Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Waffles

🅣🅔🅐'🅢 🅒🅗🅐🅡🅘🅣🅨▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸
• intro • rules • updates • giveaway and newbie bundle • games • contests • raffles • donation form • donations • links in and links out •

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(*´▽`*)
!! LAST UPDATED : 4 / 1 / 19!!
Welcome to my charity thread
*On hiatus - everything is closed atm*

I've wanted to do a charity for a while haha
I finally have monies to do one now *v*
I'm still new to this, so updating the thread as I go!
(and if you wouldn't mind, please give my thread a <3 ?
please take the time to read through ALL (especially the rules) these posts before participating
I'll give donations here and there to ppl randomly!
thank you!

**If you want to get my attention, quote me
or else I will most likely not see your post
[quote="Teasumi"][/quote]

Wheezing Waffles

• intro • rules • updates • giveaway and newbie bundle • games • contests • raffles • donation form • donations • links in and links out •

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

!!YOU MUST READ THESE BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE!!
sorry I know I wrote a lot but please read through it ; u ;

• Follow gaia ToS
• Be respectful to each other
pls do
• Dont quote anything on the first page
My posts arent mega huge but they are still lengthy it pulls the page and it's annoying (I will also ignore your post if you do so
• No begging
Absolutely no begging if you do you will be ignored
• No mules
I will hunt you down and make sure you aren't a mule if I must (ಠ ∩ಠ)
• If you win a game pm me linking me to the page number
MUST BE A PM, No link no reward, Not a PM no reward (pls link -`д´-
• Please be reasonable with your quests
I do not own every single item on gaia and I am most certainly not a bank with unlimited funds (so don't expect me to pull out an angelic halo from my inventory
• No Cheating
If I find out that you cheated in a game, contest, etc. you will be automatically blocked
• You may do many contests at the same time
For example, lets say your doing the bumping contest, you may also do the RNG contest while your at it
• Please and Thank you are very nice words c:
• Bump all you want! Feel free to stay and chat too!

Wheezing Waffles

9 / 14 / 18 Charity Open! (๑>ᴗ<๑)
9 / 15 / 18 Charity receives its first donation! Thank you again!
• Newbie Bundle added! Please refer to "Giveaway and Newbie bundle" for more information!
9 / 22 / 18 Charity made it's first banner! Please refer to the "intro" for more details!
9 / 22 / 18 First raffle event has started! Please refer to the "raffle" for more information!
9 / 22 / 18 Added a Links in and out Post! Please refer to "links in and links out" for more information!
9 / 22 / 18 So many updates today! New Bump Contest Added! Please refer to "games" for more information!
9 / 24 / 18 I adjusted some of the contest and game rewards bc there a bit too high for me atm, sorry for the inconvenience!
9 / 27 / 18 sorry again! I adjusted the bump contest rewards to 10b/ 100bumps, I'm rlly sorry that I keep adjusting! I will post an update in the thread for more details! Please referr to "games" for more details also!
10 / 1 / 18 Monthly raffle is now open!!
(๑✧∀✧๑)
Its the moment youve all been waiting for! (At least I was excited for it ; u ;
So its the first time ive done this and lets see how it goes!!
Stay in tune, for more info refer to the first page "raffle" post~

10 / 2 / 18 Avi contest [reopened]! Please refer to the "contests" section for more info!
1 / 2 / 19 Tea's Charity is off hiatus and reopened!
2 / 7 / 19 New "Die Roll" game added, please refer to the "games" section for more info!
More giveaways added (Rig giveaway and LK giveaway added), please refer to the "giveaway" section for more info!
8 / 14 / 19 Hi! I have an update notice thing for you guys, in case you didn't see~
- N O T I C E -
hello, I probably won't be opening this thread any time soon since college is starting soon,
but I still wanted to keep you guys updated so here the long awaited update > u >;;
My original plan was to open this over the summer and close it again when school starts
but man ; u ; I was too busy,
I still get on every now but I don't think I can handle reopening my charity right now,
I will keep you all updated if any of you are reading ; u ;

-Tea

Wheezing Waffles

• Giveaway
I have some junk in my invo (1m-100b)
if you would like me to gift you just incorporate this in your post (once per person) :

[color=red][size=18][align=center][b]YO TEA SEND ME AN [u]ITEM[/u] PLS[/b][/align][/size][/color]

• Rig Giveaway
You know those Daily Stamp Card thingies? yeah I never open them so if you want some rigs just incorporate that in your post, I'll send you 10 rigs (once per person) :

[color=red][size=18][align=center][b]TEA GIMME SOME [u]RIGS[/u] PLS[/b][/align][/size][/color]

• LK Giveaway
I used to play lk a lot but I don't anymore so I have a lot of leftover potions, charms, a few eggs maybe, if you have something specific you want just put it in your post also (once per person)
ex : "I want some healing potions"

[color=red][size=18][align=center][b]HEY TEA CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME [u]LK STUFFIES[/u] [/b][/align][/size][/color]

• NEWBIE BUNDLE
If you are new to gaia and you would like a donation fill out the form below to receive a donation!
Requirements :
Gaia Age : 1 month+ - 4 months
Forum Posts : 250+
NO MULES I will search each participant and if you are a mule you will be automatically blocked
Bundle :

- 5b
- 5 equip items
- 5 household items
- 5 paw items
- 5 kindred eggs (there may be doubles)

[align=center][size=18][b]HI TEA IM NEW[/b][/size]
[size=9][b]Username :[/b]
[b]Gaia Age :[/b]
[b]Link to profile :[/b]
[i]Welcome to the community![/i][/size][/align]

Teasumi generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 540!

Wheezing Waffles

• Page Rewards

every 50pgs the first post gets 10b
if im the first post, then the person after me gets the reward
Page 50 - first post 10b won by ClockworkAngel28!
Page 100 - first post 10b won by PatronZ!
Page 150 - first post 10bwon by PatronZ!
Page 200 - first post 10b won by carnivorouskuma!
Page 250 - first post 10b won by Shea Heart!
Page 300 - first post 10b won by bbybelle!
Page 350 - first post 10bwon by Yulee!
Page 400 - first post 10bwon by Yulee!

Page 450 - first post 10bwon by enticingdivinity!
Page 500 - first post Item worth 50b
Page 550 - first post 10b
Page 600 - first post 10b
Page 650 - first post 10b
Page 700 - first post 10b

• Quote me

The first person who quotes me when seeing the image below gets 20b. I don't post these often so be on a lookout for em'! (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
gaia_angelleft 20b gaia_gaiagold gaia_angelright

• RNG 1- 1000
Get the same number as me
Only one person can get this reward per month (please refer to the past winners to know if this months RNG has been won or not
You may try however many times you'd like
Reward : 50b gaia_gaiagold

•Past Winners•
September (2018 ) - PatronZ (Page 138
October (2018 ) - No one (iДi)
November (2018 ) - Shea Heart (Page 277
December (2018 ) - N/A
January (2019) - sablesitka (Page 327
February(2019) - Yulee (Page 378
February(2019) - No one (iДi)

• Bump Contest
Bump 50 times (you can do this twice a day
Number your bumps pls
There is no limit to how many people can win!
Reward : 5b / 50bumps

• Die Roll
Die size = 10
Die number = 1
The number you get is the prize you get listed below!
You may do this once a day!
Reward :
1)5b
2) 5b-10b random item
3) 5b-10b random item
4) 1b - 5b random item
5) 1b - 5b random item
6) 5b
7) 25b
8 ) 5b-10b random item
9) 5b-10b random item
10) 15b random item

• Can't really think of any more but if you have any ideas feel free to tell me!

Wheezing Waffles

Wheezing Waffles

• [____] Monthly Raffle
This is a raffle in which an item worth abp 50b is put up per month, the RNG will be done on the last day of the month!
[Closed]
Requirements : NO mules, Quote me letting me know you want to be added on the list, one person is limited to ONE spot (I just add you in a consecutive order, you don't get to choose your slots, sorry)
Extra Notes : If I added you to the list I will quote you back saying "added!," if it's been like a week or something and I never quoted you back saying so, you should probably quote me again, I probably missed your post
Raffle Item :
Entry Fee :
List of People who entered :

Past Winners

• October Monthly Raffle - Childisher
• November Monthly Raffle - tiramisutsu
• January Monthly Raffle - ClockworkAngel28
• FebruaryMonthly Raffle - Yulee
• FebruaryMonthly Raffle - Tlower Fea

Wheezing Waffles

If you're questing a particular item fill out the form below and I'll do my best to help you (donations might not occur straight away as I said I dont have unlimited funds
maybe a donation or an item to help you along the way

[align=center](人゚∀゚)
[size=18][b]I'M QUESTING[/b][/size]
[size=9][b]Username : [/b]
[b]Item :[/b] WITH LINK
[b]How much do you need left? :[/b]
[b]Quest Thread? :[/b] WITH LINK (If you don't have one just say "none")[/size][/align]

Wheezing Waffles

• Donations Recieved ♥
I owe a big thank you to these people for giving me a hand at running my charity!
Please do not harass these generous ppl (pls let me know if you would not like to be put on this list!

Sayuu - Thank you so much for your donation!
A Simple Pawn - Thank you so much for your donation!
Ninacruz - Thank you so much for your donation!

• Donations given

• not really aika User Image
• EPIC_Galleon - 50b
• Bread Rolls User Image User Image
• ClockworkAngel28 - 20b
• Dilecta - 20b
• Lady Aryel - 20b
• ClockworkAngel28 - 60b
• xLuciesx[ User Image
• Royal Soda User Image
• blue neighborhood User Image User Image
• secretgodmatara - random item
• not really aika User Image
• Milk Tea Cute Version - 100b
• ii gaspbery ii User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
• PatronZ - 20b
• Koumoji - random item
• PatronZ - 100b
• carnivorouskuma - 20b
• NoniShy IV - 50b
• carnivorouskuma - 40b
• [Pookie Face] - 10b
• InnocentLuben - random item
• ClockworkAngel 28 - random item
• carnivorouskuma User Image
• crown it User Image
• MahouMelon - random item
• Dawn Scortch - random item
• Bardhyl Ahmeti - random item
• tsunderin pls - random item
• Kohata - random item
• carniovourouskuma - 10b
• MahouMelon - 30b
• C a r t e l z - 40b
• Shea Heart - 15b
• m a l t r e a t - 5b
• tsunderin pls - 10b & User Image
• Shea Heart - 5b
• LunaShoujo User Image
• MissJewelsOfChrist - random item
• ClockworkAngel28 - random item
• Yulee - random item +15b
• TimeLadyMeg - random item
• JessicaThicc - random item
• Deus de Charity - random item
• Firestar070 - random item
• carnivorouskuma - 50b
• Shea Heart - 50b
• ClockworkAngel28 -50b
• Karu-kyun - 50b
• terichi - 10b
• CrackerZack - 50b
• sablesitka - 60b
• Deus de Charity - 5b
• m a l t r e a t - 40b
• Deus de Charity - 5b
• Yulee - 50b
• m a l t r e a t - 10b
• Deus de Charity - 5b
• Deus de Charity - 5b
• Roayl Soda - 200b
• m a l t r e a t - 10b
• Yulee - 30b
• theres more but I was too lazy to type em so will do that later 3nodding

Wheezing Waffles

• intro • rules • updates • giveaway and newbie bundle • games • contests •raffles • donation form • donations • links in and links out •

• Links In >

Help me out? Post these in your links out, sig., etc. Thanks a bunch!!
My Charity :

User Image

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/tea-s-charity-giveaway-free-1000gc-raffle/t.105047959/][img]https://i.imgur.com/rms1kZ6.png[/img][/url]

•Links out >

• Other Charities that you should totally also checkout •
pm me if you want me to put your banner here, but if you do please return the favor as well! Thank you so much!

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

• You should also stop by these quest threads! •
pm me if you want me to put your banner here, but if you do please return the favor as well! Thank you so much!

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Wheezing Waffles

• Reserved •

Wheezing Waffles

• Reserved •

Wheezing Waffles

• Reserved •

Wheezing Waffles

• Reserved •

Wheezing Waffles

• Reserved •