Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Bit

W E L C O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sir Otterling's Tiny Chat
Password is: Smashing

User Image
User Image

| Welcome | Sir Otterling & Otterling Jr. | Mod Intros | Rules | Prizes | Main Contests | Rotating Contests | Mod Contests | Donations | Winners | Banned Members | Fan Art | Advertising (in/out) | Open |

Shameless Bit

S I RxxO T T E R L I N Gxx&xxO T T E R L I N GxxJ R .xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

| Welcome | Sir Otterling & Otterling Jr. | Mod Intros | Rules | Prizes | Main Contests | Rotating Contests | Mod Contests | Donations | Winners | Banned Members | Fan Art | Advertising (in/out) | Open |

Shameless Bit

M O D xx I N T R O Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                          User ImageReddeye Gojiro Kiryu
                                          Head Mod, Founder of the "Sir Otterling's Mega Millions Charity Contest," Imagined & Co-Creator of Sir Otterling Esquire, Donor.
                                          (Blurp) Hello everyone, my name is Reddeye, but you can just call me Red, or something else with my username. I tend to think of myself as a nice guy, kind of strange compared to most, but still a nice guy. I have hosted a few charity contests both on this account and a few others, but this one is for sure going to be the biggest, and most fun I hope!
                                          In order to get to know who and what I am, here is some information about me. I am originally a member from '03, yeah back when everything was gold and pink, and forums were basically all we had. I am 22, male, stand about 6'6 in height, and I am very touchy... like a in a nearly creepy way. I am one who loves all sorts of jokes, especially perverted ones, I love to play video games, role play, and even just write. I am often known to vanish over the weekends to visit friends when I can. I live right near Houston, Texas, so beware you Gaians from Houston!

User Image
                                          User ImageMontiqueue
                                          Mod, Artist of & Co-Creator of Sir Otterling Esquire, Donor.
                                          (Blurp) The word blurb always sounded more like the belch that happens right before vomiting to me. Nasty thought but it was never a pretty word in the first place and if you've made it this far into reading, congrats~!
                                          You can call me Monti or Mont for short. Probably one of the younger people modding this charity at 20 years of age also being one of the smallest at 5'4 in height. Curse you female genetics! I'm generally quiet but not out of shyness, but I'm quite kind even if you don't know me well. As seen, I am an artist and also a pervert (one of the big reasons why Reddeye and I get along so well). I also take things too seriously sometimes, so if that happens, just don't worry about it too much.

User Image
                                          User ImageDJ Hope 1990
                                          Mod, Ex Online Radio DJ, Donor
                                          (Blurp) Hey guys! DJ Hope 1990 here. I was an online radio DJ for www.blackstarradio.net before it shut down. I am actually starting to look into starting my own online live stream radio. I am heavily inclined in music and I know other peoples are. I am heavily into online gaming (League of Legends for the win! Black Star Hope - add me!) I am also a heavy participant in several roleplays and role playing guilds - along with being a moderator and advertisement head mod for the Gaia User Run Annual Ball for 2014. I love avi-art and I also make posting format codes! I love making new friends and helping people find news ways of having fun.

User Image
                                          User ImageFuyuuki
                                          Mod
                                          (Blurp) hiya! The name's Fuyuuki, but you can call me Fuyuu! I'm 19 years old and stand 5'5" with hazel eyes and light brown hair, and I've been on gaia since 2006 c:
                                          I'm currently in the second year of my Fine Arts Diploma, and I love to draw and create video and audio productions.
                                          I like chatting on gaia and earning my pixels through vending, booty grab, contests and tekteking!
                                          if you ever want a tektek, let me know; it's one of my favourite things to do on here <3
                                          and of course, if you have any questions about me or the thread, feel free to shoot me a message or quote me; I don't bite, I swear! >3>

Shameless Bit

T H E xx R U L E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

1. Gaia Terms Of Service - These must be followed at all times, breaking Gaia TOS can easily get you placed on the removal list within this event.

2. Quoting - The home page must never be quoted. Do not enter into a conversation with another member and create a tree of quotes. Do not quote the Mods unless you are in a conversation with them or have belief you have won a prize. (Note: If you continually quote and state you believe you have won a prize and clearly have not, you will be taken as a member just breaking this rule.)

3. Begging - You do not ever beg here. The ones hosting this thread are already giving out tons of prizes with no cost of the members, do not be rude and beg us for a hand out, doing so will get you nothing but banned from this event. Do not beg those who have won a prize for what they have won, if reported and proven you have done so will get you removed from participating in this event.

4. Accounts - Due to us wanting to keep from members cheating, any account that is under a month in age will not be allowed to participate in this event. We apologize if you truly are a new member to gaia or have had your last account banned and this is just a new one to start over with, but even with these excuses you will not be allowed to participate in this event so as to cut down chances for members to cheat.

5. Flaming/Trolling - These are not acceptable within this event. All members caught in the act of flaming or even trolling will have their accounts placed on the ban list so as to not win any prizes from this event. No exceptions.

6. Patience & 48 Hours - Due to the fact that the mods of this charity contest have a life, please be patient with us. All of the pages will be looked over and any person who has won a prize will be given the prize in due time. So if you do not get it the instant you win it, please know it will be arriving shortly.
                                          Prizes will not be gifted to you, all prizes will be sent via "Trade." Each member will also be private messaged and be informed that you have 48 hours to accept the trade or it will be canceled and given to the runner up, and so it will also continue down the line. This rule is changed if you are able to give us a warning via private message about your schedule in order for us to be aware and prepared when trying to send you the winnings.

7. Prizes & Complaining - Like that of begging, do not complain about what you win or what prizes are being given away. These are free people, free, meaning you are not buying them, you are not spending gold or Gaia cash to get these, you are simply doing some slightly ridiculous thing to win them. Complaining can very well get you so that you don't have to win anything at all.

8. Text-Talk - As much as I detest Text Talk, I will accept it from time to time. As long as you make it so that you can be understood by me and the mods, you will not be in trouble, but if you go all out on Text Talk and destroy the English language we will come down upon you with only a single warning before we remove you based on this rule of "Keeping text talk to a minimum."

9. Offensive Material - Do know that this thread is available to young viewers. No offensive pictures or very raunchy conversations will be allowed. A perverted joke from time to time, or a few innuendos are acceptable as the host of this contest is one who truly enjoys the perverted parts of life, but they must be kept to a minimum. Failure to follow this rule could not only get you banned from this contest, but perhaps banned from Gaiaonline in general, so please be sure to follow this rule.

10. Mods - Sir Otterling's Mods are the law of this thread, and are hosting some events in this place to give people free stuff. Know that they only have to say you are banned in order for you not to participate anymore, though of course if a mod is abusing this power they themselves can be removed and your status of being banned revoked.
                                          Know that the Mods have all been hand picked, are very capable, and will do what they can to help you understand things that you are confused about with this event, or any event they are hosting within this thread.
                                          Mods are unable to participate in events unless the event specifically states that it is open to them to join as well. Mods however cannot participate in the "Main Event" or even in a Event that they are personally hosting.
                                          Do not argue with a Mod, their word is final. If you feel as if you are being treated unfair, please contact another mod via private message and it will be looked into, though don't expect it to go over well if you are indeed in the wrong and are only attempting to get a mod in trouble because you are a spoiled child.

11. Sir Otterling Esquire - The images used here of "Sir Otterling Esquire" are under ownership of "Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu" due to being the creator of the Otter in his own sick and confusing mind. The Co-Owner of Sir Otterling Esquire, and his artist, is "Montiqueue."
                                          The use of Sir Otterling Esquire outside of the permission of either Reddeye or Montiqueue is strictly forbidden and will be taken to moderators of Gaiaonline, especially if the use is being stated as a claim of ownership or a claim that one is the creator. A lot of work has been put into "Sir Otterling Esquire" and the credit should be placed where it is due. Asking permission to use him may be granted, though do not expect it easily.

12. Advertisements - If you are wishing to Advertise your own thread, guild, or so on, please know that an equal advertisement will need to be made for us as well. Though we are a charity contest thread, it does not mean we will just give you a free spot here, you will have to give us a spot in your place as well.
                                          Know that posting your Thread or Guild is strictly forbidden and will remove you from being allowed to enter into the contest.
                                          Also know that if you remove our Advertisement, yours will also be removed as soon as it is found out.

If you wish to advertise for us, we do have signature codes below in which can be used freely by all members, due know that using the signatures does not mean we advertise for you. Taking and using a signature is done of your own free will, but we still thank you for doing it.

13. Cheating - Of course cheating is not allowed here as it is insulting to the kindness we are attempting to preform on this page. Cheating includes copyright infringement of images or writings such as the haikus, this also includes deleting posts to position yourself as the winner, using mule accounts to position yourself in winner positions or giving yourself increased chances at winning items.

14. Rules - Know that the rules are subject to change and should be looked at from time to time.

15. Bumping - Though we did not wish to make this a rule, it has come to our attention that some people are actually just bumping in order to skip a page or even pages to win an item. We find this to be a bit of a rude step as we would prefer people to actually communicate with each other here, get to know some new people, and let this stuff come naturally. So for now a person is only able to do a "Bump" in 3 consecutive posts before they are needing to wait an hour before being allowed to do this. If you are told to stop by a moderator please do so, if you are asked to stop by the same moderator twice you will receive a warning, if you are told four times you will be banned from this thread.

Shameless Bit

T H E xx P R I Z E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listed below are all the prizes in which can be won. Know that this list is going to be changing constantly as prizes are won and items are being donated. Also know that the prizes listed here are just the items in which can be won, it does not mean that you will win a bundle of all one item. Each prize for the contests are going to be separated and made so that multiple contests will exist, and many people can win.

User Image 13,550,000 Gaia Gold

User Image Ancient Katana (2)

User Image Memetically Speaking

User Image Mister Moneybags

User Image Queue Demonique

User Image Capelet Demonique

User Image Powdered Sugarplum Bodice

User Image Militia Stars Air Force

User Image Gaia Wristbands

User Image Zoku's Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama)

User Image Deluxe Flame Pants

User Image Devilish Messenger Bag

User Image Evil Ki

User Image Woodland Fawn Slippers (4)

User Image High Tea

User Image Lightning Lash

User Image Sherbet Showgirl

User Image Four Horsemen (2)

User Image Necronomicon (4)

User Image Sweet Pea

User Image Snow Maiden

User Image Mint Frilled Hat

User Image Orinkage Hurricane!

User Image Scar of the Warrior

User Image Tippy the Tapir

User Image Vampire's Judgement

User Image Confidential Mustard (2)

User Image Action Hero

User Image Lizzie Rose

User Image Ghost Skin 2k10

User Image Sir Percy

User Image Wizard School

User Image Little Black Bat

User Image Flame Sword

User Image Spellbound Shonen

User Image Surf Scarf

User Image Scorch Scarf

User Image Carmine the skunk plushie

User Image Crimson Magic Ink

User Image Damascus Armor (6)

User Image Astra-26: Frayed Crimson Wings

User Image Trap Jaw

User Image >_< Glasses

User Image Jack'd Skirt 2k6

User Image HSM Microphone

User Image Stuffed Momo Backpack

User Image Beastly Rose

User Image Super Nova

User Image Head Case

User Image Horangi

User Image Mini Ufo (2)

User Image Kong Sang Scarf

User Image Arrow Phaser

User Image Black Werewolf

User Image Philosopher Cache

User Image 10th Anniversary Mini Halo & Winglets

User Image Thank You Letter For April 2007

User Image Thank You Letter For September 2007 (2)

User Image Thank You Letter For December 2007

User Image Monthly Collectible Letter For May 2012

User Image Monthly Collectible Letter For November 2011

User Image Enchanted Wooden Trunk (3)

User Image Pink Magical Giftbox (12)

User Image Blue Magical Giftbox

User Image Brown Magical Giftbox (10)

User Image Pink Link (21)

User Image Crystal Box (5)

User Image Frostbite Blade

User Image Talsi's Sash

User Image Wing Scout Sneakers

User Image Fairy Wings

User Image Sol's Sunglasses

User Image Gift of the Goddess

User Image Spartan Chest Guard

User Image Sim's Baby Carriage

User Image Sims Dino Plush

User Image Maleficent Seven

User Image Kiki Kitty Mascot Suit

User Image Mythril Armor

User Image Textbook Tower (2)

User Image Grunny Slippers

User Image Piggy Plush

User Image Sword King

User Image Lucky Star

User Image Independence Fireworks

| Welcome | Sir Otterling Himself | Mod Intros | Rules | Prizes | Main Contests | Rotating Contests | Mod Contests | Donations | Winners | Banned Members | Fan Art | Advertising (in/out) | Open |

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu rolled 2 100-sided dice: 66, 86 Total: 152 (2-200)

Shameless Bit

M A I N xx C O N T E S T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post Action Prizes

User Image Ancient Katana (2) - Locked

User Image Super Nova - Locked

User Image 2,000,000 Gold - Locked

User Image 1 Free Traditional Avi Art by Montiqueue - Locked

User ImageUser Image Astra-26: Frayed Crimson Wings & 5 Crystal Boxes - Unlocked! How To Win: In your posts you must use a "Post Action" of the "Random Number" effect. With the numbers 1 through 1,000, the first person to land on a number between 130 and 135 will win~

Special Rules
                                          So this is how it works, it is basically a two part type of rule, or a rule with exceptions.

1. For a member who is not in a conversation, you only get 3 chances to roll before you wait an hour to roll three times again, due to our rule for the "bumping" on the home page. For example lets say it is 1:00 p.m. and you roll 3 times, you now have to wait until 2 p.m. to go another 3 times.

2. The first rule, however, has an exception that if you are talking with another member or members in this thread that you can roll in each reply in your conversation so that you can continually roll for this contest. If the conversation does come to an end but you are still online, then you are allowed to return to the "Three Rolls Per Hour" part of the contest, in which case please revert back to the rules for that, thank you.

Understand that the "bumping" rule of this portion is so that each member has a chance at still winning the Page Post items fairly, instead of trying to take full pages so that a single member has the only opportunity to win any of these items while leaving others in the dust. We understand that this may seem a bit annoying or even lame compared to how other threads may do it, but we like to keep things a bit fair and still keep this thread warm instead of a cold conversation-less charity thread, thank you!

3. Be patient! If you win please quote or message Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu with a link to the page where you won and understand that the contest may still continue for a bit longer so that the pages can be double checked to make sure no one had actually landed on the win numbers before you did. Have fun and please be respectful of the rules.

User ImageUser Image Memetically Speaking & 500,000 Gold - Closed Down
                                          Someone had won this! Congrats ThisIsAidan!

User Image 1 Free Chibi Avi Art by Montiqueue - Closed Down
                                          Someone had won this! Congrats ThisIsAidan!

Main Prizes

User ImageUser Image Trap Jaw & Beastly Rose - 1st Poster on Page 2

User ImageUser Image Capelet Demonique & Queue Demonique - 15th Poster on Page 2

User Image 10,000 Gold - 5th Poster on Page 3

User Image Four Horsemen - 1st Poster of Page 5

User Image Enchanted Wooden Trunk (3) - 9th Poster of Page 9

User Image Pink Magical Giftbox (6) - 2nd Poster of Page 13

User Image Woodland Fawn Slippers (4) - 1st Poster of Page 18

User Image Brown Magical Giftbox (5) - 14th Poster of Page 23

User Image Necronomicon (2) - 3rd Poster of Page 28

User Image Pink Link (5) - 10th Poster of Page 34

User Image Sherbet Showgirl - 1st Poster of Page 40

User Image Evil Ki - 3rd Poster of Page 46

User Image Pink Link (5) - 1st Poster of Page 50

User Image High Tea - 12th Poster of Page 53

User Image Devilish Messenger Bag - 1st Poster of Page 57

User Image Necronomicon (2) - 3rd Poster of Page 62

User ImageUser Image Powdered Sugarplum Bodice & Militia Stars Air Force - 1st Poster of Page 67

User Image 40,000 Gold - 1st Poster of Page 73

User Image 70,000 Gold - 6th Post of Page 78

User Image Gaia Wristbands - 5th Poster of Page 83

User Image Mister Moneybags - 13th Poster of Page 93

User Image Queue Demonique - 2nd Poster of Page 98

User Image Snow Maiden - 1st Poster of Page 105

User Image Deluxe Flame Pants - 2nd Poster of Page 111

User Image Lightning Lash - 2nd Poster of Page 118

User Image Four Horsemen - 2nd Poster of Page 124

User Image Damascus Armor (6) - 10th Poster on Page 130

User Image Beastly Rose - 3rd Poster on Page 136

User Image Mini Ufo - 6th Poster on Page 141

User Image Arrow Phaser - 2nd Poster on Page 147

User ImageUser Image Stuffed Momo Backpack & HSM Microphone - 5th Poster on Page 153

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Carmine the skunk plushie, Jack'd Skirt 2k6, & 20,000 Gold - 1st Poster on Page 159

User ImageUser Image Surf Scarf & Scorch Scarf - 7th Poster on Page 167

User Image Pink Link (10) - 1st Poster on Page 172

User ImageUser Image Brown Magical Giftbox (5) & Pink Magical Giftbox (7) - 9th Poster on Page 180

User ImageUser Image Scar of the Warrior & Tippy the Tapir - 4th Poster on Page 187

User Image Spellbound Shonen - 2nd Poster on Page 192

User Image Action Hero - 6th Poster on Page 200

User Image Horangi - 8th Poster on Page 205

User ImageUser Image Kong Sang Scarf & Head Case - 4th Poster on Page 211

User Image Action Hero - 5th Poster on Page 218

User ImageUser ImageUser Image Lizzie Rose, Sir Percy, & Ghost Skin 2k10 - 1st Poster on Page 225

User Image Crimson Magic Ink - 14th Poster on Page 230

User Image Black Werewolf - 3rd Poster on Page 237

User ImageUser Image Flame Sword & Little Black Bat - 13th Poster on Page 244

User Image Orinkage Hurricane! - 9th Poster on Page 250

User Image Sword King - 4th Poster on Page 263

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image Lucky Star, Grunny Slippers, Piggy Plush, & 200,000 Gold! - 11th Poster on Page 280

| Welcome | Sir Otterling Himself | Mod Intros | Rules | Prizes | Main Contests | Rotating Contests | Mod Contests | Donations | Winners | Banned Members | Fan Art | Advertising (in/out) | Open |

Shameless Bit

R O T A T I N G xx C O N T E S T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

What are rotating contests? These are contests that are repetitive by nature in the sense that they will appear often in a sense, some may be tweaked, and some may just be new and just rotate into the sequence of contests posted here. These contests are strictly hosted by Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu, and may follow some of their own rule, but don’t worry too much as they still hold true to the Gaia TOS. They may just be wacky and weird, and with special additional rules added it may even allow the Moderators to join in and try to win as well! They are all fair, however some of them may require you to be on at a specific time, deal with a webcam/voice chat of some type such as Tinychat or Skype, however any form of obscene images in those sites or chat spaces will still have to abide by the rules set here as well, which basically means don’t be nasty. You can win a ton of prizes through here, a lot of gold and expensive items, so just try your best and know that you have an equal chance with everyone, and many more contests will sprout here as time goes on!

Current Rotating Contest

U/C

Shameless Bit

M O D xx C O N T E S T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Mod contests are designed by Mods other than Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu. These are also contests that may very well have prizes that they themselves are giving away from their own pocket, so be sure to show some gratitude at the creativity they have to generate just to give you little Otters something fun to do to try and win some prizes in a friendly and sometimes competitive style. Prizes may also come from Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu's pocket, but the creativity still has to come from the mod and they will be the ones to decide who the winners are, all be it they must do so in a fair way. Enjoy these contests and know that you can win a ton of prizes from here!

Current Mod Contests.

Bee Derby!
                                          Hosted by Montiqueue

All racers to their stations, because the Bee Derby has arrived! This is where one will be able to choose a bee to race and take off in a daring attempt through nature to get to the finish! But beware of Sir Otterling Jr. for a rogue bee has recently stung him and he is out to get revenge!
                                          This particular contest needs your participation until you reach the finish line and those who place will get oodles of gold!

The Game board
                                          User Image

Bee Derby events: One will notice the red star on some of the blocks and that the blocks are mostly colored. This is because there will be events in the game to make things just a little harder.
                                          The blue to green spaces are winter, so some winter related events will happen either randomly or by landing on the red stars. This may cause something to happen to you or happen to everyone!

The yellow spaces are of the passing of winter and the unfolding of spring; that means there'll be a lot of flowers around and possibly other animals that may stop you in your tracks! So beware of those red stars!

Rules and guidelines:

How to start:
                                          One may quote Montiqueue with their choice of a bee without a jockey. No roll is needed to be done unless your choice of bee is assured. After Montiqueue has typed you in for your bee, one may wait to roll or roll immediately, so long as it is once per standing announcement. (standing announcements will be explained below.)

Once all or enough players have entered and the game starts, no more can enter into the race until a new game starts.

How to play:
                                          Everyone gets one turn per announced standings in the race. You are allowed to roll one six sided die unless an ability allowing you to do otherwise is activated.

Only one person per bee; totaling to 8 players per session; the least amount of players required to start the game being three. This game may take however long it takes for all players to cross the finish line.

You must quote Montiqueue when rolling so that she may know your number and move you forward on the board. Once everyone who is playing has rolled, Montiqueue will make an announcement to all players about the current actions within the game. There will be a picture of the board that shows where you currently are standing in the race.

Only during the turn that you roll a die are you allowed to activate an ability from a bee. You are not allowed to edit it in afterwords in any way. If this rule is ignored more than once, that is grounds for a forced expulsion from the race. One that has been thrown out of the race may enter again in the next session. But if rules are broken a second time; one will be banned from playing. Exceptions can be made depending upon the offender's explanation if they have one to give. Exception is made for the Sweat Bee.

The amount of money given at the end of any Bee Derby Session depends on how many players are within the game. Example: There are six people playing in the bee derby and all finish; the total amount given to first place winner would be 600,000.
                                          Meaning that each player is worth about 100,000 in prize money. This number does not diminish if someone drops out of the game during a session but may not be able to join in the same session again if they did indeed drop out of the race. They can join in the next session, however, or any after.

Special Rule: If a mod enters into the contest (which they are allowed to) and wins first place, each player earns 50,000 as a consolation prize. Mods that enter are priced the same as everyone else. If a mod comes in second or third place, the money earned from that specific rank stays in the charity for future games. Bees placing will still get their gold.
                                          Example: first place goes to a player, second place goes to a mod and third place goes to a player. Everyone will still get their gold save the mod as that gold will be recycled into the charity.
                                          *Note that rules are subject to change at any given time.

And introducing the racers in the game! Each one has an ability listed to make the game more challenging!

The Bees

User Image
                                          Racer #1
                                          The Blue Banded bee

xxxxx The blue banded bee likes to believe that it was born in
                                          asia and has become a fanatic about "becoming one with yourself" self help videos.
                                          Ability: for two turns blue banded bee has half roll before the third turn of having three six sided dice to roll for its next move. Can only use this once.
                                          Jockey:
                                          Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Racer #2
                                          The Metallic Green Bee

xxxxx The metallic green bee is a shy little bee but has
                                          a very dark side to itself that is vented out through extreme sports.
                                          Ability: Metallic green bee is able to roll two six sided dice for one turn
                                          but has half a roll during the next turn. Can only use this once.
                                          Jockey:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Racer #3
                                          The Queen Bee

xxxxx The queen bee is very self conscious and has self confidence
                                          issues; so she tries to look pretty but always ends up putting on too much makeup.
                                          Ability:If queen bee is in last place, she is able to half the roll of all players for two turns. This ability can only be used twice.
                                          Jockey:
                                          Elinoe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Racer #4
                                          The Sweat Bee

xxxxx The sweat bee is actually a very clean bee; almost to the point that it
                                          might be a germaphobe and has a penchant for staring at large marbles. Take that last statement as you will.
                                          Ability: sweat bee can ignore an event if it lands on one. Can only be used twice.
                                          Jockey:
                                          red_apple_777

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Racer #5
                                          The Bumble Bee

xxxxx The bumble bee has issues and you do not want to
                                          meet it in a dark alley. Just walk away.
                                          Ability: bumble bee can distract the bee that currently holds first place with pollen for one turn. This ability can be used two times.
                                          Jockey:
                                          Elyralith

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Racer #6
                                          The Carpenter Bee

xxxxx The carpenter bee is the sensitive one of the bunch
                                          but contrary to his name, he does not like carpentry.
                                          Ability: Sir Otterling Jr. cannot affect this bee if it is specifically targeted.
                                          Jockey:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Racer #7
                                          The Blue Cuckoo Bee

xxxxx The blue cuckoo bee is currently at that stage in its life where
                                          it doesn't know who it wants to be; so it's trying them all out.
                                          Ability: This bee can copy any single bees' ability for itself via a random die roll of one through eight. If it lands on its own number, one can roll twice for two abilities. This may not happen for a third time if one die lands on 7 again. This ability can only be used once.
                                          Jockey:
                                          ThisIsAidan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Racer #8
                                          The Honey Bee

xxxxx The honey bee is an avid fan of water sports and
                                          very is docile. But if provoked, honey bee will shiv a m**********r.
                                          Ability: Is immune to all snowstorms that occur.
                                          Jockey:
                                          Lyonel Noale

Otter Haiku
                                          Hosted by Fuyuuki
                                          In this contest, contestants will write a haiku based on otters! This haiku can focus on the daily life of an otter, the hunting of otters, the variety of otters in the wild, perhaps a narrative on otters etcetera.
                                          The formula of a haiku is as follows: 5 syllables
                                          7 syllables
                                          5 syllables
                                          for example:
                                          my dog Sam is black (5)
                                          (1)(1) (1) (1)(1)
                                          he is so cute and loyal (7)
                                          (1)(1)(1)(1) (1) (2)
                                          I love him so much (5)
                                          (1)(1) (1) (1)(1)
                                          If you have any questions about how to write a haiku, PM me and I'll be more than happy to help! Good luck!

Rules:

1. Only One entry per person
                                          2. No copying others; I will know!
                                          3. Follow the TOS: nothing explicit (though I'm unsure how you'd manage that with otters)
                                          4. PM me your entries by 12 AM January 25th (Two weeks from now!) Late entries will not be accepted!

Prizes:

1st Place: 700k
                                          2nd Place: 500k
                                          3rd Place: 300k

Under Construction
                                          Hosted by DJ Hope 1990

Shameless Bit

D O N A T I O N Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User ImageA Random Fairy - Highlighted Donation: For her super generous donation of 6,000,000 gaia gold! Thank you so much A Random Fairy for this amazing donation, we cannot thank you enough here at SOMM2! All the proceeds of this donation is going into SOMM3 for next year!

User ImageNightshadeV1 - Highlighted Donation: For his generous donation of Two Million in Gold! Thank you NightshadeV1!

User ImageThe Donation Pixie - Highlighted Donation: For her wonderful donations of 550,000 Gaia Gold, and the items of Sword King, Mini Ufo, Lucky Star, Textbook Tower, and Independence Fireworks! Your sure did give a nice bundle The Donation Pixie, thank you so much!

User ImageSadhbh 0210 - Highlighted Donation: For her wonderful donation of 1,000,000 Gold! Donations like these really do help with the cause of being generous! Thank you so much Sadhbh 0210!

[x] Bob-IT [x] - Donated: A nice Piggy Plush, and Grunny Slippers

tryumph - Donated: A cute White Tropical Dancer Skirt

Elinoe - Donated: A sweet White Star Cookie

Star Mysticwolf - Donated: A very sweet 200,000 Gaia Gold!

iFr3shPrincess - Donated: A nice 100,000 Gaia Gold

Shameless Bit

W I N N E R Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          This one should be pretty cut and clear. This location is for me to post all the winners of any prize that is given away here! Those who win specific prizes such as the "Post Generator" prizes, the "Rotating Contests," the "Mod Contests," and the first person to win a "Main Prize" when it comes to landing on a specific post number on a specific page will be given a "Highlight" of the winner, which means it will have not only their username and what they won, but also a little image of their face next to it so everyone can gawk at the person who won!

Current Winners!

Post Generator Winners!

User ImageThisIsAidan - Highlighted Winner - Post Action Winner for Chibi Art!

User ImageThisIsAidan - Highlighted Winner - Post Action Winner for Memetically Speaking & 500,000 Gold

Rotating Contest Winners!

ThisisAidan - Draw Me Winter

red_apple_777 - First Place in Draw Me Winter Amateur Addition

Star Mysticwolf - Second Place in Draw Me Winter Amateur Addition

GoldenDemonWolf - "The Count Down" Winner!

Lyonel Noale - "Audio Clip Contest" Winner!

ThisisAidan - "Audio Clip Contest" Winner!

Lyonel Noale - "Audio Clip Contest" Winner!

Mod Contest Winners!

Keoii - Winner - Sweet Sensations Day 1 by Dj Hope 1990

Hex Charm - Winner - Sweet Sensations Day 2 by Dj Hope 1990

red_apple_777 - Winner - Sweet Sensations Day 3 by Dj Hope 1990

Marion-san - Winner - Sweet Sensations Day 4 by Dj Hope 1990

strawberryalice - Winner - Sweet Sensations Day 5 by Dj Hope 1990

Hex Charm - 1st Place Winner - Winter Haiku by Montiqueue

Lyonel Noale - 2nd Place Winner - Winter Haiku by Montiqueue

red_apple_777 - 3rd Place Winner - Winter Haiku by Montiqueue

Star Mysticwolf - 1st Place Winner - Tektek Contest by Dj Hope 1990

Elinoe - 2nd Place Winner - Tektek Contest by Dj Hope 1990

red_apple_777 - 3rd Place Winner - Tektek Contest by Dj Hope 1990

Main Prize Winners!

User Image GoldenDemonWolf - Highlighted Winner - Page 2 Post 1! Congratulations on being the first winner of Sir Otterling's Mega Millions 2!

Lyonel Noale - Winner - Page 2 Post 15

tryumph - Winner - Page 3 Post 5

Lucy Bellamy - Winner - Page 5 Post 1

Lucy Bellamy - Winner - Page 9 Post 9

Elyralith - Winner - Page 13 Post 2

tryumph - Winner - Page 18 Post 1

Shizuka Hio1 - Winner - Page 23 Post 14

Hex Charm - Winner Page 28 Post 3

Marion-san - Winner Page 34 Post 10

Lyonel Noale - Winner Page 40 Post 1

Kiyo Kitsune - Winner Page 46 Post 3

ThisisAidan - Page 50 Post 1

TheIgnorantWiseman - Page 53 Post 12

Fuyuuki - Page 57 Post 1

ThisisAidan - Page 63 Post 3

Aliyah_Sweet - Page 67 Post 1

Aliyah_Sweet - Page 73 Post 1

The_Real_Spriven - Page 78 Post 6

Star Mysticwolf - Page 83 Post 5

Elinoe - Page 93 Post 13

red_apple_777 - Page 98 Post 2

Elinoe - Page 105 Post 1

Star Mysticwolf - Page 111 Post 2

ThisisAidan - Page 118 Post 2

ThisisAidan - Page 124 Post 2

ThisisAidan - Page 130 Post 10

Elinoe - Page 136 Post 3

Lyonel Noale - Page 141 Post 6

ThisisAidan - Page 147 Post 2

ThisisAidan - Page 153 Post 5

Lyonel Noale - Page 159 Post 1

Lyonel Noale - Page 167 Post 7

iiRawrKitties - Page 172 Post 1

ThisisAidan - Page 180 Post 9

Moonlight Rose113 - Page 187 Post 4

Moonlight Rose113 - Page 192 Post 2

red_apple_777 - Page 200 Post 6

Amy_29star - Page 205 Post 8

Amy_29star - Page 211 Post 4

XxMo_uNdEaDxX - Page 218 Post 5

Amy_29star - Page 225 Post 1

Pawblo Pugcasso - Page 230 Post 14

Pawblo Pugcasso - Page 237 Post 3

Xaumeric - Page 244 Post 13

Shameless Bit

B A N N E D xx M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This place is a very dark area where those who break the bloody rules are placed. Those here are unable to win any prizes and their posts will be made void if they attempt to win any prizes. It is also asked that you do not speak with any banned member, though of course you are able to do as you wish as long as it does not break the rules.

Shameless Bit

F A N xx A R Txxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                          Here is the place that all art drawn of Sir Otterling Esquire, Otterling Esquire Jr., the Mods of this thread, Highlighted members, and the like will have their fan art posted if it is drawn because or for this contest. All art from the previous Sir Otterling's Mega Millions and current will be kept and continued to be shown with love! It doesn't matter if it is a simple drawing, to an amazing piece of art, if we can tell it is Sir Otterling or others that are apart of the Sir Otterling's Mega Millions we will love it always and forever!

The Art!

Sexy Babii Devil - Drew this lovely piece of Sir Otterling Esquire in the heart and won first place in the "Paint My Love" rotating contest! Admire it you fools, for Sir Otterling look adorable here!
                                          User Image

VitaminDean - Drew this piece of my Sir Otterling's face in the shape of a heart! Doesn't he look look like an adorable happy go lucky love piece! Give this to your women next year fellas, I assure you they will go Otter all day long about it! I know that was lame, but deal with it!
                                          User Image

Shameless Bit

A D V E R T I S I N G xx ( I N / O U T )xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This location is, as should be understood, for mutual advertising. We here in the Sir Otterling's Mega Millions believe in equal and mutual advertising in the sense that if we advertise for you, you must also advertise for us! We don't care if you are a guild, a role play thread, another contest or charity location or otherwise, we will advertise for you as long as you are part of GaiaOnline, and follow the Terms of Service. We will not advertise for someone who does not advertise for us when it comes to another thread or otherwise within Gaia, if you will not advertise for us but want us to advertise for you, then just don't ask as we will not agree with such terms.

If you wish to advertise us in your signature or just advertise us in your guild or thread then we are very grateful, just know we will not advertise for you if it is only in your signature, it must be in a location in your thread on the home page or somewhere in the guild that can be see easily and gives members an awareness of it existing other than it simply being hidden away in one of the many pages of your thread or the many subforums of your guild.

If you advertise for us without us advertising for you of your own choice we will also be very grateful to you about that, and will even send in a personal thank you for the kindness, but we also might still try to advertise for you.

Important information for those who wish to advertise!
                                          When you do wish to advertise here, be sure to send in an appropriate image and a small 500 word to 600 word maximum explanation of your thread, guild, and or otherwise. Be sure the image is url linked so that members simply have to click on it and they will appear in your thread, guild or otherwise. We will also be looking at your thread, guild, and otherwise to make sure our advertisement is still up and easy to locate, if for whatever reason it is extremely difficult to find, or taken down we will remove your advertisement. So be sure to save your advertisement somewhere just in case a mistake happens and you don't have to try and rework your advertisement all over again. We will send you a message about it if we cannot find it, but the advertisement will still be taken down until the problem is resolved, however you will have 24 hours to message us back before we just remove the coding from a save file so that we do not have unimportant information in our computer. We thank you for reading this and we understand that some of it may appear harsh, but we are not bad people, or mean, we just like to be fair about things like this.

IN

User Image
                                          Click the image and join us for a chance at winning one of the many prizes, we are giving away up to if not over 30 mil in items and gold!
                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sir-otterling-s-mega-millions-charity-contest-2-u-c/t.89406571/][img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/REDDEYE1/Charity Contest/4886d64f-b9f5-4a80-9bf7-af9c4793bafa.jpg[/img][/url]
                                          [size=11][color=red]Click the image and join us for a chance at winning one of the many prizes, we are giving away up to if not over 30 mil in items and gold![/color][/size]

OUT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Those who have been around all know about the Gaia Annual User Run Ball! Well here is the guild in which they do all their planning for the greatness they bring every year! Check them out, these people do great things and should be recognized for it.

User Image

Arms Wide Open is a nice charity and hangout that is ran by 1 person. We accept any and everyone no matter the opinions and we strive to keep it a conflict free environment. Of course not to forget donations are given to individuals that have proven themselves to be nice individuals.

User Image
                                          Star's Pandastic Quest is a Quest Thread created by one of the regulars of Sir Otterling's Mega Millions "Star Mysticwolf" where she is trying to reach an avatar that finally suits what she has always been looking for. Go give her a bump, some love, and maybe even donate to her, it doesn't have to be a massive one, but perhaps you can consider giving her a little Gaia hospitality and love.

User Image

This guild is based on the hilarious MTV show, "Girl Code".

The forums will be mainly related to the following

- discussing the current "Girl Code" episodes
                                          - talking about our favorite "Girl Code" cast members
                                          - coming up with our own topics not yet seen on "Girl Code"
                                          - discussing "Girl Code" related problems you might have

"Girl Code ~ Gaia Style!" is open to any gender and will also have a separate Guy Code section.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff