CLOSED

Visitor Count<3

+1 1 100.0% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 > >>

Thread layout is under construction // OTL
Cicimon apologizes for mismatching post layouts

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCity Lights ❀ ✿ ❀ ███████████████████████████

Introduction :: Announcements and Events :: Rules and Guidelines :: Staff Members :: Donations To and From :: The Quests :: Contests :: Banners and Affiliates
User Image
            ███████████████████████████ ❀ ✿ ❀ Announcements and Events

August 25, 2O11 Thread is Officially Open!
                                                    October 13th, 2O11 Happy October! The staff of city lights would like to apologies for inactivity and being unable to update our questers list. currently, school lives are hectic, so please be patient until november? Thank you! -City Lights Staff
                                                    Month - day, year Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
                                                    Month - day, year Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Events
                                        Symbols:

User Image - Birthdays
                                              //More to be added

If you'd like to add something to the calender,
                                        please consult with
                                        Cicimon, the Graphics artist&Co-owner

Upcoming Dates:
                                              October 31st, 2O11 - Halloween!
                                              insert date - insert special event

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCity Lights ❀ ✿ ❀ ███████████████████████████
Introduction :: Announcements and Events :: Rules and Guidelines :: Staff Members :: Donations To and From :: The Quests :: Contests :: Banners and Affiliates
User Image
            ███████████████████████████ ❀ ✿ ❀ Staff Members

{ o1 } Follow ALL Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines
                                                    Obviously it's a sign if there's two links above these very words... We think you should read what's in those links, just in case. I mean... I don't think it'll kill you...

{ o2 } Spamming, trolling, long quote chains, and flaming are all definite no-no's.
                                                    It's annoying, it's a waste of time, and it can get kind of rude. Let's just stay away from that useless junk!

{ o3 } Be nice to us, be nice to others, be nice in general. Face it... Nice is nice.
                                                    No one likes to be around the mean jerks! Besides... Charities are for those who have good hearts 。◕‿◕。

{ o4 } Drama should be left back in the school auditorium!
                                                    That means... Drama is not a good thing. Well drama clubs and plays are the good kind of drama... But arguments and what not is what this is referring to. Let's keep that out and keep everyone happy!

{ o5 } Let's not do advertising... That's what TV's are for!
                                                    This means, keep the links in your signatures and in the Affiliates. Heck! You could make a banner that looks like a TV with a commercial about whatever it is you are advertising for all I care! If you really want to advertise something in a post, please inform a mod!

{ o6 } How about we don't quote the front page...
                                                    Icia spent a long time on that graphic... Trust me... She ranted about that over a bowl of pho (yum~). And we don't want Icia to rant anymore... It's bad for your health... At least I think so...

{ o7 } Kinda awkward to have this in a Charity... But sexually explicit things are a BIG no no.
                                                    There are little kids that sneak onto Gaia. We don't want to poison their poor, spongy minds that could be used for the greater good of the future! Besides... Does it really belong in a CHARITY?

{ o8 } When filling out a donation form, please quote one of us!
                                                    It's a lot easier to find them that way and we can get them put up faster! That means you may get a donation faster! x3 When quoting us, please don't quote the front page still. Quote Cicimon, dorkicookiimonster, Abscured_Misc, or Me (Cronic Hiccups).

{ o9 } Who do I send trades to if I want to donate?
                                                    You send all trades to the charity mule, City Lights v2. Also, all donations to YOU will be from that mule! All trades that are sent to Cicimon, dorkicookiimonster, Abscured_Misc, or Me (Cronic Hiccups) will be considered donations to our own personal quests NOT donations to the charity itself.

{ 1o } Now... How do we know you've read all of this?
                                                    Why, you just gotta put a ninja emoticon in your first post!

All new rules will be added in a different color

User Image
            ███████████████████████████ ❀ ✿ ❀ Staff Members

Cicimon
                                                    Co-Owner & Charity Graphics Designer/coder

Username :: Cicimon
                                                    Call Me :: Cici or Icia
                                                    About Me ::
                                                          Please call me by either Cici or Icia. I am one of the Three owners of City lights, and I am also an avid artist, graphics wise and anime style wise(:
                                                          I'm only fifteen years old and am a pretty strange high schooler O.e / in a good way /

I am currently questing golden laurels, Donations are appreciated but not needed<3

Cronic Hiccups
                                                    Co-Owner

Username: Cronic Hiccups
                                                    Call Me :: Noodle
                                                    About Me :: I'm just the average high school student who loves food more than anything else! Currently obsessed with chocolate cake xD I love to draw (an example in my siggy. Shop is there too!) and rp.

My current quest is this lovely thang~!

Abscured_Misc
                                                    Co-Owner

Username: Abscured_Misc
                                                    Call Me :: Mimi
                                                    About Me :: I'm in high school right now. Animals are my love, but so are manga and anime. <3
                                                    I love chatting and making friends.

Currently questing Dappy Dandy.. (:

Dorkicookiimonster
                                                    Admin

Username: Dorkicookiimonster
                                                    Call Me :: Dorki, Cookii, monster, Cookiimon
                                                    About Me :: I am currently in high school...still. I love chit chatting with people. I hate a lot of things/have a lot of pet peeves. I live in a wonderful place called Canada. <333
                                                    That's all I think you need to know about me. (8
                                                    Also! Visit my quest thread? Thanks. <3
                                                    current quest: Horns of the demon.

If you'd like to become a moderator for the thread, please send the application below to the charity mule. We will review these only when moderators are needed.

Application
                                                              Username ::
                                                              Call Me::
                                                              How Active Are You During The Week ::
                                                              How Active Are You In The Thread ::

User Image

Bright lights in the big city...
            ... Dreams do come true ... xoxo

Kissed By A Rainbow 5,OOOg
            Okiness 2OO,OOO heart
            Username Donation
            Username Donation
            Username Donation

User Image

Tiffye 5O,OOOg
            Username Donation
            Username Donation
            Username Donation
            Username Donation
            Username Donation

User Image

How to be added:
                  1. quote a staff member and also send an application to the charity mule. (at least one will be seen)
                  2. stay active in the thread or stop by every 3-ish days
                  3. the more active you are, the more likely you will be our spotlight quester!
                  4. we ask that you update us every2-3 days or when you finish your quest.
                  5. you must post in the thread before hand, before you will be added to the quester's list.

//NOTE// you do not get automatic donations!

Hit and run quests will be removed within a week.

Spotlight Quests are changed every two weeks, and each time are donated a certain amount of gold depending on the activity in the thread!

SPOTLIGHT QUEST
            SPOTLIGHT QUESTER !
            Username :: tiffye
            Quest :: im questing for the AFK hat ;D
            Progress :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            a new quester will be picked September 14th

The Quests

Username :: kimmybabiee
            Quest :: carlos the alpaca
            Progress :: 30k // 1.4m. x; .
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Username :: tiffye
            Quest :: im questing for the AFK hat ;D
            Progress :: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Username :: doodlechii
            Quest :: secret retreat
            Progress :: 3000gg // 800k +
            Username :: xResident Zombie
            Quest :: Star Hairpins and Aquarium Dolphins.
            Progress :: Star Hairpin: 4 // 117k
            Aquarium Dolphin: 3 // 17
            Username :: Toast Toni
            Quest :: Magical Mender
            Progress :: 206k // 2370k
                                                    Application
                                                    please send application to the City Lights v2 via PM

Username ::
                                                    Quest ::
                                                    Progress :: 00 // 00

User Image

No contests at the moment D8
            Sorry! Check back later.

User Image

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/s-charity-open/t.74285723_1/][IMG]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/IciaProductions/200x40.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/s-charity-open/t.74285723_1/][IMG]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n556/IciaProductions/88x31.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff