Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

強強強Hello. Welcome to my quest thread. This is where I keep track of my wishlist and what I'm doing to get the items on it. In my mind, I'm still a 'newbie' to Gaia because I don't have a good handle on what is best for me to earn gold, and, in turn, all the beautiful items that I want.
強強強By writing down my progress and methods, I hope to improve my gold-earning skills.
Wish me luck!

強強強Oh... You want me to introduce myself, not just the thread? Okay. I can handle that.
強強強I first joined Gaia years ago. My sleuthing found my old account's join-date to be December, 2005. No, I don't have the password or the email. The avatar sucks, so I assume I sucked at making gold back then, too. Haha. I can't remember why I left Gaia, but I assume it was to be more active in my high school studies. For whatever reason, I'm back now! Maybe it's just because I love making avatars and meeting new people. Also, please note: I prefer to be called 'yoi' over 'tsu' or anything starting with 'tsu'. I do not like the character 'tsu'. xd
強強強Outside of Gaia, I'm a pretty normal guy. Average height, blonde-haired, kinda chubby. Pansexual, and unofficially taken. I like scary movies, music, art, learning, corn snakes, and cats (I can only handle one dog at a time, and growing up with four or more at a time turned me off them for a good, long time). I don't like being left behind, especially in haunted houses. Oh, I also don't like fish. The smell of fish tends to make me a little bit queasy.
So, uh.. That should give you a pretty good starting point if you ever want to talk to me (or decide not to talk to me because you're terrified of music or corn snakes or something).

強強強What kinds of items I like:
  • Eye and Face altering items
  • Leg/foot altering items
  • Hair items
  • Rainbow/multicolor items
  • Black, purple, and grey items
  • Items that match other items in color palette and art style

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

強強強I usually like to make an avatar out of a single item I find that I really like. Right now, I only have one, but plan to make more in the future (especially for noel's gift and compass of seidh!). Dream avatars are my first questing priority.

Yaaay, now to make a new avatar c:

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

強強強I have a big wishlist, composed mostly of items I see others wearing that catch my eye. If you know of an item that you think I might like, please do tell me.
The items below the featured quest, which is usually an item from a dream avatar, are only a wishlist. I am not saving specifically for them at this time.

強強強Wishlist:
User Image Compass of Seidh
~950,000

User Image Dappy Dandy
~790,000

User Image Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires
~ 220,000

User Image The Love Song
~ 65,000

User Image Dark Heart, Gen 2
~450,000

User Image Art of Espionage
~460,000

User Image Secret Retreat
~ 520,000

User Image Daughter of Snows, Gen 3
~ 200,000

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

強強強Foxy Anaya Thank you for your random donation of Days of the Weak and Maleficent Seven. ♥♥
強強強Taur Darthien Thank you for your random donations! I appreciate them very much.
強強強Super Squirrel Boy Thank you for charitable donations! They helped me get some of my very first items on Gaia.
強強強Anonymous Thank you for your random donations! I've gotten a lot of food items and Space Pirate from anonymous users.

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

強強強Accomplished Goals
User Image The Days of the Weak
~ Donated by Foxy Anaya (: ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Item List:
Silver Starman Earring
Indigo Baltic Gloves
Street Fighter IV Megapack (bought 10k)
Cool Shades Ribbed Tank Top
Space Pirate
Dangerous Denim (bought 74k)
Maleficent Seven
Custom Cut (bought 425k)
Total Value: 520.700 Gold || Accomplished 11.6.2011

User Image Blue Force A Nature
~ Bought for 75,000 || 11.8.2011

User Image Anesidora's Woe
~ Bought for 222,950 || 04.17.2012

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Open!

I'm going to try my hand at booty grab again in a bit. I haven't played for a while, and I'm hoping the most recent changes won't hurt me too much.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Tsuyoizo

-slithers around and snuggle- yeay you're going for the cut item -wiggles- when i get some gold i may drop something towards it

Friendly Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
love the thread good luck

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
hegei

Yes I am! I love that kind of hair so much.. and long hair in general. *pets tail and curls up in the coils*
I'm so sleepy. @_@ I think I need to wake up early, too. Bleh. I want to make a bit of gold tonight.

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Death_lover17
love the thread good luck

thank you very much! smile I'm glad you like it. It's my first time putting a thread style together.

Desirable Shapeshifter

Tsuyoizo
hegei

Yes I am! I love that kind of hair so much.. and long hair in general. *pets tail and curls up in the coils*
I'm so sleepy. @_@ I think I need to wake up early, too. Bleh. I want to make a bit of gold tonight.

me too but i'm gonna stay up a bit longer XD waiting on some shows to come on lol

Wheezing Gekko

9,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
hegei

Oh, what shows?
Good luck! heart

Desirable Shapeshifter

Tsuyoizo
hegei

Oh, what shows?

some psych and some anime on the toon network...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff