chocoberrymint
boop!

Hello sweetie! ^^

Lazy Pup

Yuka-chin
Hello sweetie! ^^
hey! how's the thread going?

Fashionable Vampire

To bad i'm not new I'm in need of Monthly Collectible Letter for September 2014. sweatdrop

Beloved Torii

chocoberrymint
Yuka-chin
Hello sweetie! ^^
hey! how's the thread going?

Very quiet and nothing going around...I think I need to revamp it, change all the prizes, raised donation and everything?! eek
That's just a thought lol. xd
I guess RNG is a turn-off for most people unless the prizes are awesome! sweatdrop

Lazy Pup

Yuka-chin
Very quiet and nothing going around...I think I need to revamp it, change all the prizes, raised donation and everything?! eek
I guess RNG is a turn-off for most people unless the prizes are awesome! sweatdrop
raised donations are a good idea, if you want I can donate some gold to you for it? I guess with raised prizes means you may have to make it a little more difficult for them to win. most people don't like to try for RNG since the odds are very low..if you want I could sponsor art prizes again? ie. RNG 1-50 and get a 4, first 5 get a freebie from me? or something like that?

Beloved Torii

chocoberrymint
Yuka-chin
raised donations are a good idea, if you want I can donate some gold to you for it? I guess with raised prizes means you may have to make it a little more difficult for them to win. most people don't like to try for RNG since the odds are very low..if you want I could sponsor art prizes again? ie. RNG 1-50 and get a 4, first 5 get a freebie from me? or something like that?

I'm thinking of including golds in the RNG and put a better prizes something like that.
Of course, you can make your own rules for giving out art prizes and I just put it up in a section. 3nodding I think I will close it temporarily for revamp but that might be a story for next week. mrgreen

Lazy Pup

Yuka-chin
I'm thinking of including golds in the RNG and put a better prizes something like that.
Of course, you can make your own rules for giving out art prizes and I just put it up in a section. 3nodding I think I will close it temporarily for revamp but that might be a story for next week. mrgreen
golds seem like a good idea, maybe a bump for gold as well as the raffle? ie, 50 bumps = 50M? and you can win once a week or something? and okie dokie!

Fashionable Wolf

9,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Signature Look 250
wows
this form is hitting off~
heart

( im gonna start over whit numbering )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items