Welcome to Gaia! ::

Send me goodbyes?

Yes. 0.61386138613861 61.4% [ 62 ]
No. 0.13861386138614 13.9% [ 14 ]
Maybe. 0.11881188118812 11.9% [ 12 ]
Huh? 0.12871287128713 12.9% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 101 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 122 123 124 > >> >>> »|

I agree with winter^_^ I'm not used to people being nice though....hehe...good luck with this smile (if i knew anyone, I would share this.....well, i do know one person)

Festive Friend

Festive Friend

DanzaDellaMorte
I agree with winter^_^ I'm not used to people being nice though....hehe...good luck with this smile (if i knew anyone, I would share this.....well, i do know one person)
Thanks a lot! The main purpose of me doing this thread is because the only way i can think of to repay all the effort I've put into gaia is to give it to others who need it most.
Rogers_Elf
DanzaDellaMorte
You have bunny stuff?! Bunnies are so cute~ *huggles and steals the bunnies to hug them too*
Lol. XD I got them as a giveaway prize. (Ah, i remember the days ;D)

Awww! Im so unlucky>_< i havent been on much for a while because of school, but it seems like less people are on? *hugs the bunnies and you* How are you though? Nya~ oh yeah....goodbye early and we will miss you(can i email you? Im bored >_< wink whee

Festive Friend

I help noobs on divine armaments^_^ its getting boring though:/
Am I too hyper?

Festive Friend

DanzaDellaMorte
Rogers_Elf
DanzaDellaMorte
You have bunny stuff?! Bunnies are so cute~ *huggles and steals the bunnies to hug them too*

Awww! Im so unlucky>_< i havent been on much for a while because of school, but it seems like less people are on? *hugs the bunnies and you* How are you though? Nya~ oh yeah....goodbye early and we will miss you(can i email you? Im bored >_< wink whee
Lol. XD I forgot the password of my email account. XD Im such a klutz. For today i am okay. Im spending the time I have left here to find friends that are memorable. biggrin

Festive Friend

DanzaDellaMorte
Am I too hyper?
Maybe, maybe not. XD Btw, are you still new here on Gaia?

Festive Friend

Rogers_Elf
DanzaDellaMorte
Am I too hyper?
It depends....I made the account months ago, but havemt had time to do anything on it until recently:/

Festive Friend

Festive Friend

DanzaDellaMorte
Rogers_Elf
DanzaDellaMorte
Am I too hyper?
It depends....I made the account months ago, but havemt had time to do anything on it until recently:/
Gaia is hard, especially for beginners. I even had a hard time when i was still new. The prices were so high and getting your items seem impossible
Rogers_Elf
DanzaDellaMorte
Rogers_Elf
DanzaDellaMorte

Lol. XD I forgot the password of my email account. XD Im such a klutz. For today i am okay. Im spending the time I have left here to find friends that are memorable. biggrin
Is there any other way I can talk to you?! Im bored and lonely sad I know that feeling......I always forget my password>_<....sorry im si hyper sweatdrop I get that way when Im tired....and Im so bored and lonely!!!!*flails a bit*

Festive Friend

DanzaDellaMorte
Rogers_Elf
DanzaDellaMorte
Rogers_Elf
DanzaDellaMorte

Is there any other way I can talk to you?! Im bored and lonely sad I know that feeling......I always forget my password>_<....sorry im si hyper sweatdrop I get that way when Im tired....and Im so bored and lonely!!!!*flails a bit*
Sorry but I'll have to go to Church for now. See ya' probably after 3 hours! (Hope you'll make this thread alive for a bit. XD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff