Think you'll win?

Yes! I shall reign Supreme! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes! Bumping Contests are my thing! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Maybe. Your quest is lame anyways. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No. I suck at this. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Poll Whore~~ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 0 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

SimplyDone rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 8, 5, 9, 1, 4, 7, 7, 5 Total: 54 (10-100)

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

intro|rules|announcements|mainquest|alsoquesting|donators|whitelist|blacklist|links

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image
      So. This, I have decided, will be my epic quest thread, questing everything and anything I decide I want. Donations are greatly appreciated, and I'll often tip for items besides gold and actual Gaia Items.

Rules
        Breaking these rules is on a three strike policy. Break it once, Warning. Twice, Get a rant. Thrice, Get a huge rant and be blacklisted/banished.

Follow Gaia's ToS
        Don't spam or advertise. PM me if you want me to post a link to your thread
        Be polite
        No 133t or chatspeak
        No excessive bumping when conversations are occurring

Current Contest!

As of today, I'm holding two contests!

First contest is a bumping contest! 150K goes to anyone who bumps 150 times! Make sure to number them! I'll be checking!

Second is a Dice contest! 300K goes to anyone who rolls a Royal Yatzee! That means, Roll five (5) six-sided dice. If you get all five dice as sixes, you win!

Special gifts will be given for those who make good conversation, give new links out, and those who adopt my incoming links! Have fun!

Bump Winners
    Name~ Current Bump Count
    Name~ Current Bump Count
    Name~ Current Bump Count

Dice Winners!
    Name~ Page Won
    Name~ Page Won
    Name~ Page Won

intro|rules|announcements|mainquest|alsoquesting|donators|whitelist|blacklist|links

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image

9.22.2011~indigomagenta makes current layout!
      9.20.2011~Shuryn donates first! 5k
      9.20.2011~Quest begun!
      9.24.2011~kernal-flob donates first art! Thanks!
      1.10.2014~SimplyDone is back with a new fervor!
      1.18.2014~New Contest!
      Date~Announcement
      Date~Announcement
      Date~Announcement

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image

Art and Graphics
      Searching for art and prettiness for my OC! You'll find her profile below, as well as a reference picture. I always try to tip generously!

Also looking for gold to commission a piece. Kieth shines very deep in my heart, and it is difficult to find good pictures reflecting her personality and image. Any amount is greatly appreciated. All of your donation will go to a deserving artist.

Current gold count:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
      Standing at 5'2", Kieth weighs only 102lbs. Very slender and delicate, Key has very pale skin, hair and eyes. Her eyes are pupilless unless in deep darkness. Her body is criss-crossed with deep and graphic burn and claw scars, so she usually wears high-necked and long-sleeved clothing, preferring very dark clothing to offset her paleness. Very difficult to see and quite faint, subtle scale marks cover her entirety, shining just right in sunlight.
      Editing. Credit for Layout to: Industry's Heart's Novama

Gaianame: Erro3Ban
      Character Name: Kieth Ateth (Kē-eth āt-eth)
      Aliases/Titles: The Mistress, Key
      Appearance: User Image Yes, her eyes appear to be blind. This applies only in bright rooms or sunlight. When her Dragonsight is in effect (in dark or pitchblack areas), her pupils are black just like any other.
      Marks: Her chest and bosom are crisscrossed with Burn and Claw scars. They are quite deep and graphic, leading to her high collars and long sleeves. She also had faint scale marks all over her body, all evidence of her Transformation.
      Sexual Preference: Pansexual
      Relationship Status: ....Married.... Kinda.
      Race: Dragon Mistress + Speed, + Mental
      Class: Assassin + Speed, + Attack
      Stats:

Attack: 2
        Defense: 1
        Speed: 3
        Mental: 2

Side: Unassociated
      Height: 5' 2"
      Weight: 101 lbs
      Abilities: Dragonsight: During her transformation, her corneas were frosted with a unique replicative substance, which infinitely replicates the light reflected against it. In layman's terms, this means she can see in any light, perfectly. This does not have any distance or zoom perks. She can also breathe fire, thanks to her scorched soul. This is very energy-taxing, though the black flames are intensely long-lasting. Range at about ten feet.
      Weapons: A short dirk, mostly for hunting. Throwing needles. Obsidian dragon-blessed Dagger, dense enough to turn a flawless steel blade.
      Armor: Her skin is an imitation of dragonskin, which dulls most blows. Otherwise, she wears little armour.
      Items: A bottle of high proof alcohol, for easier fire spitting (And the occasional swig). A small figure of Obsidian, shaped like her love. A water skin, made from the stomach of an elk.
      Background: Kieth was born underground, never seeing the broad blue sky and sun, nor the moon and stars at night. A strange child, Key was cursed with terrible nightmares from birth. She slept little, saying less.

Every night, the dreams were the same. It was dark, pitch black. She didn't know where she was, nor the time. The only tell that she existed at all was the cold stone beneath her bare feet. And the cold. Bone-deep and immobilizing, colder than death, she felt. She cried out in anguish, wishing to dispel the pain. Then, movement in the distance. As of a hulking mass shifting itself off the floor. Speech, deep and rumbling reverberated in her mind. "Come to me, my child. I shall warm your frozen skin and make whole your broken soul." So, she ran. Blind and mad, she ran as far and as fast as her feet would take her. There seemed nothing to trip her up, no broken stones or twists in her path. Getting closer, She felt her breath fall short. Without warning, a bright light shone from behind, bathing the scene before her in ethereal light. An enormous dragon towered over her, venomous saliva dripping from his jaws, each tooth the size of a full grown man. But this did not frighten her. The light did. It was so cold, so bitter and harsh. Turning towards the brightness, Key's eyes felt as though a thousand needles were pricking them, piercing through to let her soul leak through. Harsh detail grew as her eyes watered. All her family, all her friends, even some she'd never met before, somehow they were there. And their eyes burned. With all the fires of heaven and earth, all the rage and hatred in the world, they burned in white. Hands reached out, trying to pull her to the light. It grew colder. The hands, they were so cold. "No!" She screamed, reaching back towards the dragon. He shook his monstrous head, unable to offer help. "Come to me, my child. I can save you. But you must come." He turned, striding back into the darkness. Agony swept over Key at the sight. He was leaving. Leaving her to the pain and hatred of the light.
      (Nightmares)

Waking in a cold sweat every morning, it was soon after her third birthday that she began attempting escape. It soon grew apparent to her gentle parents that their child was different, affected by the darkness of the underground. They took her to doctors, therapists, even turned to experimental drugs to subdue their unruly child. When morning came and slender shafts of light drifted down from the surface, she'd lock herself in her room, crying out as if in pain when they forced the door and let in the light. By her sixth birthday, they'd found what seemed to be the correct drug. Her fear of light seemed gone, her wild fits tamed. She continued life as a normal underground human.

High school came, suitors followed. These advances Key treated the same as everything else in her life; apathetically. This only drove her followers mad. Her good looks and small frame only sealed the deal for many of her admirers. Straight B's, no permanent record blemishes, Key seemed to be living the perfect life from the outside looking in. But Key wasn't really there. The nightmares continued, but when the sunlight filtered down and woke her, the cold sweats washed away, leaving only the blank impermeable canvas she'd been reduced to.

On the eve before her 18th birthday, there seemed something different about Key, her parents noticed. Unbeknownst to them, today the first major solar flare activity of the century was raging up on the surface. Most electronics were on the fritz, though her parents didn't notice, not being very techy. At high noon on the surface, the sun flared visibly. Key felt it deep in her bones. Crying out in pain, she dropped to her knees in the street. Heads turned, people stared. Covering her eyes, Key screamed and screamed, feeling as though her skin were turning to ice and threatening to crack away. As the people moved in to help, Key struggled away, looking at her friends and family as though they were demons. Staggering to her feet, Key ran. To the edge of the city, down the tunnels drilled for expansion. Deeper and deeper into the earth. The pain wouldn't stop. Her shoes were kicked off, her clothes torn away. Everything was so cold. She needed heat. She needed the warmth of a soul.

Deeper and deeper, she seemed led by some mysterious source. The voice from her dreams was there, gently encouraging and hurrying her on. It was dark, pitch black. Somehow, her feet found their way over the broken ground and narrow passages. A deep crack in the earth emanated heat, smelling of smoke and burnt flesh. It was warmer down here, but still Key felt frozen, frostbitten and weary. She stumbled on in the darkness, following the voice and her heart. Soon, she entered a gigantic cavern. Her bare footsteps echoed in the expanse. She stopped, knowing she'd made it.
      (Her escape)

"My Lord!" She called. "I'm here! Please, help me! Warm me with your fiery heart! Make me complete and heal my broken soul! Please....." She fell to her knees on the cold stone earth. It seemed like an eternity before she heard a reply. "My child. You have made it. Now, stay still. I shall make you mine. Our souls intertwined in a passion deeper than the darkest pits of this world or any. My love. Be blessed with my power." His deep, robust and almost terrifying voice boomed in the cavern. "Take me out of here..." She whispered as he began.

His mouth opened, and with the sound of a thousand jet engines whirring, a great black flame issued forth over her delicate and exposed body. It produced no light. A scream of ecstasy burst from her lips, as the cold was lifted from her bones. It was replaced with a greedy fire, consuming her flesh and bone alike. It felt good, though. As if she were melting into his soul. Her hair faded from its original jet black, fading to an ash white so pale, it seemed transparent. She opened her eyes to it, feeling the frost melt and a layer of heat settle over her vision.

As the fire stopped, he began. Somehow, he'd shrank to a fifth his original size, little more than the size of a young elephant or rhinoceros. He lashed out, shearing the flesh from her bones. Crying out in agony, Key flinched away. "Stay still, My love. It will be over soon. I must expose your soul to mine." Putting her trust in her love, she stayed, though every pore in her body screamed for escape. He sliced and tore, gnashing his teeth through her ribcage and into the meaty flesh of her heart. As his jaws closed, Key's eyes flew open; She found she could see through the blackness, make out every crack and crevice in the cavern. The instant passed and the pain returned. Scant seconds of life seemed left to her as she knelt before him, blood and entrails pouring from the cavity that was her abdomen. Another blast of fire rushed through the dragon's teeth, filling her up and pouring out her every orifice.
      (Graphic! Read at your own Risk!)

A few seconds more, and she fell unconscious. "My love, it is over. You are mine." The dragon boomed through the haze as she faded. Waking brought many new discoveries to Key's world. The fear was gone. The light could no longer hurt her, she knew. Also, she could see in even the darkest pits of the world. A fiery love filled her being, passion for this creature who had saved her. Lastly, she saw a new form of her love. A handsome man, with long flowing black hair and kind eyes that burned with love. Her soul and his were intertwined for all eternity, she knew.

Now that she was his, there was little fear of the above-ground world left to her. He charged her with the protection of his domain; All the underground and the dark beings and places that hid in shadow above the crust of the planet. Heat in her heart and a couple of momentos of his love in her bag, Key left her new home without fear, seeing every break that might have killed her along the way and knowing that fate and love led her down this path, and would lead her back again when the time came. Whether it would be in flesh or in spirit that she made the return journey, she didn't care. She was with her love always, now.

She stayed with her lord for 20 years before beginning her watch over his domain. Making little contact with the rest of the world, Kieth has been oblivious to much of the happenings of the rest of the world, preferring secrecy and stealth to open alliance.
      Personality: Kieth is a very solemn woman, in most situations. She thinks before acting, always choosing the action which benefits her and her purposes the best. All this is thrown out the window,however, when love is introduced to the equation. Key believes in love above all else, and will go to great lengths to ensure its survival. Key has a tendency to disregard personal boundaries, flaunting her body parts or speaking brusquely. For those whose motives threaten her Lord, her anger is swift and merciless. She enjoys cool nights and rain, despising the sun and its spawn.
      Drive: Key lives to protect the domain and stature of her Lord of Darkness. This includes stopping the spread of the Underground and of the city, to allow the Forest to regain ground and spread shadows.
      Quirks: Key moves around a lot, pacing back and forth during almost any activity. When thinking, she traces the scars littered about her chest and abdomen. When distressed or angered, her face will pull back into a snarl, baring and grinding her teeth. She plays with her collar when nervous or frightened.
      Voice: Imagine english. This too.
      Theme Music: Her playlist, Voice clips Included
      Dying Words: "I'm here, my love... It's so warm, here inside your soul... Thank you... For your gift..."
      Currently: [TBC]

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image

Music
      I love discovering new music! I like techno, J-pop, and lots of alternative. Get 100 Gold for every new song that I like!

Videos
      I always like to discover new videos! I like AMV's, cats, humor, and emotion. Please, youtube only. 200 Gold for every Video I like!

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image

Donators
      Shuryn~5k
      kernal-flob~ Arts and 10k
      omni tempore~ 100k!
      xXkatjeXx~ 10k
      Donator~Amount
      Donator~ Amount

Special Thanks
      indigomagenta~for this thread layout
      username~what for
      username~what for

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image

Shuryn~first poster and donating 5k
      indigomagenta~providing this beautiful layout!
      omni tempore~First six digit donation! Thanks!

Gifts

kernal-flob~ Amazing Dream Avi Art!
        User Image

Ninjineer Chalis~ Current Avi Art as of 9/24

User Image

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image

username~what for
      username~what for
      username~what for

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image

Links In
      User Image
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74844337/][IMG]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/spsbutton.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74844337/][IMG]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/spbbutton.png[/IMG][/url]

Links Out
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      [url=http://tinyurl.com/3rsejmq][img]http://tinyurl.com/3kszwnf[/img][/url]

PM me to trade links

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Blessed Gaian

Best of luck on your epic quest!

Quotable Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shuryn

Thanks! It's my first quest, so I figured I might as well make it as epic as possible. lols

Blessed Gaian

SimplyDone
Shuryn

Thanks! It's my first quest, so I figured I might as well make it as epic as possible. lols

Well congrats on starting your thread. Sometimes, just getting started is half the battle. Now stay strong and be patient, and I'm sure you'll reach your goals.
I'll get you started with a small donation. Check your trades. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces