I like cookies, do you like cookies?

oh ya baby!! feed it to me!! 0.55479452054795 55.5% [ 81 ]
Yummy 0.26027397260274 26.0% [ 38 ]
EWWWWS >.< 0.034246575342466 3.4% [ 5 ]
poll molester! <3 0.15068493150685 15.1% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 171 172 173 > >> >>> »|

User Image
(Please note that this image was drawn by a friend and thus not mine. I have permission to use)
(so if I see it any where else I will report you for art theft)
-Into/about-Rules-Guild-Status/Donators- Contests- Mods- Black/White list- Affiliates-
Intro/about

So I'm sure you're wondering what kind of quest you've stumbled upon. A while back, a thread was created called A Quest to Give YOU Gold. It was headed by a dear friend of ours, who also started the guild that shares the thread's name. Our friend gave the Guild to The Name Is Kymani and entrusted the fate of the charity with her. She did her best to keep the Guild running, but due to over-generosity and last-minute planning, the Guild's funding has run dry. So in order to raise funding for A Quest to Give YOU Gold The Guild, we have opened this quest thread.

As good friends who loved the thread and guild, we are pulling together to ask our very charitable Gaians to help us with this feat of ours. Questing A Charity is nothing more than a mule account that will be used to house the gold that has been donated to our cause.

We hope to have a lot of fun here hopefully we'll see your faces again at the guild. A Quest To Give YOU Gold The Guild is getting a total makeover, which will include a name change, update in procedures, and less dependency on our previous benefactor. It will have new subthreads for gold earning, quest posting, and just plain silliness. Our goal is to create an environment where friends help friends achieve their goals, while having fun doing it. So please hang around. You won't regret it.

PLEASE NOTE: Questing A Charity Has now acquired her trading pass but Moonlight_Phoenix, The Name Is Kymani, or Easily_Amused89 will still be accepting donations as well ^^
As always, ALL DONATIONS are hugely appreciated.

-Intro/about-Rules-Guild-Status/Donators- Contests- Mods- Black/White list- Affiliates-
Rules

1: Do not disrespect your fellow gaians
2: Keep cussing to a minimum
3: If you are questing DO NOT ASK FOR DONATIONS (we do not have the funds at the moment to donate)
4: Be careful of the words you chose I will not tolerate the words such as '******' and 'c**t' floating around my thread
5: Remember the TOS
6: for your first post post in gold with "to the Quest" in it so we know you've read the rules
7: If you are here to scam please be aware that you will be reported!

The rules are the law here. If I have to add more then shame on you all for making me! The ones responsible for the additional rules will be put on the black list and will not be welcome back into this thread.

UPDATE: THE POST ON PAGE 15 HAS BEEN DELETED. AS ALWAYS, KEEP YOUR PASSWORD TO YOURSELF AND BE SAFE ONLINE!

-Into/about-Rules-Guild-Status/Donators- Contests- Mods- Black/White list- Affiliates-
Guild

Link to guild
Just so you know we are looking to change the name of our charity guild and would love some suggestions.
~*A Quest to give YOU Gold*~

This thread is about helping gaians who are in need of help.We are currently are in need of more members. If you know that you want to help out with this guild please invite other people to join that you know are nice and very generous. There are multiple things you can do in this thread.Here are some things:

-chat with new people
-meet new friends
-make your own charity
-sell items that people are questing for that are cheaper
-buy items that you are questing for cheaper
-have fun

There are also rules you will have to follow. There is no fee to join this guild. It is free to join. These are the rules we please ask you to follow and respect:

&3Do not beg. This is a charity. I think we all know you want something.
<3 Refrain from giving "not so subtle" hints about what you want. It would kill the randomness of the gift.
<3 Be respectful to your admins, but most importantly to each other.
<3 Remember to follow the ToS.
<3 Do not advertise in this guild.
<3 Keep your eyes peeled for additional rules.
<3 This is a PG-13 environment
<3 Lottos and Gambling are under NO circumstances allowed
<3 Begging is discouraged

Thank you for the time and effort you put into reading this and we hope to see new members in the guild soon.

User ImageUser Image
STATUS

TRADING PASS IS HAVING PROBLEMS crying crying IF YOU WISH TO DONATE TO OUR CHARITY PLEASE SEND DONATION TO ONE OF THE OWNERS!!!!

User Image

A few donators that have gone above and beyond anything we could have ever hoped for

heart ALittleDelirious A little about her is that she has decided to quit gaia and gave us everything of value to help us create out charity
Complete 2006 Thank You Letter Set, Pora Ice (on my head) 4th gen, Grunny, Fausto's Bottle 7th Gen, Rock Hard (Demonic Mic), Vampire Hunter Hat, Gothic Veil, Oculus Mythica, Winter Rose, Dreamer's Dust, CoCo Kitty Plushie, Western Zodiac, Whip of Fire, Devoted Pawn, Black Wolf x 2, Snow Witch, Red Riding Hood, Demonic Anklets, Fawn Legs, Let it Show, Heart of Gold, Year of the Sheep, Stripped Stockings, White Bun-Bun Plushie, and 64k! -dies- heart heart
dreaminwriter A dedicated and sweet member of our guild
280k + Lord Wilhelm O.O -Faints- heart
Another 50k heart
And Another 50k heart
heart Mykellex a random and very generous person
79k O.O Such generosity heart
heart Kabu-Chan I asked her for a donation from her own charity thread and she so very kindly bought and donated these two items for our contest ^^
LOVE CHARM & HEARTBREAKER heart
Ashleyccms
for ted and dusky <3
Dryma A sweet girl who's become a great friend of the charity. ^.^
25k + another 25k
ZIGOKU Moon's friend who kindly donated without being asked
100k heart
+ 200k heart heart
Kotatsu Hobo A random and very sweet person
250k + bugs, flowers, trash and junk heart
Unnamed donater-300k -thanks sooo much!!! heart heart

Donators
Schematic 20k <3
moonlite dreamer a Labu Necklace<3
yuffie95 8.55k<3
Pinky Magica 18.15k <3
yuffie95 V-Day 2k9 Chocolate <3
xMoorex some shirts and other things <3
Xxi_Toxic_MuffinxX 13k <3
Pikachu1o 10k<3
xMoorex Chickie Scarf, Sharktooth Wings, and Lidless Demon Armor Leggings <3
Decisive Oathkeeper 15.5k <3

heart
heart
Contests

No contests at the moment hope to have some soon ^^
Prizes for previous contest have been given out ^^

Owner

User Image
Moonlight_Phoneix

Nix is the genius who came up with the idea to start a quest thread for the charity. She offered to start the thread without hesitation, even though she doesn't even own the guild. She is a loyal friend and truly down to earth. She's friendly and easy to talk to, but she still won't take your crap. ;]
So bow while you can!

Nickname: Nix, Boobies, Kimba
Likes: hmmm art, food (is hungry right now) Music, Hangliding, animals, hmm for more specific stuff please don't feel shy to ask me ^^ (I'm pretty open XD)
Dislikes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Idiots ^^...the human race?

Mods

User Image
The Name Is Kymani
Kymani is the owner of the guild, A Quest To Give YOU Gold. She inherited the guild as a parting gift of sorts from the owner of the thread, A Quest to Give You Gold, and has upheld his principles since. She loves to help and loves to talk, so don't be shy with this one. ;D
Nickname: Kymani, Ky
Likes: Music, Singing and Songwriting, Writing Poems, Talking, Eating, Phinneas and Ferb , College Life :3
Dislikes: Unnecessary stupidity, negative feelings, awkward moments, people who never smile

User Image
Easily-Amused89
Amu is the life of the party. An "over-generous" friend who won't take no for an answer, she can be downright silly and make no sense at times, but when it happens, all you can do is laugh. Amu was with A Quest to Give You Gold from it's very first page, making her the respected veteran of the group. :3
Nickname: easily or amu or amused any or all are fine! <3
Likes: books , getting good deals in the exchage, friends, DONATIONS(lol), lots of other stuff!!!
Dislikes: SCAMMERS *DIE*, liers, THIEVES, and some other stuff.

Mods In Training
moonlite dreamer

White List

Black List

(you don't want to be on this list)
Pope vincent (page 15 is all the explanation I can give for him)

Witty Smoker

POST>>>>>>>>>> NOW!

hahahah! rofl

Hmmmmmm i have a bunch of cheap crap that i could give the mule? would the be ok?
sorry amu had trouble with my interenet >< but the mule can't get anything yet unless your gonna gift it since she doesn't have a trade yet..if you want you can send it to my main
Not sure if I'm allowed to post or not.
But good luck! ^_^
Yea sorry need to change the title and thank you ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out