Other Great Charities
Banners
The BlackList
FAQs
Raffle
<Post 15 Reserved for Future Expansion>

Sparkly Giver

User Image

This is where you can find out what been recently happening at Teh Plinky Charity!

In Recent News...
~ July 18, 2012 ~ A new FREE RAFFLE has been announced! Check it out HERE!

~ July 18, 2012 ~ Teh Plinky Charity gets a remodel! Including a new News and FAQ section! Check it out!

~ July 17, 2012 ~ A growing list of affiliates has been added! Check it out in our •Other Great Charities• section!

~ July 17, 2012 ~ Congratulations to Youre a Towel! They caught Teh Plinky and have just won 1000g!!

~ July 17, 2012 ~ mintgreenappogiatura has donated 2,000,000 gold to Teh Plinky Charity! AMAZING! A new donation class has been added for such an event! The Tanzanite Donators List!

Recent Random PM Winners
gaia_angelleft xx-TehMonster gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft xXDemonic HailstormXx gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft ADVENTURE T1ME gaia_angelright

Recent Random Post Winners
gaia_angelleft Revisited Wand gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft cohlers gaia_angelright

gaia_angelleft pizzaswamp gaia_angelright

•News• •History of TPC• •How It Works• •Eligibility• •Scamming Information• •Plinky Victims• •Help Us Out• •Donators• •Other Great Charities• •Banners• •The BlackList• •FAQs• •Raffle•

Sparkly Giver

User Image

Teh Plinky Charity was originally started long long ago by a guy named XenonFreak. He had the idea to make Pink Links (a random event that happened by seeing a link that was outlined in pink in which you would then get 1,000g) into something more real. He created Teh Plinky Charity because he thought that this idea of randomly giving out 1000g to random people once a week could change the way charities would work for the rest of Gaia's existence.

Two Different Versions of a Pink Link Found in a Forum/Thread List
User Image
User Image

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond his control, he had to leave Gaia for a very long time, eventually passing Teh Plinky Torch to lizstar who was just as inspired by Pink Links as Xenon was.

Time past and Xenon made random appearances on Gaia seeing how things were going with his old guilds and charity and he noticed that it was slipping. No longer becoming as popular as he once made it. Hoping this would change, he continued to stay in the shadows and watch Teh Plinky Charity from afar, but only to see it eventually become non-existent and no longer giving out Plinky's to anyone any more.

Soon after he saw this happen he thought that something had to be done about it. Dug deep in his post history past and found the very person who took the flame of Teh Plinky Charity and found the very character which started it all...Teh Plinky. And he is now back and better then ever....recreating his dream and keeping Teh Plinky Charity alive and donating.

Plinky Charities in the Past
The First Plinky Charity Evar!
(Damaged when Forum Servers went haywire. Only 13 out of the 113 pages remain crying )
Teh Plinky Charity Jr. (#2)
Plinky Charity the 3rd

•News• •History of TPC• •How It Works• •Eligibility• •Scamming Information• •Plinky Victims• •Help Us Out• •Donators• •Other Great Charities• •Banners• •The BlackList• •FAQs• •Raffle•

Sparkly Giver

User Image

Teh Plinky Charity works completely randomly. It does not choose people by seeing if they really need a donation, but just like the original Pink Link, working randomly and giving it to those who are lucky enough to get a PM from Plinky Man himself.

There are 2 ways someone can receive or capture a Plinky or a Pink Link Box. I'll explain further:

Random PM Plinky
Teh Plinky decides on the lucky person who will receive Teh Plinky by swirling his mouse around on the Main Forum Index page with his eyes closed. Once he decides he wants to stop, he then goes to that forum his mouse may be hovering on or closely near by. After choosing the forum, he randomly scrolls up and down, again with his eyes closed, until he decides to stop once again. Then, with his eyes closed, swirls his mouse around until he decides to stop and clicks on a random thread. He then enters the first and last page number (if more than one page) into www.random.org which will decide which page number he goes to. Then he takes the number of posts on that page and puts those numbers into www.random.org again which will decide who is the lucky winner and receives the random reward!!! If they were eligible, he would PM them saying that they were randomly chosen for a Plinky and he would give them 1000g. If they were not eligible he would then start the process all over again until he found someone who was eligible for the Plinky.

Random Post Plinky
Teh Plinky will make a new thread in The Chatterbox. Instead of looking for a specific user to "Plinkify" He will post this:

Teh Plinky
:gasp: Teh Plinky has appeared!

eek QUICK! eek

Whoever can quote this message FIRST will capture Teh Plinky and receive 1000g INSTANTLY!!!
So HURRY UP! Quote me and claim your 1000g prize!!!

(To find out more about Teh Plinky, Eligibility, and Teh Plinky Charity, click here!)

And whoever would quote his post first would win the 1000g if they were eligible to receive it. If they were not, the next person to have quoted Teh Plinky would be the winner (if eligible).

Sparkly Giver

User Image

Random PM Plinky Eligibility
Those eligible for a Random PM Plinky must fit this criteria:
~They did not ask for a Plinky or any amount of gold in Teh Plinky Charity, a Thread, or a personal PM to XenonFreak or Plinky Man (even jokingly)
~They have been active on Gaia Online within the past week (7 days)
~It has been more then 1 month (30 days) since they last received a Plinky (if they were a previous lucky winner)
~They are BlackList Free
~And Most Importantly...They Must Have A Trading Pass!

Random Post Plinky Eligibility
Those eligible for a Random Post Plinky must fit this criteria:
~They were the first eligible person to quote Teh Plinky
~They did not ask for a Plinky or any amount of gold in Teh Plinky Charity, a Thread, or a personal PM to XenonFreak or Plinky Man (even jokingly)
~It has been more then 1 month (30 days) since they last received a Plinky (if they were a previous lucky winner)
~They are BlackList Free
~And Most Importantly...They Must Have A Trading Pass!

Sparkly Giver

User Image

Scamming is not cool and with all seriousness, Teh Plinky Charity does not mess with it in any way possible. I am not, in anyway, out to scam people for their gold, trying to hack into anyones account, or do anything that has to do with taking something that was not mine.

The Pink Link was a legit event back when Gaia first started out. I thought it was so awesome to just suddenly see pink, click on it, and instantly get 1000g. Since it seems the creators of Gaia have eliminated the Pink Link, I have decided to devote my time to bring it back in one form or another.

These awesome threads below have been created by our very own informative Gaians. The information in these threads can and will save your account from ever being attacked and hacked into. Read them wisely and know a scam when you see one!

Kage's Guide To Avoid Getting Hacked...And What To Do If You've Been Hacked

SCAMS!!! And How NOT To Fall For One!

● S C A M B U S T E R S ● the ORIGINAL anti-scam guide

How to: Keep your account safe~

Complete List of Admins, Mods and Assistants

Sparkly Giver

User Image

Listed here are all the Victims of Teh Plinky as well as the Grand Total of Plinky's given out!

Random PM Victims:

Broken_Rose_85__________Baby Moonshine__________AsianAxePrincess
ookami63094__________The Illustrious Tashichan__________Lintor
sahara_wolf__________Amyst___________Aeshteru
Hitsugayas_Hime-Chan__________Rainbow-Pixels
__________Melian
Wendy Essex__________Shaylinx__________YoYosalzi
E- b o n y . E- c l a i r__________Evil Ramen__________`Luxor
` L u n e__________Guria__________PiercedRapture
YamiSirius__________Garthimar__________The Smoker
Enki Leviathan__________chunkalu__________Zeivu
Standers37__________Pandora_Shak__________Chrysopoeia
Poek__________xX The_Zepher Xx__________[.The.Forgotten.One.]
Simba Spirit__________Les Adieux__________ShadowKirbyX
linktothefuture9__________ChoCoLate_MiLk_MoNstEr---__________x-XBroken CondomX-x
Tidus Guado__________The Ritzy__________Kazu265
Defiled__________~Knight Angel~__________Dolad
Carppy__________Akari Kibou__________Mirienne
This Isnt Sparta__________Engi3Piece__________queen margy
XxXDevil-Chan__________Track01_Rebuild__________ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
-l-Winged-l-__________Ms Applejack__________Arnold_DarkKnight
x-ThE-GeNtLeMaN-x__________ADVENTURE T1ME__________Maguspaladin
xXDemonic HailstormXx__________xx-TehMonster

Random Post Winners:

Pratchett__________Sayer of the Truth__________Syn Avengale
Mishy Moshy__________xT o x i c S u g a r x__________Koneko101Kitty
Akanacia__________Gehorche mir__________Doomerr
TN4 F r e a k z i l l a__________Deliciously Insane__________elf_skye
Suki Subaru__________xSTHMx__________Flower In A Shiny Gun
mecrazycinny__________KiaCakes__________Music Box Melodies
Dangerously Derpy__________420 inc__________Pixichix
minty owl__________Kawaai chan__________Fuccking Vampire
Midnight Sledgehammer__________Youre a Towel__________kolpanda
pizzaswamp__________cohlers__________Revisited Wand

As of July 17, 2012 User ImageUser Image Plinky's have been given out!
Making a grand total of User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image gold donated!

Sparkly Giver

User Image

All donations given to Teh Plinky will go toward Teh Plinky Charity and will help out when giving Plinky's out to random people.

I am hoping to give out a Plinky at least once a week (but chances are that I will be giving serveral out a week) so that means I'll be working as hard as I can to make gold! (which shouldn't be that hard, but donations are ALWAYS a great help!!

Plus the more donations I get mean more Plinky's to give out! Every little bit helps! 3nodding

Any small donation will be accepted and appriciated! Even if its just 10g!!! If everyone were to donate that much we'd have plenty of funds for Plinky's in the future! Please have a heart of gold and donate today!

Sparkly Giver

User Image

Awesome people who have donated their precious gold to Teh Plinky Charity!

User Image
wahmbulance heart wahmbulance Donations of 1,000,000g or more!!!! wahmbulance heart wahmbulance
mintgreenappogiatura - 2,000,000g

User Image
heart eek Donations of 10,000g - 999,999g!!! eek heart
Pixichix - 15,000g
The Illustrious Tashichan - 12,000g

User Image
heart biggrin Donations of 1,000g - 9,999g!! biggrin heart
Tas Rs go pew pew - 5,000g
BrotherOfMetalGuild - 2,000g
Suki Subaru - 2,000g
Professor-Marina - 1,770g
mags370 - 1,500g

User Image
heart wink Donations of 1g - 999g! wink heart
halfling - 500g
Archer Eyes - 300g

User Image
heart heart People Who Have Tipped Teh Plinky Charity! heart heart
effingarmadillo
nightcatt45
Azusa Tsukimori
x-ThE-GeNtLeMaN-x
KinkyRice
Divine Ebony
Zomya
p3Blossom

In honor of a donation, each person who donates to Teh Plinky Charity will recieve a donation badge according to their donation class stating that they donated to Teh Plinky Charity!! heart

Sparkly Giver

User Image

If you would like your charity to be listed here, please PM Teh Plinky with your charity
link and banner (if applicable) and he will list it as soon as he can!
I am currently not accepting any quest threads at the moment.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Sparkly Giver

User Image

Here are banners that you can use to help support and spread the word of Teh Plinky Charity!!
Submit your own banner and have it listed here! Just PM Teh Plinky! Any support helps!!

User Image (400x135px)
[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.33556889/][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/plinkyman/plinky.gif[/img][/url]

User Image (252 x 103px)
(Created By Professor-Marina)

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.33556889/][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/plinkyman/ftj3ox.png[/img][/url]

User Image(350 x 125px)
(Created By Nadistu)

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.33556889/][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/plinkyman/kikg.png[/img][/url]

User Image(130x65px)
(Created By XenonFreak)

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.33556889/][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/plinkyman/threadbadge.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (88x31px)
(Created By p3Blossom)

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.33556889/][img]http://tinyurl.com/ckn99hf[/img][/url]

User Image(200x40px)
(Created By XenonFreak)

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t.33556889/][img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc110/plinkyman/plinkybanner-1.gif[/img][/url]

Sparkly Giver

User Image

As much as it breaks Teh Plinky's heart, there are people in this world that are no good, just cannot follow the rules, and do not deserve a Plinky. Those people are listed below. crying

Its my Aeroplane
Shimarr
mayrocks7
juabex the chaos

Sparkly Giver

User Image

Q: Who is Teh Plinky?
A: He is the "Human Pink Link" and he gives away 1,000 gold randomly, just like a clickable pink link!

Q: What is the Plinky Charity?
A: Teh Plinky Charity is a charity that randomly gives out 1,000g just like a Pink Link would back when Gaia was first born. To find out more about the original Pink Link and the History of Teh Plinky Charity, CLICK HERE!

Q: How can I get a donation?
A: It's all quite random. The only way you can actually get a donation is to be lucky enough to see when Teh Plinky posts in The Chatterbox! The first person to quote him in that thread will win 1,000g! Otherwise Teh Plinky will find a random person to give 1,000g to. To find out how it works, CLICK HERE!

Q: Can I ask for donations?
A: Absolutely not! Make sure you do not post in Teh Plinky Charity OR PM XenonFreak/Teh Plinky asking for a donation otherwise you will get your name on THE BLACKLIST!

Q: Can I be an affilate? Will you link me?
A: I'd love to! Just PM Teh Plinky or XenonFreak with the link to your Charity as well as a banner. Currently I am only accepting Charity threads. I am not adding Quest threads at this time.

Q: I want to be an official bumper!! Will you pay me to bump?
A: You can be an official bumper by just hanging out and bumping, but we will not pay you to bump our thread.

Q: I have another question, but I don't see it here! What do I do??
A: Simple! All you have to do is PM Teh Plinky or XenonFreak and they will do their best to answer any questions you may have. Just remember not to beg for donations!

Sparkly Giver

User Image

This is a new game to give away EVEN MORE gold to YOU! It still works all by being random.
Here are the rules and how it works!

Free Raffle
~Post in the thread stating that you would like to join the Free Raffle and say which slot you would like
~You may only sign up for one slot per raffle and one Free Raffle per week
~Slot availability is on a first come, first served basis. You may only claim your slot number by posting in Teh Plinky Charity
~You must be Black List Free
~You must have a Trading Pass
~Once 10 people sign up, Teh Plinky will do a Random Number Post Action and that person will win 1,000g!

The Free Raffle: OPEN!
4. p3Blossom
5. Chibi Churi
6. yuki chen 11
7. Goalie_Love

The Free Raffle begins once all 10 spots are claimed! So tell all of your friends about it!

Good Luck To Everyone Who Enters!

Sparkly Giver

heart <reserved> heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas