Vanilla 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Chocolate 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Toffee 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Green tea 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Coffee 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other! (know any interesting flavours? post!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

I read through every single thing you wrote on the first page - you're so lovely. I really hope you do get your OMG back - I think you definitely deserve it. I sucks that those things happened to you but I hope you do keep trusting others because everyone is definitely not like that. There are amazing people out there and I think you are one of them. smile

Loved the quote on the first page by the way, my personal favourite quote is:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Take it."

So keep going, I believe in you. <3

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Niehh
I read through every single thing you wrote on the first page - you're so lovely. I really hope you do get your OMG back - I think you definitely deserve it. I sucks that those things happened to you but I hope you do keep trusting others because everyone is definitely not like that. There are amazing people out there and I think you are one of them. smile

Thank you :'3 and I will, I promise.

When I came back I stayed in a couple of threads - one a charity and another an art contest. I've made some great new friends on here so it really is good to be back, even if I don't get as much time because of things not being so good at home.

That's a beautiful quote and very true!
I've written it on a post-it note and stuck it on the wall behind my laptop. :3

Which also reminds me, I've been finding some really nice motivational pieces which I'm going to put on the first page to share with every one who comes along.

Thank you so much for stumbling across my thread and being so kind, it means a lot! Is there anything I could help out in return? Bumping, art or something? C:

*bows* <3

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Niehh

I have a plan and I thought I'd let you know what's going to happen with your donation. :3

I thought because they're all MCs which will keep inflating (well, most likely) I will sell them when I get to probably around 15-20 mil towards the OMG. That way, hopefully their inflation will help counter the inflation of the hat!

What d'you think? ^^
Lizuri
Niehh

Thank you :'3 and I will, I promise.

When I came back I stayed in a couple of threads - one a charity and another an art contest. I've made some great new friends on here so it really is good to be back, even if I don't get as much time because of things not being so good at home.

That's a beautiful quote and very true!
I've written it on a post-it note and stuck it on the wall behind my laptop. :3

Which also reminds me, I've been finding some really nice motivational pieces which I'm going to put on the first page to share with every one who comes along.

Thank you so much for stumbling across my thread and being so kind, it means a lot! Is there anything I could help out in return? Bumping, art or something? C:

*bows* <3

Yeah I quite Gaia for a couple years and only just remembered it a week ago haha. I came back and was surprised by how everything's inflated so much and how things are so different now.

Oh my goodness! Me too, I did the exact same thing! Look hahaha. The motivational pieces is a great idea! I'm sure people would love it. smile Here's a story that I really quite like, it's quite short so have a read through if you have time! smile

It's no problem at all! And naaww, it's quite alright, no need. I was thinking of starting a charity if I had time though and was wondering if I could get your opinion? I'm a Gaia-ditz unfortunately because I haven't been here in so long, I don't really know how everything rolls. razz So do you reckon it'd work if I based it off "Random Acts of Kindness" - like to get a donation, you gotta do some randomly nice thing haha?
Lizuri
Niehh

I have a plan and I thought I'd let you know what's going to happen with your donation. :3

I thought because they're all MCs which will keep inflating (well, most likely) I will sell them when I get to probably around 15-20 mil towards the OMG. That way, hopefully their inflation will help counter the inflation of the hat!

What d'you think? ^^

Pure genius, you sly cookie! Haha. :p

Sounds good to me, everything inflates so fast so I think that would definitely work. smile

P.S. Thanks for the sunflower, I actually laughed out loud when I saw it. It's adorable. heart

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Niehh
Yeah I quite Gaia for a couple years and only just remembered it a week ago haha. I came back and was surprised by how everything's inflated so much and how things are so different now.

Oh my goodness! Me too, I did the exact same thing! Look hahaha. The motivational pieces is a great idea! I'm sure people would love it. smile Here's a story that I really quite like, it's quite short so have a read through if you have time! smile

It's no problem at all! And naaww, it's quite alright, no need. I was thinking of starting a charity if I had time though and was wondering if I could get your opinion? I'm a Gaia-ditz unfortunately because I haven't been here in so long, I don't really know how everything rolls. razz So do you reckon it'd work if I based it off "Random Acts of Kindness" - like to get a donation, you gotta do some randomly nice thing haha?

*high-five for the post-it notes*

That is a really good story, when it mentioned Hell I thought why don't they just feed eachother and then ta-da. Though, with the choice wouldn't it have been better to go to Hell and show them how? xD Aha.

I think a charity might work off that, though what could people do that was randomly nice? Usually the one thing that people jump to is gifts and people questing will be reluctant to gift some one when they have their own reason to save up. The other bit would be drawing art for someone or making something, but that's not something for everyone. Really most people go for contests and things. This is where I usually stay and talk to friends I've made so have a look, it might give you some ideas.

Really people should be able to get involved, be active and creative and the sort, but the biggest problem is motivating them rather than bringing in the hit n' runners. :3

Glad you like my plan, I've always been worried about inflation. xD

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh and you're welcome for the flower!

I always wish I could give something back so I decided to give back flowers to people~ ^_^
Lizuri
Niehh

*high-five for the post-it notes*

That is a really good story, when it mentioned Hell I thought why don't they just feed eachother and then ta-da. Though, with the choice wouldn't it have been better to go to Hell and show them how? xD Aha.

I think a charity might work off that, though what could people do that was randomly nice? Usually the one thing that people jump to is gifts and people questing will be reluctant to gift some one when they have their own reason to save up. The other bit would be drawing art for someone or making something, but that's not something for everyone. Really most people go for contests and things. This is where I usually stay and talk to friends I've made so have a look, it might give you some ideas.

Really people should be able to get involved, be active and creative and the sort, but the biggest problem is motivating them rather than bringing in the hit n' runners. :3

Glad you like my plan, I've always been worried about inflation. xD

Post it notes are the best. biggrin

And haha sorry for spam but I loved this story too! I can't wait to see what motivational pieces you've got up your sleeve. What are some more of your favourite quotes? smile

Well I meant random acts in real life. Like giving someone a sincere compliment, cheering someone up on a sucky day, something like that. :p

And I love how cheerful and bubbly that whole thread is. I love the idea of rainbow day haha, it seems like a lovely place to hang out. See, that's what I think attracted me most about Gaia - not the pixels or anything but the awesome people you met. biggrin

Inflation sucks, even in real life. Darn prices of groceries and gas keep rising! :p

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Niehh
Post it notes are the best. biggrin

And haha sorry for spam but I loved this story too! I can't wait to see what motivational pieces you've got up your sleeve. What are some more of your favourite quotes? smile

Well I meant random acts in real life. Like giving someone a sincere compliment, cheering someone up on a sucky day, something like that. :p

And I love how cheerful and bubbly that whole thread is. I love the idea of rainbow day haha, it seems like a lovely place to hang out. See, that's what I think attracted me most about Gaia - not the pixels or anything but the awesome people you met. biggrin

Inflation sucks, even in real life. Darn prices of groceries and gas keep rising! :p

Ahaha! None of it is spam. *reads*

I really like that one! I wish it was easy enough to follow his advice, the problem I find is that whilst the small things like the sand don't matter as much, they're what wear you down.

That would be nice! I guess the problem would be proof though, how would you know someone isn't making an elaborate or even simple lie? D:

Yep. Food and everything is so expensive these days... >_<

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh and I totally forgot! I posted some motivational things on the front page, first post. :3

Some of my favourite quotes are:

Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter. ~Dave Barry

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

Louise: "How did you get here?"
Johnny: "Well, basically, there was this little dot, right? And the dot went bang and the bang expanded. Energy formed into matter, matter cooled, matter lived, the amoeba to fish, to fish to fowl, to fowl to frog, to frog to mammal, the mammal to monkey, to monkey to man, amo amas amat, quid pro quo, memento mori, ad infinitum, sprinkle on a little bit of grated cheese and leave under the grill till Doomsday." ~From the movie Naked

I really love the Winnie the Pooh one though. <33

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Good Luck, I will donate from my tiny funds, after all every little bit counts.
I am bored so I made you this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/684qox.jpg[/IMG]

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Sindeyella101
Good Luck, I will donate from my tiny funds, after all every little bit counts.
I am bored so I made you this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/684qox.jpg[/IMG]

Aww yay! Thank you :3
I'm gonna put that on the first page!
<3

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100