Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2270 2271 2272 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Hunter

[☆ Lost Within A Dream -- ☆]

Introduction;;
Welcome to my quest thread! ~
Ever since I completed the Kiki Kitty Plushie quest, I have become more confident and determined in achieving my goals through questing. I realize its going to be a long and treacherous journey, and its not going to be easy. But with my determination and everyone's help (if you so choose to help me out in any way you can) the questing will become significantly easier. This thread isn't just about my questing either, I would love to have people to talk to, so this thread doesn't get dull 99 percent of the time. Even wishing me luck would be good enough for me.

Please give this thread a User Image Thankyou! ^^

Table Of Contents;;
01. Introduction.
02. Rules.
03. Updates.
04. About me.
05. Quests.
06. Questing Progress.
07. Completed Quests.
08. Donations.
09. Thread Regulars // Blacklist.
10. Artwork.
11. Links to the thread.
12. Affiliations.
13. Contests.
14. Reserved.
15. Reserved.

Eloquent Hunter

Rules;;

01 - Follow the ToS. Makes your life a whole lot easier, and will also make mine and fellow visitors lives easier too.
02 - Don't quote anything from the introductory post, a bit frustrating how people do that.
03 - Stay and chat within the thread. This isn't just my thread for questing, it is also yours to chat with others as well as me.
04 - Respect everyone in the thread. Don't give others or myself a difficult time just because your opinion doesn't fit with everyone else's. Though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just don't give us a hard time.
05 - May not be here all the time, but a favour for me. Keep the thread alive, by bumping, and letting other people know about this quest. ^^
06 - Don't post links to your thread or quests. If you want your thread to be seen, talk to me about it and I will add it to my affiliations.
07 - Don't come to my quest thread begging for anything, this is my quest thread, not yours.
Part Two - I'll give out gold to those as much as I am able to.
08 - No spamming or flaming. Its very easy to not do either of those at all.
09 - I don't expect anything, so If you'd like to make a donation, then its purely your choice. Though i'd love to make some new friends though~
10 - I'm all for people tipping me as well, so go for it!

Eloquent Hunter

Updates;;

20/9/09 [Part One]- Thread will eventually open.
20/9/09 [Part Two]- Thread is officially open!
20/9/09 - Started my first quest [Kiki Kitty Plushie!]
20/9/09 - Reached tenth page!
21/9/09 - Reached fifteen pages!
21/9/09 - Sold an item and quest for Kiki Kitty Plushie moved along a bit. > Reached twenty pages.
28/9/09 - Since the 26th, Kyo has been occupying herself with playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days a few days before its actual release date. Is very hard to put down so to speak. :]
9/11/09 - Getting back into questing for a Kiki Kitty.
26/11/09 - Still questing for KKP, need to post more in this thread though. XD
29/11/09 - Reached fifty pages!
30/11/09 - Reached sixty pages! Wow, already. o.o
30/11/09 [Part Two]- Reached 900 posts!
1/12/09 - 25 days till Christmas. Reached 1000 posts, 70 pages.
2/12/09 - 24 days till Christmas!
3/12/09 - Reached 1300 posts almost 90 pages.
7/12/09 - Hoping to get KKP quest completed before Christmas. (:
12/12/09 - Reached 100 pages, quest currently at 306.3 k.

4/1/10 - Happy New Year! Even though it was four days ago. Aha. KKP quest still going. Hopefully it will be over soon!
29/1/10 - Reached 110 pages!
30/1/10 - Reached 130 pages! Quest currently at 362.4 k.
3/2/10: Valentines Day only 11 days away.

2/2/11 - Going to get into some serious questing. More than halfway there with obtaining the Kiki Kitty Plushie. =3 Thanks to everyone who has donated so far, I cannot express just how much I appreciate your help.
19/3/11 - After a brief hiatus, i've returned and resumed questing for the Kiki I so desire right now. At 901 k, with 224 pages. Thanks to all who've kindly donated! Without you guys, I wouldn't of gotten this far.
20/3/11 - At 2:34 pm AEDT, I purchased and obtained the Kiki Kitty Plushie for 1.7 mil. Deciding which item to get next, but thinking of going for the Demonic Pendant and Chyaku Norisu Scarf next.
11/9/11 - Reached 300 pages!
15/9/11 - Got my Chyaku Norisu Scarf through an anonymous benefactor! Have started my quest on the Demonic Pendant!
17/9/11 - Got my Demonic Pendant through Lieutenant Sephiroth who was more than happy to finish another quest of mine! Now i'll quest for a more difficult item, Horns of the Demon!
17/9/11 [Part Two] - Nitemare Headband donated, another item down.
30/9/11 - Updated my quests section.
16/10/11 - Obtained 'The Nightmare' thanks to Kodainoko for the lovely donation. <3
29/10/11 - Reached 500 pages, 7486 posts.
8/12/11 - Reached 2 mil on the HOTD quest through selling 3 Sainte Ciel 2nd Gens!
10/12/11 - Reached 800 pages, that's 11986 posts! <3
11/12/11 - Demonic Pitchfork, Checkmate Void and a Thank You Letter for November 2010 (selected OMG Scarf) obtained through a very generous anonymous benefactor. Happy Yule/Merry Christmas to you too and thankyou! <3
19/12/11 - Reached 900 pages!
24/12/11 - Clinohumite Diamond Dog and Lunar Cloak obtained! Thankyou so much to those who have gifted! And got another gift but not allowed to open it until tomorrow.
25/12/11 - Christmas Day! Opened that gift and I obtained a Kottan Bell 2nd Gen! Thankyou so much Gaytor Bait! :3
27/12/11 - 1000 pages milestone reached! Also reached the 15 k replies milestone. Woo!

8/1/12 - An anonymous benefactor gifted me a Nitemare Bustier! Thankyou so much! That's another item crossed off my list. ^_^
9/1/12 - Maleficent Seven obtained! Gifted to me by Jakovy. ~ Thankyou so much! ^-^
11/1/12 - This thread reached popular status today. Thanks to those who voted the thread up!
12/1/12 - Dark Halo obtained! Gifted to me by Kamikalo. ~ Thankyou so much! ^-^ - Also reached the 20 k replies milestone!
27/1/12 - 1.5 k pages milestone reached!
28/1/12 - 5 mil milestone for Horns of the Demon quest reached.
1/2/12 - Lost popular status due to trolls.
8/2/12 - 25 k replies milestone reached!
9/2/12 - 7 mil milestone reached. Thanks to Morgu, Lavendel and Crow for helping me out a bunch. And a big thankyou to Okami-chan for donating Fausto's Bottle, Alruna's Rose, Gimpi and -deep breath- Masquerade to me! I'll be sure to put those items to great use. Thankyou!
10/2/12 - Bought Horns of the Demon, thanks to x_ T r i s t e _x for helping me out with the last bit of gold I needed! ^^ Bought for 7.5 mil.
10/2/12 [Part Two] - Gunslinger gifted by Dahmi! Thankyou! Now questing for Elegant Veil! -- Also regained popular status.
11/2/12 - Bought Elegant Veil for 164 k. Now onto Bani Clips!
11/2/12 [Part Two] - Bani Clips donated to me by Dim Faith! Thankyou so much! Now questing for Staff of the Angels!
12/2/12 - Staff of the Angels gifted by Mizandi! Thankyou so much! Now questing for the Kitsune Mask!
26/2/12 - 1.8 k pages milestone reached!
1/3/12 - Holy shiz, Kitsune Mask was gifted by an anonymous benefactor! Didn't see that coming at all. Thankyou so much anon! <3 Now questing for Winged Anklets!
3/4/12 - Bought Winged Anklets for 3.4 mil. A big thankyou to TurtlesAndStars for donating what was needed to complete this quest. Now onto questing for the Angelic Pendant!
4/4/12 - 1.9 k pages milestone reached!
23/4/12 - Added a contests section. RNG contest is now running. Sorry for the lack of good prizes, it will change soon though. So get onto it!
23/4/12 [Part Two] - 2 k pages milestone reached!
24/4/12 - Light Spirit donated by October Gwen! heart
2/5/12 - Angelic Lace gifted by anonymous benefactor! heart
6/5/12 - Topaz Diamond Dog gifted by Second Circle of Hell. heart
7/5/12 - Inari's Beads 3rd Gen donated by Chameleongirl heart
8/6/12 - S-Pop Club: Taja gifted by Proverbial Wasteland! -- Good luck outside of Gaia! heart
11/7/12 - Cracked the 1 mil milestone for my Angelic Pendant quest. Been doing a lot of booty grabbing in the last couple of days!
13/7/12 - Thread regained popular status.
24/9/12 - Ancient Katana gifted by Kapira_ heart

/3/13 - Angelbow donated by Cursa. heart

Eloquent Hunter

About Kyo;;

I've been around since midway through 04 on Gaia.
Taken several breaks and long-term absences away from Gaia as well during those years from then onwards.
I am an Australian. Lived here since the very day I was born. And I love it here too. Oh and did I mention i'm nineteen? And my astrological sign is Virgo? And I was born on the first day of September. :3
My dream? To become a writer. I'm quite shy, and quiet in real life.
I'm also a gamer, long-term gamer.
I own a PS3, 360, Wii and the previous gen too. With the portable consoles, I own the three upgrades of the DS, excluding the XL, a PSP, a 3DS, a PS Vita. And now I own the Wii U as of Christmas 2012.
My favourite game series include: Uncharted, Zelda, Tales, Mario, Final Fantasy, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Assassin's Creed, Star Ocean, Crash, Spyro and Kingdom Hearts. There are others as well, but those are the main ones.
I also like music. Some artists and bands I like include: Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga, Pink, fun., The Fray, The Script and Katy Perry. There are others but those are the main ones.
I also have favourite tv shows which include: Arrow, Glee, Once Upon a Time, Revenge, Young Justice, TMNT, Thundercats, TAR and Survivor.

Eloquent Hunter

Current, future and wishlist items;;
Current Quest:
User Image
Future/Wishlist:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Hunter

Questing Progress;;
This is where myself and everyone who views the thread can check how far I am into my quest. :]
User Image

"When worn by a person of pure heart, a holy light emanates from its center."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will be updated every 100 k.
Quest started: 3rd April 2012 -

Eloquent Hunter

Completed Quests;;

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eloquent Hunter

Donations;;
People (Angelic Pendant Quest)~
Pg-chan - Regalia of Ancient Fire (leggings)/Red Babydoll Socks/Aquarium Rainbow Sticker/Caramel Chunky Bar/Nautilus/Irrawaddy Dolphin's Bubble Ring/Grade D Fish Bait/Purple Daisies x2/Coraline Antique Gold Key/Rina's Pie Print Apron
effin science - Cheery Heart Clouds/Tea for Two
Evris Crest - 100 k
Dim Faith - Bani Clips
Mizandi - Staff of the Angels
sailoreclipse - Pearl & Ruby Necklace/Spirited 2k7 Scarf/Labu Necklace/Deluxe Pink Daffodil with Green Ribbon
Pretty ~ Babe - 1 k
Anon - Kitsune Mask
TurtlesAndStars - 3.4 mil (to finish up the Winged Anklets quest. Thankyou so much!)
Aleeen - 5 k
The Mad Hatter Disease - Aquarium Fuschia Pebbles Terrain
October Gwen - Light Spirit
Blu_Fammy - 1 k
Jin Shirosin - FMAB Briggs Soldier Coat & FMAB Major Armstrong
A Tankchu Charity - 200 k
Second Circle of Hell - Topaz Diamond Dog
Chameleongirl - Inari's Beads 3rd Gen
Ewic - 25.9 k and a bunch of other goodies.
Khaos & Candy Charity - Firefly
Proverbial Wasteland - S-Pop Club: Taja
b l u m i - 200 k
Kapira_ - Ancient Katana
Lady Luulink - 50 k
Slinger IV - 5 k
Zyphera - 5 k
winterinjune - 1 mil
TheAlmightyTouchKingdom - Pink Magical Giftboxes x5, Blue Magical Giftboxes x6
Angry Dinosaur - 10 k
Millions Charity - 40 k
Cursa - Angelbow
ShyAnSweet - Cask of Tamarin
i like turtles - 10 k
ikodac - Autumn Glory
sirthink1 0 14.3 k
Vindictive D r e a m s - Tipped once, 25 k
LadyBunny - Tipped once
н . є . ȧ . я . т - beat: A Charity - 10 k
Metal Kumo - Tipped fourteen times~
「 M I L K Y W A Y C H A R I T Y - 10 k, Jump Rope (for winning page contest)
prinsipeZydney - 15 k
Chocobanoffee - 10 k
Happily Oblivious - 100 k (for Fantastic Friday)
Razorblade Bandit - Tipped nineteen times and counting!

Note #1: Thankyou to each and every one of you that have donated toward my ongoing quest. I really do appreciate the generosity and kindness in those that have done so! I am eternally grateful. ~
Note #2: Do not badger anyone on this list for donations. If you want donations, make your own quest thread.

Eloquent Hunter

Thread Regulars;;
Blood_drenched_okami

Blacklist;;
For those who break the rules, annoy me or anyone else goes here.

Eloquent Hunter

Artwork;;
This thread wouldn't be complete without an artwork section. Though I can't do any commissions or anything as of yet, anyone is free to draw my current avatar, that is up to you. Or, you can draw the regulars who visit here, but that is entirely up to you. With that, when artwork comes in, I will display it on this part of the thread, and give credit to the artist who done this fantastic artwork! ~

Eloquent Hunter

Links to the thread;;
Created a banner and made a hyperlink so it links to this thread? Feel free to post it in the thread or PM it to me so I can add it, so others can have it in their signature so others are able to chat and ect in this thread too. ^-^
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/lost-within-a-dream-1-kiki-kitty-plushie/t.53984073/][IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q11/johnnismo2/LWAD.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Credit goes to [K]iba Inuzuka for the wonderful banner! Thankyou! ~

Eloquent Hunter

Affiliations;;
Want your thread or quest visible to everyone viewing the thread? PM a linking banner or something along the lines of that and then i'll be able to post it in this part here or you are free to ask to exchange links as well if you so choose! Also i'll be clearing out affiliates who are inactive, to make way for active affiliates. Another note, only accepting affiliates whose banners is at 200px x 40px and 88px x 31px ~
200px × 40px:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

88px × 31px:

Eloquent Hunter

Contests~

Please send me a PM with the page number you won on.
Random Number Generator (RNG)
Generate a number between 1-1000
Better prizes will be coming soon (hopefully), so have fun! ^^

Get # 212 - 5 k
Get # 510 - 10 k
Get # 851 - 5 k

Page Contest
First to post on a certain page will win 3 k. If it is myself, I will go to the second person who posts on the page.

First to post on pg 2050 ~
First to post on pg 2085 ~
First to post on pg 2100 ~
First to post on pg 2150 ~ CrackaLove
First to post on pg 2200 ~
First to post on pg 2250 ~
First to post on 2300 ~
First to post on 2350 ~
First to post on 2400 ~
First to post on 2500 ~

I apologise if the prizes aren't worth that much. I'm still questing as well, y'see. At least i'm holding contests and giving out prizes, right?

Eloquent Hunter

Reserved;;

Eloquent Hunter

Reserved;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items