Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty grab

Is too much hassle 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I will check booty grab out 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I just need some fish to start a tank 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
+1 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Booty grab is a great way to make plat quick and easy. I haven't been active in the game and community since 2013 and have just recently come back to a dead community. While some old and new players are still around I'm seeing a lot of decent tanks with 0 plays. The Legion of Glutes and Cookie Cove are some active booty grab threads that list tanks (so it's easier to find people glowing). Click the respective banners to visit these threads. To learn how to play and make an aquarium please visit this linked text.
Take a look at the aquarium main page and discussion page to familiarize yourself. If you are interested in making a tank but can't get ahold of 17 fish at once let me know. I have a good amount of fish in my inventory. Just need to know what kind of fish you prefer. Booty grab is currently glitched and will say it's only paying out 1 plat after a game but you will receive the actual amount. Just keep checking how much plat you have to know if you've nerfed. Once you have nerfed you will only receive 1 plat per game.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is also an active guild
User Image

User Image
User Image

The history of booty grab
I will add some contests tomorrow.
emotion_rainbow
Thread open for discussion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff