Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff

Welcome to The Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff's
User Image

User ImageThank you so much for stopping by.
First time here? Please check my rules in the next post.

Please note that all arts displayed are copyrighted by the artists and are paid commissions. Do not steal them.

From my first day in Gaia, I decided to quest the angelic items and make this dream avatar. I haven't ever deviated from this final goal.

I humbly request your assistance in finishing this quest for the angelic halo.

Thank you kindly for your consideration and any assistance that you can provide. Even if you just stay and chat and encourage me in this quest, I really appreciate it.

I totally believe in miracles; it will happen eventually...
....and in honor of all my friends that have also achieved their goals against majorly long odds, for their continued love, support and encouragement...

...I promise will not give up!

On May 28, 2010, my good friends and regulars began trading to me everything they could find and sell to add to my 450+M offer for an angelic halo to Michael Wardlow. Very shortly after, around June 2nd, I PMed a second offer of 700+M to ll_DeVoN_ll for his halo. Two offers were open for consideration, and a halo "broker" and seller accepted the bid.

We continued to work to improve the offer, first for Michael, but mostly for Devon once we found out that Michael had no standing with the "girl who owns the halo." drakokatzke set up a wonderful online spreadsheet to track the market and total offer. We continued to sell and add to the pure. We continued to consolidate smaller items into larger items. We continued to improve the offer until it hit over 900+M (100+M pure) and reduced trades needed to pay for the halo from 18 down to five.

I tried to get a panda hat to include in Devon's offer, but as soon as exchangers figured this out, the price of the panda hat shot up from 400+M to 450+M to 540+M to 750+M in a couple of days. So we came up short of this panda hat because I didn't want to risk not being able to return so much stuffs to my friends should my offer for the halo be passed over for another's offer.

So on Thursday, June 24th, I decided to place a deadline on this indefinite offer. Not knowing what the answer will be, I decided this is not fair to my friends and regulars, people who sacrificed their own quests and put everything on hold just to see me finally finish up my quest. I suppose I could have waited another month or six months to find out what would happen, but this is totally not fair to them.

So 9 pm EDT on Sunday, June 27, 2010, my offer for the angelic halo to DeVoN was rescinded and the items donated by my most generous angels or the pure from selling the items was returned back to them as much as they will allow me so they can continue along on their quests.

There was never any answer to my PMs. This does not mean that I am in any way upset with Devon because I completely understand his hesitation, and he explained his situation previously. In fact, I initially told him that he should keep the halo in case he comes back to Gaia.

I'll simply go back to continuing on my quest.

I am most blessed indeed. For on May 28, 2010, I found that my friends and regulars, my own beautiful generous angels, are worth far more to me than ten angelic halos. I am truly privileged to have them as my friends. *bows* heart heart

And this is what happened after DeVoN's friend sold Paul the halo. stare

Arts by Setanic, Spring 2007 commission

| Introduction | The Rules | The Sales | The Kind-Hearted Donators | The News and Announcements | The Bumpers and Regulars | Links in: The Codes| Links out: My Affiliates | Contest Announcements | Contest Winners | My Halo Offer | What Stuff Is Worth | ~Reserved~ | ~Reserved~ | Other Information |
Navigation codes courtesy of xenoxy...Thankies Zen!

Here’s where I am (approximately) so far in gold and inventories:

~1B / Whatever some really nice person will accept for an angelic halo
This amount includes items plus pure that I'll be trading to get me the angelic halo, but not the contents of my dream avatar.

Here is what I hope to look like when it is all finished:
User Image
Total Value: 423,630,558 Gold
[Item Information]
Item List:
Angelic Halo
Mini Angel Wings 12/04/2007
Angelic Sash 10/04/2007

Angelic Pendant
Winged Anklets
Staff of the Angels
Ancient Katana
Ancient Katana
Guitar of Angellus
Angelic Bracelet
Angelbow
Spring Green Kimono
Wooden Sandals

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
The Rules

Any violation of Gaia ToS will be reported without warning.

Do not directly advertise in any post; it is rude. You will be ignoralized.

I WILL report you if you post advertisements without my permission. A clicky link on your sig is okay. Links may be posted and exchanged with prior permission.

No begging or spamming allowed. We WILL report you without warning you. Stop being rude and just behave yourselves already.

Okay, just to be really clear, begging is when you post something like "donate to..." or put a questbar or progress inside your post and say "donations are appreciated" and advertise your own quest inside your post. Spamming is when you post a bunch of idiotic nonsense or also when you post some advertisement "come to [someone else's thread]" inside your post. These requests belong in your signature, not inside some random post inside some random person's quest thread or on PMs. scream

Absolutely no begging, spamming or harassing the kind-hearted donators.

Treat others as you would want to be treated. Be kind and considerate.

Don’t stretch the pages. It makes them difficult to read.

Don't quote the first page in your post. I'll report and ignoralize you.

I demand a PG-13 thread. Just keep it clean, already!

Bumping is welcome if this thread isn’t on the first page of the forum.

RoninKatainaka, Viktor Tripp and Sincerely Saki/Morbidity Unchained are My mods in My absence. No other persons are allowed to correct anyone in My thread. Offend Ronin, Viktor, Saki or Me or argue with them or Me and you will be warned. Continue to argue or break the rules, and you will be blacklisted.

Any other information about Mama Roy's pet peaves can be found on her profile page.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Management.

| Introduction | The Rules | The Sales | The Kind-Hearted Donators | The News and Announcements | The Bumpers and Regulars | Links in: The Codes| Links out: My Affiliates | Contest Announcements | Contest Winners | List of Letters 1 | List of MCs 2 | ~Reserved~ | ~Reserved~ | Other Information |

The BLACKLIST...

You are persona nongrata. Do not come into my thread.
AKA Teh_N3ko
AKA Im smarter than you
AKA captain obvious98221
AKA random98221
AKA [bento box boy]
AKA Madam_Ishtar
AKA Doctor_Nick_rivierra
AKA Doctor Norton
AKA Bentokitty
and any other avatars that [bento box boy] or any of his aliases decides to make or recycle are blacklisted indefinitely, like another Bentokitty and Doctor is in.

So if you are new to my thread, and we cannot see your profile, latest posts and friendslist, we may ask you questions or request to see your information in order to determine if you are possibly this person again on a mule. Please accept my profound apologies in advance for any inconvenience we may cause for this necessary security precaution.

Random spammers and first page quoters and disrupters too numerous to list.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

sweatdrop Now, on to the better stuff!

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
The Sales

| Introduction | The Rules | The Sales | The Kind-Hearted Donators | The News and Announcements | The Bumpers and Regulars | Links in: The Codes| Links out: My Affiliates | Contest Announcements | Contest Winners | My Halo Offer | What Stuff Is Worth | ~Reserved~ | ~Reserved~ | Other Information |
User Image

Please PM me if you are interested in trading. For more sales or trading information, please follow the working navi-links above to My Halo Offer and What Stuff Is Worth. At this point I'm holding onto the oldest '03 and '04 MCs for the halo offer. I've suspended trading unless it is specifically for a trade-up for consolidation purposes.

I am not interested in exchanging letters or MCs for substantially less than the lowest MP at this time. My personal goal is to get the maximum amount of gold or equivalent items for each item or letter that I can possibly get. Therefore, I will sell my MCs or letters in the MP or the Exchange as needed to consolidate into more expensive items to prepare to exchange for the halo. This consolidation effort is going well.

Thank you kindly for your patronage.

Arts by Inverno, June 2008 commission!

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
User ImageThe Kind-Hearted Donators heart heart
Quest Donations to Date: 110,891,820!!! (not indexed for inflation and does not include the recent trades to up my offer just in case I need to reverse these trades.) Thankies!
Arts by Divinai, a present for Mothers Day 2007 by Odango

perfectcupcake = 2000 gg and tin cans heart
Mascot Sith = 14000 gg + 2008 letter set heart heart
Sentrie, aka Invy = Kiki Kitty!!!!! heart
aeroshaker = 12500gg and tin cans, flowers, and a pic of RMIHS and a banner for my siggy 10,500 from Nudity Event heart
equivilent exchange = bunches of flowers for sale, elegant mask, elegant leggings, emerald shoes, emerald jewel, drop dead shoes, elegant floral fan and a banner for my siggy, 25K heart
Dream Follower = Elegant Emerald Satin Corset and Skirt, Elegant cream wig, 23Kgg heart heart
blueblackrose = three banners for my siggy heart
Yoru_Megami = 16000gg heart
blanchefleur = various shoes and accessories heart
equivilent exchange/EscapingTheSanity = 5750gg heart
leh-gasp = angelic collar heart
Princess Rosalinn = 2000 gg heart
Hot Coco by the Fire = gold bikini, water wings, floatie heart
Ascended Anubus = staff of the angels and fire whip! +10Kgg heart heart
[AngelofTearsandPain] = celestial wrap and several sealed letters from 2006 and 2007 heart
Chibisnowy = Egyptian anklet (right) heart
Anonymous = angelic parasol, April 2007 letter, enchanted wooden trunk, celebrity date, four wooden trunks, panda rug heart
[K]iba (I]nuzuka = 60K gg heart
Enniel = celestial wrap heart
Hatori Miharu = 7K gg and an enchanted wooden trunk heart
The Paper Lady = 5K gg heart
Mizu-Neko = elemental hair heart
Viktor Tripp = 21,140 from Nudity Event, a banner for my thread, various game items heart
Hatori Miharu = 74,800 from Nudity Event heart
The One Winged Foundation Thread = 15,000 heart
Saki_Minamino = 10,500 from Nudity Event heart
Hot Coco By The Fire = 10,450 from GSNEvent heart 20K = Soldat Cap from Fragile Nudity Event heart
-Iconsucht- = 10,000 gg heart
Sexar = 9500 gg heart
Suki Tiru = various household items heart
its_kitty_time = 30K heart +10K +Sept and Dec 2006 letter
its_kitty_time = Nov 2006, Jan, Feb, Mar, Aug, Oct 2007, May 2007x2, June 2007x4 (wow, over 725K) heart heart
atrixa = 1K heart
Sweet Memories Charity = 132,712 gg + reindeer slippers heart heart *dies*
Wensday1986 = 100 gg heart
cassie LOVVE = 1000gg heart
Inertial Bliss = 99K savings on investing in seal slippers! heart
raine kloud, aka TehHappyPill = 5000 gg x 3 months heart
X-CrescentMoon-X = 2000gg heart
Crescent Hearts = one July 2007 and one December 2007 letter heart
G o o g i m s = 20K heart
snowwolf7, now known as Tzar Snow Wolf VII = 50K heart 100K heart heart
evils_desire_2 = 3000 gg heart
[Trystan] = 500 gg + 500K + 2 Inari's Beads 178.5K ea heart heart
vardamacariel = 20K heart
doodles0 = 2715 gg heart
Miss Naku = Nov 2004 + 587,300 gg + Coco Kitty heart heart
PandaOfTheNight = 4 clock eggs, blue spiky paper hat, 1711 gg heart
tokyopopreader = 21,383 gg + 7445gg+30K+10K heart heart
Seven Unforgivable Sins = 2K gg heart
O6 Mustang = 25K and Death Whisper heart heart
RubiksEr36 = Feb, Apr Nov 2005, Apr Nov 2006, Feb Mar Apr Jul Aug Nov Dec 2007
*clings tightly* Mythic Hair, Solar Cloak, Oculus Magica White Drome Egg x2, The Experiment x2 all worth 925,112 gg at the time *dances*;
Summer-Santa = Horns of the Demon 3190K!! heart heart
Thatos = 45,050 from Fragile Nudity Event! heart heart
_AIW_Donations_ = 1000gg -trade not completed-
cherryblossomgoodbye = 1000gg heart
UTOP|AN = 1000gg heart page 7000 prize page zOMG box dice game heart
(aNoNyMoUs) = Coco kitty, Mythrill Halo, Demonic Pitchfork and Zombie G Corp T-shirt worth 330K, 83K, 569K, and 860K and 10K heart heart heart
Arekuchan = 10K heart
OWA = Fire Flower and Elegant emerald satin coat heart heart
Chaenaynay = six cool starter clothes and shoes, traveling pants, diamond sash, dried grass skirt, silk bowtie, prom monarch's collar, celebrity shades heart
TheThemeCharity = 1000 gg heart
Jeddi-kun = Inari's Beads, Lotus, centaur bay potion, 734 tickets and 1318 gg; fox ears and tail + 2330 gg; spirited socks, heart mood bubble, heart balloon heart heart
Kibby47 = 1000 gg heart
Rad Lionheart = tons of inks to sell, and bugs too!!
Armada3040 = some more inks and bugs!
Kumo Shingetsu = Mrs. Claus bustier and G-LOL dark mistress top heart
himawari kimihiro = game items heart
Pendergast = 5000 gg heart
PJ = 50K heart heart
bigblare = 5K heart heart
Deadlock Victim = 40K heart heart
lillie15 = 500 gg heart
vemos = 3153 heart
Breaking Panda = spartan sandles, hi-tek gas mask, 21 shades, buck teeth heart
[.Rose.] = 50K; 245K heart heart
beautiful mage = 10K, kokeshi kimono, kokeshi doll, fan, taiko drum, sakura plushie heart heart
OtherWorldShukumei = 50K + 10K heart heart
Santuh Clause = Dec 2006 x 2 heart heart
overtheworld = various event items heart
mitchell the scooterboy = 2800 tickets, 800 tokens and 100 gg heart
Ascended Anubis = 1.3; Mil!; Dreamer's Mind heart heart
zenoxy = Oct 2007 :heart; heart
Dabogrl = various zOMG items +1057gg; dodo bird heart heart
xXWrinkly_toesXx 2K and a dove heart
`Link = katanax2; ninja hb, katana, dark halo x3, cn scarf, coco, d-anklets x2, d-pendant, pitchfork, cloud, 9223 gg on 6/29/09 worth 4667K heart heart *faints*
Lord of the Waffles: 20K heart heart
i o u t b u r s t = 10K heart heart
DefauIt = 50K heart heart
Helena_GreyLady = Fai coat :heart
Mad_Ha2ter = 100K heart heart
Kat the Almighty Freak = striped stockings, laceback skirt, leather collar with cross heart
Phukking Writch = classilke heart heart
Delaraclya v.2 = 10K heart
Dracina Dragonfire = 2K8 cap, orange easter egg, cup-n-ball heart
xXmusic_Freak07Xx = 505gg and langer plushie heart
Sanity = 1468 gg + candycane 2K6; 3918gg; heart
Lord of the pumpkins = 120K; blue giftbox, seracila pendant, nano egg, plastic lunchbox, o-pink cellphone, benny, iron maiden, superpowers, zombies brains and final mutation, dragon and kai, salad, 10K; squirrel cosplay x2, peyo suit, elephantine guard, experiment 6th gen, zippy, angelic mood bubble; 100K; black body dye, kottan bell, grunny, frostbite blade, angelbow, sentry security, love wrapped, #158 Prince Enki, thief of hearts, shadow spirit, winter rose, angelic headband; Hermes' Moon 12th, hatroid, hot iron crossbow, Galileo's telescope x3, 533,619; heart heart
bengoshaofpeace = 100K heart heart
Animal_LoverXD = 1000 gg heart heart
Dream_the_Endless = 1M gg heart heart
The Thread Invaders 50th Invasion Event = 10K heart heart
Aurora = various Drop Dead Gorgeous shoes, Jenny's purses, Taj tops, etc. heart heart
Huggiebear = 500K heart heart
Just4Random = 1700 heart heart
[Divinai] aka Riin Veirn = Apr 2006 x2, Aug 2006 x2, Oct 2006, Nov 2006 x2, Dec 2006 x3, Dec 2005, Frostbite blade; mythrill halo and 1M! heart heart
G u M m Y x B e A r x = 1030+1183+1338+1448+16181 heart heart
tomatosauce312 = 10K heart heart
tonnu = 10K heart heart
DJ Twissta = 8667gg heart heart
Lady Forbidden = 5922gg heart heart
kahome-chan = dark star heart heart
ParaPan = 100K heart heart
Zack = 1M; 1M; 92K; Peter Pan, 10K, 50K; heart heart
DTCT = 10k and gold sparkles; 20K heart heart
JQ1790 = 3292gg heart heart
Ghost of Threque/Anti-Apathy Guild = 10K heart :heart;
Krystal-unicorn = 5000 gg. heart heart
Bliss = 2008 letter set heart heart
Kale Vemos = 36K, Majnun, silver laurels, Flourite Borealus, dark cape, dark monks robe, romani glasses, aquarium easter egg, dojo sign, aquarium scroll, devil imp plushie, koi, ice prince; sacred leaf, March birthstone cape x 4, dark tuxedo coat, Gairish bundle, 1230 tokens, Gambino water festival shirt, red swim trunks, black tuxedo pants, long white socks; Mokona hat, bone scythe x 2, bat swarm, vampire coffin, catastrophe x 2, layle, spirit pyre, Sven, Harry Potter's wand, coral staff; 819,736 gg heart heart
Th3_Bu3onic_Pl4gue = Golden sparkles heart heart
Z I L L I O N Z = 50k heart heart
Deveranda = 3500k heart heart
Von Fluffenstein = June, July Aug 2005 letters + 20K heart heart
Ingou = 10k heart heart
HnR Charity = 1000gg heart heart
Multimorph = 750gg heart heart
Saffrons_Curse = 545 tokens, 114 tickets, jelly beans x10, plastic grass x10, 6111 heart heart
SmokedAlmonds = 5000 gg heart heart
Your_Perfect_Imperfection = 20k; 200K gg heart heart
x-Silent Friend-x = Spectacular Golden Halo heart heart
MR INUZ = BTK, Love Hurts, Electric Plug Tail, 30K heart heart
Mistress Kittles = assorted inks to help me make white ink heart heart
Sakura Takanashi = 10K heart heart
beautiful mage = 100K heart heart
RestInPeace Frosty Paws= May 2009 letter heart heart
Lutishyia = Staff x5, Compass 7th x7, 1M; goldfish; brown giftbox; recycling bin heart heart
Lolita Paradise = 47K; silver laurels, 1260gg heart heart
PremiumHeart = July 2010 letter heart heart
Antremias = 100K heart heart
Ebil Von Hamstervich = 250K heart heart

