Welcome to Gaia! ::

(i read all the rules)(dont worry)

hi pplz im new

(im here to make friends & my quest smile )

ok heres my quest smile

White Drome EGG Quest!

I got 5.5K and i need 25K

Here is what a White Drome Egg is:

User Image
Total Value: 32,131 Gold
[Item Information]

(its the dinosaur)

Plz Donate if you can smile

User Image

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm sorry to say that Lizzie has had to close down the Charity due to her real life being very busy. But good luck with your quest!

Bella: I'm afraid that heck has broken loose in the Kuro guild that you may need to step in... Chaos is out of control and he has members backing him up. Nobody can even state an opinion without him flying off the handle.
ArchAeon
I'm sorry to say that Lizzie has had to close down the Charity due to her real life being very busy. But good luck with your quest!

Bella: I'm afraid that heck has broken loose in the Kuro guild that you may need to step in... Chaos is out of control and he has members backing him up. Nobody can even state an opinion without him flying off the handle.
And unfortunately I'm one of those who have been the unlucky recipients who have spoken their opinions in a manner that was perhaps too kind and yet I receive a tongue lashing.

Original Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*summons Shadow Heartless* Go, attack!!! scream
*sics the Digital!Organization XIII after them* Ten times harder and stronger than the other versions... twisted

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
>>;.... Well, it looks like after a bit of talking, things have picked up a wee bit, though Chaos still seems a little grumpy towards me.

Original Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ooooo... digital..... Eh, let's just go old school.

*summons Bahamut*

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When you wish in this time of the year... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Your wishes will be granted! Happy Holidays!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
neutral .........

Original Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100