Do what!? 0.070754716981132 7.1% [ 45 ]
Remind me of the babe. 0.29088050314465 29.1% [ 185 ]
Total Votes:[ 636 ]

Magical Fairy

Also I constantly forget how old this thread this ahaha
rainbow_in_the_dark
Pheroic

Heh I am about the same, dude.
Gaia has been sorta boring for me lately but I will try to poke my head in every once in a while.

That's fair. I am mostly using it as a time killer and not getting invested like I used to. A lot of the time I am in the chatterbox as the best way to pass the time.

True, the CB is alright but there are some weeeeeeeirdies in there.

Anxious Duck

heart heart heart

Magical Fairy

Pheroic

True, the CB is alright but there are some weeeeeeeirdies in there.

Very true but I am a bit weird myself so it doesn't really phase me. Some of it is just stupid haha

Magical Fairy

Thank you for the bumps everyone. It is appreciated. Currently rebuilding my wishlist and removing stuff I didn't want anymore and stuff like that.

Magical Fairy

Magical Fairy

Okay. I think I figured out what I am going to do. I think I am gonna start gunnin for the last fragments of the old monthly collectibles I always wanted and one or two of the older evolving items I am missing and want. Not many of those but ******** are they pricey.
rainbow_in_the_dark
Okay. I think I figured out what I am going to do. I think I am gonna start gunnin for the last fragments of the old monthly collectibles I always wanted and one or two of the older evolving items I am missing and want. Not many of those but ******** are they pricey.

Yep, I'm at about the same honestly. Guess I could go for an angelic halo although I think I liked it better when it was really unobtainable >.>

Magical Fairy

Pheroic

Yep, I'm at about the same honestly. Guess I could go for an angelic halo although I think I liked it better when it was really unobtainable >.>

The last insanely priced thing I want is the OMG hat. The rest of it is somewhat manageable and I could see myself getting them.

Magical Fairy

It has taken me weeks but I am finally almost getting my inventory under control. I had just accrued a lot of random items I didn't actually like or use. Getting rid of the ones worth selling and setting aside the rest. Once I am done selling stuff off I will go through the stuff in storage burning_eyes

Magical Fairy

rainbow_in_the_dark
It has taken me weeks but I am finally almost getting my inventory under control. I had just accrued a lot of random items I didn't actually like or use. Getting rid of the ones worth selling and setting aside the rest. Once I am done selling stuff off I will go through the stuff in storage burning_eyes

Yeah my inventory is approaching garbage heap / landfill but a multitude of items is useful for matching

I think I'll try to get all the original store items eventually.

Magical Fairy

Pheroic

Yeah my inventory is approaching garbage heap / landfill but a multitude of items is useful for matching

I think I'll try to get all the original store items eventually.

I will probably miss some of them but they are so cheap if I realize it I can replace them luckily.

A friend of mine did that quest one time. She ended up rage quitting so hard. She was most of the way done and they added a ton of new items and restructured all the stores.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff