To Become a Questing Orphan 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 20 ]
To Beg... even though I'm not supposed to 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
To sponsor someone 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
To donate to the charity 0.2037037037037 20.4% [ 11 ]
To chat 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
I have no idea why I"m here.... 0.25925925925926 25.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 > >>

If you are interested in becoming a thread helper/ mod please pm me!
User Image

User Image

Welcome to The Questing Orphanage Charity! Here we are all about giving questing gaians a chance to show the community their quest with more of a chance of getting donated to.

We now have a Guild For the Questing Orphanage Charity! Click here to join!

Our Funds (we are hoping to get to 1,000,000gold so we can donate more frequently)
User Image

♡Donations Given Out♡

Our goal is to give out 1million gold here is our progress
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NobodyLovesRaymond2~15,000 gold
Metatron Ego Eros~25,000 gold

♡Donators To The Thread♡

If you would like to donate donate to the charities mule called The Questing Orphanage. Trade Link Here: Click

♡♡x iVaan x~ 180,000g, over 500k in items!!!
♡Kiss The Dying~ 80k!!!
♡iluv_akatsuki_naruto~ 10k
♡Shadow Adanza~ Way too many items!!!
User Image
User Image

Sorry about the long list of rules but, they are necessary to this charity!

1. Follow T.O.S
2. NO BEGGING
3. I don't have to accept all forms inquiring about becoming a Questing Orphan
4. Put 'Bungaloo Puppy' somewhere in first message
5. Be nice to everyone
6. I am allowed to change these rules at any time
7. Please respect everyone in here.
8. If you have questions please quote me
9. DON'T quote the first page please!
10. Be rude... I smash you razz
11. Please use some grammar and make your posts understandable
12.** I WON'T accept forms unless it is in the correct format as shown in the example form. ** If you do it will be rejected and you will have to do it over again. It is too much work for me to redo it.
13. We encourage random gift giving without filling out a sponsor form.
14. Tipping is encouraged and if you would like to donate in a small way to our charity then tip the last post on this page. smile
15. OBEY ALL MODS AND THREAD HELPERS! THEY ARE THE LAW!
16. Send all donations to The Questing Orphanage
17. The Questing Orphanage is the law!
18. Obey All Mods and Thread Owners (See About Us Section to See Who They Are)

♡White List♡

You want to be here smile
⚑Black List⚑
Hopefully no one will get on this... rawr.
User Image
User Image

I am an active Gaian... well I try to be. Here we hope to give more of a chance to everyone with a dream that is hard to fulfill to reach that star. We love chatting here and encourage it! Please stay around and chat! Although I am always questing as well. I love giving as much as I can even with my limited gold and item supply. In the future I hope to have donators to the thread. Also this thread is all about other people seeing your quest and seeing if they wish to donate to it. In a way if you donate to a person it is like sponsoring them in a way.

The Questing Orphanage is the Charities Mule! All thread owners will use the charity mule to send donations and prizes to people. Please obey The Questing Orphanage for she is the law in this thread.

♡Thread Owners♡
Bibetta (Creator of Charity)
The Questing Orphanage (Charity Mule)

♡Thread Administrators♡
If you would like to become a thread administrator pm either Bibetta or The Questing Orphanage.
x iVaan x (amazing person <3)

♡Moderators♡
addicat
User Image
User Image

I am questing... (if you would like to donate to my quest please send trade to Bibetta, not The Questing Charity)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 6,972,990 Gold
After Exclusions: 6,147,990 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Playful Succubus
Child of Gevaudan
Secret Retreat
Black Swan
Compass of Seidh 3rd Gen
Scarlet Mist
Vivacenote
Lady Justice's Armor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Donators To My Quest

Emdee the Gypsy~ 30,000g

User Image
User Image

BECOMING A QUESTING ORPHAN FORM

[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Username:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]About Your Quest:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done):[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Link to Quest Thread:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Why you want to become a Questing Orphan:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Will you be a regular in the thread?:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Date Form was Submitted: [/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?:[/size][/color]
[quote="Bibetta"]Thankyou for Submitting Your Form[/quote]

Username: Bibetta
About Your Quest:
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): 10%
Link to Quest Thread: Click here...
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Because I am amazing
Will you be a regular in the thread?:Yes
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?:Yes
Date Form was Submitted: June 11th, 2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?:I would really appreciate it and thank them forever!
Bibetta
Thankyou for Submitting Your Form

BECOMING A SPONSOR FORM

[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Who are you going to donate to?(put username inside of the "" in the quote):[/size][/color] [quote="insert username here"][/quote]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]How much are you going to donate?:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Why are you donating?:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Would you like to adopt them as a sponsor child? (you would donate to them regularly ex. every 2 weeks):[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]If you would like to adopt them as a sponsor child, how often will you be donating? And how much?:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Other Information:[/size][/color]
[quote="Bibetta"][color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Your Orphan will be very pleased![/size][/color][/quote]

Username: Bibetta
Who are you going to donate to?(put username inside of the "" in the quote):
Bibetta

How much are you going to donate?: 1 million
Why are you donating?: I love her!
Would you like to adopt them as a sponsor child? (you would donate to them regularly ex. every 2 weeks): Yes!
If you would like to adopt them as a sponsor child, how often will you be donating? And how much?: once a day, and 100k a day!
Other Information: Good luck darling!
Bibetta
Your Orphan will be very pleased!
User Image

Hypodermic Roses
Username: Hypodermic Roses
About Your Quest: Uhm, im questing studio dj headphones and plenty more... Big quest...
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): less than 1% sadly... 120,000// (about) 2,000,000.000
Link to Quest Thread: Sorry it isnt pretty, i dont wanna spend gold on graphics and such
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Becuase my quest is very difficult to achieve and any small amount of help is very loved!
Will you be a regular in the thread?: I will definitely try to be
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: Of course
Date Form was Submitted: June 11, 2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: Because im awesome :3 jk, cuz im trying all i can to complete my quest, i even made a quest thread and bump shop to earn some gold. I try to play booty grab and different games to earn gold. I collect game items to try and sell in the game item exchange forum to get gold. Basically, it wouldnt be a waste if you donated to me :3 i try hard to earn gold
Sponsors: None so far

Triple Spiral
Username: Triple Spiral
About Your Quest: I left Gaia on and off for two years and I come back and found quite a few items I would like to own eventually.
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): 10%-ish, maybe.
Link to Quest Thread: [x]
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Because I'm definitely going to need all the help I can get to quest these items and have them eventually.
Will you be a regular in the thread?: I will definitely try to be.
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: Yes, I'll definitely be able to do that. (:
Date Form was Submitted: 6/12/2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: Because I've donated over 3.4 mil and a Little Lucie Second Generation since I've come back to Gaia (May 21st, 2011) on my own free will.
User Image
***This is in the order of when the forms came in not going in order of alphabet, however the section only contains the letters that were listed and the ones in between***

elle-oh-elle-smiley-face

Username:elle-oh-elle-smiley-face
About Your Quest: I held a dream avi tektek contest a while back, once I accompished my current dream avi I felt very nice and I dontated to quite a few people. about 2 weeks ago I decided to start my dream avi I got out of my tektek contest, so here I am.
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): Well the times on my dream avi are quite expensive, so I started with the most expensive one User Image I have 2/16 objects.
Link to Quest Thread: TooLegitToQuit
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Because you recommended I checked out your charity heart
Will you be a regular in the thread?:Yup! Well I‘ll try to be!!
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: Yup!
Date Form was Submitted: June 12th 2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: Well the don’t have to if they don’t want to, its entirely up to them. I have donated quite a bit, and I know when I get donations I love them, and the people who donated! heart
Sponsors:None so far

Davidicus Bellefonte
Bungaloo puppy
Username: Davidicus Bellefonte
About Your Quest: The Nitemare Scarf. I've wanted it for about 5 years, and this year I put in real work towards getting it.
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done):User Image 9,000,000/13,000,000 █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ = 70%
Link to Quest Thread:Here
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Because I need help with my quest, it's a serious dream for me, and I finally am within it's grasp.
Will you be a regular in the thread?: As often as I can.
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: If you mean by informing you, I can do that.
Date Form was Submitted: Sunday June 12th, 2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: They don't have to, but Generosity is usually rewarded in some way. I believe in Karma, and feel like I have experienced it here on Gaia this past 6 months.

classic macgruber

Username:classic macgruber
About Your Quest:i am questing golden laurels, i havnt bought anything this expensive before and i wanted to challenge myself or whatever smile
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done):41%
Link to Quest Thread:Quest Thread
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan:since i am deployed, fighting the war on terror i do not have much time as of late to vend enough and this is expensive so i would very appreciate help
Will you be a regular in the thread?:yes, as much as i can be when i am not working
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?:yes
Date Form was Submitted: 6/13/2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?:i have donated a lot to my fellow gaians in the past and i believe karma should come back around to me. (im also fighting worldwide terrorism smile
Sponsors:None yet...

Arctic Dusk
Username:Arctic Dusk
About Your Quest: I want to be able to gather items that are hard to get and be able to give them away when its my time to leave Gaia
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done):I just started today (well my thread started today) I don't think I will ever offically finish this but I hope will be able to help a lot of other people with quests for like Milk the cat that is 30 million. I want to help dream avi's come true. 1%
Link to Quest Thread:User Image
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Well, I'm new at asking for people to items and I think this will help me and in turn help the others when I start my charity
Will you be a regular in the thread?: Of course, I love talking and meeting new people.
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: I update it everyday when I get a new donation or have a new idea for contests.
Date Form was Submitted: Today xD lol 06/13/11
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: Hmmm, I guess in short so I don't keep reiterating to help me help other Gaian's
User Image
***This is in the order of when the forms came in not going in order of alphabet, however the section only contains the letters that were listed and the ones in between***

iluv_akatsuki_naruto
Username: iluv_akatsuki_naruto
About Your Quest: Well I've been on the quest for over a year now <3
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): (47%) 1,955,000 // 4,100,000
Link to Quest Thread: My Quest
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Because I could really use some kind of help to finish this quest.
Will you be a regular in the thread?: Definitely
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: Yes but by very little..
Date Form was Submitted: 6/11/11
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: Because I've just been questing a really long time and even though I might not deserve it, I'd love you foreverrrr

Hypodermic Roses
Username:Hypodermic Roses
About Your Quest: Uhm, im questing studio dj headphones and plenty more... Big quest...
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): less than 1% sadly... 120,000// (about) 2,000,000.000
Link to Quest Thread: Sorry it isnt pretty, i dont wanna spend gold on graphics and such
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Becuase my quest is very difficult to achieve and any small amount of help is very loved!
Will you be a regular in the thread?: I will definitely try to be
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: Of course
Date Form was Submitted: June 11, 2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: Because im awesome :3 jk, cuz im trying all i can to complete my quest, i even made a quest thread and bump shop to earn some gold. I try to play booty grab and different games to earn gold. I collect game items to try and sell in the game item exchange forum to get gold. Basically, it wouldnt be a waste if you donated to me :3 i try hard to earn gold

Hikari Izumi Demon
Username: Hikari Izumi Demon
About Your Quest: anything on my wishlist
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): 10%
Link to Quest Thread: ....dont have one >,<;;
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: have people help me, once complete or being nice i will donate
Will you be a regular in the thread?: maybe
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: depends,i forget
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: because in return i will help other gaians,by tipping or giving gold

Guam123
Username:Guam123
About Your Quest:I am questing Gogh Reed
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done):I'm playing zOMG,but my funds to get Gogh Reed is about 2% I think
Link to Quest Thread:~Guam123's Quest <3
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan:I would like to become a questing orphan because I need any help I can to get my quest finish.
Will you be a regular in the thread?: I will try my very best to become a regular, I want to actually (:
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?:Yes, of course
Date Form was Submitted:June 14,2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?:A fellow Gaian "could" donate to me if they like because I am a good person and I am trying my best to get my quest done.I play zOMG and try to participate in events/contests.
User Image

NobodyLovesRaymond2
Username:NobodyLovesRaymond2
About Your Quest:I've been questing bear pajamas for a while and I just started questing for a new dream avatar!
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done):30%
Link to Quest Thread:Here ya go
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan:Because my quest thread hasn't been getting many visitors and I feel like a loser when I keep having to bump it because no one ever comes :[
Will you be a regular in the thread?:Heck yeah!
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?:Absolutely.
Date Form was Submitted: June 12, 2011
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?:Well, I'm a kind person and I donate a lot myself. i'm dealing with several family troubles[PM me if you'd like to know] so I can't always have enough time to get it myself. And I always give back to people, donating to charities and quests.

Millerforever21
Username: Millerforever21
About Your Quest: I have been questing a KiKi Kitty Plushie for about a year and a half.
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): Signature(: But i have about 95% done with my quest.(:
Link to Quest Thread: None. :/
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: I have been questing for so long and I this is the closest I have ever come to reaching my goal.
Will you be a regular in the thread?: Of course(:
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: Sure thing.
Date Form was Submitted: 6/16/11
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: It would make me unbelievably happy and I would be sooooo grateful! Thanks(:
User Image

Tobi-chann
Username: Tobi-chann
About Your Quest: I've been questing Crimson Marionette ever since it first came out. It's my largest quest ever, and I am so proud of how much I far along I am. I never thought I would get this far, even with selling all my stuff.
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): 13,057,805/17,500,00; 74.6%
Link to Quest Thread:Joint Quest Thread
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Because it sounds awesome! :3 <3
Will you be a regular in the thread?: I will try to post as often as I can, but I may go on hiatus, since I have to find a job and work. xP
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: I try to update my quest every 50k.
Date Form was Submitted: 6/11/11
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: I work hard for my items, and I would deeply appreciate any donations! I also make username banners, please quote me for examples if you'd like. smile
Sponsors: None

Triple Spiral
Username: Triple Spiral
About Your Quest: I left Gaia on and off for two years and I come back and found quite a few items I would like to own eventually.
Your Quests Progress (please include percentage done): 10%-ish, maybe.
Link to Quest Thread: [x]
Why you want to become a Questing Orphan: Because I'm definitely going to need all the help I can get to quest these items and have them eventually.
Will you be a regular in the thread?: I will definitely try to be.
Will you be able to update your quest status at least once every 2 weeks? Preferable once a week?: Yes, I'll definitely be able to do that. (:
Why should a fellow gaian donate to you?: Because I've donated over 3.4 mil and a Little Lucie Second Generation since I've come back to Gaia (May 21st, 2011) on my own free will.
User Image

Original Contest Contest:
Your goal is to come up with some original contests that will be used in my thread. You may come up with as many as you want but, only one out of all of yours will be chosen. Once I choose my favorite five contests I will put a poll up and let others choose which one would be their favorite. Although all the five will be used as a contest, only one will be the winner of 25,000g or more depending on our charities funds.

To enter just use this form:
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Contest Name:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]What is the contest?:[/size][/color]
[color=#EE3A8C][size=12]Other Details:[/size][/color]
[quote="Bibetta"]Good luck on the contest![/quote]

Favourites
None

Entries

iluv_akatsuki_naruto
Contest Name: Guess That Song / Band
What is the contest?: Well its where you chose a bang or song and tell no one what it is, but let them guess. You give clues. Example:
Band- Aerosmith. Clues- "This band had a singer that was featured in a popular television show" Clues can vary, depending on how well known the band or song is. If its a popular song or band, give harder clues. If its not very well known, give easier clues.
Other Details: This game can become very confusing (past experience) and more than 1 clue is usually better.

iluv_akatsuki_naruto

Contest Name: Guess that pic!
What is the contest?: This contest is another guessing game. What you do is you take an image, make it smaller (Crop it) to where its almost unknown of what the picture is, and have people guess at what it is. Take a rainbow for example. You'd start out like this- Picture unchanged. Then you'd make it smaller, like so- Changed picture. Either make it square, rectangular, any shape, as long at its a main part of the picture.
Other Details: Don't make it too small... sweatdrop And if necessary, give clues.

Guam123
Username:Guam123
Contest Name:Life and It's meaning.
What is the contest?:The contest is about writing a passage about how you feel about life and what it means to you.You have to state what you love about life and dislike about it.Also,if you had one wish what would it be and why?
Other Details:Maybe like prizes could be like 5k of a passage that you think people actually took the time about how they feel..

♡ ♡ ♡

Bumping Contest:

Here is the bumping contest everyone! Every person to get to 100 Bumps wins 5k! Number your posts please. Also please don't cheat I will catch you and you will automatically be put on the black list if you skip them. Please if you missed one just tell me and do an extra one later.
                        Winners:

Page Contest:

Every every 50th page 15,000g will be given out + Every 100th page 25k will be given out! . The winner will be the first post on that page smile
                        LIMITED TIME ONLY! The first person on EACH page to post gets 1000g! This contest will only be for when I am only, as it is too hard to get everyone otherwise.

User Image
User Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-q-o-charity-get-help-on-your-quest-today-open/t.72333945_1/][img]http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/ScottieLover/orphanbanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-q-o-charity-get-help-on-your-quest-today-open/t.72333945_1/][img]http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy355/apheliathevampire/Gaia online stuff/tqo.jpg[/img][/url]
User Image
User Image

If you would like to put your link here just quote me somewhere or pm me with your banner smile . Thanks. Oh and just make sure your banner isn't GIANT, would prefer if it was around the size of mine. Thankyou!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

1. What does it mean to become a Questing Orphan?
Basically it means that you will show up on one of the posts (depending on your name) on the front page. It will showcase all your information. We hope to give attention to all those questing and we will always take more applications. However, the applications may be rejected if we do not feel you fit what a Questing Orphan is.
2. What does it mean to be a sponsor?
To become a sponsor is to donate to one of the Questing Orphans. You may choose how much you would like to donate. You may donate as little as you want as well. Everything donated is appreciated. You will then be listed under your Questing Orphan's sponsor list. You may choose to be just a one time sponsor or you can sponsor them like you would a sponsor child in Africa and donate once a week or month. You will then be listed as S.A.Q.O.P which means Sponsoring A Questing Orphan Parent.
3. What qualifies as the Needies of the Questing Orphans?
You must have 10% or less in your quest progress. For example if your quest is to get 1million gold then you would only have 100,000g out of the 1million gold.
User Image

For later use thankyou!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas