Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
"Notice"

"Hello All, I know I have not been very dedicated to this charity and I apologize for that. It is just that a sudden problem or event has come up into my life and has now consumed most of my time. This event should be over soon, but even after that there is still the matter that school is approaching and I am not the type of person that can keep my focus on multiple things. I wish I was so I could keep this place open and support it, but I can not. So I will be closing this charity down. I would like to thank all of you who stayed and supported this charity while it was here. I appreciate you all and hope you all achieve your dreams or goals.
[Note: "Sign Contest" Will be closing early [I apologize dearly for this, but I need to deal with something]
"Ignorance is no Fun" If you posted in the last pages and I did not say welcome to you then please speak up and private message me. [I apologize for not being able to give you a good welcome]
"Daily Media" If you posted about the video and I didn't send you your gold then send me a trade titled "Daily Media" and I will give it to you. [I apologize if you receive your gold really late]
Again, I would like to thank everyone who helped the charity stay alive as long as it did. I wish I could have done more for all of you and I hope you all achieve what you want. "
User Image
►►►►►►►►►►►►News and Daily Media.◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

⊞ 7 . 24. 2011 - Charity Under Construction.
⊞ 7 . 24. 2011 - Charity Grand Opening~!
⊞ 7 . 26 . 2011 - x_C A N D I I E B O O_x has volunteered to draw chibis to the spotlighted winners!! Please thank her ^w^
⊞ 7 . 26 . 2011 - I will now be managing everything concerning the charity though the charity mule.
" From 7 . 29 . 2011 - 7 . 31 . 2011
I will be gone from the charity [that's 3 days] I will be attending a convention and will not be able to get onto Gaia and the charity. During this time I will suspend both the "Daily Media" and the "Ignorance is no fun" Contests. I will not be here to give out trades for the "Daily Media" and I don't mean to ignore people during this time, but I have no choice. I will miss this charity and the Gaians that help support it >~< I wish to see you all when I return and hope you all have a great time while I am gone. ^w^ [Baii~] "

⊞ 8 . 1 . 2011 - The owner is back and ready to run the charity once more ^w^
⊞ 8 . 3 . 2011 - Charity Closed.~

Daily Media

Every now and then [daily] I will post up a new video. You don't have to watch the video, but if you do and post in this thread what you thought of the video, then you'll earn yourself some gold.
User Image

[There's always rules you must follow]

✘ Do not beg for a donation
[It just annoys everyone]
✘ Do not Quote the first page
✘ Do not whine about not winning a contest or that you didn't get a donation
[Again it annoys everyone]
✘ Do not stretch the pages
✘ Be literate
[Don't you dare chat speak]
✘Please, Do not bump
[If the thread is dieing and there is absolutely NO SOUL in sight you may bump, but please try to start conversations with others]
✘The quote maximum here is 5 quotes
[5+ is not allowed, I cannot stress this rule enough, I am crazy about quoting trees, this is probably the rule that will get you banned first because it just annoys me]
✔ Do Follow Gaia T.o.s
✔ Do Stay and chat
✔ Do Have fun and receive donations.
User Image

→ Owner

xxxxxxx
Hello there I am the owner of this charity. It’s very nice to meet you, and I guess I should start by explaining who I am. I am a very “nerdy and lifeless” individual. I enjoy things like anime, manga, cosplay, video games, cats and a good conversation. I hope to find out what a Really. Unique. Individual. You are. [Had to do it]

→ Mods

xxxx None.

xxx I want to be a Mod, wheres the form?
-There isn't one
xxx Then how do i become a Mod?
-Stay and be devoted to the thread, and if you prove yourself worthy then I will ask you to be a Mod
xxx That sounds like to much work!
-Then don't be a Mod
xxx What if you ask me and I don't want to be a Mod?
-Then politely refuse my offer, it'll be fine
User Image

Every Week I will spotlight a New Gaian and their quest. I will randomly choose who deserves to be spotlighted in the thread. Sometimes I will ask for Mods to help me choose who should be spotlighted. The spotlighted Gaian will not only be put here, but will also receive 100k for their quest from me. You can be spotlighted more than once.
[Spotlight will begin Monday hopefully]
7 . 26 . 2011 x_C A N D I I E B O O_x has volunteered to draw chibis to the spotlighted winners!! Please thank her ^w^
User Image

➸ To the Charity

iCosplay-v - Full trade of items ^w^ [Thank you heart ]

➸ To Gaians

Yllir - 324k
xLilAznJr - 33k [100k Spotlight]
Drop_Dead_Dolli3 - 80k
Crystallized Jello - 45k
Kyrie Kaimei - 50k
x_C A N D I I E B O O_x - 85k
Jakey-Inu - 46k
Happy Nutella - 50k

But there's no form, so how do I ask for a donation?
- I'll guess you just have to stay and chat till your asked the question "What are you questing?" and be donated to.
What if I'm never asked that question?
-You'll eventually be asked that question, trust me.
So, I get a donation right after you ask what I'm questing?
-Maybe
What if I want multiple donations?
-Then stay and chat and I might randomly donate to you from time to time.
User Image

✖ These Gaians are not allowed in this charity, for breaking the rules. ✖

None. [Let's keep it this way]
User Image

♚ These are the contests that run in the Charity Everyday. ♚

"Ignorance is no fun"

Prize:
Details:

"Make a Sign For Charity"

Prize: 50k
Details: Some of you Gaians make signs right? Well why don't you make a sign for this charity. It could be any type of sign [follow Gaia T.o.s] and have it say "R.u.i A Charity" or anything that goes along with this Charity. Also, if you don't like making signs why not make us a sign with your plushie or pet [cat, dog, bird, lizard, horse, pig, snake, Anything]. Just have fun with it.
Claiming prize: On the Ending date I will make a poll on who's sign was best. The Gaians get to vote on who they think should win and the sign with the most votes in the end wins 50k,
Ending Date [for entering signs]: 7 . 31 . 2011 [Begin voting] Ending [For voting]: 8 . 3 . 2011

Signs: [X] By: RaiIgun [X] By: x_C A N D I I E B O O_x
[X] By: xLilAznJr [X] By: Yllir [X] By: x-Death by Panda-x [X] By: Kyrie Kaimei

"Dive into the Storage"

Prize:
Details:
User Image

♖ These contests or events only come around here once [maybe] for a limited time. ♖

Currently there are no Special Events.
[Have an idea for a Special Event? Message the charity mule your idea ^-^]
User Image

↳To R.u.i

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/r-u-i-a-charity-grand-opening/t.73456661/] [img]http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu327/wolf_twilightgoddess/Oraganize/ruibutton.png[/img] [/url]

↲ Other Links [Message me if you want your link here]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
► C a n d i i ◄

Hello there!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
still has that new thread smell (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces