O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
I would but myflash player doesn't work

Generous Giver

Newbie Noob

I wonder why my web camera wouldn't load...

Maybe it was blocked by something?

It works fine now.

O.G. Grunny

10,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Party Member 100
Darius D.
I wonder why my web camera wouldn't load...

Maybe it was blocked by something?

It works fine now.
bets?

Newbie Noob

admin
Your item Green Alien Tattoo was successfully sold to bladecutter25 for 75 gold.
A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 1 gold. The remaining total of 74 gold has been transferred to your account.
Show Listing History
admin
Your item Gilded Sleigh Skates was successfully sold to +[bust a move]+ for 85 gold.
A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 1 gold. The remaining total of 84 gold has been transferred to your account.
Show Listing History
admin
Your item Black Brisk Day Coat was successfully sold to Medieval Torture for 10100 gold.
A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 202 gold. The remaining total of 9898 gold has been transferred to your account.
Show Listing History
admin
Your item Xmas 2k10 Event Garland Scarf was successfully sold to Roxy LeRoux for 100 gold.
A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 2 gold. The remaining total of 98 gold has been transferred to your account.
Show Listing History

3nodding

1,500 Vends from my shop!

Newbie Noob

admin
Your item Ubi Parasol was successfully sold to EpicLoser for 100 gold.
A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 2 gold. The remaining total of 98 gold has been transferred to your account.
Show Listing History
admin
Your item Carrot Nose was successfully sold to Curmudgeonly for 40 gold.
A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 0 gold. The remaining total of 40 gold has been transferred to your account.
Show Listing History
admin
Your item V-Day 2k11 Radio Jack's Balloon was successfully sold to Dust Louise for 100 gold.
Show Listing History
admin
Your item Cool Starter Pirate Bandana was successfully sold to Neo-kibu for 5 gold.
A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 0 gold. The remaining total of 5 gold has been transferred to your account.
Show Listing History

3nodding

Newbie Noob

Congratulations! You Found:
User Image
1 Aquarium Pirate Skull
Donated by: Kelcine

x_X

Maybe I should stop playing Dumpster Dive for a while to unload on some of the junk I have.

Fashionable Gaian

Darius D.

::Grabbed your booty!::
wink

Newbie Noob

AH!

I was wondering on how I jumped up 500GG

xD

Newbie Noob

I didn't even feel the sting this time...

Just shows how used to abuse my booty really is.

Generous Giver

* walks by and smacks his booty* tee hee
hey there darlin :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out