Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeCorbeauBlanc
"Well hello and welcome to ZeWhiteCrow's own personal quest thread!"

xxxxxxxOh, hey there, how's it goin'? My name is Crow, though you can call me Kiri. I would just like to say thank you so much for clicking on my thread! This is my first quest thread, started so I could hit that goal of completing a dream avatar, and I'm happy to say that I've finally achieved that! I've also completed my Zelda cosplays, so now I'm working towards a golden themed avatar, though focusing more on my side quests. 'v ' Come on in and take a seat, hang around, maybe chat some… Oh, and donating would be super cool too, you know? I'll take anything, from trash, flowers, bugs, and ink to items and gold! Anything at all you have to give is greatly appreciated. ;v ; But more than that, I really love to make friends. Please, feel free to say hello, hang out, and get to know me. To me, that be just as wonderful as receiving a donation! >v < At the least, I'd like to thank you for stopping by~ /waves

▶ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
Rules
"Uh... Follow these, please?"

1. Follow the ToS and all other Gaia rules.
xxxxxxx• As if I need to put this. This is just a general knowledge thing... But, that should cover just about everything.

2. Be Nice/Polite/Etc.
xxxxxxx• This makes things more fun for everyone. c: But you should already know this too.

3. No Random Advertising!
xxxxxxx• I'd rather not have people just putting up their banners or walking in and asking for help with their own quest. I'll happily chat and put up a banner or link in the Links Out section if you just say please!

4. Please Quote Me!
xxxxxxx• If you'd like to carry on a conversation with me, I ask that you quote me, or I tend to not notice. >v <;; Totally my bad...

5. Be... Awesome?
xxxxxxx• Okay, yeah, I don't really have any rules for you. >v <;; You know how this all works by now.

▷ Introduction ▶ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
About Me
"Let the Interview Begin..."

xxxxxxxWell, hiya~ So, I already told you that you could call me Crow. 'v ' I've been goofing around on Gaia now for three years. I'm a girl, sixteen, sitting up north in Ohio. As of this year, I'm a junior in high school. I'm told that I'm pretty mature for my age, but I still love to act like a kid now and again. 'v ';; I'm crazy in-love with books and spend a ton of my time reading when I'm not getting my fix of the internet~ I also really love video games. Namely, Legend of Zelda. >v < It's the best! Frankly, though... .^ . I'm kinda' simple. I'm not the most exciting, but I think I'm a pretty nice person. Oh, and I like random PMs~ 'v '

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▶ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
Current Quests
"First and Foremost, My Friends..."

Ticket
User Image
41k//116k

"Trade me in for items."

xxxxxxxI need lots of these! One hundred sixteen thousand, exactly. I'm trying for the Spring Green Wayfarer Staff! I need it for a pretty little cosplay avatar~

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▶ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
To Be Quested
"Next On the Agenda..."

xxxxxxxHere are various items for the next dream avatar that I'd like to have at one point. 'v ' I only put items that are one hundred thousand gold or more into my little 'ol quest thread~ I'd kinda' like to keep the list relatively short, so I'll add more items on as they're put onto the CQ spot, never going over five items.

Wild Dawn
User Image

"Dawn broke slowly over rough terrain as man took his first tentative steps out of the cave. It was a harsh world but history will teach us that he thrived."

Very Protective Fantasy Armor
User Image

"Nothing can penetrate me when I'm wearing this armor!"

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▶ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
Side Quests
"By the way..."

xxxxxxxBasically, I'm also hoarding bugs and inks. Of just about every kind. (That is, minus gold and brown.) 'v ' Just as something on the side. Any extra donations that could be spared here would also be very greatly appreciated.

Pinkx Redx Orangex Yellowx Greenx Bluex Purplex Blackx White
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
2//500 101//500 26//500 152//500 99//500 110//500 2//500 95//750 14//750

xxxxxxx

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▶ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
Completed Quests
"To Wrap Things Up..."
xxxxxxxxxx

SDPlus #144 Anteros
User Image

"Little brother of Eros and god of unrequited love."

Others I've Obtained:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Side Quests:
Rina's Quest!
[[Every food item available from the Buttercup Cafe.]]

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▶ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
Tips
"Runners Up Are..."

xxxxxxx...All the people that helped me out by tipping a post. It's like a donation, but fun-sized. >v <

• Devit
• Ekoskotzi
• Panda i R
• xXMyMistakeXx
• KaTron Sensei
• Zeleria
• Houkito
• CheshireSmilez

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▶ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
Donations
"And the Award Goes to..."

xxxxxxx...All these awesome people who helped me out with my quests. ;v ; I mean, look at that list! It's grown so very much~! I'm so thankful. Oh, and just so you know, if you donate multiple items, I'll make note of the most expensive donated!

• BeautifulStar-x // Winter Rose & 1k
• xxxXX0XXxxx // Various Items & Grace of Aphrodite
• Wicked Royalty // 28k
• I3 1 u r y // Various Items & Champagne Party Hair Ribbon
• Demonic Cerberus // Sleepytime Starry Night Bed & Cheers and Jeers
• xXxShatteredRosesxXx // 7.5k
• Arrowlake Rider // 400k
• Powah Ze Gamer // 25k
• sara-koi // 500k
• Anonymous ":3" // Alien Ray Gun
• Vaireus // 38.4k worth of Pies
• ll Deep Purple ll // Sweet Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake
• KryDandee // Strawberry Sundae Sweets
• chinchilla6_999 // Various Items to the Sweets Quest
• Code Icey // Strange Soot Captain's Hat
• ArtisanLemonade // 3 Feel Good Lolli's
• Allynia // Various Inks & 10k
• Bounty Blaze Charity // 5k
• LauraLovesRoleplay // Unicorn
• GingerCoffee // Elegant Orange Ruffles & Ace Meow
• Anonymous "Enjoy?" // Ice Cream Sundae Snack Tray
• Tuphus // Sherwood Outlaw
• xXxcarderxXx // Bugs & Ink
• MLevis // Unicorn
• Amahoshi // 150k
• Anonymous // Frostee Treets Lemon Kiki Dreempop
• mouse macabre // 25k
• Ms. Terious // 100k & Angelic Lace
• Pesty Elf // Bonne Fire & Coocoon
• Sinder N Ashes // Solar Mage
• II Rare Candy II // Astra Charming Blush
• Nicole13212 // 80k
• The 8 Bit H3ro // Noble Plumage
• Danger Pants. // Summer Groom & 30k
• BloodDarkScythe // 5k+ Tickets
• Thomas tk // 30k
• 00Nobody // Cupcake Confection
• Shadow_Angel150 // Starmony & 10k
• windmill samurai // 25k
• Dragonsama // Tickets & Tokens & Ink
• w i n t e r f u l l // 10k
• EarthKitsune // 8k
• Zeleria // Solar Mage
• Love_is_You_You_and_Me // 100k
• FriendofFoes // Unflattering Ducks
• wilykit_thundera // 50k + Inks
• Deliberately_Thoughtless // 500k+ in items
• OrdinaryEvening // Gauntlets & Goblins
• 125th // MoMo + 75k
• Aynagirl // Cruising Cumulus
• Marisathief // Vocal Headphones + Inks
• Empty Prayer // Inks
• Glaciated Lunacy // Trendy Dark Skinny Jeans

xxxxxxxDon't want your name/the amount to be listed? Just say so, please.

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▶ Donations ▷ Links ▷ Extra
Links
"Shall I show you the door?"

Out:

xxxxxxxIf you have a charity, giveaway, or possibly another quest thread I'd happily put a banner in here for you. 'v '

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

»»Ⓓ.Ⓐ.Ⓝ.Ⓖ.Ⓔ.Ⓡ««
↝Gifts inside↜
Giveaway thread

In;

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-s/t.72777383_1/][img]http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr106/Will_o_Wisp_Watcher/questthreadbanner.png[/img][/url]

xxxxxxxLovely banner (and button in my signature) made by ZumieDi at Ergo. ;v ; If you'd like to affiliate, please to let me know~

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▶ Links Out ▷ Extra
Extra
"Now for some time to myself..."

REAL LIFE QUEST
Write my stupid college paper about the play Doll's House. How do? //sob

▷ Introduction ▷ Rules ▷ About Me ▷ Questing ▷ To Be Quested ▷ Side Quest ▷ Completed Quests ▷ Tips ▷ Donations ▷ Links ▶ Extra
Open
"Bring it on!"

Thank you so much for stopping by! /waves

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out