Playful Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P e t i t e __W i s h e sXXXXXXXXXXX«
          XXXXXXTips are always loved and appreciated. ◕ ◡ ◕

»XXXXXXXXXXX _ A Q U E S T T H R E A D

Hello everyone! I'm Umioko, but you can call me Umi. I'm the quester here and I
                        hope to be able to make friends here, chat, and have fun while questing. This is
                        the one of many approaches I'm taking to achieve my goal.

I'm reviving this thread again because I've come back with a huge wish!
                        So, yep! Thank you so much for looking and feel free to chat!
                        Selected music

Announcements ::
                        12/18/13 Reviving the thread and starting a dream avatar quest!
                        12/25/13 Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!
                        Thank you all for the wonderful presents!
                        12/30/13 Completed my most expensive dream avatar yet!
                        Thank you so much for your help everyone!
                        1/1/14 Happy new year!
                        1/9/14 Starting another dream avatar quest!

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ » ─ ─ ─ ─

Rules ::
                        Follow the Terms of Service
                        Please do not quote this post
                        Please be polite and kind to everyone
                        No begging in this thread
                        Have fun and chat

More About Me ::
                        So as mentioned before, you can call me Umi. I'm in my second year of college with a major in fashion design. I switched over from a year of civil engineering because I wasn't happy pursing it, and I have to say I'm a whole lot happier in fashion design! Some advice: Do what you guys love and enjoy it!

Besides the fun fashion classes, I'm also in my third year of Japanese. Because there's only like four others in the course and we're only meeting once a week, I've kind of gotten rusty. I also want to study abroad in Japan sometime soon. If there's anyone who knows or is studying Japanese too, please chat with me! I need to practiceeee! ;w; 日本語を分かりますか。はい?じゃ、一緒に練習をしましょう!

You can probably guess that I'm an anime fan too, haha. Lately I've been loving Attack on Titan! If you haven't seen it yet, please do! It's really amazing, but a bit gory, so fair warning. I like other anime too, but mostly shonen anime. Oh, I also love to draw! I keep switching from an anime-style to a more cartoonish-style. Ah, and who doesn't love music? I usually listen to Vocaloid, but I like rock and other kinds too.

Oh well, the best way you can get to know me is by talking to me, and I love talking to others! So, please don't be shy. Oh, also I am a girl in real life too, in case you see me with a guy avatar. c:

|XXXX|XXXX|XXXX|XXXX|XXXX|

»XXXXXXXXXXX _ M Y Q U E S T S

The Wish ::
                        Items Needed ::

Beyond Brown

Antique Marionette

Casual Autumn

Items Obtained ::
                        SDPlus #099 Kanoko : Masquerade : Ume Blossom Hairpin : Decorative
                        Daisy : Ivory Breezy Frill Skirt : Cherry Picnic Sun Hat : Snow Leopard
                        Print Bikini Top : Herbalist Aisha

Current Quest ::
                        User Image Beyond Brown :: 27.9m / LMP

Methods of Attainment ::
                        I try various approaches for getting gold. My most common way is selling
                        avatar art when I can. When I have some time to kill, I try various tektek
                        contests, charity contests, or Booty Grab. I've also started an adoptables
                        shop! Feel free to visit. c:

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ » ─ ─ ─ ─

Donators ::
                        Thank you all so much! I'm so grateful for the help, and every bit helps a lot!
                        I can't thank you all enough. //Hugs//

4Ev3rLovely :: 10k !
                        Biotic Quarian :: Conqueror of the World (x3) and Tippy the Tapir !
                        Arms Wide Open Charity :: 500k and Light Magic !
                        Holiday Gifting Charity :: 50k !
                        Voka :: Albus Egg !
                        Sunshine Charity :: Princesse Honoré, Spirited 2k8 Santa Hat, Xmas 2k10
                        Event Santa's Bag of Toys, Thank You Letter For November 2007 and
                        Sweetest Petshop !
                        Sadistic Taco :: Princess of the World !
                        l Svea l :: Trickius Mimicus and Flowery Finery !
                        Mista Pickles :: Light Crowned Ranks !
                        Creep Bone :: Albus Egg !
                        A Random Fairy :: Energetic Plantimal !
                        [NPC] Ghost of Modmas :: Thank You Letter for March 2010 !
                        Jikoniau :: 250k !
                        Anonymous :: Queen Marie's Velvet !
                        The many people who tip my posts !
                        Finished my first dream avatar quest!
                        Black's Charity Syndrome :: 2m !
                        Blackout-Syndrome :: Galaxy Twinkle and Lady Sybil's Lace !
                        THE Christmas Charity :: 10k !
                        The many people who tip my posts !

Special Thanks ::
                        While these people haven't exactly donated to me, they did help me in another
                        way! Thank you all very much too!

Perfect Melancholic :: (Fellow affiliate) Auto-buying my second adoptable for 1.5m !
                        xXMoonMoonXx :: Selling me Mercury's Moon for 20m when the LMP listing was 35m !

Winnings ::
                        I'd like to record my winnings from various charity contests. I always
                        try to join in the contests because a lot of fun ones are hosted!

Holiday Gifting Charity :: 140k and My Friend Cupid !
                        Deeds Charity :: 100k !
                        Finished my first dream avatar quest!
                        dV_Vb (Black's Charity Syndrome) :: 1.1m !
                        Holiday Gifting Charity :: 100k !

|XXXX|XXXX|XXXX|XXXX|XXXX|

»XXXXXXXXXXX _ O T H E R S T U F F

Contests ::
                        Bump 50 times and win 5k! You can only complete this once.
                        Number your bumps and Private Message me once you've bumped 50
                        times. If you can, talk to others while you bump.
                        First post (if myself, then the next person) on page 50 wins 5k.

Freebies ::
                        Art freebs might be given out to those who stay and chat or to those
                        who donate to help. I do love to give out freebies to people who deserve
                        them! Below are some freebies given out to those kind people. c:

Affiliates ::
                        I only accept 2oo x 4o banners. If you would like to affiliate with me, please
                        just ask! Don't be shy. A PM or posting in the thread works fine. ◕ ◡ ◕
                        If you don't have a banner, or a different sized one, I can add you as a link.
                        Threads that have been inactive for three months will be removed.

Links In ::
                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/p-e-t-i-t-e-w-i-s-h-e-s/t.79321645_1/][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/902/petitebutton.jpg[/img][/url]

Links Out ::

Charities:
                        User Image User Image User Image
                        User Image
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Quests:
                        User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Services:
                        User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                        User Image
                        User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        User Image

Other:
                        User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.