I guess so! It's all in a hard day's work. Kyahaha rofl

Did I miss anybody? sweatdrop

Fashionable Firestarter

Ruiirin

LOL Two days actually :3
    And no you didn't miss anybody.
    Oh maybe you missed putting Mia and Tammy on the white list :3

Kipiiru

Yes yes! Hehehe. That's good cause I would have been so guilty to miss somebody! Oh yeah, Tammy for making cute banners and helping us out. Thanks for telling. Mia is already in the goody-two shoes list biggrin

Smitten Admirer

Ruiirin
Shilosaur

Thank you very very much for the donation! I appreciate it alot! blaugh

How awesome! I love coldness compared to hotness. I just hate sweating.
    Hmm,what time is it there? Haha! You should if you are tired you know emotion_c8

you're welcome!
I hate it too, but when I'm hot I can control how cooled off I get. if I'm cold I can't get warm. ;c
it's 3;43 am. here

Fashionable Firestarter

Ruiirin

You're welcome c:
    Sigh. I gtg. I've been playing since 9 in the morning and I haven't taken my shower yet XD
    I'll try to be on later tonight and hopefully you'll be on too? Cx
    Good luck handling the thread for now :3 Baaiii Rinny heart

Shilosaur

Oooh! Why don't you try rubbing your hands while blowing your hand and stomp your feet? I learned that you can get warm by doing that non-stop.

Oh and I learned that from Bananas in Pajamas rofl

Isn't that late? I would've been sleeping already. Since tomorrow is school again. Nuu!

Kipiiru

Aww! Okay,bye bye! Yes, I will indeed be online tonight. Maybe though emotion_dowant

Thank you! I'll try not to make it die kay. I'm gonna bump and talk crap by myself.

Haii Mr. Nobody,Mrs. Nobody. What would you like for tea? C:

Mr. Nobody : Hello there Rin. I would love to eat some cheesecake and have green tea,please & thankyou!

Mrs. Nobody : Why hello there dearie. I would love to have tea,thank you for offering. A parfait and green tea will do (:

Rin : Here you go,to both of you! Thank you for ordering from Rurii's cafe~ Come again! OMG! Now that I remember,I have homeworks to do. No procrastinating now Rin.

See you later Rurii heart

I wonder who the Anonymous Benefactor is. But thank you,Anon! I appreciate it lots!

Fashionable Firestarter

Bump yum_puddi

Fashionable Firestarter

Bump yum_cupcake

Fashionable Firestarter

I have a sudden urge to make chibi cafe arts. o u o
    Bump yum_cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash