**4. Past Quests
**5. Top Contributors & Special Thanks
**6. Places of Interest
**7. [Reserved for potential expansion]
**8. [Reserved for potential expansion]
**9. [Reserved for banners]
**10. Thread Opening

Introduction
**Hello everyone, and welcome to my questing thread! I decided to make a questing thread after months of thought on the subject... I wanted somewhere to keep track of the items I wanted but didn't have that wasn't my wishlist which tends to be too hard for me to manage the way I'd like, and I had been debating if I should take the time and effort to make a post on it or not. I finally settled on yes, yes I should. I'll be keeping a log with some flavor text for each quest! I hope that it helps make this more interesting than your average every day questing thread! So please, stick around, read some posts, and enjoy your time here!

About Me
**I'm just your average programmer, gamer, dork. I'm cuddle obsessed and enjoy dress-up, both in games and real life. My Gaia avatars aim for a sort of cutesy imagination of what I could look like. Focusing often on blue tones or pastels, I like to make what I imagine my inner self would look like if I could pick anything. That's the point of dress-up games though right? If I could find some of these outfits in real life I'd probably wear them too! From time to time I find something different and stray to a deep green or faded purple though. I enjoy color in it's entirety and a general preference doesn't mean I won't love something completely different! If you ever want to get to know me, please feel free to PM me questions, random "hello" messages, or anything else!

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Notices
Platinum Conversion [8/15/2017]
**It took a lot of work but I converted all my tracking sheets, all previous inputs, and this thread to now be displaying Platinum values. It's was a bit of a hassle but since I moved over I wanted my quest to move over too, plus it means the numbers won't be so big and look so daunting! Onward to a new era!

Old Notices
Single Item Setup [4/8/2017]
**Today I added the Single Item quest to the thread, although no items are in it at the time. This is a special quest that will not be tracked the same as others. Instead all single items I am questing will go into it, removed from the quest. There is no progress, as this quest is ever-growing and changing, and not static like other quests. Please note the quest log will include Added and Obtained entries, and these will credit all people who participated even after an item is removed from the quest. All gold and items from this quest will be counted for total and recent contributions and will be grouped as part of one quest. This should allow smaller items to have impact when I want single detail items and the like! Thanks for tuning in!
Grand Opening - Don't Mind the Construction [4/4/2017]
**Welcome one and all! Today is the Grand Opening of the thread! I wanted to give a quick heads up that I'm opening the thread while still working on it. I have yet to do any art work or pretty up all of my starting posts with a final formatting decision, so the way things look may change but the content should stay pretty consistent from here on out! I hope to have things looking more clean and tidy before long, but we're ready to start tracking progress finally!

Rules
**1. Please follow all Gaia ToS and Charity/Quests rules.
**2. Please don't ask to be placed onto the Special Thanks. Doing a lot doesn't guarantee you'll get there, that's what the Top Contributors section is for.
**3. Please don't ask me to update the quest progress. Look at the Quest Log for each of them to see when they were last updated, I've provided that information for convenience and will update it when I have time.
**4. Please try and label any donations with a quick [Donation] so that I can track them easier. I'll do my best to toss everything I can in here though!
**5. Please don't steal my post layout or art work. I have set all this up from scratch, including any banners, icons, or gifs that are not specifically credited to someone else.

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Current Quests

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pastel Dreams User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
[██████████████████████████████████████████████████]
74,054p/74,054p
100%

Quest Items
User Image
Lori The Smooth Vamp

N/A
100%

User Image
Vodka's Cafe: Sherbet Side

45,294p/45,294p
100%

User Image
Sherbeary Breeze

23,760p/23,760p
100%

User Image
Purikura Star

5,000p/5,000p
100%
Quest Log
[4/4/2017]: Quest started with current platinum I've earned (2,000 Platinum)!
[4/4/2017]: Obtained Purikura Star via donation by Faolchunna!
[4/12/2017]: Rose is a Man donated 4 Platinum!
[5/9/2017]: Obtained Lori the Smooth Vamp via GCash purchase.
[8/15/2017]: Converted active quests to Platinum. Will be updating user's input rounding up soon.
[8/16/2017]: teddyrosa donated 1,000 Platinum!
[8/16/2017]: teddyrosa donated 2,000 Platinum!
[8/18/2017]: teddyrosa donated 3,000 Platinum!
[8/18/2017]: Rose is a Man donated 121 Platinum!
[8/19/2017]: teddyrosa donated 2,000 Platinum!
[8/20/2017]: Obtained Vodka's Cafe: Sherbet Side via donation by Kaava!
[8/29/2017]: teddyrosa donated 4,000 Platinum!
[9/7/2017]: teddyrosa donated 6,000 Platinum!
[9/7/2017]: Obtained Sherbeary Breeze via combined donation and personal funds.
[9/7/2017]: Obtained Sherbeary Breeze via donation by Kaava.
[9/7/2017]: Quest complete!
Quest Rewards
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pastel Dreamboat (MVP for Pastel Dreams): Kaava
My best friend, and truly my senpai :T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Single Items User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quest Items
User Image
Correspondence From Home

2,500p/2,500p
100%
Quest Log
[4/10/2017]: Added Sepia Hop to quest.
[4/12/2017]: Obtained Sepia Hop via donation by Princess Galaxcia_png.
[8/15/2017]: Added Firefly's Flame to quest.
[8/16/2017]: Obtained Firefly's Flame via donation by Kaava.
[8/17/2017]: Added Pastel Gloom and Doom to quest.
[8/18/2017]: Obtained Pastel Gloom and Doom via donation by Kaava.
[8/18/2017]: Added Corgi Love to quest.
[8/18/2017]: Obtained Corgi Love via donation by Kaava.
[8/31/2017]: Added Gutsy Affection to quest.
[8/31/2017]: Obtained Gutsy Affection via donation by teddyrosa.
[8/31/2017]: Added Pumpkin Spice Deja Brew to quest.
[8/31/2017]: Obtained Pumpkin Spice Deja Brew via donation by teddyrosa.
[9/4/2017]: Added Scenic Quest to quest.
[9/4/2017]: Obtained Scenic Quest via donation by teddyrosa.
[9/4/2017]: Added Iconic Rainbow to quest.
[9/4/2017]: Obtained Iconic Rainbow via donation by teddyrosa.
[9/4/2017]: Added Independent Barista Batista to quest.
[9/4/2017]: Obtained Independent Barista Batista via donation by teddyrosa.
[9/6/2017]: Added Astra: Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies to quest.
[9/6/2017]: Obtained Astra: Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies via donation by Samurai_Zatoichi.
[9/6/2017]: Added Summoning Supplies to quest.
[9/6/2017]: Obtained Summoning Supplies via donation by Darkestblades.
[11/18/2017]: Added Correspondence From Home to quest.
[11/18/2017]: Obtained Correspondence From Home via donation by teddyrosa.

Upcoming Quests

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Past Quests
**Oh no, no quests have been completed yet!

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Top Contributors
**All contributions are recorded permanently inside of a spreadsheet so that I can keep a detailed stat on this. I record these by your User ID so that if you change names I won't lose any of the progress, and the name I pull should always be from the most recent donation made by your User ID. Please note than based on the amount of incoming donations I will adjust what is considered "Recent" in these calculations. Also note that recent will be based off the date I record the donation, not the date it was received, as this eliminates one more piece of information I have to enter.

Currently recent is defined as Past 30 days.
Last Updated 11/18/2017.

All Time
**Items
****1. teddyrosa (6 Items)
****2. Kaava (4 Items)
****3. Faolchunna (1 Items)

**Platinum (Including Item Worth)
****1. Kaava (48,483 Platinum)
****2. teddyrosa (30,032 Platinum)
****3. Faolchunna (5,000 Platinum)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Recent
**Items
****1. teddyrosa (1 Items)
****2. [Empty] (0 Items)
****3. [Empty] (0 Items)

**Platinum (Including Item Worth)
****1. teddyrosa (2,500 Platinum)
****2. [Empty] (0 Platinum)
****3. [Empty] (0 Platinum)

Special Thanks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Early Bird (First Donation): Faolchunna
You rock! I'm happy to have an awesome friend who gave a jump start to my quest!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Familiar Face (First to Reach 15 Posts): Rose is a Man
It's nice to see a familiar face around! Always happy to have new people in my Gaia circle!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Regular (First to Reach 3 Donations): Kaava
Making regular contributions is a generous thing. She cheats though, she's my best friend.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surprise! (First to break 5,000p in Donations): teddyrosa
A shock from nowhere for someone to donate so much to try and help me build a dream avatar. Too generous!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shock & Awe! (First to break 5 items in Donations): teddyrosa
Amazingly generous, here's someone who crawls the quests and people's wishlists and makes people's days!
Quest Thanks
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pastel Dreamboat (MVP for Pastel Dreams): Kaava
My best friend, and truly my senpai :T

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
[Reserved]

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
[Reserved]

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
[Reserved for Banners]

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Thread Open!
I'll pretty this up later!

Popular Conversationalist

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Donated 4laugh

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Rose is a Man
Donated 4laugh

Sweet Angel Prince
╔══════════════╗
Thank you so much! I've already logged your donation in my tracker and updated the thread.

That's right, I made a tracker with nice aggregated data so that I have a precise record of all donations, small or big, so they all add up! biggrin
I can't wait till I've earned and been given enough to finish my Pastel Dreams quest, I am really looking forward to the avatar I've got made for those items!

╚══════════════╝
Cuddly Little Dork

Popular Conversationalist

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Tecmag Diams
Rose is a Man
Donated 4laugh

Sweet Angel Prince
╔══════════════╗
Thank you so much! I've already logged your donation in my tracker and updated the thread.

That's right, I made a tracker with nice aggregated data so that I have a precise record of all donations, small or big, so they all add up! biggrin
I can't wait till I've earned and been given enough to finish my Pastel Dreams quest, I am really looking forward to the avatar I've got made for those items!

╚══════════════╝
Cuddly Little Dork

I'll try and donate more. heart

Big Bunny

gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

I would like to add to the donation list~

Good luck on your Sherbert/Pastel Rainbow quest~!

I know those items are gorgeous, despite how expensive they are! ;w;

Kaava's Prince

IRL Trash

15,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Princess Galaxcia_png
gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

I would like to add to the donation list~

Good luck on your Sherbert/Pastel Rainbow quest~!

I know those items are gorgeous, despite how expensive they are! ;w;

Sweet Angel Prince
╔══════════════╗
Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much!!!
I've been wanting to finish this avatar with a final face detail and the glasses from Sepia Hop were perfect, which is why I added them to my quest list!!! Thank you so much! biggrin

I've updated the thread to count your contribution!

╚══════════════╝
Cuddly Little Dork

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas