Hi! 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 269 270 271 > >> >>> »|

Purpled Mary
Zsabrina
Purpled Mary
Hello there. whee

Mary!!! biggrin How are you?? biggrin

I`m doing fine, I sold most of my things except my guppies xp . How are you doing?

Sold everything? Why?

I am doing alright smile I still have some housekeeping to do.. razz Wanna read something interesting?? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5653483&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 Read that board... I commented at the bottom razz
Ha ha! I made it to 3 pages biggrin I'm on my way! xp sweatdrop
Zsabrina
Purpled Mary
Zsabrina
Purpled Mary
Hello there. whee

Mary!!! biggrin How are you?? biggrin

I`m doing fine, I sold most of my things except my guppies xp . How are you doing?

Sold everything? Why?

I am doing alright smile I still have some housekeeping to do.. razz Wanna read something interesting?? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5653483&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15 Read that board... I commented at the bottom razz

I was bored, so I decided to sell my things, plus the fact I`m saving for an OMFG.
Intresting conversation on the tsunami.
Purpled Mary
Zsabrina

Sold everything? Why?

I was bored, so I decided to sell my things, plus the fact I`m saving for an OMFG.

What is an OMFG??

Yeah, there's alot of buzz about the tsunami. I just think it's folly for us to give money away when we can't even support ourselves. And that usually doesn't "just" include hurricane damage but just in general. razz xp
Zsabrina
Purpled Mary
Zsabrina

Sold everything? Why?

What is an OMFG??

Yeah, there's alot of buzz about the tsunami. I just think it's folly for us to give money away when we can't even support ourselves. And that usually doesn't "just" include hurricane damage but just in general. razz xp

OMFG is a type of hat. User Image

I agree.
Purpled Mary
Zsabrina

What is an OMFG??

I agree.

Ahhh.... I didn't much like that hat myself. I guess I didn't want to cover up my "face" razz

Hey Jenny wanted to start a guild on here but we were wondering about names? She asked me on her own bumping board but I can't think of anything... razz I am not sure what theme she had in mind??
Zsabrina
Purpled Mary
Zsabrina

What is an OMFG??

I agree.

Ahhh.... I didn't much like that hat myself. I guess I didn't want to cover up my "face" razz

Hey Jenny wanted to start a guild on here but we were wondering about names? She asked me on her own bumping board but I can't think of anything... razz I am not sure what theme she had in mind??

Hm, well, I have no idea.
I gotta go get my lecture cd's now... keep bumping this board if ya want biggrin wink I'll be back later but probably not online razz I have too much to do... sad I'll talk to you soon!! biggrin
Zsabrina
I gotta go get my lecture cd's now... keep bumping this board if ya want biggrin wink I'll be back later but probably not online razz I have too much to do... sad I'll talk to you soon!! biggrin

Alright Than. Talk to you soon.

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
XD.
You were right.
I'd hate you ideas.
razz

And - Bump!
bump again!