Total Votes:[ 156 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 327 328 329 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
np...its taking forever for crew....
I guess I'll start with this then. Hope I'm not too early...

Application

Name: Lord Martini
Item Questing: Golden Laurels
Itty/Regular/ Oober/Tarded: Tarded
How Much do you Have? Some items that I dare not to sell in my inventory, 101.5k, and my Kitsune Mask
How long have you been questing? Since July 18
Anything Else? No not really. Thank you for the help though!!! ♥

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Righteous Harmony
Dunno, I just feel drained.

Eh, probably because I've been trying to get out of a depression.

hm....

I like grass on my feet while running. ><

exercise does it for me often, too. I get lethargic and just sit around. that messes with my whole body's balance, and I have to FORCE myself to expend some energy... get it all flowing again...

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Lord Martini

Application

How Much do you Have? Some items that I dare not to sell in my inventory, 101.5k, and my Kitsune Mask

Not at all. smile

I dont know if I am ready to take this on but..... I will try.
you should expect periodic continuous donations.

or not so periodic. >< probably sporadic.but I WILL try to help you get there!
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini

Application

Not at all. smile

Thank you so much! Take your time though. No rush. There are people that are going to come who will need less help, therefore it'll be faster to clear them. 3nodding

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Lord Martini
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini

Application

Not at all. smile

Thank you so much! Take your time though. No rush. There are people that are going to come who will need less help, therefore it'll be faster to clear them. 3nodding

Yeah. That is why I have so many itty quests... so that I finish faster and stay motivated. ^.^

as I keep going, can you keep me posted that what is on there for your gold amount is right? I will just add what I give you to the total amount of gold- but I wont know if you buy or sell something yourself.
Does that make sense?...><
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini

Application

Not at all. smile

Yeah. That is why I have so many itty quests... so that I finish faster and stay motivated. ^.^

as I keep going, can you keep me posted that what is on there for your gold amount is right? I will just add what I give you to the total amount of gold- but I wont know if you buy or sell something yourself.

So what you are trying to say is that as you keep gaining gold little by little, you want me to notify you how much I have? You will then give me whatever to the total amount I have, but you won't know what I do with the gold?

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Lord Martini
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini

Application

Not at all. smile

So what you are trying to say is that as you keep gaining gold little by little, you want me to notify you how much I have? You will then give me whatever to the total amount I have, but you won't know what I do with the gold?

Kinda. Basically, update me with what you have every so often (not all the time or whatever, just every like 100k). Every time I donate you some gold, I will add it to the questbar. Every time you get some gold and update me, I will add it to the questbar..... until it is full. biggrin That should mean that you can buy them.

If you want my vend help, I could always find you a good deal, buy the slips myself, and trade you the slips for the kitsune + the gold I donated you AND yours that you collected...so the buyer doesnt have to wait/becomes tempted to back out. ^.^

this is all very complicated. except for the first scenario.

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
wow...i made 27k from the time I started papa saw, and I think I only did it 3x... I THINK... hm.

Maybe that means this will go quickly! biggrin I get gold for you AND I get gold for the scarf...whoot.
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini
Migi Lambkins
Lord Martini

Application

Not at all. smile

Kinda. Basically, update me with what you have every so often (not all the time or whatever, just every like 100k). Every time I donate you some gold, I will add it to the questbar. Every time you get some gold and update me, I will add it to the questbar..... until it is full. biggrin That should mean that you can buy them.

If you want my vend help, I could always find you a good deal, buy the slips myself, and trade you the slips for the kitsune + the gold I donated you AND yours that you collected...so the buyer doesnt have to wait/becomes tempted to back out. ^.^

this is all very complicated. except for the first scenario.

Yeah. I'll update you every 50k.

With the vending thing. It depends what the item is though. I also prefer exchanging than vending because "oiled" vendors have such fast browsers/PC/internet.

And you made 27k! Awesome!

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
what do you mean for the vending?

I just buy from the exchange and sell on the MP. >< Best of both worlds... And I dont need THAT fast a browser.

actually...it WOULD suck to be slower....

every 50k? sounds good.

you know...what I SHOULD do...is show you how to make 27k in like 30 mins on zOMG... ninja

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
It's 3AM.... I have to get up at 8.... D:

I should go to bed once I get a response from the compass sellers on the mp...I need an 8th gen... daah.
I like never play zOMG since I hate it but please do. I'm like at the beginning levels though . XP

Oh. You said vending. :/ You mean exchanging, ok.

Wait, what would you buy in the exchange? I also put up my Kitsune Mask up for sale in my store. 3nodding

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
Well, I vend and exchange... Idk all the proper terms and stuff- I just make gold. ><

I buy everything that is a good deal and that sells more than 5x a day, and that isnt inflated.

I can probably get you through the beginning levels easy enough. You only need to be 5.0 to do Papa Saw.
It wont be the fun version of the game, but it would be purely to get you to the papa saw level to make gold.
Papa saw once on hard yields about 5k every time. It only takes about 10 minutes to do, and there are usually a BUNCH of people over there. Finding a full crew is easy- and full crews is how you make that much.

you know when I posted about getting the gold for you? between then and actually trading you the gold was the time it took me to make the 27k.

If it seems worth it to get drug through everything, then I can help you. It might take a few days, but I think it's worth it...

hey! you know what? Do you have a mule? we could share the mule (you would pull everything out of it and change the pw so there is no risk there) and I could use it JUST to level you up in zOMG. then you wont have to worry about actually going through it. It would be my gift to you. ^.^

I like playing, so it would give me a new challenge.... How fast can I do it? a day???? haha. probably not...like a week just by myself with working and all irl... hmm...
Thanks. I do have a mule but it has such a retarded name. I'd rather make a new one. xDD

Thank you soo much. I suck at zOMG so you would have to teach me what to do.

Also, there is a Fuzzy Penguin Slippers for 3.25 Mil >:O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces