Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Hello all and welcome to Kuromi Charity!
                                                          Our main goal is to help our fellow Gaians achieve their quests,
                                                          fulfilling their Christmas wishes to the best of our ability.
                                                          The only thing I ask for you to do is to read the rules before anything!
                                                          Oh, and please do stay & chat,
                                                          it'll definitely increase your chances of getting something!

Due to inflation and lack of funds,
we cannot open for Christmas 2014.

Subscribe for further updates!

welcome // rules // donations given/recieved // charity form // contests // contests // contests // contests // affiliates

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

1. >>No page stretching<<
                              This is also against the ToS.

2. >>No scamming<<
                              No one likes to be tricked, especially when they're on a quest!

3. >>Don't beg<<
                              Nobody likes a beggar and that does not exclude us.

4. >>Be respectful<<
                              No drama, cyberbullying, etc.

5. >>No advertising<<
                              Exceptions: Signature

6. >>Do not quote anything on the first page.<<
                              If you really need to quote, quote up to 4 sentences.

7. >>Express your gratitude<<
                              Do say 'thank you' once you have recieved a donation. It's common courtesy.

8. >>One account per person only.<<
                              No mules. If caught using one, you will be blacklisted (Yes there is a blacklist)

9. >>Remember to PM me w/ PAGE # when you have won something<<
                              I am not going to check all the posts. So please notify me.

10. >>Most importantly, have fun!<<

welcome // rules // donations given/recieved // charity form // contests // contests // contests // contests // affiliates

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
                              Here is a list of the donations we have received
                              Donations help keep our charity running.
                              If you would like to donate, please send a labeled trade to Kuromified :3

Estimated gold amount: 36,OOOg

yeomso - 5,OOOg + 31k worth of stuff ♥

User Image
                              Here is a list of the donations we have given out

Estimated gold amount: 522,OOOg

peekchu - 48,OOOg, 2x Pink Magical Gift Box, Secret Purple Butterflies
                              firey_chronicles - Pink Magical Gift Box, 1O,OOOg
                              xAsianToast - Gaia 7th Anniversary Phee-Chan Slippers, 68,OOOg, Secret Purple Butterflies
                              Whistling in the Dark - 3,OOOg
                              Turkeys Go Oink - 78,OOOg, Red Devil Mini Wings Raffle Ticket, Secret Purple Butterflies
                              Valerine - 2O,OOOg
                              Babieegurl143 - 1O,OOOg
                              Kiwio - Friendship Pendant
                              The Golden Chuuchilla - Porcelina Mint Prim Booties
                              Alyna Cherry Angel - Macy's Heart Sequin Dress
                              wrath_luvs_envy - Secret Purple Butterflies
                              corn ah - 18,OOOg
                              wuff_wuffOwo - Black Catscratch Hat
                              cherryblossom_animeninja - 7OOOg
                              Saijikusakagi - John Cena's Cap, Phee Chan Slippers, Celebration Ribbons
                              Babieegurl143 - 3,OOOg
                              JokeyJokerGirl - 3,OOOg
                              jasyxox3 - 3,OOOg
                              Syutsu - 2O,OOOg
                              peekchu - Rainbow Jubilee, Angelic Headband, 3O,OOOg

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

• All forms will be sent in a PM to Kuromified
                              • Regulars will have a higher chance of getting something.
                              • You must have posted in this thread 5 times to submit a form.
                              • 2-3 donations will be given out.
                              • Once I have received your submission, I will send you a trade of 1,OOOg.

[size=9][b]I am questing for..[/b]
                                  Name:
                                  What you are questing for:
                                  A little bit about yourself:
                                  Questing Progress:
                                  Why you deserve the item:
                                  [/size]

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Page Prizes

» The first poster on page 175 will win 15,OOOg
                              » A random poster on page 200 will win a cuddly User Image Cecil !

» More prizes will be listed once we hit page 200

Past Winners (2012)
                              p. 175 -
                              p. 200 -

Kuromified rolled 0 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Most active poster
                              The most active poster from 12.25.12 ~ 1.5.13 will win a User Image Starbabies !

Chatting>bumping :3

xxx

All submissions must be PM'ed to me.

Writing Contest
                              You can write a poem, short story, or anything of your choice!
                              There are no rules, really. But it has to be about Christmas!
                              The story can be fiction or nonfiction.
                              for ex. a story about your christmas last year!

1 winner.
                              Every submission will get an item worth 2~3k
                              And of course, the prize.. User Image powdy pengy!

xxx

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Quote a Kuromi
                              I will occasionally post a picture of a Kuromi (probably 1-3 times a day)
                              Once you find it, quote it, and say "<3"
                              First person to quote it will generate a random number from 5-15, and that will be your prize. (12 = 12,OOOg)
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generate a random number
                              Generate a random number from 1-100 and get a 12, 25, or 10 ; and win 1O,OOOg [max; 10 winners]
                              Generate a random number from 1-1000 and get 122, 510, or 143 ; and win 15,OOOg [max; 5 winners]
                              You can win more than once.

Winners of random # contests:
                              1-1OO: xAsianToast (2), peekchu (2), Turkeys Go Oink
                              1-1OOO:

Dice

Roll 10 10-sided dice and get below ~30 or above ~70 ; and win 1O,OOOg [max; 7]
                              You can win more than once.

Winners of dice contests:
                              firey_chronicles, xAsianToast (3), peekchu (2), Babieegurl143, corn ah

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Raffle
                              By the end of the christmas event, one lucky winner will be receiving a User Image Unicorn !

Requirements to enter this raffle:
                              1. Must have a forum post count of 200 (and have some kind of proof. my gaia > my stats)
                              2. Must have posted in this thread at least 5 times.

How to enter the raffle:
                              Send me, Kuromified, a PM with the following:

¡ǝsɐǝןd 'ǝןɟɟɐɹ ǝɥʇ ɹǝʇuǝ oʇ ǝʞıן pןnoʍ ı

Click here to see the raffle contestants.

2O Questions
                              Twenty Questions is a game requiring deductive reasoning.
                              I will choose anything (most likely an object) at random, and it is up to YOU to figure out what it is!
                              You may ask 20 questions to guess what the object is, but they have to be yes/no questions.
                              The person who uses the least amount of questions to guess the answer correctly will win
                              1st place - 2O,OOOg
                              2nd place - 15,OOOg
                              3rd place - 1O,OOOg

Every participant that gets the answer correct will get 2,OOOg, regardless of their # of tries.

All questions will be PM'ed to me.

Winners:
                              1st place- peekchu @ 6 guesses
                              2nd place- Valerine @ 12 guesses
                              3rd place - xAsianToast @ 20 guesses

Guessing Game
                              User Image
                              Whoa! Do you think you can guess how many items are on this avi? :]
                              First person to guess it correctly will win 1O,OOOg
                              If no one guesses, closest guess by 12/31/10 will win 8,OOOg
                              PM me your guesses

No winner. Closest guess = Turkeys Go Oink @ 30 items.
                              The answer was 32 items!

welcome // rules // about // my quest // contests // contests // contests // contests // affiliates

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Want to trade links? Just simply post my link in your thread, and then PM me. I will try to put you up here ASAP.

Links in ;;

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/omi-a-charity-open-until-12-31-10/t.57302851_1/]
                              [img]http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad67/kuromified/Charity/pie.gif[/img][/url]

Links out ;;
                              User Image User Image
                              User Image

welcome // rules // about // my quest // contests // contests // contests // contests // affiliates

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff