Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

WELCOME TO MY THREAD.Enjoy the Love of everyone around you!
User Image

Welcome to the Lover's Quest and my name is Scream or Night(:
Here everyone has to love one another and everyone is friends so with that said here are some rules:

I. Please follow the Gaia T.o.S
II. Please respect one another and have the dignity to know when to leave something alone
III. Make friends, have fun, and chat all you want!
IV. Please keep the peace {{ Love Thread not war thread lol}}
V. Keep your rude comment to yourself please{ Some people get offended too easily}
VI. DO NOT quote any of the first few post
VII. Also, please leave all banners to this thread, they belong to me biggrin

User Image

Hey pplz the name is Halle(: you can call me Kitty,Rawr,ect. Whatever you feel like but no R4H DXm 14 and bismexual xD I've been a member of Gaia for almost 2 years and I love it. I also have an Ernya, but I like Gaia more <3 I really HATE FAKE people, People who JUDGE ME, and people who WON'T RESPECT ME, so please don't get on my bad side stare But enough of the bad, my favorite type of music ranges from pop to screamo and my favorite song at the moment is We R Who We R by Ke$ha <3 so that is all <3 im 14 and bismexual xD

well I'm a human being and human beings make mistakes so please bear with me...i don't know what else to say...please enjoy this thread(:

In a relationship with His left hand

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
[
User Image
Here's the Banner:
User Image
and the code:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/rawr-s-quest-3-3-come-chat-d/t.67546945/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/xx277/w3irD_N0_uR_juSSt_N0rMaLL/EmoChibis-1.jpg[/img][/url]

I'll put some links here when people start to chat and talk about their own threads or shops && such! Just let PM to let me know if you want your link here(:
User Image
This is where all the happy loving people go! biggrin let's fill this up!
1.Xx_Ayoo_crayon_xX heart heart ty for donating biggrin
User Image
This is where the evil, heartless people go...let's keep this empty...((ie people who break the rules))
User Image
This post is reserved for some later purpose in life and love! I will be posting something here eventually! *^_^*

User Image

Mmm stuffs I like <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

User Image
This post is reserved for some later purpose in life and love! I will be posting something here eventually! *^_^*

User Image
THIS LOVE THREAD IS NOW OPEN x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas