1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 > >>

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

Funds For Quest:378k(Updated every 1k or 5k)

❝Got Runcible Spoon from Eternal Rokutanda..Thankies,New quest up!❞

★Featured Spotlight★
Received Runcible Spoon from Eternal Rokutanda,Thankies!!! crying

OPEN •HIATUS•CLOSED

WHITELIST:
To get on the white list you have to be a regular,donater,helper or someone I thought who was a great person. smile

Aikemi
Mehhh..Its my thread right! o_O
ii-Beauty-Belle
My friend,donator,thread layout maker,helper and amazing,awesome pal!
Rallaa
Got me lots of expensive side quest items,Really hawt too wink
ii TpRaInCdIaA
Wait..Is'nt she the hobo i met in the road yesterday..? rofl
Acedian_souls
My inspiration and first friend on gaia!!
Plusle
First Donater but I don't even know her..lol..Who cares,She donated!!
Donaters
Duhh.
Gaia Officials and Staff
*trembles*

Hello there,Im Aikemi,
I like cute things,Im currently questing all cute things I like,Well,I can't accomplish them all so I decided,Why don't I make a permanent quest thread where I quest for only one item at a time,Then the next,Well,heh,thus the name Aikemi's Little Quest is born.
Well,My main quest is to quest each item im wishing for which is found in my my profile.Anyway,I hope I can achieve my dreams,And my current quest too,Which is given in Quest Info,Also If you want more information about me please go to my profile or PM me,or even quote me,Also I hope you <3 this thread (You can donate just by hearting this thread!) Chat or say a word or two and donate a little on the way,By the way junk items,tickets,bugs,paper,small amounts of gold are appreciated,It will clean your inventory (Junk stuff) and be perfect as a donation for me!

So come on in and take a seat on our comfy little couch in our little comfy quest thread and read the rest of the contents or just drop by and chat or donate!

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
♥♥ MAIN QUEST:

User Image Princess Manner
Cost:30,000,000 gaia gold (May differ)
Description:Really expensive..Will take more time to get,But it sure is an awesome item!~

♥♥ SIDE QUEST:
This is my side quest,It'll still be running even if the main quest is finished,Since its very expensive and will take time to save up for.
Please Note:I am only accepting 50k above donations or items(From the dream avatar) for my side quest,All other donations below 50k are taken for main quest.

KEY:
heart =Donated
3nodding =Bought/Exchanged
crying =Questing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 3,604,605 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Strawberry Sundae Sweets crying
Little Lucie 3nodding
SDPlus #328 Little Lucie crying
Pink Lace Heart Mood Bubble crying
Porcelina Mint Lacy Gloves heart
Sugarsuite crying
Pistachio Macaron heart
Shepherdess de l'Agneau heart
Fabulous Aqua Shockqua Pumps heart
Astra XIV: Sakura Breeze crying
Little Alps Girl heart
Angelic Lace heart
Light Spirit crying

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

♥♥ MAIN QUEST DONATIONS:

Stuffed Out
A charity mule for a charity called "Stuffed out"
Donated many things,Well a trade full of awesome items!!!
Thank you so much Stuffed Out charity!!

♥♥ SIDE QUEST DONATIONS:

heart heart heart heart
Rallaa
Donated:
Pistachio Macaron
Angelic Lace
Shepherdess de l'Agneau
Thank you Rallaa so much,I feel so happy,
Thank you,thank you,thank you!!!

Ryuuichi
Donated Little Alps Girl,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!!
heart heart heart heart

Puppylove713
Donated Porcelina Mint Lacy Gloves
Thank you,thank you,thank you!!!!
>u<

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

♥♥ RULES:
Before you start posting please read these rules:

♥Do not advertise,spam,stretch the page,begging,foul language.
♥No "txt" talk in here..Please be a bit literate.
♥DONT QUOTE FIRST PAGE!
♥Try not to fight here,The last thing I need is to get my quest thread reported to a mod.
♥Follow TOS.
♥And most of all,Have fun posting,donating chatting and doing whatever you want!!!

♥♥ PREVIOUS QUESTS:
To see all the donaters who helped me achieve these items,Click here,I thank everyone who has contributed!

User ImageHAPPY MELODY
QUEST FINISHED!!
Traded items for Happy Melody from Yuki Kurosuke!
Item Name:Happy Melody
Item Cost:875,000g

User ImageLittle Lucie 2nd Gen(Any gen)
Cost:200k
Current Info:Traded Little Lucie for 183k with KudoWrath!
Thank you so much and I thank all donators for their generous help,Thank you all!

User Image AFK scarf
Cost:120k
Description:
A cute and less expensive item that I think is easier to quest than my other quests,
Its super cute,I am soo questing dis!!!!

User ImageItem Name:Runcible Spoon
MP Cost:401k
Cash Shop Price:500 gcash
Description:This item has an awesome hair item I like and is also evolving..Into who knows what!! >u<

♥♥ TV BOX:
Come here everyday for a new video to watch,Post what you think about the video too,We would love to hear from you!!!!

♥♥ BANNERS:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/o-x-o-aikemi-s-little-quest-o-x-o/t.75616115/][IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/Sakura-Misaoki/My Private Album Of Art By Me/LovelyTree-1-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

♥♥ AFFILIATIONS:

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image
♥♥ EVENTS:

28th October 2011---OPEN!
28th October 2011---Received 2xGold Fish Drop and found a Enchanted Brown Trunk,Right in THIS thread!!

28th October 2011---First donation and lots of donations from ii-Beauty-Belle,She soo ROCKS! 28th October Main Quest FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got Happy Melody traded for items and gold from Yuki Kurosuke,I just love her!!
28th October 2011---Awesome regular and amazing friend and donater:
ii-Beauty-Belle
1st November 2011---Yay,November,And happy end of Halloween,Well not so happy. sad
3rd November 2011---Will be able to trade items for Little Lucie! (Check Item Info!)
3rd November 2011---Got a donation of 20,000g and a tip(s) from xRyuChan27,Thankiess,So close now,I need about 100k more!!!!
4th November 2011---Lucie quest is about to end..Only 18k to go!!
5th November 2011---Finished Little Lucie quest,Traded 185k for it with KudoWrath,Thank you dear!
6th November 2011---New quest started,New features added to thread!
7th November 2011---Received many BIG donations!! >u<
7th November 2011---ii-Beauty-Belle made a fabulous layout for us,Give her an applause and a few tips!
7th November 2011---Updated quest thread again!!
15th November 2011---Runcible Spoon Donated,Princess Manner quest started!

♥♥ GAMES:
Rules:
♥You need to post at least 15 times before participating in a game!
♥Follow rules!
♥No cheating allowed!
♥When a contest is attempted by a person,He or she must complete it in 24 hours,Contests like the quoting games once started must be finished within 24 hours.

Games change every week or day,So be sure to check back regularly!

Game 1:
PRIZE:Gold/Items
I will post a picture of an item or amount of gold,With "$$ Quote-And-Win $$" The first person to quote the post will receive the item or gold!
Note:Be sure that you have posted 15 times before playing,Also once I post "$$ Quote and Win $$" with the item/gold you can win,It must be quoted by someone in 24 hours otherwise Do not quote if it is over 24 hours,Also do not quote if someone else has,You WONT get a prize if you do so.

Game2:
PRIZE:2k plus an item for both people!
This is a pretty easy game,You have to quote another person and make one huge quote tree of 15 quotes,Please note,Both the person and you cannot post a single post but keep on quoting each other,The quote must contain at least 50 letters,The prizes are 2k for both people and a bonus item too,This game can only be played once in 24 hours by one person.
Note:Be sure to follow all the rules in games section and in the regular rule section.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OPEN!!
Start posting people!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff