Welcome to Gaia! ::

I should change this poll more...

Yes you should >.>; 0.62745098039216 62.7% [ 32 ]
Haha~ 0.37254901960784 37.3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 196 197 198 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello, and welcome to the Seasons of Love Breedables Charity! I'm Manda, and it's great to meet you~

This is a Charity dedicated to those Gaians saving up funds to get various Breedable pets. Several Breedables shops have incredibly nice art that can be quite expensive, so a few of us decided to get together and create this charity to help out Breedables Questers.

If you're interested to learn more about how things work, please read on, and thanks for stopping by!

+ --- + --- +

Current Funds
2,178,568 gold

+ --- + --- +

Current Contests
Fawns Shop Contests - here! Come help me re-vitalize an old Breedables shop of mine!

Weekly TekTek Contest - here! Design Manda's next amazing avatar!

+ --- + --- +

heart
Bumping is more than welcome heart
Please link to us!

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/c462f][img]http://tinyurl.com/36dbp3[/img][/url]
User Image

..:: Page 1 ::..
1 - Welcome & News
2 - Navigation
3 - Rules & FAQ
4 - Staff
5 - Information
6 - Forms
7 - Featured Questers
8 - Currently Questing
9 - People Helped
10 - Donations
11 - Links
12 - Reserved
13 - Credits

..:: Page 2 ::..

1 - Reserved
2 - Reserved
User Image

..:: Rules ::..

1. First and foremost. Follow the Gaia TOS. We would not be pleased if we were shut down because someone thought it would be cute to break some rule and get us closed.

2. Staff have the first and last word when it comes to anything.

3. Begging to get gold will get you nowhere. This is a Charity, but just begging to get gold and doing nothing else isn't going to make you our friend.

4. We reserve the right to say no to anyone. We don't have to give reasons.

5. This is a BREEDABLES charity. We won't give money to item quests. So PLEASE, don't ask.

6. When you are finished questing, PLEASE post and let us know, with a link to the image of your pet!

7. Related to Rule 6, if you are going to pause your quest or just stop it all together, please let us know that as well, so that we can take your name off any lists you may be on to make room for others.

8. If anyone abuses our kindness or makes derogatory remarks, especially if you continue after being asked to stop, you WILL be reported. We've had some things happen before and we don't want to repeat the idiocy.

..:: FAQ ::..

+ "ZOMG!!111!!onesevennine!!!! I WANT 2 B A FETURED QUESTR!"
- Uhm. First off, I can't even understand you! Second, you didn't do that right. Please read all info again.

+ "Can I be on the quester's list?"
- Read all the info and fill out the forms and we'll see, mmk?

+ "ZOMG!! UR MULE IZ ZO TEH QT! CN I B A QUESTER BUUT IM QUESTN 4 BAOS CN EYE HAV URS?!!!"
- Ahaha. Again, can't understand you! Sorry try again :3

+ "How can I donate?"
- Fill out the proper form and send the trade! We take everything from gold to items!!

Ask more questions?
User Image

User Image
Name :: Manda
Preferred Name :: Manda
Likes :: FFVII, art, drawing, coloring, reading, writing, anime, manga, kitties, RPing, donators ninja , cookies, trail mix, gummy bears
Dislikes :: idiots, flamers, beggars, people with no sense of humor.
Favorite Song :: Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
Favorite Bands :: Savage Garden, Within Temptation, AFI, Collective Soul, etc etc XD
Favorite Colors :: Indigo, Black, Silver
Favorite Food :: Sushi ^^

User Image
Name :: Angelique DelaMort
Preferred Name :: Angelique (or Angel)
Likes :: Musicals, Music, Avatar: TLA, Anime, fan art, avi art, Disney movies, DDR, Tekken, Video Games in general, Reading, Comic books, Vampires, candy, RPing, goofing off, and lots of other stuff!
Dislikes :: Lazy/Irresponsible/Annoying people and stress
Favorite Song (of the moment) :: "Breaking Free" from Disney's High School Musical
Favorite Bands :: Apocalyptica
Favorite Colors :: Black, Magenta, and Blue
Favorite Food :: Cheese

User Image
Name :: o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o
Preferred Name :: Em, or Emi
Likes :: FFVII, pizza, donators, coloring, hugs, petting and snuggling, Bunnah, Manda, Dark, roleplaying...etc...
Dislikes :: idiots, flamers, people just generally being mean...
Favorite Song :: "Crash and Burn" by Savage Garden
Favorite Bands :: Savage Garden, Within Temptation, D'espairs Ray
Favorite Color :: combinations...either green and silver or red and black.
Favorite Food :: PIZZA!
User Image

..:: Featured Questers ::..

This is a special feature of the Seasons of Love Charity. Every month we pick a few special individuals that have hung around and really got to know us or really helped us in some way. There may also be contests or raffles etc to win a spot on this list. Staff is not allowed to participate in this. ((Sorry guys ^^;; ))

Keep in mind that sometimes there may not be Featured Questers at all, it's just kind of a thing to do if we want to... XD;

Featured Questers get things, such as extra help/gold from the Charity, and just by being on this list, they will be more visible to any donators who may visit the thread. Also, as Manda re-does some things in her own shops, she might be adding a small section to their front pages to list the Featured Questers from here! This means yet more visibility for your quest(s).

You may only be a featured quester every 2 months. What that means, exactly, is that if you are on this list for, say, this month. You WILL NOT get on it again for the next month.

This gives everyone a chance to be one of our Featured Questers!

..:: Other Questers ::..

All other Questers will be listed in the post underneath Featured Questers. There's really nothing special for them ^^; EVERYONE who is listed as a Quester of any type will be able to participate in any events held to give away gold. And all will be on the front page for as long as their quest is active.

To become a Quester, just post the form below in the thread! If it's been a week or so and your form hasn't been added to the front page, you can also PM the mule just to make sure it didn't get missed~ Thanks!
User Image

:: Form for Becoming a Quester ::

[size=16][color=orange][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pet You're Questing For:[/b] (Please include a link to the shop)
[b]Price for Pet Quest:[/b] (Please give us an actual estimate from the shop owner)
[b]A Detailed Description of Pet:[/b] (At least 1 paragraph, and if you have pictures, please include LINKS not the images themselves. And if it is at all possible, use url cods so we don't stretch pages!!!)[color][/size]

:: Form for Donating ::

[size=16][color=darkblue][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Are you donating for a larger group/shop?:[/b] (If so, please mention who or what and link us.)
[b]What you're donating:[/b][/size][/color]
User Image

iStoleYurVamps
Name: iStoleYurVamps (Vamps, iStole, LOL HAI GAIS! *waves like her retarded self*
Pet You're Questing For: ALBEL NOX COSPLAY ******** YEAH TRIPLE QUEST @Namida Drop
Price for Pet Quest: 500k (I got 1/2 so far)
A Detailed Description of Pet:Albel Nox is a very skilled warrior, born and raised in Kirlsa, Airyglyph. He's an orphan; his father died during the Ascension of the Flame ceremony (for which he blames himself), what happened to his mother is unknown (though most assume she's dead). However, he's lacking when it comes to social skills. It appears he looks down on others, mainly the people who can't stand up and defend themselves. He generally refers to others with insults like "maggots", "worms" and "fools". He acts like he's confident in his fighting abilities and he's very arrogant in general. Other people fear him and his abilities, hence his nickname "Albel the Wicked". He's merciless in battle, not afraid to kill. However, he doesn't prey on weaklings, which makes him, despite his nickname and attitude, a honourable warrior. In the beginning of the game, he's your enemy because he's a soldier of Airyglyph, the country at war with Aquaria (which are you forced to help). However, later in the game the countries make a truce because of a bigger threat, and he's more or less forced to join your party. Depending on a few factors, he'll either leave or stay in your party.
......COPY PASTE FROM QUEST THREAD

Celestia - Draco
Name: Celestia - Draco & fallingUPstairs__x x [[ Yes, both of us. ]]
Pet You're Questing For: Edited Custom from Cein Isles [[ This counts, right? >.< [/is a little perplexed] ]]
Price for Pet Quest: 300k [[ Teen > Adult Stage, one major edit, possibly one minor edit ]]
A Detailed Description of Pet: A [hopefully] teen to adult stage cervitaur, with one major lineart edit, meaning her hair. She has off-tannish skin, and freckles across her nose and high cheekbones. Her body wouldn't be all that fanciful in colour, mostly in browns and tans [the exact pattern has yet to be decided]. Her hair would be curly rather than the normal waviness, and up in twin ponytails, on either side of her head. Her eyes are ocean blue, and she may-or-may-not have a smaller tattoo of a red cross on some part of her upper torso. The price might be more, as we may include her choker, and we might not. She's... almost a cosplay, but a cosplay of an original character, so it's enough to be considered a custom and not require copyrighting. References are [here] and [here]. The character herself is a nurse in a story-roleplay called Life for Rent. And... that's about it!! ^-^;;

Carmel-Filled TeaCup
Name:Carmel-Filled TeaCup
Pet You're Questing For: My first SoA (ever) Leopard Female Shadows of Africa
Price for Pet Quest: 21/350K
A Detailed Description of Pet:Kimama is going to be my first SoA pet ever. She was originally going to be a SoA version of Virago the foxtaur in my random sig. As I tried to get designs for her, I realized to just make her very loosely like her. She currently looks like this. Kimama is going to join the Amazon pride, Antianeira , as a guard hopefully.

anna_mage
Name: anna_mage
Pet You're Questing For: Kaidoh Kaoru cosplay pets
Price for Pet Quest:The Otter Oasis - 200k
Audio Rhetoric -350k +
The Blathanna - 200k
Cein Isles - ?
A Detailed Description of Pet: As usual, I'm going for the cosplay quest. Why's that? Although cosplays are expensive and may often not breed or rp, they appeal to me. Simple as that. Now, I've probably chosen a particularly strange character for the fact that he is barely known at all. Kaidoh Kaoru, from the Prince of Tennis anime, is soon to find himself surrounded by a legion of pets XD
He is mostly characterized by the bandana he wears constantly during his practice sessions, other then his usual frown and rather piercing expression. Altogether, he is a tough looking character, although often seen as unfriendly. Apart from his physical aspects (dark hair, dark eyes, scowling expression) I'd be requesting the artists to include two acessories, these being his bandana and his Seigaku Tennis Club jersey. Images will obviously be provided, those being the following:
Kaidoh 1
Kaidoh 2
Kaidoh 3
Seigaku Jersey Detail

Tuatha De
Name: Tuatha De (or Tuatha, Tua, De, 2D, whatever XD)
Pet You're Questing For: An edited custom from Sandpaints
Price for Pet Quest: 645k (possibly +30k for bribe rate, but that's only if I can't get a slot)
A Detailed Description of Pet: Zakibeth is an old dragon OC of mine, one that I'm particularly fond of and enjoy RPing. The high custom price is because he requires a number of edits (he has quite a few... interesting scars) and I figure if I'm going to quest for him, might as well go all-out. He's primarily blue-white in color, with dark gray markings (I can provide a ref pic if anyone's curious, but it's not of especially great quality, I'm not an awesome artist) and deep red on his feet and horns. Sandpaints is one of my favorite shops (and they have awesome customs :3) so I'm really going to go for it.

Dragonology Girl
Name:
Pet You're Questing For: Aerithe
Price for Pet Quest: 100k growing
A Detailed Description of Pet: Like this with facial markings like this And a cream, brown, grey, and black sorrel mane and tail. body just like the picture

ex o ex Snoof
Name: ex o ex Snoof
Pet You're Questing For: Semi-custom Raevan
Price for Pet Quest: “At least TWO Angelic Mini’s” ;; 96,000,000g
A Detailed Description of Pet: With how Raevan‘s work and all, I‘m not entirely surprised by this price, especially since it‘s just one step closer to a full custom, which I don‘t want. All you get to figure out for the semi-custom is the Essence, Soul, alignment and gender. The Essence I‘m still shaky on, still coming up with ideas, but the Soul would be a crocodile, Alignment would be Chaotic Good and the Gender would be male. I fell in love with the idea of a crocodile!Raevan some time ago and I‘ve been generally questing at the Lab since April of ‘08. I‘m sorry there isn‘t more to tell on the pet itself, but it‘s a surprise and this is one instance where I‘m excited for a surprise.

Celestia - Draco
Name: Celestia - Draco and fallingUPstairs__x x
Pet You're Questing For: Full-custom Twins from Seven of Seven
Price for Pet Quest: 1,700,000 [1.7mil]
A Detailed Description of Pet: Since twins in Seven of Seven are created by an attempt to combine opposing sins and virtues, our children will be complete opposites. We were planning on two twins, of course, and their specific details will be listed below. The choice artist will be Orpheus Solon.

The first will be a Sloth / Patience girl named Hyperbole. She'd have pasty skin, and variegated red and green scales up from her lower back, to the nape of her neck, and down the backs of her arms. She'll have pointed ears, with orange-feathered tufts coming out the tips of them. She'll have a long, spaded tail with the same scales that climb up her back, though the underside of it will have her skin colour and will be unscaled, like most reptilian tails. Her hair would be pale orange, and would have a pixie cut, short in the back with two long strands on either side of her face. Her eyes would be a very pale seafoam green with slitted pupils. She'd normally wear backless dresses that tie up at the neck, and are pretty short, so that her tail can move without much trouble. She wouldn't really be lazy, but she would sleep for longer periods of time than most toddlers, be difficult to awaken in the morning, and not be very curious about anything. She'd be content just to wait for something to be done and would usually fall asleep while she was waiting.

The second would be a Wrath / Diligence boy named Epitome. He would have two dark-coloured horns that sweep backward. He would have three eyes, as well. The one in his forehead would be brown, his right one a lighter brown, while his left would be a bright yellow; the yellow one would be slitted while the other two would have normal pupils. His skin would be pale, with patches of red scales. He would have rib-like structures encasing the upper parts of his arms. He would have clawed hands and feet, with short fingers, though they would not be doglike. He would have wings in replace of his ears, with a few scattered orange feathers, though mostly white, as well as a metal-like frame on the wings themselves. His hair would be liliac-coloured and thin, cut to around shoulder-length. He wouldn't be the biggest fan of clothing, and would mostly be in either too-big shirts or just wearing loose-ish shorts, usually tied on with a piece of rope or string. His personality has yet to be decided.

The Infected Maid
Name:The Infected Maid
Pet You're Questing For:
Shop Link

Price for Pet Quest: 500k
A Detailed Description of Pet: The pet doesn't exist yet. It's made when you give the money. I guess a desc, would be that it's a combo of Envy and Abstinence. Sorry for this being so small.

Geyser Eelborn
Name:
Pet You're Questing For: Abe Sapien from Hellboy at Into the Wild
A Detailed Description of Pet: x x An odd, fishlike hominid from the movie Hellboy. Really, really hard to describe...xD But a picture's worth a thousand words, right? To be on RiverClan lines, because what is better for an icthyan than RiverClan lineart? xD

Andmcmuffin2
Name:Andmcmuffin2 (Andy or Muffins or Andy the Muffin come more commonly)
Pet You're Questing For: A fairy drawn by Hyrea from Fairy Smithworks
Price for Pet Quest: The Stone itself to obtain the fairy is 50k-150k, plus food and incense costing an additional 290k-1.2million, still more if looking for specific food items. Average total price comes out to 845k. As of right now, I have approximately half this amount.
A Detailed Description of Pet: A fairy from the Smithworks is a symbol of status to all regulars, whatever stage the fairy may be in. RP-encouraged but not required, the fairies have humanlike features other than the pair of wings protruding from their back. Rarer stones have unique wing types, such as the holiday-themed Green Stone fairy, the risky to obtain Dark-Winged fairy, and last summer's event Ripple Stone faries.

chinhamaroo
Name:chinhamaroo
Pet You're Questing For: An oc from Fox Hole
Price for Pet Quest:110k (I didn't ask the owner but the colorist said it would be under 10k here, the lowest edits are 10k and the custom is 100k)
A Detailed Description of Pet:
Nikki is a black pet with red markings, he has a distinctive orange mark on his leg and always has a doll in his mouth. The doll is raggedly stitched and is filthy, its hair is pure black and its eyes are black buttons. He is mentally unstable, a schizophrenic that hinks the doll can bring back his dead wife and daughter if he kills the dolls enemies which could be any random human or animal.
Pets
Final song
Truffle

elfstar89
Name: elfstar89
Pet You're Questing For: Edited Normal Soq stallion
Price for Pet Quest: 650k (if I get enough before the end of the month and he gets chosen somehow...600k)
A Detailed Description of Pet:

elfstar89

Name of horse: Krishna
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): a bay, only a rich turquoise hue instead of brown; four white feet, a star that becomes an interrupted stripe down the face; brown eyes
Reference image(s): ref1, ref 2, hair ref
Hair/clothing edits: gold collar and cuffs on forelegs set with sapphires, a gold bangle on each ankle, two strings of pearls around the neck, one tightly wrapped, the other loose and flung back with his forward motion, and three gold earrings on each ear, the sort offered in the trading post; white silk sash wrapped around his body; mane and tail patterned after a Friesian (definitely see the refs I'm making for this smexy boyo)

Tygress Dream
Name:
Pet You're Questing For: Temple of the B'alam Hazalinia on demonic lines
Price for Pet Quest: 700k (current savings towards it 1 occulus magica)
A Detailed Description of Pet: Hazalinia is an OC of mine that I have in several shops. I'd like her b'alam version to have base color of graduated shades of blue with silver tiger stripes. A crescent moon marking should surround one eye. The wings should be black lightly mottled with blue and grey with the silver stripes at the joints. Since the character is originally half dragon it appropriate to get her on the demonic lines with their draconic wings.

mewmew kittykat94
Name: mewmew kittykat94
Pet You're Questing For: Absinthe Rose (OC) at The Lucky Noodle
A Detailed Description of Pet: Demonic Female Lines. She has bright spring green hair put into curly ponytails [example 1] Light Grey fur, no markings. Black with dark blue tips for horns and wings. Black gloves that go up to her elbows (is that what it is on a fox?) Light sky blue eyes. Three intercrossed bans wrapped on her tail. Dark Blue Collar, Black beads. CC for chopstick and anything not mentioned. ((credit for example goes to Meeki's school for troubled teens))

Eve Hilson
Name: Eve Hilson
Pet You're Questing For: Seven of Seven
Price for Pet Quest: 700k (full custom)
A Detailed Description of Pet: A spawn from the new sin of Gluttony, and the already existing Chastity angel. It would be a girl with a lure on each of her four wings, as well as, her head. No pupated eyes, but they will be colored differently(aka one will be red, while the other is blue). She will have the fins, gills, and tail of Gluttony, and her skin would be pale with silver and dark blue speckles around her cheeks, upper arms, and legs. Her teeth would be more like fangs, and have markings like Gluttony.
User Image

These are people we've helped along their questing way and their pet! Please take a few moments to look over them all! The questers worked hard!

------------------------------------

MoonRazor - Nuka

Sephiros Immortal - Kadaj

brokenraven - Seifer

~KiraKaguya~ - Lenneth, Allen Walker

Geyser39 - Agent Montana, Pi, Epsilon, Willy

Celestia - Draco - Aludra

mewmew kittykat94 - Rin

User Image

At present, most of the Charity's donations come from the two active shops that Manda owns, My Little Pony and Velkyn :: Out of the Dark.

We are always in need of more donations or shops that are willing to help out!

Mameha Otome - 500k // THANK YOU!
User Image

Any shops that donate to the Charity will be linked here, as well as some other charities affiliated with us! To get your charity added to the affiliates list, please PM the mule!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Seasons of Love music/lyrics (c) Jonathan Larson/RENT
Banners (c) Manda
Concepts for Charity (c) Manda

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items