The New Headmistress is amazing, isn't she? ^^

Of course she is! <3 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

User Image

αнσу тнєяє!

Welcome to this little joint quest thread in which Miss and I shall be striving to achieve some of our dearest pixel goals. So come in, pull up a magic carpet and we shall serve you some tea, coffee, hot chocolate or any other drink you can think of. There's tasty pumpkin pasties on the trolley or some cauldron cakes if you'd prefer. Sit back and relax whilst you enjoy the scintillating conversation or sleuthing before heading home in our very own Tardis! We hope you have a lovely time here.

Devoted Hunter

User Image
1. What’s your name? Amber, but you can call me Miss!
2. How old are you? Twenty-one
3. When is your birthday? The twenty-sixth of July. (LOOK ENNA! I DIDN'T AMERICANIZE IT!)
4. Who do you live with? My aunt and two cousins, Poe and Story.
5. Favourite savoury food? I'm not sure yet, we've just gone vegetarian/organic and it's hard to pick. Right now my favorite food would be Tofu Manicotti.
6. Favourite sweet food? Chocolate. Chocolate anything. As long as it's organic.
7. Favourite subjects at school? English and Science! :3
8. Favourite books? Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Southern Vampire Mysteries, Hunger Games, oh lord there are so many of them. Just ask if I've read it, and I'll let you know. <3
9. Favourite movies? THE AVENGERS. Again, like the books, just ask and I'll let you know. We own well over 500 movies. Mostly B horror movies, but still. x3 (I love B-Movies! x3!! )
10. Favourite television shows? DOCTOR WHO, SHERLOCK, TORCHWOOD! The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, True Blood, Robin Hood, Game of Thrones, Sarah Jane Adventures, Alice, Tin Man.
11. What kind of music are you into? Anything unless it's rap or hip-hop.
12. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? England. Scotland. Ireland. Greece. New Zealand. There are plenty of other places, too. X3 I want to travel the world since the Doctor isn't coming for me. ]:
13. What are your hobbies? Gaiaaaaa, DOCTOR WHO. Watching Doctor Who, fanwarrioring over Doctor Who, Crying over Doctor Who. XD! Okay, okay. I like to read, game, and I do art. <3
14. What was the last thing you ate? A dried plantain with sea salt. Yummyy. <3
15. Favourite colour? Rainbow. x3
16. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet? Jane Austen. <3
17. What things make you happy? Doctor Who. <o < And plenty of other things.
18. What things made you sad? DOCTOR WHO. ;n ;
19. Is there anything you’re scared of? CLOWNS. The dark, shadows, silence, cracks in my wall, I'm afraid of a lot thanks to Doctor Who. -_-;; xP
But really, the only thing I'm terrified of would be clowns.
20. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? I'm not a good advice giver, go ask someone else? XD
21. Do you have a favourite number and why do you like it? Seven, Nine, Ten, and Eleven, Seven cause of Harry Potter. Nine, ten, and Eleven because of Doctor Who. They are the first three Doctors that I've watched. Notice how I can turn any question Doctor Who related? XD
22. What are some of your goals in life? To sell my art, write a book, and live in another country.
23. Favourite thing about yourself? My eyes. <o <
24. Is there anything that embarrasses you? Not around my family or friends. XD
25. Who’s your best/closest friend? Enna <3 DeeMoe <3 Britt <3
26. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? YES! I sleep with Sir Fappington the Second.
27. How do you feel about public speaking? I can't do it. Reaaallyyy bad.
28. In general, what do you think about art? I love art, I just wish I was better. I love seeing my friends art and other peoples too.
29. Favourite pizza topping? Honestly, my favorite pizza ever, that I can't have now cause we're vegetarians and vegetarians are cool... Chicken, bacon, and extra cheese on a cheese stuffed crust. /drools.
30. Do you have any tattoos? No, but I have a design for one that I'm getting a matching tattoo with my Sissy, DeeMoe. In memory of our Mom. I also want a fandom tattoo, I want a TARDIS, 221B, Mockingjay, and a lightning scar. <o <
31. Do you sleep with the lights on or off? OFF. I love the dark... if I'm not thinking of Doctor Who...
32. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Inside a set of tarot cards, where you'd have to have a certain rune to get it out.
33. What’s your favourite candle scent? <o < Well, there's this homemade candle... and it's called Monkey Farts Soy... and it's kinda really good smelling. XD Other than that I can't really pick just one scent.
34. When was the last time you wrote a letter the snail-mail way? Writing one now. <3 To Enna. biggrin
35. Favourite sandwich? Tomato on homemade honey white bread with cracked sea salt. <3
36. Are you stubborn? <o < I'm not sure.
37. What’s your astrological sign? LEO!
38. Are you afraid of heights? At times.
39. What’s your favourite animal? Cats, owls, bears, I just love animals. x3
40. Which holiday is your favourite? Samhain. However, I enjoy Christmas as well.
41. Do you wear slippers? In the fall and winter. <3
42. When did you last go outside? Just about an hour ago. x3
43. Can you usually remember your dreams? Sometimes.
44. When was the last time you laughed and what at? A few minutes ago when the phone rang. The speaker on our phone is busted and it sounded like a hoarse rooster trying to crow.
45. What’s on the walls in the room you’re in? This is a big room. <o < There's a lot. XD
46. What was the last thing you bought? Honestly? Since I'm saving up for Christmas and Camp 9 3/4 next year? My Doctor Who. <o < Boxsets series 1-6.
47. Favourite games? Skryim, FALLOUT 3& NEW VEGAS, Sims 3, Driver. Mario. I love old time games too. Like the original Dragons Lair.
48. Are you a good cook? I sure am. [:
49. Have you ever won a trophy? I won the honor roll trophies for 11th and 12th grade. I used to win trophies and stuff back when I was in elementary as well.
50. What was the name of your first pet? I don't remember. D: Bingo, probably. He was a doggy.
51. Do you sing in the shower? Yes. As a joke. On this anime there's this part where this kid is all like "Shooby do wop bippity bop bop" So I do that. XD
52. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. <3
53. Favourite Disney character? Lemme get back to you on that. XD I love a lot of them. >o <
54. Where do you buy your groceries from? We have a few shops in town that we go to.
55. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Once when I broke my collar bone.
56. Do you wear any jewelery 24/7? Can glasses be count as jewelry?
57. Where do you get your news from? My aunt and Nana.
58. Favourite board game? TABOO. THAT'S IT.
59. Which flower do you like best? I love a lot of flowers, I'm not too sure. D:
60. Are you listening to anything right now? Gangnam Style. <o <
61. Would you follow the white rabbit down the hole? No, I have more common sense. <o < Well, depending on if it was regular Alice or the Sy-Fy Alice. Now the Sy-Fy Alice, hell yes. Hatter is a cutie.
62. Favourite comedian? Myself.
63. What’s the last gift you gave to someone? I gave Myst a birthday gift today. <3
64. Do you have any pet peeves? SMACKING. Eating really loudly, slurping, weird sucking noises, a lot more, honestly.
65. Last time you got sick? I have a cold right now.
66. Favourite word? Allons-y!
67. Are you lucky or unlucky? Unlucky. D:
68. What accomplishment are you most proud of? Honestly? Graduating high school. I was wanting to drop out.
69. Who is the wind beneath your wings? I'm not sure. >o <
70. Describe yourself in three words? I can't really describe myself, I'll give you bad examples. D:
Lazy. XD
Boring. XD!
Annoying. XD

User Image
1. What’s your name? Bethani, but feel free to call me Enna if you like. ^^
2. How old are you? Twenty-one
3. When is your birthday? 4th of May
4. Who do you live with? My fiance Alex, and our son Theodore.
5. Favourite savoury food? Cheese pasta.
6. Favourite sweet food? Vanilla or strawberry cheesecake.
7. Favourite subjects at school? English and History.
8. Favourite books? The Song of Ice & Fire books, the Harry Potter books, Lords of the Underworld series, Memoirs of a Geisha, the Time Traveler's Wife, the Rutshire Chronicles, Kingdom of the Golden Dragon, Battle Royale, and many more.
9. Favourite movies? Me Without You, True Romance, Moulin Rouge, Indiana Jones, American Beauty, Oldboy, Chocolat, The Ramen Girl, Koizora, Romeo and Juliet, Fight Club, Pirates of the Caribbean, Léon: The Professional, Taxi Driver, and many more.
10. Favourite television shows? Vampire Diaries, Malcolm in the Middle, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Pushing Daisies, Monarch of the Glen, Trinity, Lost, Veronica Mars, 24, Wild at Heart, The Inbetweeners, Green Wing, The Mighty Boosh, The Riches, Life on Mars, Californication, and many more.
11. What kind of music are you into? Pretty much anything.
12. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go? Italy. Then America. The Japan. >w>
13. What are your hobbies? Reading, Gaia, watching movies/television shows, gaming, writing, sleeping...
14. What was the last thing you ate? Fox's Magnificos red chilli & lime savoury bites. They were yummy.
15. Favourite colour? Grey isn't a color, right? Either purple or teal.
16. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet? Shakespeare.
17. What things make you happy? My cute baby boy.
18. What things made you sad? Quite a lot of things.
19. Is there anything you’re scared of? Um... Monsters? Like, the ones that are hiding when you're all alone in an empty house. I guess I would probably have to say my imagination. xD
20. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? Nobody can give you better advice than yourself.
21. Do you have a favourite number and why do you like it? I do; seven! I like it because it's the most powerful magical number according to J.K. Rowling! There's also seven gods and kingdoms in the Song of Ice and Fire books. There are seven lucky gods of good fortune in Japanese mythology as well.
22. What are some of your goals in life? I want to Theodore to have a very happy childhood and adulthood, so I'm always aiming to make him as content as possible. I'm not sure what my other goals are yet.
23. Favourite thing about yourself? My title? I get to be called Mummy. ^^
24. Is there anything that embarrasses you? Not really.
25. Who’s your best/closest friend? Amber and Roro. :3
26. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yep. I sleep with Pudge, Cupcake and Big Thing.
27. How do you feel about public speaking? Terrible. I hate talking in front of people.
28. In general, what do you think about art? I'm crap at it, but I love seeing other peoples.
29. Favourite pizza topping? Cheese, cheese and more cheese. Maybe chicken and red peppers, if I'm feeling adventurous.
30. Do you have any tattoos? I have two blue butterflies and a black dragonfly on my left shoulder that I got for my 18th birthday.
31. Do you sleep with the lights on or off? It depends. If I'm sleeping when it's light outside, then I'll sleep in the dark, but if I'm sleeping at night, then I always have some form of dim light on.
32. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In my garden? I honestly have no idea.
33. What’s your favourite candle scent? Christmas spice all the way. <3
34. When was the last time you wrote a letter the snail-mail way? A few weeks ago I think. I can't remember the exact date.
35. Favourite sandwich? Bacon on soft, white bread with some Heinz tomato sauce. Yummy.
36. Are you stubborn? Extremely.
37. What’s your astrological sign? I'm a Taurus.
38. Are you afraid of heights? Yes.
39. What’s your favourite animal? Owls, foxes and giraffes. ( I think it's impossible to pick just one on these 'favourite' questions. ._. )
40. Which holiday is your favourite? Christmas. Even thinking about it makes me all happy.
41. Do you wear slippers? I do sometimes.
42. When did you last go outside? A couple of days ago. I'm a mini-hermit. xD
43. Can you usually remember your dreams? Unfortunately, yes. I don't have very good dreams most of the time either.
44. When was the last time you laughed and what at? A few hours ago. At a funny picture of a cockatoo.
45. What’s on the walls in the room you’re in? A Gerard Butler calendar opened at May because that's my favourite picture, a canvas saying 'LOVE' in mini red flowers, a little plaque also saying 'Love', and a framed painting of a landscape scene with four red trees.
46. What was the last thing you bought? A t-shirt for Amber. :3
47. Favourite games? Dragon Age: Origins, Final Fantasy 13-2, The Sims 3, Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, Fable 3, SSX, Phoenix Wright and Theme Hospital.
48. Are you a good cook? Yes. ^^
49. Have you ever won a trophy? I don't remember ever getting one, so probably not.
50. What was the name of your first pet? Charlotte. She was a hamster.
51. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
52. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl, definitely.
53. Favourite Disney character? Um... Terk from Tarzan.
54. Where do you buy your groceries from? I buy the majority of them from Asda online, and get a few bits and pieces from the local Co Op.
55. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Quite a few times because I had bad asthma attacks when I was younger.
56. Do you wear any jewellery 24/7? Only my engagement ring. Other than that, I don't really wear any jewellery at all minus the occasional necklace or bracelet.
57. Where do you get your news from? Alex usually tells me.
58. Favourite board game? Trivial Pursuit, closely followed by Monopoly and Chess.
59. Which flower do you like best? Turquoise Ixia flowers!
60. Are you listening to anything right now? Hold On - Michael Bublé.
61. Would you follow the white rabbit down the hole? No I wouldn't. I hate Alice and Wonderland. D:
62. Favourite comedian? Michael McIntyre.
63. What’s the last gift you gave to someone? I gave Roro a Kitsune Mask if that counts? If not then, I guess the t-shirt for Amber, although she doesn't actually have it yet.
64. Do you have any pet peeves? Snoring, leaving wet towels on the bathroom floor, coughing and not putting their hand over their mouth... You know, I'm just not going to get into this. xD
65. Last time you got sick? Two days ago I was literally sick. As for feeling sick... Right now.
66. Favourite word? Trolley. It just makes me laugh. o:
67. Are you lucky or unlucky? Unlucky. There's no doubt about that.
68. What accomplishment are you most proud of? I gave birth to an amazing baby boy. He's perfect, and I will be eternally proud of him.
69. Who is the wind beneath your wings? Alex. He's always been there for me since the moment I met him, even at my lowest points in life. For all our arguments and complaints, I wouldn't know what I'd do without him.
70. Describe yourself in three words? Lazy, Loyal and Loving. There you are. Three words and it's alliterated. What more could you ask for? xD

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

User Image

fσℓℓσω Gaia ToS.

ℓιтєяαтєѕ only please! ( Miss tends to eat people who type in text talk… )

кιи∂иєѕѕ goes a long way. If you have a problem with someone in the thread, you can PM either The New Headmistress or myself and we will do our best to help.

ρℓєαѕє don’t beg or demand anything. This is a quest thread, and we aren’t obliged to give you anything at all, so our contests are purely from the goodness of our hearts. Don’t make our hearts turn evil, okay?

∂σиαтισиѕ are eternally loved.

мιѕѕ and єииα ( yes, I am referring to myself in third person ) are the Goddesses, Queens, Princesses, Duchesses, Emperoresses ( I know I just made up a word, shut up ), Countesses, Baronesses, Dames… ( pretty much any noble title there is ) in this thread, so our words are law!

∂σи'т quote the front page.

( Miss can be scary when she's mad... But I can be scarier! So stick to the rules, alrighty? :'3 )

Devoted Hunter

User Image

тнє uтιмαтє ιтємѕ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

σиє gσ тσ fινє нυияє∂ тнσυѕαи gσ
hello highlighter ^^( 1g - 500,000g )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

fινє нυияєтнσυѕαиgσтσ σиє мιισи gσ
( 500,000g - 1,000,000g )stop highlighting!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

αвσνє σиє мιισи gσ
( 1,000,000g + )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

User Image

υиιмιтєqυєѕтιиg

User Image

σиє gσ тσ fινє нυияє∂ тнσυѕαи gσ
hello highlighter ^^( 1g - 500,000g )

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

fινє нυияєтнσυѕαиgσтσ σиє мιισи gσ
( 500,000g - 1,000,000g )stop highlighting!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

αвσνє σиє мιισи gσ
( 1,000,000g + )

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Devoted Hunter

User Image

αℓℓ σиαтισиѕ αяє νєяу мυ¢н αρρяє¢ιαтє∂ αи∂ σνє∂

тнαикуσυ ιи α∂ναи¢є

Kero Kir emotion_bigheart
Enochian Sigil emotion_bigheart
The Golden Jew emotion_bigheart
EnnaKhaos7 emotion_bigheart
и/α

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

User Image

αℓℓ σиαтισиѕ αяє νєяу мυ¢н αρρяє¢ιαтє∂ αи∂ σνє∂

тнαикуσυ ιи α∂ναи¢є

єиσ¢нιαи ѕιgιℓ
иυ ѕαииιαиg
тнє иєω нєα∂мιѕтяєѕѕ
тнє gσℓ∂єи נєω
и/α

Devoted Hunter

User Image

Coming soon!

нσωєνєя, нєяє ιѕ α иι¢є ℓιттℓє fσям тнαт уσυ ¢αи fιℓℓ συт тσ тяу αи∂ gєт συя fєαтυяє σf тнє ωєєк ѕρσт!

[align=center][color=gray][size=11][align=left]∂ear мιѕѕ and єииα,[/color][/size][/align]

[size=9][color=white]owls[/color][color=peru]I,[/color] [i][color=gray]YourNameGoesHere,[/color][/i] [color=peru]would love to apply to be on your weekly featured spot! The reason I would like to is because[/color] [i][color=gray]Write your reasoning here.[/color][/i] [color=peru]I'm certain that I have posted[/color] [i][color=gray]Worded out numbers of how many times you've posted, please.[/color][/i] [color=peru]times! I am also questing[/color] [i][color=gray]Put what you're questing here.[/color][/i] [color=peru]and I would really love it if you would feature me, please![/color]

[align=center][color=peru]Thank you![/color]
[i][color=gray]Sign your name here.[/color][/i][/align][/size]

[size=11][color=peru]P.S.[/color] [i][color=gray]Anything extra you might want to add.[/color][/i][/align]

∂ear мιѕѕ and єииα,

owlsI, The New Headmistress would love to apply to be on your weekly featured spot! The reason I would like to is because I think Enna is so awesomely awesome! I'm certain that I have posted Five hundred and forty-two times! I am also questing Nice Suit for Work and I would really love it if you would feature me, please!

Thank you!
Miss~

P.S. I think this is the best thread, ever!

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

User Image

ραgє ¢σитєѕт

"уєαн, уσυ αи∂ ωнσ'ѕ αяму?"

The first person to make a post on the following pages shall have the choice of receiving a surprise item or a piece of art from The New Headmistress.
The worth and quality of both the item and art depend on how high the page number is.

тωєиту fινє - и/α
fιfту - и/α
ѕєνєиту-fινє - и/α
σиє нυи∂яє∂ - и/α
σиє нυи∂яє∂ αи∂ тнιяту - и/α

тєктєк ¢σитєѕт

"ι'м иσт gσιиg тσ gσ ιитσ ∂єтαιℓ αвσυт нσω ι ∂σ ωнαт ι ∂σ вє¢αυѕє ¢нαи¢єѕ αяє уσυ ωσυℓ∂и'т υи∂єяѕтαи∂."

We are currently holding a Halloween TekTek contest in which you can enter by posting a Halloween themed avatar for a chance at winning a surprise item worth over 50,000g or a piece of art by The New Headmistress.
There will be two winners which will be announced on the first of November.

αят ¢σитєѕт

"иι¢є тσ мєєт уσυ, яσѕє. иσω яυи fσя уσυя ℓιfє."

Every user who posts a piece of art which has The New Headmistress and myself (EnnaKhaos7) in together, will receive a special item!

вαииєя ¢σитєѕт

"вσω тιєѕ αяє ¢σσℓ."

Every user who creates a new banner for this quest thread shall receive a surprise item.

ρι¢тυяє ¢σитєѕт

"αℓℓσиѕ-у!"

The first person to quote the following image will receive a surprise item.

User Image

Devoted Hunter

User Image

ιf уσυ ωιѕн тσ єχ¢нαиgє ℓιикѕ тнєи qυσтє єιтнєя єииαкнασѕ7 σя муѕєℓf αи∂ ωє ωιℓℓ gєт вα¢к тσ уσυ αѕ ѕσσи αѕ ρσѕѕιвℓє.

200x40 σиℓу ρℓєαѕє!

ιикѕ ιи:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-a-joint-quest-thread/t.82897389/][img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt6/Profound_Sound/Thread Layouts/Papyrus and Quills/bannercolour1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-a-joint-quest-thread/t.82897389/][img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt6/Profound_Sound/Thread Layouts/Papyrus and Quills/bannercolour2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-a-joint-quest-thread/t.82897389/][img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt6/Profound_Sound/Thread Layouts/Papyrus and Quills/bannercolour6.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-a-joint-quest-thread/t.82897389/][img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt6/Profound_Sound/Thread Layouts/Papyrus and Quills/bannercolour3.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-a-joint-quest-thread/t.82897389/][img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt6/Profound_Sound/Thread Layouts/Papyrus and Quills/bannercolour4.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/q-a-joint-quest-thread/t.82897389/][img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt6/Profound_Sound/Thread Layouts/Papyrus and Quills/bannercolour7.jpg[/img][/url]

ιикѕ συт:

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Mewling Quim's Fangirl

Demonic Inquisitor

Devoted Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out