Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
RAINBOW RUMBLE!

Brought to you by the Guild of Sheer Awesomeness!

Hola comrades!

Rainbow rumble is a Reality Show (contest) for the GLBTSQI community! It doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, lesbian, bi, transgendered, not sure, or all of the above!

RR takes Gaians and pits them against one another for the ultimate prize of 100,000 gold, not to mention the opportunity to become beloved and adored by all (or loathed and hated, it's all up to you)!

Do you need extra gold?
Do you want to make new friends?
Do you want people across Gaia to know your name?
Do you want to prove you're the best of the best?

If you answered yes to any or all of the above questions, then we're looking for you!

Ladies and gentlemen, get ready, and may the best man, or woman, win!

Announcements

08/04 - RR now open for business!

08/18 - Cast list posted

Quote:
Hola comrades!

Alright, well the time has finally arrived. I have posted the cast list on the main page, so make sure to check it out. Now, there are some things that must be done, so make sure to READ THIS CAREFULLY.

Contestants: Now that you have been accepted, I need you to send me a small bio about yourself like the one I posted for me VIA PM. Don't draw it on forever, I'm not looking for a life story, but make sure it's a nice size, and make sure to send it to me in a PM, not in the thread.

Monday, August 24th at 5:00 pm central time, there will be a MANDATORY cast party at my Gaia home. In order to receive the invite, you must ADD ME to your friend's list. Monday morning, I will send the link to where it will take place, so make sure to look for that. Any contestant who does not attend the party will be put up for discussion, meaning they will be in danger of being eliminated.

That's all for now, I'll give more details as they come, and remember my lovelies: first impressions are everything.

Calender

08/04 - Opens: Accepting applications

08/18 - Cast list posted

08/24 - Show debuts

Time Zones

*thanks to Vaughn and Johnny for posting these* heart

x - Johnny HazardXx
For a visual :]

USA

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For the world map go here -----& Global Time Zone Map

Vaughn Erich
Okay so for time zones..

5:00 PM Central Time is...

United States

Hawaii-Aleutian Time: 11:00 AM (Central -6)

Alaska Time: 1:00 PM (Central -4)

Pacific Time: 3:00 PM (Central -2)

Mountain Time: 4:00 PM (Central -1)

Eastern Time: 6:00 PM (Central +1)

Tell me if i missed anything or messed up..and i aint doin other countries.. cuz.. well..theres a lot..

go here i guess.. http://www.worldtimezone.com/

For example, say you live in Pacific time and it's set for 5 pm central time. You'd take the 5, subtract 2, and it'd be 3 pm pacific time. wink

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

How do I...?

Become a Judge:
Judge spots have been filled.

Become a Contestant:
Contestant spots have been filled.

Become a Sponsor:
Sponsors are needed to make the show run smoother by provided gold to reward contestants with. The more gold we receive, the more challenges we can do. Sponsors get an advertising spot under our affiliates section, and they also get recognition for their generosity. Please send a trade to Robbie Relentless, the show mule.

F.A.Q.

Q: What is this?
A: It's a contest where contestants have to compete against one another to receive gold.

Q: How do I become a judge/contestant/donate?
A: Read the "How do I become...?" section.

Q: What kind of challenges are involved?
A: That's a secret. wink

Q: When u you said the challenges might require a camera, what type of camera did you mean?
A: Any camera that can take pictures.

Rules

- Follow the Gaia ToS
- No Cheating. If you're found out, you will be eliminated. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Bribery is not allowed. If you're found out, you will be eliminated. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Homophobic/Racial comments aren't allowed. Anybody who violates this rule will be reported to a site moderator.

~I reserve the right to add rules as needed~

Banners

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/rainbow-rumble-now-open/t.52913253/][img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3428/lunapic124949448218882.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/rainbow-rumble-now-open/t.52913253/][img]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9647/61881017.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
About the Host

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Lonely MarionetteUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Robbie, born 04/04/88, joined Gaia in 2006. Immediately he became hooked on all the items and forums. His relationship with Gaia has been a love/hate one, but in the end he always comes back. His love of Gaia and adoration of reality shows are what gave him the idea of creating Rainbow rumble. He wanted to create a competition where people from all walks of life could compete against one another in friendly combat. With the lack of applicants for a judging spot, and the conflicting schedules of his former judges, he will act as the sole judge of the competition as well as the host.

Contestants

Vaughn Erich

User Image

Erich sprang out of a uterus on July 28th, 1992 (7/28/92). He was then gifted with the middle name Vaughn..hence his username on Gaia Online. Erich registered with Gaia in 2008 out of boredom. At first he was a bit out of place, not really being a fan of any anime or manga at the time. It was not until zOMG! came out that Erich really became interested in the site community and consequently dived into the MMO and forum-y goodness born from the lusciousness that is Gaia Online. Then, during his school summer vacation of 2009 he really spent a lot of time posting, and updating his profile, until all of a sudden, Erich found he was quite obsessed with the site.

~Eliminated during the 3rd episode~

Axxest

User Image

Axxest is 15 in real life, and around 720+/- days on Gaia. He grew up in O'Fallon, Missouri and just recently started moving quite a bit. He's lived in Winfield Missouri ,Washington Missouri, Rockhampton Queensland (AU) all with in the past 3 years, and now lives in Adelaide South Australia (AU). He has a large group of diverse friends and he likes to do just about anything outdoors with them. He is mostly in the rally when on Gaia, talking to random people, about random things... and making new friends all the time. He looks foward to this competition hoping it will be a great deal of fun!
~Eliminated during the 2nd episode~

Scromlette

User Image

Scromlette is 23 in real life. In Gaian years she is almost 2, Although she has a mule who is much much older. Scromlette is very friendly and easy going. She loves to be involved in things and loves keeping busy. Scromlette can normally be found in the Charity forums or lurking around the GCD. She loves the color pink-blue-purple (Yes, it's one color to her!) and like color combination better than single colors. Scromlette's a Gemini and tends to be extremely versatile and adaptive to her surroundings.

ichild kakashi (Formerly DoctorOctogonopus)

User Image

Doctoroctogonopus(noah) is a skater, who gets in arguments alot, and cant stay out of trouble, he is also going into another game show after this ones over, and will be going in as a veteran, this is mainly to help him get associated with the game show environment..

TheAznAngel

User Image

I am 14 years old was born on may 12 1995. i am currently a freshman at st martin de porres in illinois. I have been through alot of drama in my life. i don't like to show my sadness to people around me so people know me as a very random and happy person. I love to hang out with my friends, go on the computer, talk on the phone, and text. i also love to meet new people.

Kakashi_Hakayo_Hatake

User Image

~Eliminated during the 5th episode~

Sadako Himura

User Image

Sadako Himura (Sam) is a 17 year old girl, starting her final year of high school very soon. She was born 1-30-92, somewhere in the lovely state of Massachusetts. May 23, 2007, she was coaxed into joining Gaia by her lovely, and somewhat forceful, friend named Liz. A few more random facts about Sam, you say? She is pansexual, loves pandas, enjoys nature walks, actually enjoys school, eats unusual and spicy foods, and loves to play video games. Also, she's a fantasy writer who, regrettably, has little to no fan-base. You can bet that she's going to try her hardest to win!

~Eliminated during the first episode~

Heart of the rose

Xendivei (formerly Lucevi)

~Eliminated during the 4th episode~

x - Johnny HazardXx

Black list

*people banned from the show and on my ignore list*

PermeliaOpus

User Image

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Gaia and reality shows, what do they have in common? Thousands of members/viewers, loved and obsessed over by the public, and drama drama drama.

Rainbow Rumble tosses in every day Gaians together and pits them against one another in the ultimate test of personality, mental creativity, and many other attributes becoming of a true Gaian. The prize is 100,000 gold, and the title of "Queen/King of Rumble"
Thirty two people auditioned, and only eight were chosen. Who will win? Only time will tell....

This week on Royal Rumble:

The eight contestants met in my Gaia home for a little "party".

One by one they showed up, and before you know it, they were having a great time getting to know one another. There were some who hit it off immediately, and others that seemed to have a dramatic grudge. All in all, everyone seemed to have a great time.

I welcomed everyone to the show, and explained that the night was about first impressions. Many of them, during the party, had complained about the time, and kept asking about when the challenge would begin. A few of them realized my true reasoning behind the party. Yes, it was to have fun, but I wanted to get to know these people. I wanted to find out what made them tick, who they were, what they were about. If they had what it took.

After realizing this night was about more than just a party, many of them grew nervous. Before beginning the challenge, I placed Vaugh, Kakashi, Azn, and Permelia up for discussion. Each one of them had complained about getting on with the challenge, and didn't seem interested in getting to know each other.

During the challenge, a heated discussion took place in the back between Kakashi and Noah.

Not even the first day had passed and already there was drama! Well, that's TV for you, hee hee.

This weeks challenge was for each contestant to deliver their best pick-up line one by one. In the end, Noah won the challenge and the BFF necklace, which protects him from eliminations next week.

I explained to everyone that it took more than your need to win to come out on top. I gave the other contestants an opportunity to choose who they though should go home. Axxest had shown up late, so he didn't have an opinion. Scromlette chose Azn because out of all the contestants, she knew the least about her. Noah chose Permelia.

"Vaugh, you didn't seem interested in interacting and getting to know the others. Instead, you wanted to hurry up and get it over with. I'm beginning to wonder, should you stay? However, you have been the most active during the creation of the show, and have been the most helpful. You get to fight another day, please take a seat."

"Kakashi, like Vaughn, you were more focused on getting to the point than enjoying the party. As a former host, I expected more out of you. On the other hand, you did support the show when it was first created in the GGBBG, and for that reason you get to fight another day. Please take your seat."

It was down to the last two

"Permelia, at first I enjoyed talking to you, but recently, you've done nothing but complain and are too emotional about everything. I wonder, are you strong enough to make it on top?"

"Azn, out of all the contestants, I feel like I know you the least. Like the others, you seemed more interested in getting on with the challenge than just enjoying the process"

I then asked both girls why they should stay. Both really wanted another chance to get to know everyone, and to have the opportunity to make new friendships.

Sadako; having left early on, was also put up for discussion.

"Sadako, I understand that you had to go, but we continued on. After an hour, you still hadn't shown up again. It's not fair to all the other contestants who had shown up for me to wait till later on to give you a shot to complete the challenge. Out of everyone in the the group, you spoke the least. I'm sorry, but you must retreat from Rainbow Rumble, goodbye"

"I guess all I really have to say as last words is good luck to everyone else. Hope someone deserving gets the gold!"

~Sadako Himura~

Next week's challenges:

Web Soup -
Contestants must go online and find a bizarre viral video. Contestants must then try and make the best review of the video they can, and then PM both the link to the video and the review to me.

Star Search -
Make a video, picture, etc. of you showing of a talent or a special skill that you have, then PM it to me. Rated on originality and quality.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Episode 2: America's got Soup!

Last week, contestants were put to their first test by being invited to a "party" that was really a way for me to get to know everyone better. Many of the contestants failed to make a good first impression, but in the end Sadako was the first to be eliminated.

This week, contestants were given two challenges.

The first was based off of Web soup, and required each contestant to find a viral video and give a their review of it. Comedy was key, but let's see how they did!

Vaughn:
Doc Bottoms Aspray AllOver Body Deodorant Commercial

So, this viral video is a commercial for a sort of deodorizing product called Aspray. The key purpose of this video would be to attract customers, yet the oddness of the video seems to be more of an attention-grabber. Apparently, Aspray can be used to remove many smells, and not solely bodily odors as its name inaccurately suggests. The odd portion of this video is that it repeatedly states one can spray away the odors of ones' butt and privates. This is remarkable in that usually one does not think about the scents of ones' unmentionables enough for it to be mentioned in a common commercial like this. It supposedly does work indeed, yet it is hard to believe when it is nearly impossible to take this commercial seriously. Doc Bottoms, as the product creator is strangely named, should sell his product as more than just a "body deodorant," it is misleading. The poor acting and effects, like the bizarre green plume that erupts from odorous locations, makes the commercial less effective in promoting the product as something one would take seriously and purchase. Also, Doc Bottoms' alias makes the promotion seem all the more like a spoof, when it is indeed not. The name of the very product seems to suggest its main purpose as A**-Spray. But maybe this business direction was specifically chosen in order to be humorous, corny, or strange in order to gain attention and consequently customers. So as a commercial it may gain recognition due to a viral status, but technically, it "stinks."

Robbie: Well, I think that you did a good job reviewing it... if it were a serious commercial. It seems to me that the commercial was a fake, and it's purpose was not to sell a product, but to parody existing product commercials. Instead of explaining why it wasn't a good commercial, you should of commented on the way the creators were able to parody real product commercials, and the humor used. I give your submission a 6/10.

Kakashi:
The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody)!

The reason why this video is considered an bizarre viral video, is because the creator of the video edit out an very bizarre product called "The Snuggie" and added his own commentary into to make it into an viral video.

As I begun my review and started the video, it shot right into comedy from the first 3 seconds of the video with the "Tired of using regular Blankets like this a*****e" part. Soon after I knew I was in for quite an ride with this Video. In the video the creator just basically comes flat out telling you the things you could do with an Snuggie that you couldn't do with just an ordinary blanket, such as answering the phone, coloring an book, drinking some tea, or holding an Baby.......which are actually things you could do with an ordinary blanket so why would you need an Snuggie? Two of the best Puns I noticed with watching this video was at 0:55-0:57 when the creator says "Ruins your child's Self-Estem by wearing it out in public" which was just so Lolz because its kinda of true. Would you want your parnets to show up to any of your special events wearing an Snuggie? Well moving own that other Pun that caught my attention was at 0:58-1:00 when the creator says "Sara's not getting an date to the Prom, just look at her!" This part just had me bust out laughing because, just because she is wearing an Snuggie means no one would want to date her. But the part of the video that hit the high point with me was at 1:16-1:29 when the creator talks about the free Flash Light that comes with the Snuggie. But as the creator lets you know why would you need an Flashlight with your blanket/Snuggie? Then in the video you could see when she uses her flashlight to read her book she is doing it in broad daylight, so seriously why would you need one? Its called an Lamp maybe they need to stop using it if they want to use the free flashlight. So as the video comes to an end it list all the side effects of having an Snuggie are such as Herpes, Heart Failure, Never getting Laid, and Super Herpes. So over all I thought the video made an really bizarre product extremely funny so I would give it an 5/5. So this is my review and thanks for taking time out to read it!

Robbie: Excellent submission, I really loved the video Kakashi, haha! Your review was a little drawn out, but it's pretty close to what I was looking for. 8/10, good job!

Scromlette:
"The Kitty Cat Dance"

I love this video. It's actually one of the first "viral" videos I had ever seen. I think it's very cute and entertaining, plus anything kitty is A+ in my book. I love how something as cool as thing came out of something as simple as getting your cat in a pose and a quick jab at it with photoshop (and some good knowledge of video editing + software.) After I first saw this, I kept trying to get my cats to do it, but they're not too big on smiling for my camera

Robbie: Awesome, this was one of the first Viral videos I had ever seen as well. Classic and epic, I loved it! I also like that you kept your review short, sweet, and simple. 9/10

Xendivei:
"Old]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbx5fSge6wo]"Old Greg"

Lucevi's Review

Robbie: Old greg is awesome, haha. My friend's keep telling me to watch it, but I never get the chance, thanks for that, haha. wink

I also loved that you did an audio review instead of typing it out. You are just too adorable! ^^ 9/10

Johnny:
Do You Wanna Date My Avatar

I think this video is both funny well done and entertaining. It spoofs on how some take it a little too far in the "virtual world" as opposed to the real world. However it pokes lightly and is aimed at making both MMORPG and Non MMORPG communities laugh.

The coreography and the costumes are great I like how it plays on a lot of the "epic" themes that MMORPG's go for. In the begining with the stop animation it reminded me of 8 bit graphics back in the day when home computing all started. As it progressed the dancing and the coreography was very well done and had a style that many pop singers would use. Yet it was a comical video. The song itself is really good as well it's catchy pop and the lyrics are funny. I thought they brought all aspects together and did a really great job.

I chose this video as it is very relevant to the Gaian community

Robbie: The video was ok, and had it's moments. I really liked reading your review though, and I think out of everyone, it was the easiest to read. 9/10

For the second half of the challenge, contestants were asked to showcase a talent of theirs.

Vaughn's Entry

Kakashi's Entry

Scromlette's entry

Lucevi's entry

Johnny's entry (http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt75/xJohnnyHazardx/Gaia/DCP_7629.jpg , http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt75/xJohnnyHazardx/Gaia/DCP_7628.jpg , http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt75/xJohnnyHazardx/Gaia/DCP_7628.jpg , http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt75/xJohnnyHazardx/Gaia/DCP_7630.jpg , http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt75/xJohnnyHazardx/Gaia/DCP_7632.jpg )

I loved everyone's talents, but sadly I can only choose one winner.

This week's challenge winner is...

Xendivei!

I really like that you thought outside the box with your review. I also really enjoyed your talent, even if it is "just coloring", the outcome of the picture was absolutely amazing, good job!

By winning the challenges, the pet necklace is passed on to you, which means you are safe from next weeks eliminations. Noah, please pass on the necklace to Xendivei.

Now, everyone did a very good job, but I was disappointed by a few of you.

Noah, Axxest, Azn, and Heart, the three of you are up for discussion this week, which means that Johnny and Xendivei are safe from elimination.

Noah - You asked me about the challenge, but I never received your entry for either of them. I even looked to thread over, but still I didn't see anything. Since you won last week's challenge you are safe from eliminations this week, you get to fight another day.

Axxest - I didn't receive an entry from you, but I did get your PM about your situation. The next two challenges didn't require you to have to be on at a certain, and you could do them at your own leisure. I'm sorry, but your excuse may not be enough.

Heart - I also didn't receive an entry from you, but I think it probably has to do with your father. I understand, but unfortunately I can't let it slide again.

Azn - I also haven't heard from you in a while, this is really a let down.

I've come to my decision, Axxest, Azn, and Heart... I'm sorry, but you must retreat from Rainbow Rumble, goodbye.

Next week's challenge:

I love you big brother! - The contestants will be split into teams. Each team will go to the Gaia forums and create an adopt a n00b thread. Each team will be judged on successfullnes off their respective threads.

Team A:
Vaughn Erich
DoctorOctogonopus
Xendivei

Team B:
Scromlette
Kakashi_Hakayo_Hatake
x - Johnny HazardXx

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Episode 3: I love you big brother!

This weeks challenge was a short, but sweet one that required a lot of time and dedication.

The remaining six contestants were split into teams of three, and were then asked to each create an "Adopt-a-newbie" thread. The teams had exactly one week to make their thread as successful as possible.

Team A consisted of:
Vaughn Erich
DoctorOctogonopus
Xendivei

Their thread: Gaia's Make-a-wish foundation

Things didn't start of well for team A. For a little over half a week, none of the members had even begun working on a thread. It wasn't till last Friday, when Noah took it upon himself to create his team's thread, that things even got moving. Without help from Lu or Vaughn, Noah had to manage, bump, and promoted his teams thread. Problems arose when his account became inaccessible, and he had to switch to a different account. Still, in the end the thread did a decent job of completing the challenge, especially since only Noah was maintaining it. Good work Noah!

Team B consisted of:
Scromlette
Kakashi_Hakayo_Hatake
x - Johnny HazardXx

Their thread: ♥♥ ~Newbie Nirvana Adoption Agency Charity~ ♥♥

As soon as the challenge was posted, the team got to work. They faced a few issues with Kakashi becoming preoccupied with IRL tasks and Scromlette losing her internet connection, still Johnny rose to the challenge, and worked his butt off to keep the thread going. Looking over the thread, it's obvious a lot of care, time, creativity, planning, and thought went into its creation. The overall layout is impressive, and it's formatted nicely with little decorations here and there. Just by reading a little of it, I can tell that everyone's having a good time getting to know one another, and it really creates a welcoming atmosphere for newbie Gaians. I love the little bundle ideas, it makes getting items fun! Overall, I really liked it and my hat goes off to Team B, good job guys!

Even though the contestants were split into two teams, only one contestant could be chosen as this weeks winner. After much consideration and thought, I've chosen Johnny as this weeks challenge winner!

Through out this weeks progression, Johnny has stayed positive and done his best to keep his thread running smoothly, even stopping in once and a while to update the RR thread on the progress of his team's charity thread. Out of all the contestants, Johnny seemed to really enjoy the challenge, even making new friends along the way. It's times like these that really put a smile on my face and it reminds me of why I created this show in the first place.

Congratulations Johnny, you really deserve it!

Xendivei, please pass on the BFF necklace to Johnny. As part of winning the challenge, Johnny is now safe from next week's eliminations.

As proud as I am of most of my lovelies, I am also very disappointed in two of them.

This week, Vaughn and Xendivei are up for discussion.

Vaughn-- when this competition first started, you seemed so enthused about joining, and even did your best to promote the thread. However, as time went on, you began to put less and less of yourself into this competition, and with this week's challenge, you didn't even participate. I wonder, do you still even want to stay here?

Xendivei-- You're one of the few contestants that have stayed by my side since the beginning; even when I was banned from the ggbbg. Sadly, this isn't the first challenge you've missed, and I'm wondering if it was a mistake to let you back in.

Seeing how Xendivei won last weeks challenge, he is safe from eliminations this week. Unfortunately, that means that I must dismiss Vaughn from the competition. Vaughn I'm sorry, but you must retreat from Rainbow Rumble, goodbye.

"hmm..as my senior year has started, ive found i cannot spend as much time on gaia..and that sorta means that I dont think i can really participate in your contest any more.. I'm really not able to give the time.. nor do i feel I'm prepared or qualified for doing the work your contest asks for.. I really hate just asking to drop out like a loser, but I mean.. i feel like i have to assess my priorities..staying in the contest would only stress me out more..as it already has..I hope ur not mad because im sorta pulling out on you..but its totally my fault and i can accept that..I was in over my head..but i also feel bad about wanting to leave during a challenge with a team..but the thing is, Xendevei hasnt been around.. plus, apparently DoctorOctogonopus' account is messed up so now hes on a mule..so i think that means he cant edit our thread.. which i had no time to help out with any way.. so i guess give him points (non-literally) for that.."

~Vaughn Erich~

With that elimination, only five contestants remain in the battle for the ultimate prize. Who will be the next to leave? Stay tuned!!!

Avatar Look-Alike - contestants must dress up in real life as closely as possible to match their current avatar. Also, you must be holding a sign with your gaia name on it. Please provide the example with your photo submission.

Iron Chef - contestants must try and cook ANYTHING they physically can using eggs. The idea is that they must cook it themselves, post the recipe, and take a picture of the final product (please post a sign next to your food with your gaia name on it). I'm looking for creativity, presentation, and effort.

Things are about to get interesting, good luck my lovelies!

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Episode 4: Iron chef look alike!

This week's challenge was a big step up from our former challenges. It required our contestants to use their creative side both in the kitchen and in bringing their avi to life. I was really happy with the effort some of the contestants put into this challenge.

Starting of on a strong note was Johnny:

Here it is I had a lot of fun with it. I just wish I had a 'dress form' to drape with, it would have made it much easier and given me more options. But alas I'm a pretty good draper so I think it came out pretty good with the time allotted.

I have my main photo that was my favorite out of all of them. Then I made a banner to show more poses and also both sides of it. The orange trim was to represent the Femere garment my avi wears. In my main shot you don't see it as much. So the banner shows how it goes down the length of my body and across the hem. Also the color orange in general was to represent Gogh Reed and Femere.

The lonely star? That was actually supposed to be five I was going to hang them on strings. But my boyfriend had a great idea for the backdrop and that was my celestial blanket which was perfect. So then I just added the star to my staff to still represent the 'Star Mascot'.

User Image

Other examples:
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt75/xJohnnyHazardx/Gaia/AviCosplayBanner.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt75/xJohnnyHazardx/Gaia/DCP_7674.jpg

First off I absolutely loved your avi look-alike entry! The comparison between you and your avi was flawless! It was so unique the way you were able to incorporate everything from your avi. It must've taken a lot of effort, and I applaud you for it! Instead of playing it safe you took a chance and did something more difficult. 10/10

Second up was Scrom, and her entry was so cute! ^^

User Image

Again, the comparison was flawless! I loved it so much, it was simple yet creative. Not quite as flashy as Johnny's, but still wonderful, I really enjoyed it. 9/10

Because of one reason or another Noah, Dontrell, and Gabe were unable to complete this week's challenge.

The 2nd half of the challenge required the contestants to use eggs in a dish of their choice.

Johnny -
Provolone and Veggie Omelette Bagle Sandwich:

5 eggs
1/3 green bell pepper diced
1/3 yellow bell pepper diced
1/2 tomato diced
3 chives chopped
2 thick slices provolone cheese
salt to taste
butter
water
2 bagels toasted

Take 5 eggs and whisk rapidly to mix it as thoroughly as possible. Add a little salt to taste and a splash of water. The water turns to steam, producing a light, airy omelet. Butter pan so that when the bottom is cooked it will be easier to flip and fold.

Take the chopped bell peppers and saute in a seperate small frying pan. Put on high heat then cover and put on low for about 10 mins. Take sauteed bell peppers and add to eggs in medium pan. Put oven on medium heat. It is hot enough when a drop of water can roll around and doesn't burst into steam right away. Cook until eggs are opaque lift occasionally to make sure solid and cooked. Once you can lift the omelette with a spatula and can see it is halfway cooked then you can add the provolone cheese topped with fresh diced tomatoes and chives. Flip and fold the omelette and cook until finished. Cut in half and serve on a toasted bagel of your choice. For this presentation I used one cheese bagel and one multi grain bagel.

User Image

Although you took the more traditional way with the egg and used it to make an omlette, your dish was really colorful, creative, and sounds really delicious! Makes me hungry, yum! 9/10

Scrom -
]I know it looks crappy ('cept for the pumpkin!)
These are scrom's spookily sinful halloween snacks.
Basically it's cake pieces shaped in halloween shapes.

Recepie:
3 EGGS
1/3 cup oil
1 cup water
Pillsbury cake mix
Frosting (vanilla, chocolate, rainbow)
cake decorating gel
sprinkles
cookie cutters.

preheat oven to 350. Mix egg, oil and mix together. Let bake 35 minutes. remove cake from oven and chill for 30 minutes. Use cookie cutters to cut shapes then decorate.

User Image

Again, not completely outside the box with using eggs in a cake, but I love the presentation! The little cut-outs are very cute, and they look very good! 9/10

I want to thank both Scrom and Johnny for their submissions, I really enjoyed them, and I appreciate the time, thought, and effort put into them.

Sadly, I can only choose one winner, and the winner of this challenge is....

Once again, Johnny, congratulations Johnny!!!

To be honest, this was my hardest challenge to judge because both of you had such great entries, but it was Johnny's costume that won me over. Good job both of you! ^^

Now comes the part of the show I don't enjoy, but it has to be done.

For not completing this week's challenge-- Dontrell, Noah, and Gabe-- the three of you are up for discussion.

Dontrell-- we've had are disagreements in the past, but we've also had some good times. I thank you for supporting the show from the start, but that alone will not win you the gold prize. You say that you just couldn't get someone to take a picture of your entries, but you put alot of effort into them. I want to believe you, but the simple truth it that you don't have any proof to back up your claim.

Noah-- This is the second time you have been unable to complete the challenge asked of you. I thank you for being honest, but you still didn't do the challenge. I hate to eliminate you, but I wonder if you don't have enough time for the show.

Gabe-- This is the third time you've been unable to complete the challenge. Like Dontrell, you have supported the show from the beginning. Over time though, it's become apparant that you just don't have time for the show.

The simple truth of the matter is I really should eliminate all three of you, since no one's excuse is any better than the others; you still didn't complete the challenge and that's all that matters.

Fortunately for you two, Noah and Dontrell, I received this message from Gabe:

"Gah. Better to tell you now than wait for you to disqualify me. I'm dropping out of R.R because I don't really have time anymore. I wanted to get my costume together but there wasn't anything useful downtown and then we ran outta eggs... I kept putting off the competitions and then they never got done. So maybe give everyone else a break this week and send me packing. i Sorry for being such a lame-sauce. I'm sure that everyone who's left will do their best."

With Gabe giving up his spot as a contestant, this gives me more reason to automatically remove him. Gabe, we've shared alot of good times, and as much as it pains me to have to do this, I just don't have a choice. I'm sorry, but you must retreat from Rainbow Rumble... goodbye. sad

This was the hardest elimination for me so far, and unfortunately it's only going to get harder. With that, only four warriors are left to complete for the gold prize. It's anyone's game, and only time will tell who will come out on top. Good luck warriors, and may the best man, or woman, win. See you next week!

------------------------------------------------------------

Next week's challenges will be live, so I'm going to need everyone online at a time agreed upon, I'll leave it to you four to determine the time. Just agree upon it, and let me know. The next challenge is quite a mind game, and I think things are going to get even more interesting. Good luck my lovelies! wink

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Episode 5: Survive this!

This week's challenge was a bit of a mind game, but a short one.

All remaining contestants were asked to vote one of their fellow cast mates off the show, as well as pick a number between 1 and 20,000. What the contestants weren't told was that their votes would only be in vain, and no one would actually be voted off. I wanted to see who actually still wanted to be a part of this, and who still hadn't learned anything from their time here.

Everyone showed up fairly early, save Kakashi. The votes were taken, as well as the numbers, and I took a couple of days to recuperate from my overwhelming sickness while the pot was left to boil in my absence. My efforts were rewarded, and the results didn't come to shock me at all.

Everyone felt a little bad for their choices, but as usual, Kakashi took everything out of proportion and had a meltdown, but not before he pmed me...

The night of the voting, he pmed me afterward and asked if he could change his vote. He even offered to pay me. Now, had I not known that he was a judge on a show himself, I could have very easily mistaken that little gesture as a bribe, but I was still light-headed from my fever, and decided to let it slide, if only to see which way things would go.

Sure enough, it seems that someone tipped him off that they had voted for him. He lashed out a bit in the thread, and hasn't been heard from since. Finally finding my strength back, and actually able to sit for a long period of time without falling over, I decided enough was enough and came to update the thread.

Scrom, Johnny, and Noah... the three of you handled the voting process as well as the aftermath really well, but I still need to put someone up for discussion.

Noah and Kakashi, both of you are on the chopping block this week.

Noah-- Although you were there early on Monday, in fact you arrived at the same time I did, you haven't been very active on the thread. That aside, you helped me on Monday with getting Kakashi in the voting room while he kept going back and forth from AFK land. However, I'm wondering with all the challenges you missed, or just outright didn't do, if you truly deserve to win this competition.

Kakash-- I have to say, this competition hasn't really shown you in the best of lights. From the beginning it's been nothing but drama with you. Every week there seems to be some new problem or issue revolving around you. This challenge was a final test to weed out those who let their emotions get the best of them, and in that aspect, you failed. I thank you for being a part of this from it's creation many months ago, but you've expired my thanks over time, and it's become irrelevant to the show at this time.

Everyone was asked to pick a random number for one reason. If he/she were voted off by their fellow cast-mates, then depending on how they handled it, they'd receive that amount of gold as a reward. Unfortunately, the person who had the majority of votes was Kakashi. However, without even waiting to see the results, he threw a tantrum and left the show.

Kakashi, you must now retreat from Rainbow Rumble, goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that elimination we are now down to three contestants, and the final battle is just around the corner. As this is the final challenge, I wanted to think of something grand for season finale. Then it hit me, Halloween is less than a month away now.

Anyone who's knows me personally knows that Halloween is THE biggest event of the year for me. I love everything having to do with the holiday! I even went trick-or-treating up until I was like 20, haha, I know, sad! XDDD

Anyways, my slight embarrassment aside, I've decided the last challenge will be as follows:

Each contestant is give a traditional Halloween color (Orange, Purple, Green). On October 28th, 29th, and 30th, I will be hosting a Halloween party for each contestant. Each contestant's job is to go around and convince people to attend the party. On top of that, they must also get each guest to dress in a costume themed around their set color.

The contestants are allowed to gather guests in any way they wish, and here's a little twist-- former contestants are also free reign too. wink

Each contestant must make sure to make a thread for their guests, as sort of a "home base" where they can chat and keep track of their guest list. Unlike the last challenge, once the thread is created the link must be sent to me.

The contestants will be judged on how many guests attend the party, and how fun the party actually is. This is determined on how well the interact with their guests, and how much they actually put into it.

On Halloween, I will announce the winner of the challenge, and the 100,000 gold!

Colors are as follows:

Green - Johnny
Purple - Scromlette
Orange - Noah

Days are as follows:

28th - Green Party
29th - Purple Party
30th - Orange Party

Good luck my lovelies, and may the best man, or woman, win! wink

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Episode 6: The Monster Mash!

It's finally come down to the moment we've all been waiting for. 16 contestants battled it out till only 3 remained.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who supported me in making this show a success! I would also like to thank all the sponsors, and cast members as well, it's been on hell of a ride!

Contestants were asked this week to throw a Halloween party themed around their designated color. They were to created a thread, and use any means possible to make their party the most successful. All three came up with fantastic themes and ideas for their respective threads.

Johnny based his thread around one he already had created. Gaians were given the task of coming up with costume ideas for his Avi; one for each day of October. Along with this, he gave away prizes and ultimately had his party in a random plot of Gaia Towns. While his thread was a huge success, and he had many people participating, the party itself didn't quite work out the way he had hoped. In total, about six people showed up. Despite this, everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves, which is the most important thing.

Scromlette based her thread around the infamous flying purple people eater. Along with the FPPE as her mascot, she had many creative and fun games in order to give away prizes. At her party, she had her Gaia home decorated with purple lights and furniture that looked really great and set the mood. In total, about eight people showed up to her party, and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Unfortunately I was having computer issues, and had to leave early. Despite this, this seemed to be Scromlette's time to shine!

Noah also had a different way of going about the party. He made his thread based around Avi art, and held a contest for anyone who could draw a picture of his avitar.Although not very Halloween-ish, his thread did spark some interest, and things seemed to go well... until, unfortunately, he faced some issues in the real world. Sadly, he was unable to upkeep his thread, and did not throw a party.

Before I announce the winner, I must eliminate someone right now. Noah, I'm sorry, but you must retreat from Rainbow rumble... you fought well, but your journey has come to an end, goodbye.

Now there's just Johnny and Scrom.

Johnny, I am very honored to have had you on my show. You have stuck with me and the show from its creation in the GGBBG. Even after being banned, you followed the thread here to the main forums. Every step of the way you have put your best foot forward, and have showed time and time again how dedicated and creative you are. I knew you could make it to the final two, and I couldn't be prouder.

Scrom, I am very happy to have met you. You, like Johnny, have put your all into this competition. I couldn't think of anyone else that deserves to be in the final two. When I was going through some hard times, you supported me, gave me advice, and understood when I was unable to fulfill my hosting duties. You served as the group mediator through some pretty heavy fights, and have shown that nice people can make it to the top.

As very hard as this decision is for me, I must choose only one winner. Although, in my mind both of you have come out victorious.

Scromlette, congratulations! You are the champion of Rainbow Rumble! Your Halloween thread and party proved to be the most successful out of all three of you. As promised, you have won 100,000 gold to do with as you please. Enjoy it valiant warrior, you have earned it.

That's not all... Johnny, as a consolation prize, you are rewarded with 30,000 gold. You well deserve it, for you have fought hard.

That does it for this season of Rainbow Rumble. I'd like to congratulate once again, Scromlette for her victory! Keep an eye out for next season! wink

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200