Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

gaia_star Questing: Wishlist items. (My dream avi is complete!) emotion_kirakira

Thank you to all my beautiful and lovely donators! heart I can't thank you all enough! whee

If anyone wants to donate, I'd greatly appreciate anything at all. However, I am not begging for your gold, and this is mostly just a progress tracker for myself as well as a place to keep track of the lovely people that do want to help out. emotion_kirakira
Feel free to start up a conversation. I love chatting! heart

There are also contests below if you want to try and make a little income for yourself here. 3nodding I apologize it isn't very much.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Things about me (in case you want to know)
I'm adventurous, outdoorsy, I love horse backridding and planting trees with my local volunteer program. I'm loud and outgoing, and love to make people smile. If you want to know any more, I'd love to chat! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pfefferminze -(80,000 + multiple items) ( Thank you so much) emotion_kirakira !
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vicious Visectomy - (30,000) ( Thankies! ) whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LizzyRawrsYou - S-Pop Club: Taja, S-Pop Club: Rayna, Faithful Mechanic, Le Carousel. (Thank you, thank you so extremely much! You are endlessly wonderful and amazing and lovely, and I love you so, so very, very much! emotion_kirakira heart )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PartyGirlRawr (50,000) (Thank you, thank you! heart )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.IPog - (4,000)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anonymous Benefactor - Indigo Dribbly Candles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. EnnaKhaos7 - Elegant Mint Ruffles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. !FruityStarburst! - Antique Shop (Oh my goodness thank you! eek heart )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mewnu - 200k (You're so lovely!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Robo_iBenny Roseamund's Revenge (You are a beautiful amazing wonderful fantastic person, I can't thank you enough! heart )
Thank you all so much! heart

User Image
I also make GIFs if you'd like to buy one. Those go towards my Quest as well!
heart

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Random Number Generator - 35k User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Generate 9,393, 939, or 93
heart Rules: Generate the number between 1-1000, and PM me with the post # if you win!
Only 5 tries a day per person!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. GIF contest - 50k User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every now and then, I'll pick a random GIF.
heart Rules: Use random sites to post the cutest GIFs you can find. If you post the most/best, you'll win!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Compassion Contest - Up to 300k User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spread sweet-ness to Gaia!
heart Rules: Link me a post where you said something really sweet, and or helped someone on Gaia. (A link to a quote tree is preferable)
You can get up to 10k if I feel you really gave a ton of your time chatting/helping someone for a long while. heart

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote me or pm (no page stretching please) to banner swap!

Banner:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/lovely-s-simple-dream-avi-quest/t.79654041/][img]http://tiny.cc/f3o2dw[/img][/url]

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Completed Feb 10, 2014
Total Value: 11,674,000 Gold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Item List: (I edited the links so all these lead to the Marketplace instead of TekTek)
CoCo Kitty Plushie (Bought)
The Watchmaker (Bought)
Light Spirit (Bought)
Lady Luck (Bought)
Rosamund's Revenge (Donated)
Strawberry Sundae Sweets(Bought)
S-Pop Club: Rayna (Donated)
Faithful Mechanic(Donated)
Le Carousel(Donated)

gaia_star Last Bought: Lady Luck
gaia_star Last Donated: Rosamund's Revenge - Thank you thank you to Robo_iBenny! You are extremely lovely and wonderful! emotion_kirakira heart

Completed: May 22nd, 2012

Total Value: 1,524,989 Gold
[Item Information]
Item List:
Strawberry Sundae Sweets
Tiny Pixie Wings
Fallen Wish 10th Gen.
Audrey's Pink Strap Heels
Wind Halo
Elemental Hair
Pistachio Macaron
Pink Serafuku Skirt
Mint Sugarplum Puff Sleeves
Mint Leg Warmers
Mint Candy Stripes Bikini Top
Sakura Blossom Hairpin
Flavors de Alpaca

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Thank you to Cruor Corvus for rating my Dream Avi with this GIF:
User Image
I'm very complimented. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Raine says...

Good luck getting your dream avatar.

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Days of Raine
Raine says...

Good luck getting your dream avatar.

Thank you so much. emotion_kirakira

Eloquent Informer

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
LovelyAngelCutie
Raine says...

Did you make the animations in your sig yourself?

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Days of Raine
LovelyAngelCutie
Raine says...

Did you make the animations in your sig yourself?

Yepp! All of them except for the Rainbow at the bottom. 3nodding
Why do you ask? Did you want an Avi GIF? emotion_kirakira
Edit: Actually, you just reminded me to switch to the Mini version of my GIF shop banner. The smaller version was not made by me however; well it was, but it was shrunk by Renais to fit general banner size. 3nodding

Dapper Gaian

Good luck! mrgreen

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

Darren Landon
Good luck! mrgreen

Thankies! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash