Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

User Image
Robot Melodies
Joint Quest Thread between Robo_iBenny, purple_lily4466, & Greteh
Thread Layout by purple_lily4466
Artwork by Greteh

User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi There! Welcome! My name is Melody! I hope you enjoy your stay!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Robot Melodies is a Triple-Joint Quest thread between three lovely ladies, who are stopping at nothing to get what they've always wanted.
We collaborated together to show the world what we're after, as well offering services to get there (And of course help out others in need!)
Follow the thread's mascot, Melody, to see whats in store, including our quest progresses, art services, contests, and more!

Due to Inactivity, Robot Melodies is Closed until Further Notice!
If you would like to donate, you may check with the individuals to see what they are questing!
Or you can always scroll down to the bottom of the page to check out other Quest Threads!

Thank you!

Announcements & Updates
* Thread Officially Closed!- 5/30/17 *
Past Updates:
* Thread Opened!- 6/28/16 *

Desirable Nerd

[Title] [Rules] [Black list & White list] [Intros 1] [Intros 2] [Intros 3] [Quests 1] [Quests 2] [Quests 3] [Art Corner] [Contests/Giveaways] [Affiliates]

User Image

Rules

"Yes, we also have rules! Very simple ones, so it shouldn't be hard to follow!"

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██✮ [tos] please follow the terms of service for the site, any people who disobey that will be banned from the thread and reported. Thank you

please do not post every minute. that is spamming and against tos. i didn't think i would have to post that but i do. the allotted time for bumping in the charity/quests forum is 3-4 minutes when threads are going fast, and 5 minutes or more when going slow. least it was the last time i checked, could have changed. please be aware.

▐▐█▐█▐██✮ Be pleasant, and cause no drama. If you do have any issues, alert one of us and we will handle it.

▐▐█▐█▐██✮ No trolling, flaming, or anything negative. If you belittle someone or mock someone for their lifestyle or beliefs, you will be banned.

▐▐█▐█▐██✮ Please do not beg us for things, yes we may donate. But foremost, we are a quest. Please treat it as such.

▐▐█▐█▐██✮ We have the right to add more rules as we deem fit. Cause, you know. We’re are the Gods here. razz

Blob

40,450 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Waffles! 25
[Title] [Rules] [Black list & White list] [Intros 1] [Intros 2] [Intros 3] [Quests 1] [Quests 2] [Quests 3] [Art Corner] [Contests/Giveaways] [Affiliates]

User Image

Black & White List

User ImageUser Image

"Most people tend to keep out of trouble, But just in case there are those who have taken it too far!"

▐▐█▐█▐█Blacklist

▐▐█▐█▐██❃ None!

"But just like those who make trouble, there are those who we thank and bless for their help! These are those wonderful angels!"

▐▐█▐█▐█Whitelist

▐▐█▐█▐██❃ BitesYourCupcake-Teddy

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

User Image

About Greteh

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Hello Hello! The name is Grete. Nicknamed Greteh, GreteLyn, Gret, Hobbit, Nerd, etc.
▐▐█▐█▐█
▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ 24 Year-Old Chicagoan that loves to draw and play video games when Im not busy working
▐▐█▐█▐█
▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Been on Gaia since 07 and oh man it's been a wild ride
▐▐█▐█▐█
▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Disappeared for some time, but I'm back again and this time working on expanding my dong inventory with those pretty items (And of course helping out my friends with their quests)
▐▐█▐█▐█
▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ As mentioned before I do draw art, and I am selling my art to help my friends & me out! Just check out the post a few scrolls down for more of that info!
▐▐█▐█▐█
▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Hope you guys stick around! <3

User Image

Desirable Nerd

User Image

About Robo_iBenny

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Call me Benny, Robo, Hobo, Crazy, Hey you, whatevs, as long as it isn't to belittle me. C:

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ I love the color green and all things that are fuzzy and slimy.

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ 25 years old, with an amazing 2 year old son, and a wonderful, supportive boyfriend.

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Been on Gaia since ’05 and have had an on again off again relationship. <3

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Looking to make friends, and help people with their quests as well as working on some of mine. C:

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ I write and sing. And love every second of it. C: recently started writing a 'novel', and i love role playing. sooo. pm me!?

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ I love to smile and make people laugh. Tell me about your dreams and what your goals are.

Blob

40,450 Points
  • Waffles! 25

User Image

About purple_lily4466

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Hello! I go by Lily, Lili, and Purple!

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ As you can probably tell, my favorite color is purple, specifically, lavender!

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ How did I choose my user? Well when I was younger, I always loved purple and flowers especially lilies, and 4466 just came to me randomly.

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ I play 2 instruments, the piano and viola. Music is something I enjoy making and listening to very much!

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ I also love drawing, I'm not great but I'm always improving, feel free to ask for some practice freebies!!

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ I often give stuff away, no matter what I'm questing, giving is something I love doing! Tell me your quests and if I have it, I'll gift it to you!

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

User Image

Questing

Currently Questing:
JUST TRYING TO BUY A BUNCH OF MY WISHLIST ITEMS ATM

Looking for Sellers:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Have any items you don't want? I will gladly take them off your hands!

Updated every week- almost every day

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ Main Quests:

♥ Melon/Shamrock & Thirsty/Quenched Items!

(Must-Haves!)
                ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ Other Quests:

♥ Anything from my Wishlist! Can be seen on my Profile! (Too many to list here)

♥ Art of all Kinds! Willing to Pay! (contact me for info)

SPECIAL THANKS

purple_lily4466: 10bil + User Image + More

KaeIyn: A whole Bunch of Items!!

YAMATAI: User Image

obamaurmama: User Image

Robo_iBenny: User Image User Image User Image

Kikio-San: User Image User Image + 60bil

the_wings_we_seek: User Image

striker the legend: User Image + More

BitesYourCupcake-Teddy: User Image User Image

Noxxia: User Image

Miss Tahliah: User Image User Image

ANONYMOUS BENEFACTOR: User Image

Dagon Vestris: User Image User ImageUser Image

harleyjam: User Image

Xaos313: User Image

Mortalitasi: User Image

Neshira Namea Returns: User Image

Beloved Waltz: User Image

DragonOfHeaven: 60Bil

Sveya: User Image

A R l l : User Image

DoubleMintDream: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

l VUN l: User Image

Paradox Complex: User Image

II Calamity II TOO MANY ITEMS & GOOD s**t TO COUNT LOL

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Questing
Robo_iBenny's Progress
95B/1Trillion

Need ideas for items to quest. Bring them to me.
Also, send me your RIGs
All of them. Everyone that you don't want!

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ Main Quest

▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User Image
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User Image
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User Image
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User Image
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User Image
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User Image
                                                                      ▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User Image
                                                                      ▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User ImageUser Image
                                                                      ▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ Ally Plus Potions 20/50
                                                                      ▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ Most other potions. <3

My Thanks And Gratitude To:
                                                                      Greteh!!OMGWOMANYOUAREAMAZING
                                                                      purple_lily4466<3<3<3
                                                                      YAMATAI <3<3<3
                                                                      BitesYourCupcake-Teddy<3<3<3
                                                                      ANON <3<3<3
                                                                      Prince Kaguya<3<3<3

Blob

40,450 Points
  • Waffles! 25

User Image

Questing
Purple_lily4466's Progress
♥ Donors! ♥
Special Thanks to...
Greteh - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! ♥
YAMATAI ♥
Robo_iBenny ♥
Flora Valentine ♥
Miss Dovahkiin ♥
BitesYourCupcake-Teddy ♥
Darkness_Consumes_Within ♥

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ Main Quest
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ User Image (looking for a seller as soon as I have enough gold!)

▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ Side Quests
▐▐█▐█▐██ ❥ + wishlist items

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

User Image

Greteh's Art Corner

As mentioned before! Greteh is indeed selling her art in order to complete her wishlist, as well as helping her fellow questers in need (In AND Out of this thread!)

Here you can find out how to buy art from her (at a discounted price) to help her and her friends!

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶Normally a min bribe of 15bil, but if you order from me in this thread you can buy for as low as 10bil!

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 Items are of course acceptable! Especially Wishlist/Questing Items!

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 The payment can go to any 3 of us, as long as you show proof and confirmation that you are giving

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 Just quote me, PM me, Or send me a comment!

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 No Order form needed! Just as long as I know who/what I'm drawing! (Picture references preferred)

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 Will do Avis & OCs alike

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 Same with Males & Females

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 Will attempt at Furries, Mechs, etc (I need the practice)

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 The more complex the Request, the higher the bribe should be!

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 If I really like the request, I may throw some shade (Lmao- Shading the picture)

▐▐█▐█▐██🎶 If you're unsure about a request don't be afraid to ask

SAMPLES

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Desirable Nerd

User Image

Contests & Games

"That's right! Since we have been given a lot to help us progress, we of course have to give back!
Here's how you can win gold, art, and any other prizes!"

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Writing Contest

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ If you won the lottery, explain what you would do, in detail.

- First or third person acceptable.
- 1000+ words
- Cut off will be after 5 entries.
- First place will receive 15b
- Second place will receive 7b
- Third place will receive 3b

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Suggest Prompts for the Writing contests

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Send me a PM titled, “Prompt Idea.”

- Suggest the specifics. (May or may not be used)
- If used, you will receive 5b for the idea.
- You may enter it even if it was your idea.
- You will be credited for the idea in the post

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Picture This Contest

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ I will select a photo

- You will enter the photo with a caption in it somewhere
- The cut off will be after 5 entries
- The winner will receive 10b.

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Pet Photogenic Contest

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ 10 entries in all.

- Send me a picture of your pet in a PM, or quote me in the thread!
- I will put your name in the voting section, with your pets picture in a spoiler.
- After the 10 entries, we will change the poll in the thread to each username entered.
                                      - For one month, we will allow voting.
                                      - The user with the highest amount of votes, in 30 days, will win 7B

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Random Number!

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Everyone knows the RNG game. Randomly generate a number between 1 & 100. Get one of these numbers and win! c:
                                      You can only win twice!
                                      After the second time, ask me for a specific goal for you. And I will give you a suggestion with a prize. c:

- Roll a 23 and win a Mana Seed 3rd Gen
                                      - Roll a 57 and win Rosette Kitten Star
                                      - Roll a 84 and win Princess of my Heart (Property of Joker)
                                      - Roll a 74 and win Inevitable Demise (Property of Joker) Still have one left!
                                      - Roll a 99 and win Forboding Drum Major
                                      - Roll a 28 and win 5B
                                      - Roll a 33 and win 3B

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Win Pixel Art!

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Every 5 pages, the first post will receive a FREE pixel art, of their choice! Either your avatar, or a friends. Can win up to 5 times, but not consecutively.

User Image

Blob

40,450 Points
  • Waffles! 25

User Image

Affiliates

"Want to exchange information? Want to be featured in this thread for others to see? Let us know and we can be affiliates! You scratch my back I scratch yours!"

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Our Banners!
Made by Squwig!

User Image

User Image

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪1st Banner
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/robot-melodies-joint-quest-thread-art-contests/t.100305519_1/][img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk187/purple_lily4466/banner by Squwig_zps02d2jvpl.gif[/img][/url]

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪2nd Banner
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/robot-melodies-joint-quest-thread-art-contests/t.100305519_1/][img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk187/purple_lily4466/banner 2 by banner by Squwig_zpsx0arnajq.gif[/img][/url]

▐▐█▐█▐██ ♪ Your Banners!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Noxxia's Wife

Girl-Crazy Giver

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Desirable Nerd

User Image

R E S E R V E D

Blob

40,450 Points
  • Waffles! 25