i'll donate to you<3 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
christy is a boss 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
.. lolwat 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

User Image

You've arrived on a luxurious ship heading to who knows where.
                                Chandeliers twinkling, the sweet sound of violin,
                                and your stomach grumbling for the delicacies on the table near you.
                                Suddenly you feel the floor shake and next thing you know you're
                                drifting towards a tropical island. How much weirder can your day get?

User Image

Ahoy! Welcome to my Island. :3 It's a bizarre little
                                tropical island in the middle of the Quest Thread Ocean. Enjoy your trip.

User Image
                                08.27.11 :: Grand opening! Welcome to this island. yum_puddi

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

User Image

Just a quick intro! This quest thread was made by Visual Light. heart
                                Thanks a bajillion for making it for me. It's so spiffy 4laugh

User Image
                                User Image

Every thread needs rules. Sorry, can't help it gonk
                                Really simple, honestly.

- Do not, and I mean DO NOT ever quote anything on the first page.
                                it's straight up annoying. Do it, and you're blacklisted forever scream
                                - Beg for gold and stuff in my thread? You're gonna get akdhjakgfa kicked
                                out of my thread and never come back.
                                - You're welcome to affiliate :3 trading links = yes! of course.
                                - Be polite, no 1337 L33T SP34K please. Abbreviate if u want, sure,
                                but it gets annoying whn u type lyk diz s0 m4ke sure to lern ur alphabetz.
                                - Treat me like GOD/BUDDHA. 3nodding lol i'm just kidding.

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

User Image

Here we are, back on this tropical island of your wildest dreams.
                                You swam (and if you can't swim, then you flew :3) towards shore and
                                realize 'Oh dang, this looks like a good place to hang out.' Well guess
                                what? You're not wrong. xD You wander around and notice someone hidden
                                behind a palm tree. Quietly, you walk towards this mysterious person. Who is she?

User Image

• Her name's Christina, but she's fine being called Christy.
                                × Apparently she's 15 turning 16 in April 16
                                • She's been lost on this island since 2007.
                                × Her favorite drink is Ramune soda.
                                • Red and Orange is her favorite colors in the entire galaxy.
                                × She has a facebook that she goes on everyday :3
                                • MapleStory is her new love obsession. Add her on scania server = ohchristy

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

User Image

Blahblah, after getting to know me you realize this island has HIDDEN TREASURES!
                                What kind of island doesn't have goodies waiting in the ground for you?
                                Christy has been trying to find numerous items, but she needs help - afterall, a
                                group teamwork beats a one-man deal. You decide to help her out by donating the few
                                items you have in your coat pocket and might even donate something on her wish list
                                i wish.. QQ but i'll keep on wishing!

Current Quest (updated every 100k-ish) ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These items are clickable! Links directly to MP listings.
                                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

User Image

All the people who visited this island and donated emotion_c8

- KaitouKitten :: 5,000g heart
                                - Kokuren :: Tipping my posts heart
                                -
                                -
                                -

User Image
                                Respected people who are always welcome on this island. emotion_c8

- Oeuf :: For being my anime fandom buddy. :D <3
                                -

User Image
                                People who are banned from ever stepping onto this island again / reasons why. emotion_8c

-
                                -

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

User Image

This is my old quest thread.
                                It hit over 1300+ pages of conversations and
                                fun memories; now it's time to make new ones.
                                Take a peek at my past paradise -

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image

User Image

Trade links? :3

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.74346239_1/][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/dceffd.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Other islands to check out:

User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Fatcat

I draw art! using ms paint and a mouse, lol teehee.. orz
        I'll do art for anyone who donates over 50k to me. here's some examples!

Sparkly Fatcat

O P E N , YES?
        Yes...indeed :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out