From almost buying the halo:
Atypical User = angelic scarf, winged anklets, chain wallet, angelic pendant, pale marionette heart heart
RubiksEr36 = 25K heart heart

From the Gaia Sponsored Nudity Event of 2010:
-Technicolored Unicorns- = 148K heart heart
Hot Cocoa By The Fire = 1.1M heart heart Thank you again!! ^_^
Plushy Nerd = 170K heart heart
Rose of Kurama = 198166 gg heart heart

Hot Cocoa By The Fire = 120K from Newbie Event heart heart

From Christmas 2009:
Dabo = three geisha wigs and a red net top heart heart
Reader = 10K heart heart
Sauce = 3 sets of lacquer chopsticks heart heart
Pumpkins = cream tam beret, The Moon, Nartian Star, Holiday Cardinal and 682827gg heart heart
Miss Naku = angelic manner heart heart
Trystan = silver laurels heart heart

From the Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event of 2009:
[K]iba Inuzuka = 2,063,450 *dies*
Bruxiha_sorridente = 1000 (sponsorship EE)
Jeddi-kun = 88,200 *hugs*
Mysticalpchan = 32,950 *hugs*
Snowtiger009 = 32,900 *hugs*
Hot Cocoa By The Fire = 200K *clingluffs*
OtherWorldShukumei = June 09 letter from drawing *huggles*

And for my birthday, I received, heart heart either equipped on Big Mama or put to quests funds:
Dream Follower = birthday cupcake
Kreiystahl = various flower arrangements
tokyopopreader = 30023gg
Kiba, Bliss, Jeddi and Dabo = 1,347,985 gg!!!!!
Jeddi-kun = LOLcat halo + entire 2007 letter set + sakura blossom hairpin!
Hot Cocoa By The Fire = Angel imp plushie, Sno Yeti, 13200 gg
rlynn = birthday cupcake
snowwolf7 = oculus magica
Tsubasa Shirube = various game items
Viktor Tripp = May 2007, Jan 2008, Feb 2008
Dark Archsage = long stem red rose, purple vase
Kios Maiden = Nov 2006 x2
Teh Ouji = 10K gg
AuntiePinako = panda plushie *clings*
ScreamMeEmo = Angelic Scarf worth 7,699,000!!!!! *dies*
Then she sent: Jan, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 2006 letters, winter rose, elegant veil, demonic anklets, Xmas giftboxs 2K6 #1 and #6....
Dream the Endless = 2 bags of Win
Kain-Senpai = Urn 4th gen
elienie = leafy tavern wench clothing!
Ascended Anubis = Dark Halo and Dec 2006!
aeroshaker = 2500 gg
Nova-san = Valiant Knight and Imperial Queen!
Brina_Knight = various head gear and footwear + 5Kgg
Britta Anise = 1000 gg and various DC game stuffs

For Christmas heart heart :
Dabogrl = Green Corallus Egg and Prom Monarch's Collar
Jeyel = 1168 gg
Snow = Inari's beads
Milano = pretty Deluxe flower bunches
tomatosauce312 = rising sun fan
Soccer = green Geisha girl wig
Viktor = Feb 2007
Inertial Bliss = Jan 2009 x 4

Birthday presents! heart heart
KibaPOtartz = midori cache shades
Snow = Dec 2008 x2 +21K
Jeddi = pixie
Ascended = 12K
Bliss = Tin hat
OtherWorldShukumei = GGR Wheel
tokyopopreader from Tokyo = 10K

And for the grand finale heart heart to get mini angel wings:
[K]iba (I]nuzuka = Kandy Korn hat = 845,000 gg and Horns of the Demon = 1,350,000 gg.
Kiba traded his trademark golden laurels, bani clips, mythrill halo and 80K and gave up his Kandy Korn hat to get me the minis. *dies* Thank you forever, Kiba...Mama loves you!
Kiba also went nude in the Fragile Nudity event and raised 156,400 gg

Thank you Everyone, for all your help!! ^_^

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
The News and Announcements
User Image

September 18, 2010 Page 12500 Contest completed. ^_^
September 11, 2010 I found this. Happy Patriot Day.
September 5, 2010 I'm floored. Check this out! An Auction for me! *dancy dances*
August 26, 2010 Fourth Gaiaversary.
July 19,2010 When I made this post, terrible things began to happen.
I thought it ended when I said my piece here, but I was mistaken yet again.
As a result, I was put on ignore, and that person took it into another thread. When they were called on it by my kid, my kid got the very bad end of it.
July 6, 2010 Page 12000 contest completed. Thanks again! ^_^
June 27, 2010 Offer rescinded, donations returned. Maybe some other time.
June 24, 2010 Organized everything to get ready to return. Sorry Everyone.
June 20, 2010 Still awaiting news about who will sell me their halo. User Image
May 21, 2010 I went on vacation to Myrtle Beach, and while I was there, I entered into negotiations to buy an angelic halo!!! Wish me luck and/or pray for me!!
May 14, 2010 Page 11000 contest completed. Nice job you guys!
April 18, 2010 I had to abandon the questbar. My update this day exceeded it. ^_^
April 4, 2010 Promoted one bumper.
February 25,2010 Page 10500 contest completed. Thank you Everyone!
January 2, 2010 Traded up for mini nitemare winglets with I2oyal.
December 25, 2009 Random Christmas giftings - 38 lucky people got gifted randomly.
December 6, 2009 Page 10000 contest completed! Amazing event indeed! ty
October 24, 2009 Page 9500 contest completed! Yay! *dances*
July 20, 2009 Promoted one poster.
July 16, 2009 Page 9000 contest completed! Thanks again Everybody!
July 2, 2009 Quest reaches 100M mark! Thank you for your support!!
June 14, 2009 Nudity Event concluded.Nudity Event concluded. Nudists raised >2M towards the halo quest. *hugs*
May 27, 2009 Promoted two master posters.
May 21, 2009 Completed Page 8500 contest.
May 19, 2009 Wow, Snow, you have a lot of time on your hands. lol
May 17, 2009 Sponsorships for Nudity Event
April 22, 2009 Promoted one bumper.
April 14, 2009 Completed Page 8000 contest.
April 4, 2009 Traded up to mini angel winglets with Habiel.

March 7, 2009 Completed Page 7500 contest.
March 3, 2009 Promoted one poster.
March 1, 2009 Traded for mini nitemare wings with pixie-cookies. Thank you!
February 26, 2009 Promoted one bumper
February 21, 2009 We now have an official song on YouTube, first appearing here! ! *dances* Thank you, Kiba! heart
February 2, 2009 Happy Groundhog Day! Page 7000 contest completed!
January 24, 2009 promoted one bumper
January 9, 2009 promoted one bumper

December 21, 2008 promoted one poster
December 18, 2008 promoted one bumper
December 17, 2008 We Hit 100,000 posts!! heart heart
November 25, 2008 promoted one bumper
November 16, 2008 My true reason for breathing. heart heart
November 14, 2008 Consolidated letters and MCs into 2003 item.
October 7, 2008 Kiba, Snow and Saki all agreed on the same thing! blaugh

September 27, 2008 Promoted one bumper and Page 6000 Contest completed.
August 16, 2008 Promoted one bumper.
August 8, 2008 Met Lanzer, dj helsing and Jackabo at Otakon. heart
August 4, 2008 My birthday was fantastic! Thank you Everyone!! heart heart
July 11, 2008 Page 5000 Contest completed.
July 7, 2008 The day after normalization, updates, hyperinflation, yada yada yada...

June 21, 2008 Amazing updates with major donations...Thank you! heart
June 14, 2008 Decorated with arts and updated.
June 4, 2008 Page 4500 Contest completed.
April 24, 2008 Page 4000 Contest completed.
April 13, 2008 Updates updates updates....Spring cleaning.

March 4, 2008 One Year Anniversary Celebration! *throws confetti and random gifties to unsuspecting well-wishers*
March 2, 2008 Saki and Arashi's Reception held right here! *sniff*
February 15, 2008 Yep. I epicphail at being all quiet. lol
February 8, 2008 Hiatus from posting begins, InvisaRoy is born
February 7, 2008 Announced planned hiatus from Gaia
February 2, 2008 Happy Groundhog Day! Page 3000 contest completed
January 3, 2008 One poster promoted
January 1, 2008 Page 2500 contest completed, Happy New Year! *throws confetti*
December 22, 2007 Page 2250 contest completed
December 11, 2007 Page 2000 contest completed
December 8, 2007 One poster promoted
December 7, 2007 Two bumpers promoted, old friends continue to visit me!

December 4, 2007 Mini Angel Wings quest completed, begin Angelic Halo Quest! heart
December 2, 2007 Page 1750 Contest completed
November 11, 2007 One bumper promoted, Page 1500 Contest completed

October 4, 2007 Sash acquired, continue Mini Angel Wings quest! heart
October 3, 2007 TGSNE concludes, thank you Nudists!!! *hugs*
October 1, 2007 Page 1250 Contest completed
September 4, 2007 Celebrated six months by giving away Sept 2007 sealeds to posters on this day

August 26, 2007 One poster promoted and Page 1000 Contest completed
August 20, 2007 One poster promoted
August 4, 2007 My birthday was really nice, and the thread was updated.
July 15, 2007 Contest page 750 completed
July 8, 2007 One bumper promoted
June 21, 2007 One bumper promoted
June 15, 2007 One poster promoted
June 8, 2007 One bumper promoted
June 7, 2007 Updated and revamped front page again
May 23, 2007 One poster promoted
May 6, 2007 Updated and revamped the front page, contest announced
April 18, 2007 One poster promoted
April 16, 2007 Possible autobuy negotiations?
April 15, 2007 One poster promoted
April 8, 2007 Today is Ressurection Day! Happy Easter!
April 6, 2007 Two bumpers promoted, page 200 contest completed
April 1, 2007 Letter sets added back, upcoming contest announced, one bumper joined and promoted
March 29. 2007 One bumper promoted
March 27, 2007 Bid for May 2005 letter awarded
March 21, 2007 Letter sets auction ended, individual auction begins
March 15, 2007 Two bumpers promoted, mask donated
March 11, 2007 Two poster/bumpers promoted
March 10, 2007 Opened up auction for individual letters
March 4, 2007 Opened up quest thread and two auctions for Letter sets

Arts by Mysticalpchan, art auction from Friends, 2007

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
The Bumpers and Regulars heart heart
User Image
This post is reserved for my little Energizer bunnies who keep this thread going and going and going....
PM me for a present if you bump this thread 100 times.

equivilent exchange promoted to master bumper on 3/11/07 EE did the Nudity Event for 2009! *huggleclings*
e l i e n i e / Ameha promoted to master poster on 5/10/07, now known as Ameha90
aeroshaker promoted to master poster on 3/11/07 aero was in the Nudity Event for Saki's and my quest. *huggles*
Mascot Sith promoted to master bumper on 3/15/07
Viktor Tripp promoted to master poster on 4/11/07 and the one and only Master Lurker on 8/20/09. And Viktor did the Nudity Event for my quest in 2007. *luffs on*
auntpinako, my sister, promoted to master bumper on 4/6/07
RoninKatainaka, my kid, promoted to master poster on 4/8/07
ruinslayer promoted to master poster on 5/23/07, now known as Dark Angel Suigintou and Nokutisu and another mule who's name escapes me for now.
soccertk15 promoted to master bumper on 6/8/07, now known as Hot Coco By the Fire, who did the Nudity Event for my quest! *tackles* Twice!
`Milano
[K]iba (I]nuzuka promoted to master poster on 8/20/07 but should have counted his posts and been promoted a long time ago. rofl Kiba did the Nudity Event in 2009.
Inertial Bliss, probably should be promoted by now promoted to master poster on 5/27/09 since she finally PMed me. lol
Saki_Minamino, my kid, promoted to master poster on 7/8/07 She also did the Nudity Event for my quest in 2007. *huggleluffs* Now known as Sincerely Saki and Morbidity Unchained.
Dark_Archsage promoted to master poster on 8/26/07
Ascended Anubis, finally promoted to master poster on 5/28/09 since he finally PMed me. lol Now officially know as Master Artwhore as of 8/21/09. Officially. lol
snowwolf7, now known as Tzar Snow Wolf VII promoted to master poster on 12/21/08 heart heart
Mysticalpchan did the Nudity Event in 2009 and 2010! *huggles*
mesugarbee
Sennin Malice, promoted to master poster on 3/23/08
[Trystan]
Nakumari
The Ouji
tokyopopreader, promoted to master poster on 3/3/09, now known as Naturelles
Erin_Dracona
Jeddi-kun did the Nudity Event for 2009! *clings*
[.Rose.]
beautiful mage
Adam_Sifo_223, promoted to master bumper on 11/25/08
Lord of the Waffles
~shalle~la~rilla~
Epitaph of the Twilight
Lord of the pumpkins
Snowtiger009 did the Nudity Event for 2009! *luffs on*
bengoshaofpeace, promoted to master poster on 7/20/09. 'bout time. lol
Lutishyia, promoted to master bumper on 4/22/09
OMFG Katie
Ikki Minowara
Tenshi no Mizu
G u M m Y x B e A r x
RestInPeace Frosty Paws
Mistress Kittles
Prince of Hyrule
Badonkees
Leazer
German Torture

Arts by Ayami_Chan 2006, now known as K e b a h t y a h

No longer a regular, but I won't forget you: heart heart

[AngelofTearsandPain]
blueblackrose
havefaithinme11 promoted to master bumper on 3/15/07
totalfreakshow promoted to master bumper on 4/6/07
Reno_x_Turk promoted to master bumper on 3/29/07
Katana-Revolutionary promoted to master bumper on 4/1/07
Brussel Sprout Man Although I think he's a mulie. lol
Amor-Prohibido, now known as Apple Fluff
Urendell
AnnieLu101 promoted to master poster on 4/8/07
[.Plushie.Man.] promoted to master poster on 4/18/07
Enniel promoted to master poster on 6/15/07
Clown Nosed Bucked Tooth promoted to master bumper on 6/21/07
Yamata-Sama
Snow White Jinx
Mizu-Neko
Hatori Miharu Also did the Nudity Event for this quest!! And promoted to master poster on 12/02/07 but should have long ago counted her posts. lol
PerfectCrime aka Zombiie Doll aka Hulk Bunny aka Lil Bunny
Madara Moukemono, now known as Skylight Hero, promoted to master poster on 10/07/07
Lilac Stone, promoted to master poster on 12/08/07
Gorgeous Lana promoted to master bumper on 11/11/07
Dragon...or whatever his name is nowdays. lol
AznChii, promoted to master bumper 12/07/07
Meody, promoted to master bumper 12/07/07
Teh Specialest Tree, promoted to master poster 1/3/08
zanchu
Inuyasha3829
Call Me Westie, now known as Daemon Prophet
Seven Unforgivable Sins, aka Biblical Contradiction
Arashi, aka Takun08 promoted on 7/5/08
Dream_the_Endless
xXCrimson_Fury101Xx, promoted to master bumper on 8/16/08
_-o-C H o Co-BaiLey-o-_ , promoted to master bumper on 12/18/08
o0 Yuwe 0o, promoted to master bumper on 1/5/09
xXWrinkly_toesXx, promoted to master bumper on 1/24/09
Rhys Leonheart, promoted to master bumper on 2/26/09
II sharpie II, promoted to master bumper on 2/27/09
Nova-san, promoted to master poster on 8/7/08
| Eternally Sadistic | , promoted to master poster on 5/27/09
Kiwio
Ebilest Hamster, promoted to master poster on 5/28/09
Assassin_Hobo_6142, promoted to master poster on 4/4/10
tomatosauce312, promoted to master bumper on 9/27/08
Dream Follower promoted to master poster on 12/23/07
drakokatze
Dabogrl

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
Links In: Please code me in your threads.

PremiumHeart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.24211425][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/q822c5[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.24211425][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/r4toob[/IMG][/url]

Kain-Senpai

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.24211425][img]http://tinyurl.com/3aj8ar[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.24211425][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/hotstuffgaiastuff/LMBbyKainSempai.png[/img][/url]
User Image∫S¡ηg υητø τhε £ørÐ

User Image

Arts by Tsubasa Shirube, early 2008 commission

User Image
∫α ηεω søηg!

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
Links Out: My Affiliates heart
Please visit my friends and affiliates.

An Auction

|| son zack ||

UTOPlAN

G u M m Y x B e A r x

User Image

Inverno

Mysticalpchan

User Image

PremiumHeart

User Image

Toxic Destruction
User Image

Rogue Citizen

Catch Your Dream Mule

User Image

Raving Reject

User Image

iTuned

User Image

OMFG Katie

User Image

Candy Coated Gengar

Mercedes Raven Angelous

User Image

jitio tenkin

User Image

Inertial Bliss and Kiba Inuzuka

User Image

Naturelles

Kiba Inuzuka

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
Ah, Yes, The Contests
User Image

Congratulations if you read this far down the first page.

The next contest will be for master posters, master bumpers and beloved donators and anyone who has supported or assisted this thread.

I will be giving away (at least) one sealed letter, MC or cash shop item of my choosing to someone who lands on page 13000. But if your aren't on my list, you cannot receive a prize.

Also, preference for gifting is given to those who are actually active in my thread to show my appreciation for their activity. However, I reserve the right to gift anyone I choose.

I will be having more unannounced random giftings in the near future. Stay tuned.

Thank you all for your loyalty and companionship and support during these last three plus years. *huggleluffs*

Arts by Divinai, second commission from art auction, 2008

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
And The Winner Is....
....Me actually since I have nice Regulars that keep this thread running. ^_^

On page 12500, Frosty Paws and Ronin won letters. Lutishyia won a very special giftie. heart

On page 12000 five regulars won two sealed letters each. I appreciate you staying by me!

On page 11500 several regulars won two sealed letters each. Thank you again for everything!

On page 11000 three regulars won sealed letters. Congrats for getting us there and thank you!

On page 10500 special regulars won special prizes. Congratulations, and thank you again for your support!

Seven lucky duckies won 150k and Dec 09 sealed letters. Congratulations for a job well-done! 10000 pages is no small accomplishment. You are to be commended!

Suigintou, Bliss, Reader and Pinako won Azrael's Trickboxes. Congrats and thank you again!

Soccer, aka Cocoa, Mercedes, Bliss, Dream, Ascended, Snow, and Sauce won July 2009 sealeds! I appreciate your continued support!

A list of family and friends won May 2009 sealeds and other cash shop items for page 8500! This place runs because you are here helping me. Thank you!

A bunch of folks won a bunch of April 2009 sealeds and other cash shop items for page 8000! Thank you so much for being here for me!

An even bigger crapload of people won a whole crapload of March 2009 sealeds for page 7500! Thanks again to Everyone who continues to post and keep this place running.

A whole crapload of people won a whole crapload of various gifts for page 7000! Congrats Everyone, and thank you again for keeping things going!

Although Arch landed on the 100,000th reply, he used an emote to post then edited his post after the fact. Ascended Anubis is declared the winner, and Snow and Arch are runners up. Thank you Everyone for such an event!!

For page 6500, Jeddi, Sauce, Arch, Dream and Ronin won special older sealed letters according to their wishlists! Congrats to you and thank you again for keeping this thread up and running. We're almost to 100K posts!

For page 6000, Saki, Arch, Ronin, reader, sauce, Jeddi, Milano and Soccer won sealed letters! Wow, nice, old and new names! Thank you for your help!

For page 5500, xXCrimson_Fury101Xx, Nova-san, Snow, Jeddi and Ouji won sealed letters! Congrats and thank you again for your support!!

For page 5000, Kiba, Bliss, Saki, Dabo, Soccer, Lil Bunny, Snow, and FINALLY, EE, my Gaian son who has come back, won MCs and cash shop items on their wishlists!!

For page 4500, a whole boatload of people won stuffs. Thank you everyone for being here. ^_^

For page 4000, I decided to go crazy in the cash shop for a change of pace. Congratulations go to first time winners Bliss and Trystan, and Snow and Kiba. You are my faithful, and I luffle you for hanging out in here.

I randomly gave out random gifts to those who wished me well for this thread's one year anniversary.

For the page 3000 contest, Congratulations go to Kiba, Sith, Arch, Lilac, Tree and Snow! Do I see a common theme here? Hey, a new name on the winners list! Nice! Thank you again for keeping me in the questing business! You guys totally rock!

For the page 2500 contest, Congratulations go out to soccer, Sith, Kiba, Dream, Lilac and Snow! Thank you for your faithfulness in keeping me up and running.

For the page 2250 contest, Congratulations go to Kiba, Snow, Sith and Ascended. Thank you again for your support!

For the page 2000 contest, Contratulations go out to Hatoiri Miharu. The prize this time was an angelbow. Hatori has been generous giving away pretty arts and doing the Nudity Event for me. So for her support, she wins....

For the page 1750 contest, Congratulations go out to Lil Bunny, snowwolf7, Hatori Miharu and Kiba for being able to stay up until the middle of the night to hit that one. Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and for supporting my quest!

For the page 1500 contest, Congratulations go to Hot Coco By The Fire, Saki, Ronin and Gorgeous Lana. Excellent posting to get us there, thank you again for your continued support!

For the page 1250 contest, which I didn't announce, Congratulations go out to: Mizu-Neko, [K]iba (I]nuzuka, PerfectCrime, Hatori Miharu, Hot Coco By The Fire, and Saki_Minamino. Great job, peoples!!

For my six months anniversary of the thread, I gave away sealeds to everyone who posted during the day of September 4, 2007.

For the page 1000 contest, Congratulations go to [K]iba (I]nuzuka, Amor-Prohibido, `Milano, Saki_Minamino and RoninKatainaka. Thank you again for your ongoing support!

For the page 750 contest, Congratulations goes out to Saki_Minamino, Amor-Prohibido, soccertk15, and aeroshaker. Thank you again for all your help!

For the page 500 contest, Congratulations goes out to Amor-Prohibido, ruinslayer and blueblackrose, winners of the May 2007 sealed letters. Thank you for your participation.

For the page 200 contest, instead of a sealed letter, the prize was upgraded to an item on the winner's wishlist. Congratulations, Katana!

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
My Halo Offer - AB of this inventory and MCs is the angelic halo.
User Image

Halo Offer:Click here for the entire list.

If you click on it and it errors, just refresh the page.

Drako so graciously worked up the amounts of this offer. Bear in mind that ABP for old MCs is way understated. Drako's hard work at calculating this offer. Thank you, Drako! ^_^

These items are the offer for angelic halo....
If you accept them and provide a real angelic halo, Everyone I know in here and I will be eternally grateful.
*bows* Domo arigatou gozaimashita.

Arts commission by Azerial, early 2008

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
kuroneko2626
What Stuff Is Currently Worth, well, sorta.
Click on the pic to go to MP listing.

I'll only sell if offers are LMP or close enough to it. Since this is a quest thread, all offers 5% or more below the vend or exchange will be automatically rejected depending on the LMP or Exchange Forum value (my value, not yours, I really mean this people) of the item(s).
Thank you.

The purpose of collecting these items is to make a trade for an angelic halo. They are for me to use to exchange and make gold from, to trade up to more expensive items, and to make the proper offer when enough is accumulated and the offer is accepted.

Also up for your consideration, many items multiples:

User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image.

There are other popular trading items, such as Fallen Wish x3, that are to be included in an offer for the halo, but I haven't put them up here yet. I am always in the market to trade up for any of the above items and any other popular 03 and 04 MCs. I'd like to trade up for a Panda Hat.

If you are interested in trading your angelic halo for these items, here are some additional items to consider. My good friend, Kiba, has offered the following to add to the amount available to buy an angelic halo:

Kiba Inuzuka
Add my OMG, Golden Laurels, Horns of the Demon, Ancient Katana, and Angelic Bracelets into your quest fund. I'm gonna keep them on my account, but at the time you find a seller, if I'm not online you need to log onto my account and get them, and if I'm online just text me or call me or send me a PM and I'll send the trade right away.

Please PM Roy with your offer listing which items you want to trade up to or items to include in the trade for your User Image . Thank you.

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
~Reserved~

User Image

Like what you see, Baby?
Make Roy an offer.
AB = angelic halo.

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff
Other Information

User Image
On December 4, 2007, Kiba Inuzuka negotiated a deal in the exchange with a very nice person who autobought my letters. *huggleluffles*

User Image

The deal that bought the wings was:
One set 2004
Two sets 2005
Three sets 2006
Three sets 2007
Two Feb 2006
One Mar 2006
One May 2006
Four July 2006
Two Oct 2006
1.95 million pure

And Kiba donated a Horns of the Demon and Kandy Korn Hat.

The price for the wings was 20 million at 3/4/07, and 25 million when I finished. *dances*

Update: Tamuhari quit Gaia after she was scammed out of those letters that I traded with her to get my mini angel wings when she was buying her devil tail. cry Click her avi above to read about it.

*old threads that I want to keep links out*

TGSNE2

T-G-S-N-E

User Image

elementalWITHIN

T-G-S-N-E

User Image

| Introduction | The Rules | The Sales | The Kind-Hearted Donators | The News and Announcements | The Bumpers and Regulars | Links in: The Codes| Links out: My Affiliates | Contest Announcements | Contest Winners | List of Letters 1 | List of MCs 2 | ~Reserved~ | ~Reserved~ | Other Information | [/quot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff