Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have decided. This thread will be trashed! I will PM all of you when the new thread is created!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/mia-s-6-million-avatar-art-contest-333/t.58217147_1/ 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
This is my 6 Million Gold, Art Avvie Art Contest! 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
If you need me, i will be there :D 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 2351 2352 2353 > >> >>> »|

bump 29

sad
That's great that you want to be there for him.

please don't blame yourself for something that you cannot possible do anything about.

It is up to Phillip to be strong and get past his awful relationship.
@evil- i dont even know where we'll go... id feel horrid for leaving our son behind.

@lynn- you shouldnt. i have my own opinion on suicide, but over a girl is just plain stupid. imo, i dont think he'd do it. maybe remind him how important he is to you?
bump 30

But thats the thing... I can't do anything about it. And that kills me because that's all I want is to help him. He's been there for me through a lot. I know he has to be strong...and I'm trying to be there for him, but I'm 100 miles away now. sad
Amaya Lynn
bump 30

But thats the thing... I can't do anything about it. And that kills me because that's all I want is to help him. He's been there for me through a lot. I know he has to be strong...and I'm trying to be there for him, but I'm 100 miles away now. sad
send him letters maybe? poems, little notes?
bump 28

I understand. My cousin loves to be with her kids all the time.

I just think lovers should have a whole week to stay in bed.

who knows maybe you'd be bringing back another baby in the process.

LOL biggrin
bump 31

I told him last night that his life was worth so much more than someone who would hurt him so badly. He deserved soooo much better. And his mother is an abusive alcoholic, his dad is a wuss, and he's having it so rough. I'm really afraid he's gonna do something dumb. sad
nope. my hubbys getting fixed next month. lol
i want only one, and he sided with me after our son was born
XD
bump 29

Amaya:

Can you have someone like his parents go check on him. or anyone you know that lives close to him?
bump 29

Harlot: I see. I want 2 kids, but at the same time. thats all i want
bump 32

Not really. He's 18 and just graduated from high school, he still lives at home. Idk who could check on him except for his parents and like I said.... his mom is an abusive alcoholic and his dad always sides with his mom because he's a coward.
my mom had 4, and my son makes grandkid 8.. most likely the last one because no one thinks my sister will ever.
im trying to get my kid to bed.lol
(you took my 100th post)
bump 33

I just hope he's ok.... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items