9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▒█░░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█ █░▀░█ █▀▀
▒█▄▀▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀

« Hello, and welcome to my quest thread. I am a prep cook/dishwasher who enjoys drawing things, playing with profiles, and playing mmos with my husband whom I love very very much. I appreciate any and all bumps, chats, or even (gasp) donations x3

Thank you for taking a gander at my little corner of gaia. Also, all art was done by me, so please look but don't touch.
              »

Ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓔⓢⓣ

« To start us off, why don't we begin with something simple? Use the Random Number Generator as you post/bump with 0-50. If you get 27, I will award you with a random prize! I can't guarantee riches, but I will try to give you something I think you would like (based off your avatar). »

Winners: -none yet-

Ⓣⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓞⓕ Ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓔⓝⓣⓢ

Welcome ✩ Quest ✩ Art Shop (Closed) ✩ Original Characters ✩ Avatar Galleria ✩ Puppy Galleria ✩ Quotes + Colornames ✩

User Image

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▒█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█░▒█ █░░█ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░
░▀▀█▄ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

Current Goal:
              User Image - Most recent listing 4 Tril.

+Figuring out all the changes in items and quest system now that tektek is down and everything's super expensive.

Future Wishes:
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
              Art - My avi or an OC (check below for references for both)
              I collect green things
              I love star items
              Japan themed items heart

Achieved Items

Several things from Rinakin some more, thank you sister!
              User Image - Thanks to MayumiKuniyuki

Too many things heart 2 bil + like 30 spiffy items - Thanks to Queen allettare (OMG so many thanks to you)

User Image - Thanks to Rinakin my beloved sister
              User Image - Thanks to Runtiris
              User Imagex9 - Thank you Darla Lolita
              User Image Thank you Luster Dust my wonderful friend.

Top items are the most recently given.

User Image
              Helping out with irl Hubby's quest:
              It's too bad all his info was save on tektek :T
              This area will be update once I can drag him away from The Division.

Achieved Items

User Image - Luster Dust
              User Image - Me
              User Image - Me
              User Image - Me

✩ Welcome ✩ Quest ✩ Art Shop ✩ Original Characters ✩ Avatar Galleria ✩ Puppy Galleria ✩ Quotes + Colornames ✩

User Image

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▀█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀

Is currently closed till I can get my life together.

« Here is where I allow myself to share a bit of what I can do in return for your generously given gold and/or items if you so wish. I'm sure many of you would prefer to trade rather than 'encourage the beggars'. I understand and so I am fully prepared to offer my services. Feel free to talk to me about it somewhere in this thread, or a PM.»

Due to life problems, I will be unable to make anything via digital manipulation. If you would still like a pen and paper drawing I am still able to oblige, but it does not look quite as nice (imo). I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Prices: (Need to get my stuff priced sweatdrop )

And I even have examples (Pre-haitus). [deviantArt] [My Website/Tumblr] [Profile 1] [Profile 2] [Post Layouts]

Examples (Post-haitus) [Updated Jadeself] [Skydiving Jade] [Chibi Artist Jade] [MLP horse] [Steven Universe OC] [Steven Universe OC 2]

User Image

By: Luster Dust
              User Image

By: Phanna
              User Image

By: (Unknown Artist due to lack of notes and time passed, sorry kind artist!)
              User Image

By: Jade the Starwolf (I'm allowed to draw me too xD )
              User Image

✩ Welcome ✩ Quest ✩ Art Shop ✩ Original Characters ✩ Avatar Galleria ✩ Puppy Galleria ✩ Quotes + Colornames ✩

User Image

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀▀ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▒█░░▒█ █▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █░▀█ ▀█▀ █░░█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░ ░░█░░ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
▒█▄▄▄█ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀

Jade Starwolf

User Image
誰のために 生きているのでしょう?
Just for whose sake am I living right now?

» Jade «
-----------------------

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Jade Starwolf ☆ ♀ ☆
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

My female persona has changed greatly over the years. All images arranged from newest to oldest. Click for full image.

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"自分"と言えないままで。
I am still unable to say that it's "for my own sake".

Art ©Jade the Starwolf, please do not steal!

Jadebreeze

User Image
すべての取引のジャック。。。
Jack of all trades...

» Jadebreeze «
-----------------------

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
☆ ♀ ☆ Earth Pony ☆
☆ Traveler ☆
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

-General Stuff-

User Image
Nickname/Alias(es): Jade or JB.
Race: Earth pony

-Physical Stuff-

Full Body

Pelt Color: Pale green with darker stockings/ear tip.
Mane/Tail Color and Style: Black, flowing freely with her mane covering her right eye. A strand of hair on her right mane is threaded through 3 beads (2 green, 1 silver).
Eye Color: Emerald Green.
Cutie Mark: She hasn't found hers yet.
Other Scars/Markings: None.
Physique: Skinny and a little short for her age, slightly resembling a teenager.

-Social Stuff-

Current Residence: On the road.
Job: She currently is a merchant and pony-for-hire. Wandering the countryside pulling a small cart which houses a few tradeable items she's spotted on her journies and her personal belongings.
Mother: Lightstar - Deceased.
Father: Roary Breeze - Wandering.
Sibling(s): Sakura Breeze (Younger), Other possible younger siblings (Father is wandering after all).

-Personality Stuff-

Likes: Art, Accessories, Star-watching, Green Things, Singing, Helping Others, Wind.
Dislikes: Overly-Aggressive Ponies, Being Judged, Sticky Things, Cold, Water-Chestnuts.
Motivation: She looks forward to the day she finds her very own cutie mark. She loves to do a great deal of things, none of which is more special to her than another and she only does things marginally well. She learns fast, but doesn't retain much.
Strengths: Perseverance, Kindness, Dedication.
Weaknesses/Flaws: Highly self-conscious, low self-esteem, easily distracted.
Fears: Being shunned, being told she's not worth someone's time, freezing to death, heights, failure.

Overall Persona: Being such a slow bloomer has effected her confidence, and she strives daily to prove she's a worthwhile pony to in any way she can think of. When being emotional, she tends to withdraw somewhere secluded until she regains control over herself. When learning something new, she learns rather fast, though she only gets good at one thing at a time, and if she doesn't keep practicing her skills degrade almost as fast. This has caused some frusteration as she has had to relearn how to do the same things over and over again. Helping others reassures her that she can be of worth to the community and does so every chance she gets. She really enjoys all aspects of art, (drawing, pottery, music, poems, graphitti, tattoos...) even though she isn't very good at them. One of the few things that truely relaxes her are extreme weather, (ex. fierce winds, heavy rain) except for winter cold. Her mother died from pneumonia after rescuing her from a frozen pond, and thus she's formed a small phobia/large dislike of freezing cold.

TABShe previously lived with her younger sister Sakura Breeze, and managed to get along extremely well despite not being full blood sisters, though many times ponies got confused on which is the elder, Natarina has a more worldly and tomboyish personality which can make her seem older than her years. Their father ran away from home when Jade was a little foal to "go where the wind takes me". During his travels he took enough time to drop off Sakura Breeze before wandering off again. It turned out for the best as he was more helpful to the family after he left, sending them money every now and then and souvineers from his travels. To this day he will occassionally send a present or money, though he has no intentions of visiting.

TABThough the sisters were very close and each other's only real remaining family, Jade caught her father's travelling bug. Unwilling to leave her sister's side despite the need to wander, she set aside her own aspirations to remain with her. Sakura knew this all too well, and being a very mature little filly, and a early bloomer, got hired on with a botanist which was funded by Canterlot's magician society for experiments and the such. Her destiny allowed her to be well cared for and allow Jade to wander without overmuch worry about her sister, though she still visits every now and then.

TABSince hitting the road, Jade has become somewhat of a whimsical merchant, only really buying things that have some interest to her instead of what will sell well. Though she isnt the greatest of merchants, she still finds a way to support herself through taking odd-jobs at any town she stops at. She will be picky about the work, but isn't afraid to get her hooves dirty for someone's well being. She will not do a job that will harm others.

TABDuring her travels she met a mysterious cloaked pony whom she became rather enamored with after spending some time together. During their courtship, it was revealed that he was an alicorn, though not directly related to the royal blood, there was still danger and so he kept his identity mostly secret. They both wandered together for a time, but he was called to his homeland and felt it best she stayed within Equestria, as despite how dangerous it is, it is a lot safer than his home. And so she wanders on, waiting for word from her love, exploring the world and stashing treasures for his return.

-Extras-

JB Gallery: JB & Sakura, Formal Dress, Family Moment, Thinking.
Theme Songs: [Upbeat] [Melancholy]

Random note: Jadebreeze smells faintly like sandlewood and lilies.

。。。虚無のマスター。
...master of none.

Jastre

Bara fyrir hvers sakir ég búa núna?
Just for whose sake am I living right now?
User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Jastre af Árinnar
Bækhesten ♂
Servant for Hire
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Tumblr: [Click here]

-General Stuff-

Jastre af Árinnar
Nickname/Alias(es): None yet.
Species: Bækhesten (Info here, near middle of page)

-Physical-

Pelt Color: Silver
Mane/Tail Color and Style: Black and Chartreuse feathered mane pulled back into a short ponytail in the back. His tail is pulled into something of a bun with the same coloration.
Eye Color: Chartreuse.
Cutie Mark: Steaming teacup on a saucer.
Other Scars/Markings: If an earring counts as a marking, then yes. He wears spade/ace shaped earrings.
Physique: Slender build, average height.

-Social-

Current Residence: Currently no-where.
Job: Servant/Butler for hire.
Mother: Hækkaði af Árinnar
Father: Vofa af Árinnar
Sibling(s): None.
Other Family: Is af Voss (Aunt), Uppskera af Voss (Male Cousin).
Closest Friends: None.
Courting/Courted By: No one.
Mate: None.
Foal(s): Nope.

-Personality-

Likes: Being useful, repairing antique technology, creating tea, warm breezy nights, being praised.
Dislikes: Feeling purposeless, displeasing an authority figure, dandilions, being known as a Bækhesten, dry arid weather.
Motivation: Jastre seeks to be someone who is useful. He wishes to be a tool for another's uses, and the best tool he can be.
Strengths: Follows directions well, Physically resiliant*, Breathes underwater.
Weaknesses/Flaws: Fragile Mentally (&Physically if too dry), Eats meat in a predominately herbivore society, Can take things too seriously/literally.
Fears: Slugs, Deserts, Being without a Master.
Overall Persona: Jastre is a Bækhesten, a water horse of Icelandic decent which eats meat and tricks ponies to their watery doom so they can eat them. Though news of their kind hasn't spread very far, most of the accounts are considered old mare's tales, a few very old scholars have marked the race in a few old texts.

TABJastre as a Bækhesten is somewhat of a black sheep of his family. All his kind are normally pure white with slight color varience, but not much. His brightly colored mane and dark coat (for a Bækhesten) not only make him stand out, it makes it very hard for any others of his race to take him seriously. Growing up he was often shunned and compared to his cousin by all members of the family. Though he and his elder cousin Uppskera af Voss (Reaper of the Waterfall) originally got along well, the constant comparisons wore thin. They don't think unwell of each other but they do make sure to keep their distance.

TABBeing constantly looked down upon is a hard way for a young colt to grow, his mental stability becoming shakier and shakier as his classmates recieved their cutiemarks and he remained markless. He tried series upon series of tests to see what could possibly be the best at, but finally gave up. During a thunderstorm, one of the fillies in his class had stayed too late at school. She was terrified of lightning. Jastre gently calmed her down and served her a nice cup of tea to take her mind off the weather and entertained her with stories he made up off the top of his head. As she left, he knew what he was meant to do. To raise someone up and care for the minor things to allow them to shine in their special talent.

TABThough he had found his purpose in life, it was very dissappointing to his family who had hoped that he would become a great killer like his father and live at their river home the rest of his days as all their ancestors had before them. Knowing that if he stayed, his life would be miserable, he abandoned his family and all the baggage he carried from his past and decided to find a new life for himself in a new land.

TABThrough his long travels, he has made his way to Equestria. Though it has been tough during his first days in this herbivore dominated land, he has finally figured out how to 'assimilate' into society, for the most part keeping his origins under wraps. Carefully packed jerky made from the more savage creatures of Equestria keep him from getting... nibbly.

Ég er samt ekki að segja að það er "sjálfs mín vegna".
I'm still unable to say it's "for my own sake".

User Image

User Image

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

░█▀▀█ ▀█░█▀ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀█
▒█▄▄█ ░█▄█░ █▄▄█ ░░█░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░▄▄ █▄▄█ █░░ █░░ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▒█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░█   ▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ ░▀░ █▀▀█
▒█▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█ █░░█ █▄▄█   ▒█░▄▄ █▄▄█ █░░ █░░ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀█▀ █▄▄█
▒█░░░ ░▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ █▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ▒█▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Each🐾 is a link

Videos/GIFs

[🐾] [🐾] [🐾] [🐾]

Still Images

Coming at a time of my own convinience.

User Image

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▒█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ █░░█ █░░█ ░░█░░ █▀▀ ▀▀█
░▀▀█▄ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀

✪ The quality of a man lies in how well he fights the fight he knows he can not win. - Pappy Maverick
✪ The only thing that doesn't change, is the fact that everything changes. - Pappy Maverick
✪ It's hard to be yourself when you don't know who you are. - Me
✪ Just for whose sake am I living right now? I can't say it's for "my own sake". - Hatsune Miku
✪ Not all those who wander are lost. - J.R.R. Tolkien

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀   ▒█░░░ ░▀░ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█░░░ █░░█ █░░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █░░█ █▄▄█ █░▀░█ █▀▀   ▒█░░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ ░░█░░
▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

★ pink ★ lightpink
          ★ palevioletred ★ hotpink
          ★ deeppink ★ red
          ★ tomato ★ crimson
          ★ firebrick ★ indianred
          ★ darkred, ★ maroon
          ★ brown ★ sienna
          ★ saddlebrown ★ rosybrown
          ★ tan ★ darkkhaki
          ★ BurlyWood ★ chocolate
          ★ peru ★ darkgoldenrod
          ★ lightcoral ★ coral
          ★ lightsalmon ★ salmon
          ★ darksalmon ★ orangered
          ★ darkorange ★ orange
          ★ sandybrown ★ goldenrod
          ★ palegoldenrod ★ khaki
          ★ moccasin ★ gold
          ★ yellow ★ greenyellow
          ★ lightgreen ★ lawngreen
          ★ chartreuse ★ lime
          ★ springgreen ★ mediumspringgreen
          ★ limegreen ★ green
          ★ forestgreen ★ darkgreen
          ★ seagreen ★ mediumseagreen
          ★ arkseagreen ★ olive
          ★ olivedrab ★ darkolivegreen
          ★ azure ★ aliceblue
          ★ lightcyan ★ paleturquoise
          ★ lightblue ★ lightsteelblue
          ★ powderblue ★ cyan
          ★ aqua ★ aquamarine
          ★ turquoise ★ lightskyblue
          ★ skyblue ★ mediumaquamarine
          ★ mediumturquoise ★ darkturquoise
          ★ deepskyblue ★ cadetblue
          ★ cornflowerblue ★ steelblue
          ★ cornflower
          ★ slateblue ★ mediumslateblue
          ★ royalblue ★ dodgerblue
          ★ lightseagreen ★ teal
          ★ darkcyan ★ blue
          ★ mediumblue ★ darkslateblue
          ★ navy ★ darkblue
          ★ midnightblue ★ indigo
          ★ blueviolet ★ mediumpurple
          ★ mediumorchid ★ purple
          ★ darkmagenta ★ darkviolet
          ★ darkorchid ★ lavender
          ★ thistle ★ plum
          ★ violet ★ orchid
          ★ magenta ★ fuchsia
          ★ mediumvioletred ★ darkslategray
          ★ dimgray ★ gray
          ★ slategray ★ darkgray
          ★ silver

Favorite post styling:

★☆[center]« [i][color=darkseagreen]X[/color][/i] »[/center][align=right] ☆★[/align]

✩ Welcome ✩ Quest ✩ Art Shop ✩ Original Characters ✩ Avatar Galleria ✩ Puppy Galleria ✩ Quotes + Colornames

User Image

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

Shy Shapeshifter