Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mello's Quest for Gold (and some itemage on the side)

Why I'm questing: I only have around 4,000 gold at the time of writing. I hope to get this up to a million so I can complete my dream avatar and buy some more stuff (a guild etc.) on the side. My progress can be found under "Current progress". I am accepting both trades and gold (including tips for this post).

Table of contents:

Current progress (inc. current dream avatar)
List of donators (individuals and charities)
List of bumpers
News and Updates

Rules:

1. No one word/emote bumps. These are annoying. Try and go for at least a complete sentence (approx. four-five words) and an emote.
2. Do not, I repeat, do NOT beg for gold or item trades here. Also no saying things like "visit my thread plz"
3. Don't post old or overused memes (Over 9000, X of DOOM, all your base are belong to us, did you say CHOCOLATE etc.)
4. Use proper grammar and spelling. Chatspeak and poor grammar will get you nowhere. Remember, "you" is only two letters longer than "u"
5. Don't swear. "Damn", "crap" and "a**" are the strongest I'll allow.
6. References to the character I'm cosplaying are not only welcomed... but encouraged.
7. Be polite to other users. This is a peaceful, relaxing thread.
8. If you have donated, please post what you've given me in this thread so I can add you to the list of donatees.
List of Donators (individuals and charities)

~RESERVED~
List of Bumpers

Raine Kiyoshi
News and Updates

~RESERVED~
You can post now smile
Good afternoon people! How are you? smile

O.G. Gaian

15,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Clambake 200