Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Browser

LonelyLucid
Niomo
I want a drawing Gaia buddy.
can we be gaia drawing buddies?
emotion_kirakira
I'm kinda' irreverent and spend the rest of my time doing house work and reading romance novels,
so I'm not incredibly interesting.
BUT STILL COOL.

ye id like this very much :3
same on the housework lol kinda a stay at home house partner learning to cook and stuff ;w;
i love the art you did of my lux <3 it turned out great! the other draw i got of the, they were drawn with their sleeves as a cape x3 still was heckin adorb~ but ye makes me think i should prolly draw them a new more detailed refrence owo;
if you ever wanna do a art trade lmk! this month or so im kinda stuggling for commissions but when im not drawing for that or making adopts for toyhou.se and such id love to draw stuff with you ~
right?!
why is cooking so hard? why must it be a talent to be learned, and not a skill that is innate?
bullocks I tell you.

I'll be honest,
I squinted and was all 'that could be a sleeve, but with the overlapping stitches, it kinda' looks attached like a cape, but it's also parted for the legs, so i dunno', interminable squibble it is.'
4laugh
so yes, definition would be nice, cause you're probs gonna' get a lot of arts for them.
they're too cute not to draw,
very memorable character.
pirate

And I would, but I already have too many irons in the fire for any more trades right meow.
I'm actually a little sad I have two irl sewing/fiber sculpting projects I have to accomplish instead of drawtober prompts.
And I'm super slow.

IDK.
All I know is, I still have to make my halloween costume lololol.
So this month I'm tapped out. but I can do scribbly things! Just not fully rendered trash rn.
don't expect greatness from within me lol.

whatchu' mean you make adopts for toyhouse?
what's that mean, sounds a little intense.
3nodding

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Niomo
LonelyLucid
Niomo
I want a drawing Gaia buddy.
can we be gaia drawing buddies?
emotion_kirakira
I'm kinda' irreverent and spend the rest of my time doing house work and reading romance novels,
so I'm not incredibly interesting.
BUT STILL COOL.

ye id like this very much :3
same on the housework lol kinda a stay at home house partner learning to cook and stuff ;w;
i love the art you did of my lux <3 it turned out great! the other draw i got of the, they were drawn with their sleeves as a cape x3 still was heckin adorb~ but ye makes me think i should prolly draw them a new more detailed refrence owo;
if you ever wanna do a art trade lmk! this month or so im kinda stuggling for commissions but when im not drawing for that or making adopts for toyhou.se and such id love to draw stuff with you ~
right?!
why is cooking so hard? why must it be a talent to be learned, and not a skill that is innate?
bullocks I tell you.

I'll be honest,
I squinted and was all 'that could be a sleeve, but with the overlapping stitches, it kinda' looks attached like a cape, but it's also parted for the legs, so i dunno', interminable squibble it is.'
4laugh
so yes, definition would be nice, cause you're probs gonna' get a lot of arts for them.
they're too cute not to draw,
very memorable character.
pirate

And I would, but I already have too many irons in the fire for any more trades right meow.
I'm actually a little sad I have two irl sewing/fiber sculpting projects I have to accomplish instead of drawtober prompts.
And I'm super slow.

IDK.
All I know is, I still have to make my halloween costume lololol.
So this month I'm tapped out. but I can do scribbly things! Just not fully rendered trash rn.
don't expect greatness from within me lol.

whatchu' mean you make adopts for toyhouse?
what's that mean, sounds a little intense.
3nodding

mhm cooking is hard, im having to catch up on the basics my parents never taught me. cx
so at 30ish im burning pancakes but i can make a homemade pie just fine?! wtf lmao ;w;

lol yeah i need to stick with regular brush and color in procreate when it comes to first time references. ive just had a hyper fixation with that dang crayon brush xwx i love drawing with crayons its just so daw <3

and thats fair on being busy and such. im kinda busy aswell trying to do all the comms to get out of crippling debt from a move while also * trying* to keep up with inktober prompts and failing only with 6 xwx;

and oooo i just unpacked my new sewing machine (that i had in storage forever so its old now haha) but i need to learn to use it soon cause i wanna learn how to make clothes and costumes! it would be so fun to customize my own outfits~ upcycle and such

and oh adopts are just a silly thing that got super popular on deviant art way back and now most art sites but its when you design a few characters and sell the design. i usually sell them here idk if gaia has a adopt specific sub forum hmm i never looked.

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
dramallama dramallama dramallama

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
Niomo

if you ever have time you you ever make me a clutter avatar with my invo? (id love it with melty or sinful color theme but honestly go crazy if you feel) owo
i really have been dieing for one and i feel like you prolly would be good at those. idk just a hunch x3

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
bump still have stuff to give :3

Wheezing Smoker

yum_blueberry

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
deathrunner_27
yum_blueberry
hello yum_redstrawberry

Wheezing Smoker

LonelyLucid
deathrunner_27
yum_blueberry
hello yum_redstrawberry
Hey there, how is your day going?

Tiny Animal

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
deathrunner_27
LonelyLucid
deathrunner_27
yum_blueberry
hello yum_redstrawberry
pretty good, I made homemade strawberry peach muffins! Me and my partner went and got pumpkins to carve and paint we will prolly do those tomorrow~ so I'm excited for that ^^

Wheezing Smoker

LonelyLucid
deathrunner_27
LonelyLucid
deathrunner_27
yum_blueberry
hello yum_redstrawberry
pretty good, I made homemade strawberry peach muffins! Me and my partner went and got pumpkins to carve and paint we will prolly do those tomorrow~ so I'm excited for that ^^
Those sound great. I went to culinary school and baking was one of my favourite parts by far. I can't remember the last time i got to carve a pumpkin, sounds like a great way to spend the day though.

crabstronaut's Fangirl

Precious Lunatic

20,840 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
If you're still doing this, I'd like purple or gold stuff please emotion_bigheart

Desirable Lover

Trade sent emotion_skull

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas