Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Werewolf

Hi everyone. (:
So, most of us have quests, and a lot of them are really hard to accomplish without the help of other kind people. I know there are a lot of these threads, but I would like to give to people since I've been helped a lot, especially when I was questing for baby seal slippers.
I would like to give out junk, items and if I can, gold.
I would also like for people to stay and chat, help each other too.

Please everyone post what you are questing for so people can try to help. The chances of getting a donation are better if you stick around, no hit and runs please.

I am questing Mod Geisha. Progress: 1ook/2mil (near enough).

Let's help each other out, chat, and make friends. I may even do some art for special people. (:

Shirtless Werewolf

Reserved.

Oh, and please help me improve this thread if there's any ideas. C:
That's great of you! This is sort of a cool thread. Hangout with giving! I'm not questing anything because I'm a charity mule, but I can stick around a little to see who is questing what.

Shirtless Werewolf

I Am Bloom Charity
That's great of you! This is sort of a cool thread. Hangout with giving! I'm not questing anything because I'm a charity mule, but I can stick around a little to see who is questing what.

Thanks, that'd be awesome!
Yeah, I decided it would be fun to do this. I have enjoyed things like this on Gaia in the past, and I know how annoying questing can be.
ZombieNARWHAL

Yeah, I decided it would be fun to do this. I have enjoyed things like this on Gaia in the past, and I know how annoying questing can be.

So how are you today?

Shirtless Werewolf

I Am Bloom Charity
ZombieNARWHAL

So how are you today?

I'm alright thank you. The day's been kind of off though, I think it's the weather. It's raining today after immense heat for the last week. Oh well, rain is good. :3
And how are you?
ZombieNARWHAL

I'm alright thank you. The day's been kind of off though, I think it's the weather. It's raining today after immense heat for the last week. Oh well, rain is good. :3
And how are you?

I'm fine, thanks. I've had an off week since we just got on summer vacation. It's been really hot here, too. We've broken heat records that have been held since 1911! I think right now it's 97 degrees Fahrenheit. (36 degrees Celsius) I wish it were raining... We need it.

Shirtless Werewolf

I Am Bloom Charity
ZombieNARWHAL

And how are you?

I'm fine, thanks. I've had an off week since we just got on summer vacation. It's been really hot here, too. We've broken heat records that have been held since 1911! I think right now it's 97 degrees Fahrenheit. (36 degrees Celsius) I wish it were raining... We need it.

Jesus. Sounds like a nightmare, I don't do well in heat. Where are you at? I'm in England and I'm starting to think this is going to be the hottest summer ever. It started being red-hot near the end of March, which is completely unlikely here usually.

Shirtless Werewolf

Shirtless Werewolf

good luck with your quest and making a friendly thread :3

Shirtless Werewolf

Secara
good luck with your quest and making a friendly thread :3

Thanks, I appreciate it. C:
ZombieNARWHAL

that's ok, its nice to see threads like this popping up

Shirtless Werewolf

Secara
ZombieNARWHAL

that's ok, its nice to see threads like this popping up

Me too, I like these kinds of threads and I like giving as well as receiving so I thought why not give it a go?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff