Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hug?

*Hugs* ^ ^ 0.74305555555556 74.3% [ 107 ]
*Hides* o.o 0.25694444444444 25.7% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 579 580 581 > >> >>> »|

User Image

:: Introduction ::

Hello and Welcome to Pandie Hugs on a Cloud! This is a joint art/item questing thread for Pengie ninja, Mini Tiffie, Sorasnobodyroxas, iroxas-kun, and myself. We each have a desire to quest for specific items and art on gaia. Any help that you can offer is greatly appreciated whether it be in gold or items. Even if you don't donate, we are very friendly gaians who love to talk with and meet new people. Again, I welcome you to Pandie Hugs on a Cloud and I hope you enjoy the duration of your stay.

User Image

Intro and Navigation | Rules | Announcements and Dates | pengie ninja | l- iruke-kun -l | Sophia Lockheart | Mini Tiffie | Sorasnobodyroxas | Donators, Whitelist, and Blacklist | Links and Affiliates | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved
User Image

Joo better follow them
>>>Follow Gaia's terms of service. <<<
>> Please be polite and respectful. <<
>>> Stay and chat with us. We don't bite. Well... <<<
>> You may bump. <<
>>> No pagestretching. <<<
>> If you want to be affiliates, please PM l- iruke-kun -l the link. <<<
>>> No begging. <<<
>>You make fun/hurt anyone in the thread I beat you into bloody pulp.With an exception of Pengie Ninja. <<
>>If you read this, you are loved<<
>>>Bow to the members of the League of Extraordinary Sexy People club<<<
Pengie,Sophia,Sora, and Ruke are all damn right awesome so I will kick joor puny little a** if you hurt one hair on their heads D:<
Have a good day~ :]

User Image

Intro and Navigation | Rules | Announcements and Dates | pengie ninja | l- iruke-kun -l | Sophia Lockheart | Mini Tiffie | Sorasnobodyroxas | Donators, Whitelist, and Blacklist | Links and Affiliates | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved
::Anouncements & Dates::

User Image
~Pengie ish leaving gaia.~
D;

User Image
~ April 20th 2008: Thread Started ~
~ May 8th 2008: Thread Open ~
~ June 1st 2008: Reached 100 pages! ~
~ June 13th and June 14th 2008: Pajama Party ~

User Image
Intro and Navigation | Rules | Announcements and Dates| pengie ninja | l- iruke-kun -l | Sophia Lockheart | Mini Tiffie | Sorasnobodyroxas | Donators, Whitelist, and Blacklist | Links and Affiliates | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved

Ghost Friend

User Image

Name: pengie ninja
Jung Personality Type: INFJ
Likes <3: pandas, penguins, drawing, reading, listening to music, baking, the color blue, being organized, quiet places, sad movies, nighttime (just not the nightlife X3), tea, rainy days (but not storms), and socks
Dislikes </3: reality television, mean people, veggies (with some exceptions), coffee and energy drinks, sharp objects, crowded places, making spelling errors, bugs, mornings, hot days, shopping, and math (it isn't logical at all D< )

I'm not very good at talking with most people. I'm sorry. >.< However, if you stick around and chat, I'm sure I'll be more open.

Current Quests:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Pixie ~ 0/70,000 gold
White Ink ~ 0/250 inks
Black Ink ~ 0/250 inks

Side Quests:
Clicky!

Completed Quests:

Heartstring x2
Courted Ruff
Summoning Tome
Demonic Anklets
Lunar Scythe
Plasma Gear
Shadow Spirit
Western Zodiac
Cloud
Long Drag

And Pengie loves art very much~ I'll tip. <3

Art Collection/Toy Box:
:] ;D
User Image
User Image
Name:
Ruke/(IRL name)Justin/bob
You choose
;D
:'B
CAKE DAII:
Two days be4 Valentines
(dusnt like putting numbers 2 much)
funny i just put many much numbers =P
;D

Likes <3 Nice List:
Friends
Friends(the t.v. show)
T.V.
Gaia
Teh Internet
Tennis
Sugar

Music (besides country*anything* o; )
anime
Games
STARBUCKS
People i like ^////^
Sleeping
Dislikes </3 Naughty list :
Hackers/Scammers
Smokers/Drug users
Science Teacher
Geography Teacher
Animals that bite
Heights
flamers
terrarists

Questing

Gimpi 1st Gen: 3oo-4ook
Donators:
Kwadrint
Tallilly
User Image
User Image

Name: Sophia or Sophie, whichever you prefer.

D.O.B.: 10/9/1987

Likes: Avatar art, Snow and Heavy rain, Winning, Completing a quest or goal, Learning new things.

Dislikes: Excessive Swearing (Sign of a limited vocabulary), Falling on ice, Not being able to solve a problem, People who give up easily, Failure.

Extra Info: I'm a competitive gamer and an extreme Heroes fan. Gaia is my obsession as well as my home away from home. Please try not to take away from my wonderful experience here. ^_^

Currently Questing:

User Image
User Image

Name: Mini Tiffie >w< Just call me Tiffie :B

Luffs <33: Friends, Sugar/Sweet things, Mr.Stick, Poking people, Laughing, Cute things, Family, Nice people, Music, Snow,Crayons, Funny and stupid in a weird way things ;'D <333

Hates </3: Heights, Insects, Sudden loud noises, Dark places, Needles, Mean people, Roller coasters, Sharp things, Shopping, Dresses, Make-up, Fights , Getting tickled/poked -is very ticklish- , Being late, Being Ignored

Currently questing: OMFG: 6,577/143,000
Elegant Veil
Dark Halo
Demonic Anklets
Gift of the Goddess
Pixie
Summoning Tome
Biancamella
Red Riding Hood
DandiiDooDad Spore
Aquatica
Winter Rose
Striped Stockings
Gwee
Coco
Cloud
Grass Skirt
Leather Collar with Cross

User Image

User Image

Name:
Sora/Roxas
You choose
;D
:3
Birthday:
08/23
Give me Gifties
:3
Likes <3:
Friends
Candy
Music
One piece
Kingdom hearts
Wii
Coffee
Dislikes </3:
Meanies
Hackers/Scammers
Smokers/Drug users
Ancient Civ. Teacher
Animals that bite
Heights

Ish Questing for:
Pandie Pack 26k/89k
Art

Completed Quests:
Elemental Wings
Oculus Mythica
Gold Mountain Blue Vest And Shirt
Furugasa
Inari's Beads
Lunar hairpin
Gold Mountain Red Vest and Shirt

User Image

Ghost Friend

User Image
We would like to thank everyone below for donating. <3
Emerald_Misaki ~ 2k for Mini Tiffie ♬
Sweet Vemon ~ 1k for Sophia Lockheart♬
Kwadrint ~ Summoning Tome and 5 OMFG Boxes for pengie ninja, 20k for everyone, Red Riding Hood for Mini Tiffie, Mythril Halo for l- iruke-kun -l♬
Moshy McCoy ~ Kappa Plush for pengie ninja♬
Cosmic Peanut Butter ~ April Birthstone Crown and Clean White Waist Towel Wrap for Sorasnobodyroxas♬
talilly ~ Elemental Wings for Sorasnobodyroxas, Plasma Gear for pengie ninja, Winter Rose for Mini Tiffie, 20k for everyone but Sorasnobodyroxas, 40k for Sophia Lockheart♬
Eloquent Graffiti ~ Masterpieces for l- iruke-kun -l♬
aPpLe PiXiE sTiX ~ 2k to Mini Tiffie♬
xXx Musical Dreams xXx ~ 2k for Mini Tiffie♬
Pharis Hanasaki ~ Blue Sweetheart Teddy, Cheerleader Uniform (Purple & Gold) , Panda Plushie for Mini Tiffie, 4k for pengie ninja♬
tinali655 ~ 1,104 tickets for pengie ninja♬
thunderboltz1096 ~ ink for pengie ninja♬
Albino Pikachu ~ Cloud for pengie ninja♬
chibirin8 ~ Gwee for Mini Tiffie♬
MickySan ~ Those Black 90s Pants, Angel Imp Plushie, Larry the Rubber Ducky,and Chucky the Rubber Ducky for Mini Tiffie♬
Elizabethical ~ 10 white inks and 1,789 tickets for pengie ninja♬
xXx Musical Dreams xXx ~ 5k,Coocoon,Thank you letter for August 2008, Devil Imp Plushie for Mini Tiffie♬
Death Blossomz ~ Aquatica and Blue Ribbon Skirt for Mini Tiffie♬
azian156 ~ 2,956 gold, Heart Boxers, Demonic Earmuffs, and Dress of the Swan for Mini Tiffie♬
Nibroc Legacy donated Armadillo Pinball and Tiny Pixie Wings for Mini Tiffie♬
Cascading Waters donated Elven Ears and Purple-Red Winter Scarf for Mini Tiffie ♬
Evenna T donated 2k and DandiiDooDad Spore for Mini Tiffie♬
Altru Mind donated Grace of Eros for Mini Tiffie♬
Anonymous Benefactor(s) ~ Pineapple Hat and Long Drag for pengie ninja♬
Devisama ~ Gramster for Mini Tiffie♬
Ladynightstalker101 ~ Thank you letter for May 2008 for Mini Tiffie♬

User Image
Other than all of the donators, there are two that stand out. Kwadrint and talilly are repeated visitors and donators. <3 Thank you~
Also Albino Pikachu for making the cute panda, ladyairhead for making the thread layout, and Moonx3 and Stonewaltz for making buttons.
User Image
Hyperactive-Rikku ~ tried to take away other's happiness through scamming. Dx
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/4we9nm][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/262m643.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/4we9nm][img]http://i30.tinypic.com/rh28hc.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/4we9nm][IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2hnxc3d.gif[/IMG][/url]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
Navigation | Rules | Announcements and Dates | pengie ninja | l- iruke-kun -l | Sophia Lockheart | Mini Tiffie | Sorasnobodyroxas | Donators, Whitelist, and Blacklist | Links and Affiliates | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved | Reserved
User Image

User Image

Ghost Friend

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff