image really a mom to RoninKatainaka and Sincerely Saki.
User Image very married for over 25 years. Sorry bois, I'm spoken for. lol
User Image really wowed by Roy Mustang and Fullmetal Alchemist and really an anime fan.
User Image not Asian or Angelic, but loves the themes and culture and owns several kimonos and katanas irl.
User Image really questing an angelic halo.
User Image very determined and tenacious to always finish what I start, but I promised never to give up.
User ImageUser Image also Yo Big Mama.

On Thursday, October 7, 2010, I got my angelic halo from a hacker, unfortunately, according to the admins.
On 10/22/10, I found this thread from the main seller of the halo.
On 11/3/10, the halo was returned to the main seller, and I received only one of my four trades of my quest stuffs back for what I paid for the hacked halo.
On 11/11/10, the other three trades were returned by the admins! Thank you admins!

User Image If you are looking for the old first page, I captured and saved it here on page 12525.

User Image My angelic halo offer is right here.
User Image

Strawberry Sonata made these copyrighted graphics for my exclusive use. Do not steal them or use them anywhere else.

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
User Image

Any violation of Gaia ToS will be reported without warning.
User Image Beggars, spammers, harassers, scammers, hackers, this is your only warning.

I want a clean, nice, friendly, helpful thread.

User Image If you really feel the need to be nasty, create drama or cause any trouble, GTFO.
User Image If you cannot say anything helpful or nice to someone who needs consolation or encouragement, GTFO.
User Image If you cannot keep this thread PG-13 for the kids that come in here, GTFO.

User Image Proper written English language is the preferred.method of communication. Punctuation is your friend. Txttlk, 1337speak and various other abominations to literacy and comprehension don't belong in here.

User Image If you really feel the need to argue politics or religion, then go here or here.
I'm an old lady who has done her homework and has made up her own mind. You go and do the same.

Viktor Tripp, Morbidity Unchained/Sincerely Saki and RoninKatainaka are still my thread mods.

Since starting over means a clean sweep, there is only one individual on my blacklist at this time, 9/21/10.
So don't try my patience by being trifling or you will find yourself on it without any warning.

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image
SUCCESS IS:
Success is speaking words of praise
in cheering other people’s ways
in doing just the best you can,
with every task and every plan.
It’s silence when your speech would hurt.
Politeness when your neighbor’s curt
it’s deafness when the scandal flows
and sympathy with other’s woes.
Its loyalty when duty calls
its courage when disaster falls
it’s looking up when things go wrong
and it’s found in laughter and in song.
It’s in the silent time of prayer
in happiness and in despair
in all of life and nothing less
we find the thing we call success.
User Image
If you want to be a master at anything,
study what the masters have done before you, learn to do what they have done,
have the guts to do it and you will be a master just like them.
User Image
ATTITUDE
I believe the single most significant
decision I can make on a day to day
basis is “my choice of attitude.”
It is more important than
my past,
my education,
my bankroll,
my successes or failures,
fame or pain,
what other people think about me,
or say about me,
my circumstance or my position.
Attitude is that “single string” that keeps me going or cripples my progress.
It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope.
When my attitudes are right there’s no barrier too high, no valley too deep,
no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me!
User Image
User Image

I got this on an email from my boss. It is very timely and informative.
Taken from Positive People Power, 9/21/10
Angelic Halo bought 10/7/10. Yeah, it was hacked. sad
Looking over this post, I still do not want to change it out. It still applies. 10/22/11
User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
User Image

Donations directed specifically to this mule and marked "Charity" will remain separate from Lady Mustang's personal funds. Any donations directed here will be used only for donating to those deserving and properly applied and accepted into the Charitable Foundation.

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User ImageUser Image

User Image

268,469,319 for my quest since the thread began, not indexed for inflation!!!

User ImageRestInPeace Frosty Paws = 200K quest heart
User ImageB R A I N = devil tail heart User Image
User ImageYour_Perfect_Imperfection = 1040K heart heart
User ImageLutishyia = 1M, Titan's seed heart heart
User ImageTaiikou = 10kUser ImageMiss Naku = 200k, heavenly drapes, nm sash, mythrill and dark halos, wooden trunks x2, event balloons x2 heart heart User ImageAtypical User = pink giftbox x2 heart heart
User ImageD'nai = 25M in so much stuffs heart heart
User ImageSimply Spinks = 25K heart heart
User ImageEl Unicorn = 100K heart heart

User Image

250K to Mistress Kittles
ancient katana to Frosty Paws
250K to cicil0ve
Neon Core bundle to Sirea Angelie
100K to DJ Arrow
Jan 2011 letter to DarkDragon-12
Nihonshu Geisha to Secret Duckie
Coat of Kannon to Lutishyia

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
User ImageUser Image

User Image
♥♥♥This is reserved for my little Energizer bunnies who keep this thread going and going and going.... You angels know who you are.♥♥♥

PM me for a present if you bump this thread 100 times, the first time. Mains only, no mules.

User Image

B R A I N, for being EPIC. Thank you! User Image

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image

April 7, 2012 Page 14000 completed! Thank you!!
October 22, 2011 Return from hiatus. It's been a bit quiet. heart
March 12, 2011 Page 13500 completed.
February 9, 2011 We hit 200,000 replies!! x.x
January 30, 2011 Random number generator contest winner gets 100.
December 18, 2010 Page 13000 contest completed.
November 11, 2010 Other three trades are now returned. We're back where we started!
November 7, 2010 Avatar base is finally fixed up, and I am me again!
November 3, 2010 Trades are unlocked and the angelic halo left Big Mama for its original home.
October 22, 2010 Answer to my locked trades. Not nice for both of us.
October 20, 2010 Trades are locked on this avi and Big Mama. First time ever.
October 7, 2010 After pretty graphics were posted, I got the angelic halo!
Thank you Everyone for your help. Special thank yous to Brain and Usopp! <3
October 7, 2010 Sonata delivered pretty graphics! Thank you, Sonota!
September 21, 2010 Thread revamp.

User Image
Click the little birdie.... User Image....it is the fifth post on the page.

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Here is a little corner I tucked away for my friends if they want to sell their pixels through this thread.
Please PM me if you have an item for sale that you want featured here in this post. Thank you.

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Panda Hat. PM me if you have one for sale and I'll make you an offer. Include the price you are looking for so I can make a proper offer since I don't have any clue how much a Panda is worth these days. Thank you.

User Image Any and all 2003 MCs: Post in my thread or PM me if you have any for sale.

User Image Angelic Halo: Yeah, you know the drill. It is what this thread is about. You better be the main avatar this time and not some hacker. Conduct all business about your halo in this thread. Expect your sale to me to take some time while you are thoroughly checked out by everyone I can possibly think of.
Click this little birdie...User Image....to see my halo offer. These are the actual items I offered for an angelic halo. Thank you!

Thank you B R A I N for kicking in your devil tail to help me get my angelic halo. <3<3
Sharpshooter Usopp, I'll never forget you. stare

User Image*bows* Domo arigatou gozaimashita.User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
User Image
User ImageCongratulations if you read this far down the first page.

User Image

User Image The next prize contest will be for anyone I choose at whatever random time on page 14000. ^_^ I will be giving away (at least) one sealed letter, cash shop item or MC of my choosing to someone who posts on this page.

User ImageUser Image

User Image I am a fan of numbers. For the random number generator contest, generate a random number once between 1-100. Whoever gets the closest number to 100, PM me with the page number and I'll gift ya somethin' nice. ^_^ One win per person please.

User Image Also, craps is sorta fun, so here is a slight variation. Roll two six-sided dice once to make your point (sevens and elevens for this game variation is for your point, not for immediate win). Roll again. If you get your point, PM me for somethin' nice. Only two rolls per person, please. When someone wins and is gifted, I'll restart this for another two rolls.

User Image
User Image

User Image When I think of something else, I'll post it here. If you have any suggestions, PM me please. ^_^

When you catch Barbara doing something nice, send a PM to kuroneko2626 to tell on her.
When you see Mama Roy post an angelic halo inside her post, be the first to quote it.

Preference for gifting is shown to folks who are actually active in my thread to show my appreciation for their activity. However, I reserve the right to gift anyone I choose. I will be having more unannounced random giftings in the near future. Stay tuned.

Thank you all for your loyalty and companionship and support. *huggleluffs*
User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image
....Me actually since I have nice Regulars that keep this thread running. ^_^

User Image
Lutishyia, page 14000
Bliss, Suigintou, Perfect, page 13000
Lutishyia, page 13500

User Image
DarkDragon-12

User Image
Secret Duckie, 200,000th reply

User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
User Image

User Image
User Image Mains only, absolutely no mules.

User Image Please note that you must have a quest thread with at least 50 pages. I do not care if all the pages are bumped personally by you. This shows quest dedication. If your quest does not have 50 pages, you will be asked to reapply when you have reached 50 pages. No more exceptions to the 50 pages rule will be granted for pending applications.

User Image Please post your applications in this thread and also PM to this mule with page reference, just in case I miss it.

User Image Once accepted, you will be eligible for donations from the Charitable Foundation and placed on the eligible list with your quest link.

User Image If you are caught begging, spamming or anything n00blet, you will be promptly removed from eligibility and ignoralized.

User Image Once you've applied and been accepted, please show some interest by posting regularly in this thread. <3<3

User Image Once you've applied and been accepted, please show some interest by posting regularly in your quest thread.

User Image And so I know you read this, at the end of your application, post this required answer to my favorite food group: Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. <3

User Image

[IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/Strawberry Sonata Thread graphics/AApixel4.png[/IMG]Please help me get pixels! [IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/Strawberry Sonata Thread graphics/AApixel2.png[/IMG]
Username: [b]Your full Gaia username here[/b]
Nickname: [b]What people call you in threads goes here.[/b]
Gaia Join Date: [b]Date you joined Gaia here.[/b]
Quest Thread Link: [b]Link to your quest thread here.[/b]
Okay, Why do you want a donation from me? [b]Your answer here. And be nice and polite, okay?[/b]
My favorite food group is <3 [b]Post the required answer here.[/b]
Thank you very much for your help! ^_^ [align=right][IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/Strawberry Sonata Thread graphics/AApixel2.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/Strawberry Sonata Thread graphics/AApixel4.png[/IMG][/align]

Eligible for donation from the Foundation:

Suspended, on hold for future donations:

Application no longer eligible for inactivity in this thread and/or your quest thread:

Sirea Angelie heart heart

Lady Uneecorn

DarkDragon-12

cicil0ve

Inhyeong

Kitty

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image

Strawberry Sonata

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.24211425][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/38lmhse[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.24211425][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/2356hd3[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
User Image

Simply Spinks

User Image

PumpkinSprite

Chimikotsu

User Image

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
User Image

The longest I've been off Gaia on a hiatus was from 8/28/11-10/22/11. In the blink of an eye, my baby turned 21, my marriage turned 25 and my hunny turned 50. Too much celebrating. ^_^;;;

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces