Over 200k in prizes!! 0.67549668874172 67.5% [ 102 ]
I hate moniez.. and fun >:{ 0.072847682119205 7.3% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 151 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 412 413 414 > >> >>> »|

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

You don't have to read the whole page but...
We cannot stress this enough, read the rules!
It is recommended you also read the contests post so that you can win cool prizes!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TOS
Intro/What we are
Announcements
Rules
Who we are
Adoptions
Our Quests
Events/Games
Contests

Winners
Birthdays
Donations to us Past/Current

Pg. 2
Donations To Others
White/black list
Threads we love
LOVE ART!
Reserves

Current Funds:
And over 1mil in items.

~Announcements~

~07.25.12: Due to lack of activity from Ami and Nova, Alphonse is sadly closing for now. Hopefully it will only be temporary.
~01.22.12: Ami's 7th Gaiaversary was on the 20th, and Nova's 8th (?) Gaiaversary is on the 28th
~01.01.12: Happy New Year! Both Ami's and Nova's Gaiaversaries are coming up!
~12.25.11: Merry Christmas and Happy 2 Years to the Charity!
~11.23.11: Happy Thanksgiving!
~11.08.11: Happy 21st birthday to Nova!
~10.26.11: Check Contest post for a new Tek Tek contest! More Halloween events may come :3
~10.05.11: Imperial Fantasy donated 410k to the charity! We are hoping to have a blow out in December or January for the 2 year anniversary of the thread, as well as Nova's and Ami's Gaiaversaries. The timing depends on when Nova's work load slows down, but we'll keep you posted. Best way is to add the charity mule Superior God, which we'll send out a PM from to all the friends about it when we figure out dates.
~09.03.11: Yesterday Nova got MARRIED!! Congrats to her and her new hubby. They've also just moved and don't have internet, so until they get that she only has internet while at work. Also, some amazing person anonymously donated an Angelic Sash to Ami eek So her current quest has changed.

~07.08.11: Ami recently had to quit her job, so she will have more time to be on here.
~07.06.11: Ami's birthday is coming up on August 2. Her goal is to have 10Mil towards her sash by then. Help out?
~07.04.11: Happy Fourth of July to all your Americans! To you non- Americans, have a nice day :]
~06.03.11: Nova has a job! Hurray! But it is 40 hours a week so she apologizes if it takes a while to get back to you heart
Since Ami only works 20-24 hours per week it would be in your best interest to contact her if you need anything. If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!!
~11.20.10: Holiday Bonanza Begins! Ends New Years! biggrin DDDD
~10.30.2010: Halloween Contest begins! Ends Nov. 3 Nov. 8th Until we reach page 666!!!!
~10.15.2010: Ami is working about 20 hours a week and taking 15 college credits. She probably won't be on very much. Her days off are Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays, so she's more likely to be on those days. And there has been an update to the rules.
~09.22.2010: Ami has decided to start questing for an Angelic Sash eek Here is her separate quest thread for that and other items she wants that are over 1 million. Check it out!
~08.20.2010: Congrats to Evil A, who won 80k for being the only contestant in any of the birthday bash events.
~08.13.2010: BuckyKattLove is in the arena! Vote!
~8.06.2010: Ami's Birthday Bash has officially started!
~08.05.2010: Info for Ami's Birthday Bash is up! It will start tomorrow and last two weeks. Check it out.
~07.31.3010: Ami's lap top AC adapter broke (in non technical terms, she can't charge her computer), so until the replacement arrives, she confined to the slow desk top. We will be hosting a birthday giveaway (most likely an anonymous gifting event) for Ami's birthday (Aug 2) later this week or early next, since she won't be on much for the next few days.
~07.26.2010: The Alphonse Chairty will be participating in THE Chairty Luau! See bottom of the post of the link!
~07.17.2010: Add the Chairty mule, Superior God, to your friends list to get PMed updates about new contests and current happenings in the chairty.
~07.17.2010: Check out post 3 for links to FREE items!
~07.08.2010: Ami has a super secret special project she's working on for Nova. Want to be a part of it? PM her. (PMs about anything besides this will be reported and the sender will be added to the Black list)
~07.05.2010: Dice and Tektek Contests are up and running!
~07.04.2010: Happy 4th of July!
~04.13.2010: Nova is engaged IRL. Congrats to her and her hubby to be. -Ami

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Please make sure to donate to Superior God if you are donating to the charity. Trades/gifts sent to Am_I_God or Superior Nova will be taken as donations to the individual.
We take anything and everything as donations. Nothing is to small! But what do you do with unsellable items (Skittle items, etc)? Well, as the 2k9 Christmas event proved, those really cheap unsellable items sometimes come in handy. If we cannot sell them and use the gold for donating, we will try to find someone who wants said items and will give it to them. If we cannot do that, then we will pass it on to Trash is Treasure Charity, a charity that donates specifically the items that are harder to sell. But as we know, for newbies, nothing is too small of a donation.
Also keep in mind that both Ami and Nova are questing (both our wish lists are further down on this page) too! Nova will donate to the Chairty when she can, and Ami will take breaks between quests to increase the charities funds. We will also both be on the charity mule earning gold on there.

Events

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

We are almost exactly what the title says, a quest thread and also a charity thread. We are here to get help in completing our quests and for helping you complete yours. This is a place to help yourselves, others and also to have a good time. We love talking, hanging out in the thread and playing games. We are a family of fun loving random people. Join in the good times blaugh
Please also keep in mind that since Nova is really busy, Ami is sometimes on Nova's account updating the front pages. If she's in the middle of a conversation and needs to get on Nova's account, she will post with the conversation, but will end the post with "-Ami," so make sure to watch out for that. biggrin

~Starmony for free here!
~Double Complete Rainbow for free here (click the rainbow at the top of the page)
~5000 gold free here
~Rhinestone Flip Flops for free here
~Mocha Lounge Jacket for free here
~Barton Friendship Leaf for free here
~Facebook Team Jacket for free here

~Support Us~
[More on page two]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/lost-quests-n-charity/t.57288903/][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/243q99k.jpg[/IMG][/url]

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

1. Any "Donate to me" or "I want stuff/gold" posts, or anything relating to those will be deleted and reported. This is your only warning!
2. Please keep 'Bump' to a minimum.
3. LITERACY. No "l33t" speak. Please be as grammatically correct as possible. No 'Talking Like This' because it annoys God. There's no reason to capitalize every word.
4. Keep quoting to a minimum, no more than 4 quotes. No quoting the first or second page.
5. Do NOT PM Superior Nova or Am_I_God for ANY reason unless otherwise instructed.
6. No page stretching.
7. Follow Gaia TOS.
8. No advertising without our permission.
9. No racist, sexist, homophobic or any other discriminatory comments.
10. Somewhere in your first post please put 'I am Lost' so that we know you read the first page. If you do not, you will be ignored.
11. When you win a prize, you will have 48 to confirm the trade. If you don't confirm it, we will cancel it. If you know you are not going to be able to get online when the prizes are given out, you can let us know and we will hold it for you until a certain date. We do understand that things come up, so if we've cancelled it feel free to PM Superior God with the reasons why and we MAY consider reopening the trade. No guarantees.
12. If you have opened a trade or PM'd something to Superior God and we have not replied withing 24 hours, please post in the thread and Nova or Ami will get on the mule as soon as possible.
13. Having your birthday in your first post will get you black listed unless you already know either Nova or I. You MUST have one of us on your friends list for the to be void because otherwise it will be hard for us to keep track.
14. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. Discussing these differences is fine, but no putting anyone down for what they like or don't like.

[Bad pun alert] I am god... well... actually she is, but I can add to this anytime I want.

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Momo

I do avi art. How much are you willing to pay?
DA
Gaiaversary January 28th
Birthday November 8th
Quest Thread :B

I am 50% Art.

I tend to go by Nova or Momo, either one works. I have been an active Gaia member since the beginning of gaia [like when it was go-gaia]. I have sadly been hacked twice and am still trying to get everything back. My goal is to help other gaians so that it never happens to them. I enjoy meeting new people, role playing and having a good time in general. I am proud to be opinionated and a Marine Wife. I do work full time (40 hours a week) and apologize if I cannot be on every second of the day. I am pleased to meet you.

I am 50% Coffee.

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ami

Birthday is Aug 2.
Gaiaversary is Jan 20.

I go by either Ami or God. I have been on Gaia since January 20, 2005. I am currently going to college majoring in history, specifically towards Holocaust and Genocide (yes, I know I'm a nut). Like Nova, I am very opinionated, but I do enjoy intelligent debating. I love photography, soccer, pickle ball, reading, and writing. James Patterson is my favorite author. I'm currently working on reading all of his books. Currently I have gotten through Cross Country in the Alex Cross series (working on Alex Cross's "Trial"), 9th Judgment in the Woman's Murder Club, Fang in Max Ride series (including the first 3 mangas), as well as Sail, Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas, Cradle and All, Sunday's at Tiffany's, The Quickie, and Lifeguard.
I used to work in a locally owned cafe, so I know a good amount about coffee and am a bit of a coffee snob.
I sold my soul (as well as my left foot) to Krislovejmt for the Spectacular Golden Halo. She can also sell any of my body parts on the black market, so if you're in need of something, contact her wink .
Here is a link to my (neglected) quest thread. Arcarius Tesfa is My Shiny; Mrs_S_Snape is my fiance, and demiSnape is our child.
And here is a link to the Facebook I made for this account for Monster Galaxy. Very few people from Gaia have my real Facebook, and it's going to stay that way.

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

~Adoptions!~
We LOVE LOVE LOVE helping you on your quests and getting what you want! So once in a while we will choose someone to adopt and we will put our quests on hold in order to help them! If you want a chance in being adopted please fill out the form below and send it to Superior God. We will message you if you are chosen :] Seeing as we are a very poor charity we can only adopt one person at a time. But if you message us and we like you we will put you on a waiting list.
WARNING: NOT EVERYONE WHO APPLIES WILL BE ADOPTED. The more active you are the more ourselves and others can help you. The moment you cease to be active in this thread we will no longer adopt you.
For the SUBJECT of the PM (if you have read the rules), please put the same phrase as you would if you were posting in the thread. Thank you!

Current Adoption

Kinoko the Clarinet
Username: Kinoko the Clarinet
What you prefer to be called: Kinoko
How long have you been a part of Gaia: About 7 years sweatdrop
Are you a frequent of Alphonse Chairty: No, I just found it! But I will try to be biggrin
Do you have a quest thread: Kinoko's Quest!
What you are questing: heh. the AFK whee
How far are you on your quest?: User Image

How she is being helped:
Rayvven- Donated 52k to Alphonse Charity, the Charity gave Kinoko 50k
Marketplace Earnings- 50k to Kinoko
Imperial Fantasy- Donated 410k to Alphonse Charity, the Charity gave Kinoko 100k

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What you prefer to be called: [/b]
[b]How long have you been a part of Gaia:[/b]
[b]Are you a frequent of Alphonse Chairty: [/b]
[b]Do you have a quest thread:[/b] {If yes then paste the link, we'd love to see your thread!}
[b]What you are questing:[/b] {If it's an expensive item please only put one}
[b]How far are you on your quest?: [/b]

~Want to Become an Admin?~
All that we require of you is to come into the thread often, keep it alive, chat with people and make sure everyone respects the rules! Ami and I are in school full time and work often so it's always nice to get help from others :]

Fill out this form, send it to Superior God and we will let you know if you're the person we're looking for. :3

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What you prefer to be called: [/b]
[b]How long have you been a part of Gaia:[/b]
[b]Are you a frequent of Alphonse Chairty: [/b]
[b]Why do you want to be an admin?:[/b]
[b]How often will you be in the thread?:[/b]

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[Updated to the best of my ability, cheapest to most expensive give or take a few K's]

Dream Avi Quest

User Image
Gold amount for last items:
User Image
[Item Information]

Item List:

Panda Slippers
Angelic Manner
Question Mark Mood Bubble Accessory
Masquerade 7th]Current Quest

User Image

User Image

Overall Quests

Vary in Price
Music Note Mood Bubble
... Mood Bubble
November Birthstone Crown
Birthday Cupcake
Vanilla Buttercream Rose

1k or less
Eye Bandage
Drop Dead Gorgeous Onyx Skull Hairpin
Black Lace-up Cork Sandals
Blue Bio-Mask

1k-5k
G-LOL Dark Mistress Top
Audrey's Black Ankle Strap Heels
Brown Liripipe Hood
Silver Champagne Festive Top Hat
Black Champagne Festive Top Hat

5k-10k
Black Champagne Party Dress
Silver Champagne Party Dress
Piggy Plush
YHBT Hat
Centaur Black Potion
Centaur Gray Potion

10k-20k
Heart Eye Patch
Oh My Gumball
Blue Sweetheart Teddy
October Birthstone Crown
Nitemare Parasol
Chestplate of Arachne

20k-50k
Go Helmet
Go Phone
WTF Hat
Mighty Gargoyle
Rock Hard
Angel Imp Potion
Devil Imp Potion
Gift of the Goddess
Gift of the Gods
Lunar Scythe
Elegant Black Satin Corset
Mythic Hair

50k-100k
Omnomnom Hat
Magical Girl's Black Uniform
Voracious Fog x2
Pora Ice x2
TLDR Hat
Summoning Tome x2
Gwee the Dragon
Fausto's Bottle
Ted and Dusky x2
Aquatica x2
Prism Butterfly Mantilla
Unicorn
Demonbow
Gothic Veil x2
Whip of Ice
Western Zodiac
October 2008 Letter x2
Masterpieces

100k-500k
October 2006 Letter
October 2007 Letter
August 2009 Letter x2
Longcat Scarf
Shadow Spirit
Elemental Hair
Uncanny form
Vampire Hunter Hat x2
Go Phones
Cool Jelloh
Star Babies
Pandy Pack
Elemental Spirits x2
Kottan Bell x2
Enchanted Book x3
Carol of 'Ol Ebenezer
The Nightmare x2
Hermes' Moon

500k-1mil
Coco Kitty Plush
Fremere's Guard
Infinity Hat x2
October 2005 Letter
October 2004 Letter x2
Sweet Porridge
Hidden Ace x2
Fallen Wish

1mil and Beyond
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers
Kiki Kitty Plushi
Horns of the Demon
December 2003 Letter
November 2003 Letter
October 2003 Letter
OMG
Pandy Hat

heart Completed Thanks to amazing people like you! heart

KoNfUzEd DiRtAy ToE SoX
Angelic Manner
Question Mark Mood Bubble Accessory
Masquerade 7th Gen.
Lyndexer's Journal 8th. Gen.
Magical Mender
Berry Bubblenum Bubble
Blue Fur-Trimmed Bra
Black Fur-Trimmed Bra
White Fur-Trimmed Bra
Ritzy Black Wig
Crossed Belts
Blade's Shirt
Cuttlephones x3
Ballet Toe Shoes
Iced Sugarplum Bodice
Iced Sugarplum Tutu
Oculus Mythica
Kelp o' th' loch
Biancamella
Alruna's Rose

THE ULTIMATE QUEST!
I have been questing for this since the day I joined gaia [oh sooooo long ago] I have a separate gold account for this. Anything helps heart

User Image

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Current Quest(s)

Gaiaversary Avi
    /265k Anima Adamantea
    0/400k Ankh of Aset
    400/6,000k Persephone

White Body Dye
    13/2500 Red Ink
    15/2500 Green Ink
    7/2500 Blue Ink

Black Body Dye
    9/500 Black Ink

All Quests
Listed here

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Random Number Ongoing until further notice -
How To Play: Using the random number generator, generate a number from 1-300, if you roll a 42 you win. Read Rules so you do not get disqualified.

Rules:
1] If your random number post is spam or a bump or anything that relates to either, you will not win.
2] If you win, PM Superior God with the link of which page you won on.
3] Regulars of the thread will receive a bigger prize then new comers or people who just stop by.
4] The more times you win, the smaller your prize will be each time.

The Bump Game Ongoing until further notice -
How to Play: You bump of course.
50 bumps - 1k
100 bumps - 1.5k
200 bumps - 2k
300 bumps - 3k
400 bumps - 4k
500 bumps - 5k

Each time you get your selected amount of bumps you must start over from the beginning. For example, if your goal is 50 bumps and you get your prize you cannot continue those bumps to 100. This makes it fair for everyone and that everyone gets a shot at winning.

Rules:
1] No Spamming
2] Bump preferably when no one is online [no one likes a bumper when you're trying to have a conversation >.o ] But if you can't seem to get away from conversation, feel free to bump a few times.
3] Number ALL of your Bumps!!!!
4] Regulars of the thread will receive a bigger prize then new comers or people who just stop by.
5] The more times you win, the smaller your prize will be each time.
6] When you reach the desired number of bumps, PM Superior God with your latest bump.

Superior Nova rolled 0 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ultimate Page Contest!

First two posters on page 442 will win a Thank you August and another will win a Celestial Wrap! (A few extra special prizes may be sprinkled in as well wink ) These items were bought with Nova's own gold (not from the charity mule), she hopes everyone has a great time playing games and plays fair!
Bumping is NOT ALLOWED unless there is absolutely no one in the thread and you have no other choice. If the posts on page 442 are bumps, those people will not receive the prizes. Sorry guys. And don't forget that there's a prize every 100 pages too!

DON'T FORGET: You will be disqualified if you do not read all of the rules for this charity and follow them. Also the page number may change depending on how many people actually post.

Gaiaversary RNG Contest
Generate a random number between 100 and 150. Hit either 120 (Ami's registration date) or 128 (Nova's registration date) and win 2k. We will have multiple winners, and the same person can win more than once, but we may cut you off if you win a lot.

Birthday RNG Contest
Generate a random number between 800 and 1150. Hit either 802 (Ami's bday) or 1108 (Nova's bday) and win 20k. May only be won once per person, but multiple people can win.

Dice Contest:
Roll 10 8-sided dice. Get above 75 or below 15 and get a full Embroidered Spirited 2k9 or 2k10 set (your choice). Only two people can win. PM Superior God with the page you won on.

Page Contest:
-First Person to post on page 100 gets 1,000g
-First Person to post on page 200 gets 2,000g
-First Person to post on page 300 gets 3,000g
-First Person to post on page 400 gets 4,000g
-First Person to post on page 500 gets 5,000g

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.No Theme Tektek
First Place: One Witchy Woman
Second Place: Vino Largo

Page Contests:
Page 4 winner is Ferma - Green PomPom Scarf
Page 8 winner is Wife of the Abdicated - 2k
Page 15 winner is Evil A - Jack's 2k7 Armor Plate, 500g
Page 16 winner is Evil A - 1k
Page 23 winner is Evil A - 500g
Page 100 winner is Axletia - 1,000g

2003 Tektek Contest
First Place: Charizarr
Second Place: Shanra the Dargon Bard
Third Place: None emo

2005 Tektek Contest
First Place: Shanra the Dragon Bard
Second Place: Charizarr
Thrid Place: Wolffy-Silver

Gaiaversary page 42 contest:
1 TazzyC123: Jack's 2k7 Armor Plate
2 Sephira the Fallen: Spirited 2k7 Jeans
3 Lady_Elentari: Jack's 2k9 Creepy Claws
4 Kawaii Tensai: Sour Patch Kids Angel and Devil Buddies
5 Evil A: Kung Fu Panda Dragon Scroll

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

[Become a regular and we'll feature your birthday here and give you prezzies!]

January

February

March

April

]May

June
20- YamiTyger

July

August
02- Am_I_God

September
12- Fushigi na Butterfly

October

November
08- Superior Nova
19- Valis Parn

December

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Momo

Devonberryblack: 7 red, 8 blue, 8 green Inks
Kiko-pachi: 1k
Sexy Blue Candy: White Ink
Big Bad Beron: Wingding
Zorable: Ballet Toe Shoes
Paige the One: Red gaia feet stockings
skribbelgrl: October Birthstone Crown
Tiger_Fire: Blade's Shirt, Crossed Belts
3 Unknowns : Gold and Multiple Items heart
MischieviousAndDemented : Almost 40k, 48k eek cry gonk heart
Unknown : Kelp o' th' Loch :Shock: heart
Am_I_God : Scarlet Sprite, Were Tail, Blacklight Punk Miniskirt, Belted Top, Belted Pants heart eek
Unknown : Jenny's Innocent dress, Jenny's Secretive dress, Red Flow Prom Dress, Black Flow Prom Dress, Teal Flow Prom Dress heart
Unknown: Ribbon Luv Sleeves White, Wine Tavern Wench's Bustier
Arashi Erina: Scarlet Sprite
Shakespearean Squirrel: Stealth Boots
Unknown: Belted Pants
Nikki_the_Sheep: 1k

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Quick Reply

Submit