Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Count

click 1 100.0% [ 1310 ]
Total Votes:[ 1310 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1146 1147 1148 > >> >>> »|

Chiraya generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
              Gather around folks and listen to my tale...

When I started my journey in Gaia back in 2003, I did my fair share of unofficial quests.
              It was quite hard trying to earn gold back in those days than it is in the present.
              Later when I was satisfied with the items I had obtained over the time that I've been here, I realized that there aren't many items that of which I want.
              So an idea hatched in my brain and I thought, why not help some Gaians who are in need instead?
              Two years later after I had joined Gaia, ✿❀Spare Change Charity❀✿ was born.

Mainly this charity is all about giving gold/items to newbs and questers.
              I will donate to anyone who asks, BUT you must read the rules first to receive it.
              Donations and bumps are greatly appreciated!

If you would like to contribute to this charity then please send me a trade titled "Charity Donation".
              I accept any and all kinds of donations whether they be gold, items, or junk. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageGiveaways are items given away during special events (mainly when I'm feeling whimsical).
              How this works is whoever posts first on a specific page will receive the item by gifting.

None at the moment

User Image

Welcome!//General Rules//Newb/Quester Rules//Donations//Donators//Blacklist//Links//List of Koy's Uber Stupidity Moments

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

*If you ignore my rules, I will issue a maximum of 2 warnings. If you continue to disregard them then you WILL end up on the post of shame (a.k.a. Blacklist)*

User ImageUser Image

User ImagePlease follow the TOS and be respectful to others.
User Image Do NOT PM me for a request, if you do I will simply ignore it.
User Image Do NOT spam or beg to myself and others for gold.
User Image NO HIT AND RUNS after submitting your form. I really can't stress this enough. I'll still acknowledge your post, but I won't be making a donation.
User Image Don't ask for an amount of gold. I will decide how much you will receive.
User Image If you have not confirmed the trade within 48 hours then I will cancel it. You may reapply for another donation.
User Image Once you have received your donation, you cannot ask for another for the same quest.

User Image

Welcome!//General Rules//Newb/Quester Rules//Donations//Donators//Blacklist//Links//List of Koy's Uber Stupidity Moments

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image You must have at least 50 - 500 posts. If you have over 500 posts, then I don't consider you to be a newb anymore.

User Image You must be less than 2 months old.

User Image Request only ONCE.

User Image Remember your manners and grammar too.

Fill out this form:
Username:
Gaia Join Date:
Total Posts:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image Must have at least 500 posts and have been on Gaia for 2 months.

User Image Request only ONCE.

User Image Put a link of your quest in your post, so that I can see what you are questing for and how far along you are. If there is not a link in your post, then I will NOT donate to you.

User Image Must have a progress report. For example, I need to see how much gold you have saved so far and how much gold you need to reach your goal.

User Image Remember your manners and grammar too.

Fill out this form:
Username:
Gaia Join Date:
Total Posts:
Name of Item:
Value of Item:
Amount of Gold at Hand:
Quest Link:
Extra Info:

User Image

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

Gaians donated to: 200
Only 20 names will be listed at a time.

User ImageUser Image

roargy
Nekookie
Hokana
Sisterhood of Steel
trueangel12310
kikopi
Clover_like_goodness
Vatollia
Zen Eatoz
Apostle Sinuki
denxel09
RavenousDinner
DAVlD DUCHOVNY
Kyyorn
Human Desires
eclairant
Cupid-Stunt
Karu-kyun
Sayseeeen
Stupid Beach Juice

User Image

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

These are the lovely Gaians who have gifted this charity with their generosity.

User ImageUser Image
Annastacia Jaade Kaiba <--First donator!
PippinHobgoblin <---Warned me about a copycat
hahaangel1
TwilightDRAGONX
Casiela
Koyaso
SabrinaKasuragi
XxTearWolfxX
deniiska
Larger Than Life Size
Yummy DILF
Shannon2112
Cristina_3c
xiien
AERITH DIETH
SprackDoll
Meletios
"T"
Miss Exorcist
ShyScizzor
keebon
Furaingu66
Passionnant
Lord Ravyn The Chosen
Salt N Burn
aSleepyPanda
Miss_Drucillia
mn_426
Hobo C u d d l e s
Zagriff
Mists of the Dawn
lekazo
Doodlebug
Revenant Noir
material witness
Kikuriii
Kori Al-Djin
mn_4265
Davidicus Bellefonte
TerraBug
CaptainTapole
Lady Kikila
x_HollywoodWhore
Lilliths Sinful Desires
xMurck
La Petite Vivi
Queenie the Xenomorph
deGreat1
sylviexox
Saruken
Fried Taters
Exxquisite
Fox Bakudan

User Image

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

Oh dear, oh dear. These are the poor Gaians who have unfortunately landed upon the post of shame. Their names shall be forever on here.

User ImageUser Image

DropkicK - Never read my rules
Roland~Deschain362 - Begged me three times after I repeatedly said no
Chatty Girl13 - Came back to ask for another donation for the same quest
Annastacia Jaade Kaiba - For many reasons

User Image

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

If you would like to advertise the charity, please feel free to copy the code and post these banners in your own thread/signature!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/spare-change-charity/t.6365839/][img]https://image.ibb.co/gexZ5Q/Banner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/spare-change-charity/t.6365839/][img]https://image.ibb.co/eOQAek/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

This section shall be dedicated to of all the stupid moments my sister, Koyaso, has had at home, work, and other places outside. Let the list begin!
Currently, there are 59 stupid moments and counting!

* Monster Tea - Went out to dim sum and Koy forgot what the Chinese name of the tea was called. So she said something that was similar to the name but it was translated as "monster tea".

* Gum Rush - In a rush and while putting away the packs of gum, they flew out of the carton.

* Mints Galore! - Dropped a tin of mints in one area and then kicked them around in various areas.

* Dude! Where are my pants?! - Trying to find a pair of pants and ran around the house looking for them but they were in her dresser the whole time.

* Good Morning Greeting - Mom comes into the room and says "Good Morning!" and then a loud fart erupts!

* Kurplop! - Putting on chapstick and it slipped out of her hand and landed on the dirty floor.

* Phone Call Disaster - Called herself at work from her own cellphone while at work 3 times in a row.

* Darkness Surprise - Crashed into the closet in the dark.

* Rude Farmer - Goes around and insults everyone in Harvest Moon.

* More Sleep! - Gets up to eat breakfast. Takes a short nap on couch after finishing breakfast. Wakes up from couch. Enters the bedroom. Yells, "MORE SLEEP!!" Hops into the bed to take another nap.

* Remote Frenzy - Frantically trying to change the channel with the remote controller just to find out there were no batteries in it.

* Bowl?! - Koy didn't want to share a slurpee in a single cup, so instead I went to find a cup but there were none. She told me to just use a bowl.

* Soap on the Run - I knocked on the bathroom door while Koy was taking a shower. She gasped loudly and the soap slipped out under the door crack.

* Insults of Death - Koy and I were swimming around in the pool when Koy sees a spider in the water. She starts yelling, "Ewww! That's gross! Get it away from me!" at the spider and then it dies.

* "Get Outta Here!" - Koy is in her neighborhood and some guy comes straight at her. She runs away yelling, "Get outta here!" and hides behind her house.

* Slow-Mo Eating - Koy and I went out to eat lunch one day and we were the first ones in the restaurant to order. Koy had a coupon but we were looking at the menu for half an hour, in the end we decided to use the coupon. We were the last ones to order. I was the first one to finish eating, and had to wait an hour later for Koy to finally finish eating. For dessert, I had mango ice cream and Koy had green tea ice cream. She called mine 'Ninja Turtle' and I called hers 'Hulk' ice cream.

* Garbage Room - I was leaving the room and Koy shouts after me, "And put a garbage bag in my garbage room!"

* Photocopy Man - Koy was complaining about her day and said her teacher popped out of the photocopying machine instead of the room.

* Leaning Tower of Books - There's a stack of books in the corner of Koy's room. She goes over to it and pushes it back and forth. The books landslide across the room, making a little trail. The whole time she was talking about not making on this list for a while.

* Workplace 911 - For the one month that Koy has worked at the office, she has caused all sorts of trouble. Every time she used the photocopier, there was a paper jam (meaning she jammed the copier on 5 separate occasions). Instead of fixing it, Koy runs away leaving it for someone else to fix. Koy jammed the printer twice. She broke the toilet by stepping on the handle. Drank all the water in the cooler. The office didn't have filtered water for two whole days. Burned some files on a CD-R and some how erased all the previous files that were stored on it.

* Staples Go KABOOM! - The bar of staples was broken into three pieces. When Koy closed the stapler, there was too much pressure that caused the staple pieces to stick up a little. Then she set down the stapler and organized the papers that needed to be stapled. She reached over to grab the stapler and it exploded when she touched it. The three staple chunks flew all over her desk and Koy got scared.

* Mistaken Identity - Koy never dialed out using her work phone. One day she got curious and tested it out. She wanted to call home to bug me. After the home phone rang twice, a man picked up. Koy got all shocked that her dad picked up and she remembered that he was home. Then she immediately hung up without saying a word.

* Not My Sidekick! - Koy loves Hershey Sidekicks. She had a mini Sidekick and she took a small bite to savor it. When she went to take a second bite the Sidekick slipped out of her hand and landed on the desk then bounced onto her lap. It continued to bounce onto the dirty carpet then it rolled a bit. The Sidekick landed diagonally while the bitten part was touching the floor and the unwrapped part was still sticking up in the air. All the while Koy was watching, in horror, as her precious chocolate fell to its doom.

* Chocolate Horror Story - Koy was eating a chocolate cookie at work. A big chunk of chocolate fell off of the cookie without Koy knowing. Koy left her seat and when she came back, she saw a chocolate chunk with two brown smear marks on her seat. She immediately checked the back of her leg to see the chocolate was on the back of her pants. She ran back to the bathroom to dab her pants with a wet paper towel. She then cleaned up the mess on her seat, but then she made a big wet stain. The entire time Koy was thinking (with reference to AP's doodle), "That is chocolate! It's not what you think it is! gonk " The brown smears then turned into a wet stain. Then she was thinking, "That's not a pee stain! gonk "

* Office Blunders - Koy broke the bathroom sink tap. The water kept running and she couldn't stop it, so she ran away. Later, at her desk, she had a stack of papers (30 sheets) with staples in the corner. She was too lazy to take out all the staples individually, so she decided to use scissors to cut the stapled corners. Halfway through cutting, the plastic handles of the scissors started to crack apart. She stopped cutting and thought, "Geez, they don't make scissors like they used to."

* May the Forks Be With You - Koy was in the kitchen looking for her favorite fork. She was holding onto a fork with her right hand and using her left to search through the fork pile. Then she yelled out in terror, "Hey! My fork is still gone?!" Then she looks at her right hand and notices she was holding her fork the whole time.

* Legs, Don’t Fail Me Now! – Koy was returning home on the Greyhound bus. It was a 14 hour trip, and the bus arrived early in the morning. When she got off the bus, she forgot how to walk. She wobbled and stumbled towards her luggage, which was only two meters away from her. Her arm muscles also failed her as well because when she reached down to pick up her suitcase, it began to tilt over to the side and dragged her down with it. Three people were watching her after she fell.

* You Choked on What?! – Koy was sucking her strawberry Jello from her spoon. During one spoonful, she sucked it in too quickly and it went straight down her throat. She was coughing and gagging.

*Adventures of Spider Killing - Koy was putting lotion on her neck and looked up at the ceiling. She saw a huge spider above her head. Koy climbed onto the toilet and blew at it. The spider moved to the middle of the ceiling. I got a bottle of Windex and sprayed the spider. It fell and started crawling away. I Windexed it again and the spider shriveled up into a ball. Koy and I were staring at the spider for a while and then it sprung back to life. I sprayed it again and Koy killed it.

* Swimming in Fruitopia – Koy was playing around with her Fruitopia bottle cap. She was amused by the popping noise that it makes. Then she loosely re-capped her bottle, which still had a quarter of juice left in it and she began to tap on the cap. As she was drumming away, the bottle fell over to the side and the juice leaked out. I was in the middle of playing my video game when Koy frantically told me to get a towel for her. When I came back, I threw the towel at her and said, “This is what you get for being so stupid! stare

* Zipping Through a Prank – While Koy went over to the dessert table to get her cakes, her brother decided to play a prank on her. He moved the zipper head on her coat all the way to the top. When it was time to leave, Koy was about to zip up when she noticed the zipper head was missing. She began to search around the floor and thought that her zipper head might have fallen off. The entire time, her brother was watching her and laughing. Then she clued in that he moved her zipper head to the top.

* Door? What Door? – Koy and I were walking arm-in-arm. I was walking ahead of her through an automatic door. The door began to close on Koy, and I continued to drag her through. She was making all this noise behind me, so I turned back to check on her and she continued to complain about how I dragged her through a closing door. Later on, we were walking shoulder-to-shoulder through a door, and it was a tight fit as we squeezed in.

* Toothbrush Fairy – There was toothpaste on my toothbrush. I was gently motioning my toothbrush up and down so the toothpaste doesn’t slide down. Koy grabs my toothbrush and begins to wave it around like a maniac. Then toothpaste splatted around the counter and the wall.

* A Key That Doesn’t Unlock – Koy checked into a fancy hotel. She experienced problems as she was trying to unlock her room door. She kept fumbling around with the key, turning it left and right in the keyhole and turning the door handle. Koy had to take a moment to check if she had the right room number... twice she checked! It took her a good ten minutes before she realized that she’s supposed to push the door open while turning the door handle. Then she stumbled around in the dark while looking for the light switches.

*A Key That Doesn’t Unlock Part 2 – Koy was returning to her hotel room after dinner. She thought she had the door-unlocking routine down pat, but Koy just never learns. Once again, she was fumbling around with the key, shaking the handle around, and checking if it’s the correct room number. But this time, Koy had her hands full with her coat, purse, and a take-out box from dinner. She had to put everything on the floor. Then miraculously, she was able to get the door open and shoved all her stuff in.

*Straight is Not Always Better - Koy found a bag of popsicles in the freezer. She pulled out a deformed popsicle, but she put it back because it was bent. Then she took out a straight one. While she was unwrapping it, it fell out of her hands, landed on the floor and broke in half. It's ironic how the straight one ended being broken when she originally rejected the bent popsicle.

*A Collapsed Workout - Koy was doing her late night lunges. She just finished doing 20 lunges on her right leg and was switching to her left. She did a couple on her left leg; her knee gave way and she collapsed. Her slipper went flying.

*Dressing Up the Dog - It was lunch time, Koy and I bought hot dogs and fries. I was so hungry I gobbled down my food. I told Koy I was ready to go to the washroom. When I looked over at her, she was taking her sweet time putting all the fixings on her hot dog to make it look more appetizing. She wouldn't let me go until she was finished eating.

*A Ride to Remember - I was standing in the kitchen with my back facing Koy. She started screaming, "Piggy-back ride! PIGGY-BACK RIDE!" Then she hopped on my back. I started to lose my balance and wobbled backwards. Eventually we both fell and we lay on the kitchen floor. Our dad comes in and asks us why we're laying on the floor. Koy was laughing hysterically and I was super pissed off at her because I didn't want her jumping on me in the first place. stare

*Cherry Bomb - Koy gave me a cherry filled chocolate. I took a small bite out of it and handed it to Koy. As she was inspecting the chocolate, Koy lost her grip on it and started to fumble it. The chocolate was bouncing around on her hands and eventually she caught it. After that I didn't want it anymore.

*Hot Potato - Koy and I went out to eat fries for lunch. Koy picked up a long french fry and was complaining it was too hot. After a few bites she wrapped up one end of the fry with a napkin and started eating it again. As Koy was about to take another bite, the fry fell out of the napkin and landed on the table. She yelled out, "It's still good!" and ate the rest of it.

*Super Happy Fun Slip - While I was waiting for the bus, Koy ran outside to talk to me. I told her I forgot my lip balm in my backpack. She rushed back inside to search for the lip balm. When she couldn't find it, Koy grabs hers instead. As she was running back outside, Koy slips on the kitchen floor and lands on her knees. When she managed to get outside, Koy discovered that the bus had already taken me away.

*Two Heads Aren't Better Than One - When I was in the middle of turning my head to talk to Koy, she was leaning forward to look over my shoulder. The end result was our heads colliding together. Koy's forehead met with the left side of my head painfully. We were both holding our own heads after we separated.

*I See the Light! - Koy was sleeping on her back with both her arms up next to each side of her head. In her dream, she hears this loud, commanding voice saying this, "Dalai Llama, wake up!" Then she sees a bright white light and opens her eyes. Koy was very confused. She didn't know what had happened.

*And That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles - Koy decided to microwave a Skor cookie with a paper towel for five seconds. After it was finished, she rips off a piece and complains it's still cold. She heats it up for another ten seconds. When it was done, Koy lifted the paper towel to check the bottom. The cookie slips from the paper towel and falls to the floor. It breaks into a bunch of pieces and left a glob of choclate on the floor. Koy picked up the biggest piece, but it crumbled into smaller bits. She cried while cleaning up the fallen cookie.

*Where da Music? - Before lunch, Koy wondered what happened to the radio station on the internet because it suddenly stopped playing music. She switched to a different station, and there was still no music. Koy grumbled and closed the radio player. Later, she realized that she turned off the sound to return a call.

*Pick up Sticks - Koy was eating the remainder of her Hickory Sticks. She reached into the bag using her right index finger and thumb to clamp onto a bundle of Hickory Sticks. She was excited to have grabbed a bunch of sticks. As Koy was slowly and carefully pulling out her hand, she slowly lifted up the bundle to her mouth, and then... BOOM! The bundle exploded and Hickory Sticks landed all over the floor. Only two or three sticks made it into her mouth.

*Ninja in Da House - I was walking into Koy's room while she was rummaging through her closet. Koy found a pack of Reese Pieces Bites. She was too busy reading the freshness seal to notice that I was behind her. When Koy turned around, she jumped in surprise to see me there.

*It's a Sign! - Koy went snowboarding up in the mountains with a friend. As soon as she got off the chair lift, she crashed into a metal sign and the front of her board scraped off some of the paint. Her friend and two other people saw her crash.

*Man-boobed gonk - Koy was leaning in and spreading her arms out to get ready to hug her grand uncle. At the same time, her grand uncle was reaching out his hand to shake her hand. To Koy's horror, her right hand crashed into her grand uncle's man-boob. Later on, she confessed that it was all squishy.

*Déjà Two - A few years ago, Koy bought an orange tank top, which she wears only in the summer. Over the years, her tank top has become faded, but she still likes it. A few weeks ago, she found the exact same tank top in another store and ended up buying it.

*Hi~! I'm Kirby! 4laugh - While I was waiting at the bus stop, Koy was at the front door step of our house. Then she yelled out, "Hi~! I'm Kirby!" and ran back in the house. A minute later, she comes back out again and yells, "Look! I'm wearing pink!", points to the pink sweater she was wearing and runs back in the house. Little did she know that the neighbors were watching her the entire time, and each time she came out I pretended not to know her.

*Bathroom Slip-up - As Koy was washing her face with soap, her pinky jabbed its way up her nose. Her nose was in pain and she was scrambling around to get the soap off of her face because she had to check her nose.

*Head Smashed Bus - While Koy and I were on the bus, Koy was taking a little nap. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Koy's head bobbing back and forth. Every time that Koy's head would lean forward she would quickly snap her head back up. As I was watching Koy sleep, her head was leaning forward then she snapped her head back too far and hit the metal hand bar on the back of our seat. She woke up with a start and glared at me as I was laughing away.

*C is for Cookie - Koy was on her lunch break. After she finished eating, she saved her cookie for last. As she was savoring pulling the cookie out, about to eat it and thinking in her head, "C is for cookie." Then a security guard comes in and tells everyone to get out. Koy was disappointed to not even have a chance to take a bite out her cookie before packing it up.

*A Creamy Waste - Koy and I were toasting our bagels and wanted to spread some cream cheese on top of them. Since she hadn't used the cream cheese in a while it was still a mostly full container and there was some cream cheese juice sitting at the bottom of the container. Koy decides to carefully tip the container over the sink to get rid of the juice, but the juice wasn't leaving fast enough for her so she starts to shake the container a bit. At one particularly hard shake, the entire block of cream cheese leaves the container with a 'schloop' noise and lands in the sink. We used what little cream cheese that wasn't touching the sink to spread on our bagels.

*Sinkin' Noodles - Koy was making instant noodles for her husband's lunch. When she makes instant noodles, she boils two rounds of water. As she was pouring out the water into the sink, the noodles fell right into the sink with the last droplets of boiled water. She had to start all over with another pack of noodles.

*Crunchy Doom - In Antalya, Koy was walking back to her hotel room, which is like one of those outdoor terrace style hotels. She was going to her door and then she heard this crunch sound like she stepped on a chip. Well, it turned out to be a snail or what's left of the snail shell. Koy keeps blaming the snail by asking, "Why'd a snail have to park its house right outside her door. Sheesh." talk2hand

*The Fake Cake Strikes - Koy was headed towards the kitchen and in the corner of her eye she saw a chocolate cake on a plate sitting on the coffee table. In her mind she was thinking, "Caaaaake?!?". She ran over to it, but it looked odd. So she poked it and then picked it up to realize it was a fake. What a disappointment! emotion_donotwant

So far, the most funniest story is Man Boobed gonk . If I were to give out an award, this one would win. xd rofl
Honorable Mentions: Workplace 911 and Door? What Door?

The All-time Extreme Stupidity of the Uber Stupid People Award goes to Swimming in Fruitopia.
Honorable Mentions: Toothbrush Fairy and A Ride to Remember

User Image

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500

Anxious Vampire

R.A.N.D.O.M.D. A.N.C.I. N.G.B.U.M.P.User Image

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
MilleFeuille
R.A.N.D.O.M.D. A.N.C.I. N.G.B.U.M.P.User Image
Thanks for the bump! 3nodding
Hmm...Hello....How are you doing today? i forgot how long i have been on gaia...but i think i have more than 300 posts... whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff