6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love your site <3
i'm just 3rd now
Moniah
I love your site <3

Thanks. xd It was fun to make, 'cause it didn't have to be all boring and businesslike and professional.. So I get to put silly things in.
Stawberrie-pocky
Maybe >.> ... Also the Probability of getting it is, one out of who knows what! gonk

Unlikelier things have happened. mrgreen

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkmane
Moniah
I love your site <3

Thanks. xd It was fun to make, 'cause it didn't have to be all boring and businesslike and professional.. So I get to put silly things in.

Haha yeah. Just like it's easier to write 4 pages of crap to your friends but you hate doing it for like.. a paper.
Moniah
Haha yeah. Just like it's easier to write 4 pages of crap to your friends but you hate doing it for like.. a paper.

Hmyeah. Or like how you trudge through a reading assignment only to blow right through a much heftier book in record time a few days later. Like, really, what the hell, brain? COMPLY! D:

Proxy Fairy

11,100 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh hey, we have a new number one! Good, I was getting worried my randomizing script might be broken - but that's randomness for ya. xd

Nate_17's Wife

Lonely Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BAHAHA! I have to admit this was one of the most fun moments
of my entire gaia life!! xD
Mandy Amour
BAHAHA! I have to admit this was one of the most fun moment
of my entire gaia life!! xD

A CHALLENGER APPEARS! :O

Nate_17's Wife

Lonely Prophet

Darkmane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yep yep, and I wont go down without a fight User Image
The quanta are strong with this one..

Blessed Prophet

dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items