Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 128 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 706 707 708 > >> >>> »|

Star Citizen

User Image

Hey there, it's s t a r and welcome to my fabulous quest thread!
I really hope that you people can stay in here and help out as much
as you can, because it would mean the whole world to me!
Even just bumping or wishing me luck can help me out a bunch.
So sit back, relax and enjoy your time here! ...or else.

Please vote starmine ;
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Announcements!
      062010 The thread, more coffee?, has been created!
      062410 Received my first donation!
      062610 Completed the Pirate Anchor quest!
      062910 Turned 16 years old!
      062910 Completed the New Style For Work quest!
      042411 Back from a really long HIATUS and going to fix this up soon!
      060911 Grand reopening of the new and improved, ʂ t a r m i n e ★, has opened!
      062011 Happy one year anniversary!
      062911 Turned 17 years old!
      010112 Happy New Year's!
      032412 Completed the Prince Antoine quest!
      040112 Reached 500 pages!
      062012 Happy two years anniversary!
      062912 Turned 18 years old!
      070912 We're finally a POPULAR thread! Thank you, all!
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      071012 Completed the Little Lucie quest!
      071912 Completed the Wendy's Care quest!

User Image

Star Citizen

User Image

Follow the ToS!xxxxx
                          Do not quote anything on the first page.xxxxx
                          Keep things PG-13, naughty people.xxxxx
                          Please don't steal the format!xxxxx
                          Do not create drama!xxxxx
                          Be nice to each other, please.xxxxx
                          Don't beg for anything! From me or other people.xxxxx
                          Have fun and talk - but it's usually just me bumping!xxxxx

User Imagexxxxx

Star Citizen

User Image

The name is s t a r!xxxxx
                                            You can call me whatever you want, though.xxxxx
                                            Birthday is on June 29 and I'm eighteen years young! xxxxx
                                            I've been on Gaia since 'o6 but have been hacked multiple times.xxxxx
                                            Pokémon is life. I'm. Not. Joking. One. Bit. 'kay.xxxxx
                                            I'm a determined, stubborn fool... but people love me anyways.xxxxx
                                            Very outgoing and a fun person to be around!xxxxx
                                            Extremely random. No lie.xxxxx
                                            I love you with all of my heart!xxxxx
                                            Here's my face so you know who you're donating to! (I'm the dude.)xxxxx

User Imagexxxxx

Star Citizen

User Image

Submarine Capsule! ;xxxxx
                                                              User Imagexxxxx
                                                              (It's clickable!)xxxxx

Description ; xxxxx
                                                                A strange tactical capsule on a secret mission ~xxxxx

Progress ; xxxxx
                                                                  11o,ooo 8oo,ooo+xxxxx

Dream Avatar ;xxxxx
                                                                  Dream Avatar!xxxxx

User Imagexxxxx

Star Citizen

User Image

User ImagePirate Anchor! xxxxx
                                                                                      User ImageNew Style For Work! xxxxx
                                                                                      User ImagePrince Antoine! xxxxx
                                                                                      User ImageLittle Lucie! xxxxx
                                                                                      User ImageWendy's Care! xxxxx

User Imagexxxxx

Star Citizen

User Image

(As you can see, some have links, and others don't.xxxxx
                                                                                                        The ones with links provide a picture of the trade.xxxxx
                                                                                                        The others were gifts/etc. and don't provide a picture.)
                                                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                                                        Christy FTW - 25,ooo gold + Nihonzaruxxxxx
                                                                                                        ashley_marie_130 - 1o,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        Akina Omni - Pirate Anchorxxxxx
                                                                                                        ll f e l i x ll - 15,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        Misalette - 1o,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        Sweetange - 2o,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        Watervoir - 1o,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        MaruMihara - New Style For Workxxxxx
                                                                                                        BlackFoxAkujin - 1oo,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        bebykat - 4o,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        Recycle That Roadkill - Black Vuvuzelaxxxxx
                                                                                                        Fueled by Kai - Angelic Manner + Biancamellaxxxxx
                                                                                                        b l u m i - 158,442 goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        terichi - Gift of the Starsxxxxx
                                                                                                        Nor West Chick - 1oo,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        Queen Nami - Animal Cracker Buddiesxxxxx
                                                                                                        Love_is_You_You_and_Me - 1oo,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        l son zack l - 5oo,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        Haus de Kai - Cherry Blossom, Gaia 7th Anniversary Phee-Chan Slippers, The Molexxxxx
                                                                                                        Eternal Rebellion - 1o,ooo goldxxxxx
                                                                                                        Yenjii - Little Luciexxxxx
                                                                                                        GET OFFA MAH LAWN - Wendy's Carexxxxx
                                                                                                        KaTron Sensei - 1o,ooo goldxxxxx

User Imagexxxxx

Star Citizen

User Image

This is a way for me to help you guys with your quests!xxxxx
                                                                                                                          I highly encourage conversation if there are other people present.
                                                                                                                          xxxxx

s t a r contests event.xxxxx

Uh, I don't have any contests.xxxxx
                                                                                                                          Well... any GOOD contests. Whut.xxxxx

Pick-Up!xxxxx
                                                                                                                          Nobody.xxxxx

User Imagexxxxx

Star Citizen

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-a-r-m-i-n-e-a-quest-new-quest/t.62336509_1/][img]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g355/winonaftw/88x33.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/t-a-r-m-i-n-e-a-quest-new-quest/t.62336509_1/][img]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g355/winonaftw/200x40.png[/img][/url]

User Imagexxxxx

Star Citizen

User Image

88x31&200x40, please! (I always check my affiliates.)
                                                                                                                                                                          Want to exchange? Post your banner in my thread!
                                                                                                                                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                                                                                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                                                                                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                                                                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                                                                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                                                                                                                                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Imagexxxxx

Star Citizen

Star Citizen

Star Citizen

Quick Reply

Submit
                                                                                                                                                                          Manage Your Items
                                                                                                                                                                          Other Stuff
                                                                                                                                                                          Get GCash
                                                                                                                                                                          Offers
                                                                                                                                                                          Get Items
                                                                                                                                                                          More Items
                                                                                                                                                                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                                                                                                                          Other Community Areas
                                                                                                                                                                          Virtual Spaces
                                                                                                                                                                          Fun Stuff
                                                                                                                                                                          Gaia's Games
                                                                                                                                                                          Mini-Games
                                                                                                                                                                          Play with GCash
                                                                                                                                                                          Play with Platinum