Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I KNOW A PLACEmafiaI KNOW A PLACEmafiaI KNOW A PLACEmafiaI KNOW A PLACE

WHERE THE GRASS IS REALLY ♚◟GREENER◢✺
                  californiagirlswe'reundeniable( w a r m , w e t & &: : w i l d !
                  mis MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER

LAYING UNDERNEATH THE PALM TREESmissLAYING UNDERNEATH THE PALM TREESmissLAYING UNDERNEATH THE PALM TREES
                          TRY'N TO CREEP A LITTLE SNEAK PEEKmiss TRY'N TO CREEP A LITTLE SNEAK PEEKmiss TRY'N TO CREEP A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK

xx

mis missmafiadeermissmafiadee mis

Hello and a mighty big Welcome to Lemonade Mouth Café! We are indeed a charity, one for old and young Gaians alike, so please feel free to stop in and participate or just hangout. Some of you may be thinking the coding is familiar and that is because I’ve decided to reuse it after discovering the lyrics I originally intended to use wouldn’t work properly; gotta love that. Oh well, a lot of us like Katy Perry so why not.

Now I bet you’re wondering how to earn gold or pretties here… or perhaps you are already scrolling down at this point.

There are many different ways but be sure to read carefully so you don’t choose or all your hard work may be for not. As for hit and runs, sorry but I don’t just give things out like I did originally in Melt With Me (my first charity attempt). It didn’t really work out.

Anyways sticking with us will not only be fun but seriously your odds in getting some flipping items will be ten times more likely especially on the days we choose to host a random event not even listed in the boards. Fun right? I thought so too. Oh, and don’t let us stop you into thinking that you either have to donate only to us in order to help other, if you happen to be floating through and you want to do so you can do anon gifting; we even encourage it. >v<

Without further ado I hope you enjoy your stay here at Lemonade Mouth Café!~

..` OUR STATUS!

High Activity || Moderate || Low Activity

..` MODERATORS!

We Are Full || Accepting || Not Accepting

..` HOLIDAY EVENT!

Presently Ongoing || Coming Soon

..` ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Ground Up [Thread Creation] || 07 / 25 / 2016
                              Grand Opening[Charity Opened] || 07 / 25 / 2016
                              TitleOrFocusHere [WhatIsBeingDone] || ## / ## / 2016
                              TitleOrFocusHere [WhatIsBeingDone] || ## / ## / 2016

FLYER ↓ •& ETTIQUETTE ↓ •& STAFF & HELPERS ↓ •& ACTIVITIES ↓ •& VARYING PRIZES ↓ •& LEMONADE TYPES ↓ •& WORD OF MOUTH ↓ •& RESERVED ↓ •& OPEN
                                    xx xx
                                    xx███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

LAYING UNDERNEATH THE PALM TREESmissLAYING UNDERNEATH THE PALM TREESmissLAYING UNDERNEATH THE PALM TREES
                          TRY'N TO CREEP A LITTLE SNEAK PEEKmiss TRY'N TO CREEP A LITTLE SNEAK PEEKmiss TRY'N TO CREEP A LITTLE SNEAK PEEK

xx

..` NO SHIRT, NO SERVICE!

Follow the Gaia Tos and the standard Charity/Quest Forum rules.
                      Please have your profile public & PM set to everyone for gifting.
                      Be respectful not just to staff but everyone; be nice to everyone!
                      Chats are encouraged and bumping is allowed but not overflowing.
                      If you have an questions send a PM to LemonadeMouteCafeMule.
                      PM a Staff or Mod member if conflict arises in the thread at anytime.

..` NO PETS ALLOWED!

No begging or sob stories of being hacked etc; you’ll be denied if so.
                      No mule/secondary accounts; don’t try to cheat us because we’ll know.
                      No abusive/foul language/images as they’ll be reported no hesitation.
                      No quoting the first page, not even if there may be some scrap posts.
                      No page stretching. Use the “spoiler” for large images or re-size.
                      No quote trees exceeding 4 quotes long unless they are under spoiler.
                      No l33t/chat speak; no one wants it and can’t handle that don’t post.
                      No deleting/editing game/contest posts. We will be monitoring carefully.

..` HOLIDAY SPECIALTIES!

There will be special events where everyone partakes in the spirit of giving
                      i.e. the twelve days of Christmas we’ll begin our secret santa “giveaway”
                      but it isn’t just us giving as we each, those who apply in a timely manner,
                      will be sending trades to LemonadeMouthCafeMule with the label stating
                      who the trade will be going to and then LemonadeMouthCafeMule will send
                      the items/gold to their rightful recipient and none will be the wiser.
                      Speaking of that, be anonymous about it and don’t go telling your giftee that
                      You’re their “secret santa” this year. What better than to be surprised?
                      In these special circumstances the staff and mods are welcome to participate.

..` SERVICE WITH A SMILE!

Other than that be sure to have fun, stick around, and make new friends here.

** We reserve the right to add or change the rules at any time we see fit.

FLYER ↓ •& ETTIQUETTE ↓ •& STAFF & HELPERS ↓ •& ACTIVITIES ↓ •& VARYING PRIZES ↓ •& LEMONADE TYPES ↓ •& WORD OF MOUTH ↓ •& RESERVED ↓ •& OPEN
                                    xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

xx

Classic Lemonade is just that, classic. You’ve got the nice refreshing color but no legit
                              representation that the other types start to bring with their unique flavors and coloring.
                              That said while you will see Classic Lemonade floating around know they are a mule and
                              have the specific function of gathering funds and passing out the earned items/gold to
                              all of you lovely people. They are an extension of Pink Lemonade who, like everyone else
                              here, has things that they need to do and can’t put every ounce of their focus into this.
                              However, they still have the desire to giveaway excess items and gold they either have
                              accumulated or earned through some serious work with the donation drive before LMC’s.
                              With that known anywhere from 3+ times a week you’ll see Classic Lemonade online and
                              active doing what it is that they need to do before vanishing back into the netherland.

Pink Lemonade is almost identically the same as Classic Lemonade but, in my honest
                              opinion, they seem to pack a bit more of a kick. You’ll see her floating around even
                              talking up a storm with others here and there but she’s an avid roleplayer so won’t be
                              able to hangout here all day. However, if you quote her you can probably get her fairly
                              easy. She’s the one joint at the hip with Classic Lemonade and will be watching carefully
                              and making personal note about rule breakers, those who win, and all the fun stuff that
                              comes with running one of these things but she’s only one persona and like the owner
                              of any café you can’t really run it solo so she has other staff members who have shifts.

Blueberry is one chill dude/lady! They’re here helping with the bumping and chatting with
                              others. That’s their main task actually, to keep the Charity and Donation Drive active. Hey,
                              if you just went “pffft, how lame” you can eat your words because that’s some serious work.
                              Have you ever tried to keep something afloat where it didn’t just get swept under the rug due
                              to your giving up? That’s what others do normally figuring “oh it’s not active so I’ll just let it go.”
                              If you’ve done that before then you know how awesome this person is for helping out with this
                              not too easy task and providing part of their own personal time to make it a success story.

Mmmmm, strawberries are such a delicious little treat as is this sweetie who has offered their
                              services in keeping track of the posting challenges and quizzes. Neither is easy especially the
                              longer they get but they manage the daunting task regardless and it’s a tremendous help. So,
                              don’t be a butt monkey that decides to claim they completed it but really missed quite a few
                              on purpose even just to “test we’re really looking” because believe me we are. It’s a waste of
                              not only your time, because you’ll have to do it over if you really want whatever is given for
                              finishing it, but also this kind-hearted person’s time if not Pink Lemonade’s too. It isn’t right
                              and if it becomes a regular occurrence by others it could be ruined where the activity in the
                              end is removed from being available. Please, don’t ruin something for everyone else like that.

The lovely heavenly being who is tasked with seeing to the Events, Contests and Games. The
                              one single person tasked with three different things to look after because one of them doesn’t
                              crop up as often as the others. The events will start out being mainly holiday based or on special
                              occasion a bi-monthly thing. If it plays out so well perhaps in 2017 it’ll become a monthly thing
                              with multiple events possibly especially when a holiday comes into play. The other two are year
                              round things. So, they’re a busy beaver almost as much as Pink Lemonade and bless their heart
                              for it in the non-offensive meaning of the phrase because seriously they’re quite the little trooper.

Okay so the Sweetened Servers as the title implies isn’t set to a single person but a group of them.
                              Basically they’re here to offer assistance to the lemonades and watch for rule breakers. On the off
                              chance they are a witness to a problem they aren’t to try fixing it other than maybe trying to calmly
                              speak with the person or people involved to diffuse the situation. What they need to do is alert the
                              owner or Blueberry Lemonade who can actually give disciplinary action. Beyond that, bumping the
                              threads would be ever so helpful, being a regular and chatting with everyone to keep them included,
                              basically things like that. You are an amazing bunch for helping out just like the others. >v</

Barista01 || UniDaUnicorn
                              Barista02 || UsernameHere
                              Barista03 || UsernameHere
                              Server01 || UsernameHere
                              Server02 || UsernameHere
                              Server03 || UsernameHere

xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

xx

..` ITEM DROP!

One of the staff will drop an image of an item we have or an image of gold at any point
                              in time we choose to. Can be once a week, can be every other day… less often especially
                              if there are other events or games going at the time but then again we may drop multiple
                              things in a single day. Better be keeping an eye out for it because it will not be announced.

Now, within the post the item is dropped we will indicate how many are available followed
                              by a “x2” that means there are two and we are giving it to the first and second person who
                              were able to quote the item… the more items the more people to receive a “dropped” item.

That easy right? This is also the one giveaway that a passerby could play without a requirement.
                              So good luck to all you regulars and newcomers in being the first to quote what was dropped.

..` STAFF SELECTION!

Staff Selection should be a self-explanatory giveaway but here’s a quick breakdown for
                              everyone just in case. Either as a group or individually someone who has been active in
                              the charity be it through participation or being conversational alone will be chosen at
                              random every other week or monthly to receive a donation. It’ll be at complete random
                              but also none of the staff can be selected (mods included). Those eligible are long-term
                              people who have been around and active for a while making thin ineligible for Hit & Run.

Let’s just say that being regular or long-term as we sometimes call it is worth it in the end.

..` BIRTHDAY BOY OR GIRL!

Happy Birthday! If you haven’t guessed it already this will be a legitimate annual giveaway
                              to our beloved regulars who have stuck around. As such this means you’ve been active on
                              a regular basis to become a long-termer so you’d have been asked if you’d like to be added
                              to the list below in regards of keeping track of birthdays. When yours rolls around you’ll be
                              given a gift/donation of either item or gold, maybe even both, the only request we make is
                              that you’re honest in when your birthday is because we want to show our gratitude for your
                              participation by gifting you a little something-something on the big day… honestly is there
                              anyone out there who would like to receive a Happy Birthday gift because you’re awesome?

Below there is a list of our long-termers/regulars. The line through means they’ve been given
                              something this year and once we hit the new year they’ll have a fresh start like everyone else.

JANUARY ♡ ::
                                  01/## :: username

FEBRUARY ♡ ::
                                  02/## :: username

MARCH ♡ ::
                                  03/## :: username

APRIL ♡ ::
                                  04/## :: username

MAY ♡ ::
                                  05/## :: username

JUNE ♡ ::
                                  06/## :: username

JULY ♡ ::
                                  07/## :: username

AUGUST ♡ ::
                                  08/## :: username

SEPTEMBER ♡ ::
                                  09/## :: username

OCTOBER ♡ ::
                                  10/## :: username

NOVEMBER ♡ ::
                                  11/## :: username

DECEMBER ♡ ::
                                  12/## :: username

..` CUSTOMER OF THE MONTH!

Customer of the Month will take place each month, regardless of whether or not there are
                              any holiday events in place, from the 20th to the 30th ending the day before the month ends.
                              Essentially this is a raffle because only those who quote when the notice goes out before the
                              deadline is reached then a number will be randomly generated and the winner will receive
                              the prize pool. What does that include? As long as supplies allow it there will be 10 different
                              items, 5 random RIGS, 10 bil pure gold, 2 bundles, 1 surprise gift and 1 main item worth at
                              least 5bil in gold or more with no cap. There will never be two prize pools that are the same.
                              What you can count on is that sometimes there’ll be some holiday themed items if they’re
                              in our inventory but those would be for the main ones such as Halloween and Christmas.

The Customer of the Month prize pool has a chance of containing more than the standard
                              which was stated above. Ultimately it comes down to luck of the draw but also some other
                              factors such as how we’re doing on funds or if there’s a holiday event in place… just know
                              that there will never be any less because I would close down this giveaway before cutting
                              the supply in what has been made a standard from the get go but with it being a standard
                              from the very beginning we shouldn’t run into a problem for it for quite some time if at all.

So there is no confusion I’m stating this clearly. You will be required to Quote the charity
                              mule, LemonadeMouthCafeMule, in order to enter this giveaway only when it is active.

COTM AUGUST 2016 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM SEPTEMBER 2016 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM OCTOBER 2016 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM NOVEMBER 2016 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM DECEMBER 2016 ♡ :: Username

COTM JANUARY 2017 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM FEBRUARY 2017 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM MARCH 2017 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM APRIL 2017 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM MAY 2017 ♡ :: Username
                                    COTM JUNE 2017 ♡ :: Username

..` MONTHLY DRESS-UP CHALLENGE!

If you’re reading this then you should be aware that there will be an avi contest once every month
                              that will begin accepting submissions from participants on the 15th of a month but then stop on the
                              day before the month ends so the top three can be selected and the prizes sent out in succession.
                              That known I will put up either a theme or an item that must be included within the avatar created.
                              I prefer that you use avi builder with your own avi but if you prefer to use mine than just ask for the
                              number needed. Aside from that… you can make as many avi’s as you like however you are only able
                              to win one prize should one of them be selected for the top three. With that known to enter all that
                              is required from you is to quote me (not from the front page) with a screenshot of the avi you would
                              like to submit. Prizes will change every month and there are times I’ll add prizes. Just wait and see.

THIS MONTH'S THEME ♡ ::
                                  Farewell to Summer

THIS MONTH'S DEADLINE ♡ ::
                                  August 15th thru the 30th

TOP THREE PRIZES ♡ ::
                                  1st Place :: 15bil + Item
                                  2nd Place :: 10bil
                                  3rd Place :: 5bil -or- 5bil+ Item

THE PARTICIPANTS ♡ ::

..` GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

Monthly Collection is going to be a game of sorts but one that gets cycled out once
                              a month. Basically at random intervals, sometimes daily to every other depending
                              on how busy I may be with real-life but also the roleplays and other things I take
                              part in, but the consistency will be in the duration of the event. From the 1st until
                              the 14th of a month everyone will be eligible to participate but there’s of course a
                              catch. Each image that is posted with a number for which one it is can be collected
                              by three people meaning the first three to quote following the directions given for
                              the present event will receive that to their tally. By the very end whoever has the
                              most of them collected wins the first prize and it follows for the next two people.
                              Similar to the Dress-Up Challenge I hold the right to add prize slots at any time.

Key points to remember throughout all the events. The images could be dropped
                              by myself, the mule, or even one of the other lemonade people who are helping
                              me out with things. Once you’ve seen the image be sure to be the first to quote
                              it and the other ones following it. Each image will be different with a number at
                              the bottom to help cue everyone in that each can be collected by a single person
                              once giving them anywhere from 3-5 of the things in one day; depends on the set
                              amount I decide for that month. You will find each image in the directions section.

THIS MONTH'S DIRECTIONS ♡ ::
                                  August being the final month of Summer means that visits to the beach is a common
                                  experience. That said there will be beach scene images to seek out in these two weeks.
                                  If you manage to collect them all congratulations but if not don’t fret because odds are
                                  that unless someone is watching every minute of the day they won’t have them all either.

Before you can begin collection there is a requirement. Somewhere in your post you have
                                  to have one of the tote bags plainly visible and can only quote one of the collectible items
                                  at a time meaning you need to say one of the following words; caught, collected or received.
                                  If you don’t do both things then the quote will not be counted and it’ll go to the next person.

use a tote bag and say one of the key words when you see numbered beach scene images dropped by
                                  either LemonadeMouthCafeMule or s t a r l i g h t beat. If you're one of the first of three to quote
                                  first it gets added to your tally. Whoever places for the designated prizes you win what it says.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxorxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THIS MONTH'S DEADLINE ♡ ::
                                August 1st thru the 14th

TOP THREE PRIZES ♡ ::
                                1st Place :: 15bil + Item
                                2nd Place :: 10bil
                                3rd Place :: 5bil -or- 5bil+ Item

THE PARTICIPANTS ♡ ::
                                moon prism powerrr :: 08 objects obtained
                                x Sun Jing x :: 16 objects obtained
                                creepy pastel :: 04 objects obtained
                                username :: ## objects obtained

xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

xx

..` RIDDLE ME THIS!

Be certain to pay attention to the form because this can happen at any given time…
                              and there won’t be anything significant to make it stand out unfortunately.

The key is to solve the riddle and be the first to answer correctly. It could be a riddle
                              already in existence or for those who like making brain teasers we can create our own.

This doesn’t mean keep spamming answers at us. If we see that you have more than
                              three posts in a row guessing the answer you’re disqualified. Do that again at another
                              time there’s a game like this then you will automatically be added to the Black List.

We do not condone spamming like that and I personally consider that to be cheating.

This is supposed to be a brain challenge so don’t get frustrated if it isn’t for you.

..` SING IT LOUD!

Does anyone remember the game show that was on television a few years back
                              called Don’t Forget the Lyrics? Well, we’re going to essentially play that here.

Similar to the Riddle Me This game we’ve got there will be a line from a song that
                              gets dropped by one of the staff and the first to answer correctly gets a prize. Now,
                              because this game is relatively random at best the prizes possible won’t be listed as
                              what is given will vary on things such as my mood, the season and how long it took.

Once again, don’t go spamming answers at us. The same rules apply where if we see
                              that you have more than three posts in a row guessing the answer you’re disqualified.
                              Do that again at another time there’s a game like this then you will be Black listed.

We do not condone spamming like that and I personally consider that to be cheating.

This is supposed to be a funny memory game to see how well you know a song.

..` THE CLASSIC RNG!

Can we get anymore classic than this? You all should know this game for sure but on the
                              off chance you don’t know it this is the Random Number Generation game many love.

There will be a variety of them to try with a limit only to those that they’ve been specified.
                              Basically have at it until either you’re bored with the RNG game or I have decided to update
                              them for a new listing. This way it gives plenty of chances for everyone to win something.

Onto the only real rule outside of the limitations and that is to not bump the thread in order
                              to play this game. Basically there should be some kind of conversation going on. If no one is
                              presently online or up for chatting every 5-10 minutes you can post an emoticon or whatever
                              but I don’t want the thread to be spammed too badly with this game. Otherwise have fun!

GENERATE NUMBER 1 – 500 ♡ ::
                                  Winner: 110, 478 ███ Prize: Tall Tier ███ Limit: N/A

GENERATE NUMBER 1 – 1000 ♡ ::
                                  Winner: 6, 411, 812 ███ Prize: 1.5 billion ███ Limit: N/A
                                  Winner: 333, 689 ███ Prize: Grande Tier ███ Limit: N/A
                                  Winner: 65, 875, 911 ███ Prize: 5 billion
                                  Winner: 8, 753 ███ Prize: Venti Tier ███ Limit: N/A
                                  Winner: 203, 1000 ███ Prize: 10 billion ███ Limit: once per person

GENERATE NUMBER 1 – 10,000 ♡ ::
                                  Winner: 1234 ███ Prize: Trenta Tier ███ Limit: once per person
                                  Winner: 9876 ███ Prize: 15 billion ███ Limit: once per person

..` CLASSIC DICE ROLL!

Here is the second most classic game that I’m sure quite a few of you were likely
                              looking for. Everyone all should know how the Dice Roll game goes but if not it is
                              pretty simple. Pay attention to the #-sided part because that is how many sides
                              you need to set it for and the number before it is the number of total dice needed.

Once again there is a variety of them to help provide more opportunities for all of
                              you lovely Gaians to possibly win something. Unless it has been listed for having a
                              limitation then you can try for that one until it gets traded out for a new addition.

The only real rule outside the limitations is, similar to the RNG, do your best to not
                              bump the thread in order to play this game. There’ll be enough bumping going on
                              with one of the other challenges so I’m trying to limit any more from transpiring.
                              Basically somewhere within the post there should be a conversation of some kind
                              going on. If no one is online or up for chatting than once every 5-10 minutes you
                              can post an emoticon or whatever but I don’t want the thread to be spammed too
                              badly with this game since the Post Challenges will cause that. Anyways, have fun!

ROLL 10 4-SIDED DICE ♡ ::
                                  Winner: 25 ███ Prize: 500 million

ROLL 14 8-SIDED DICE ♡ ::
                                  Winner: 69, 110 ███ Prize: Tall Tier

ROLL 20 20-SIDED DICE ♡ ::
                                  Winner: 181 ███ Prize: 1 billion
                                  Winner: 360 ███ Prize: Grande Tier

ROLL 10 100-SIDED DICE ♡ ::
                                  Winner: 411, 789 ███ Prize: 2.5 billion

xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

xx

Welcome to the 250 Post Challenge. As you will find the post challenges and the quizzes
                              will be the only real events that don’t require you to hold a conversation the others. By
                              all means, feel free to, but know that if you do you may end up missing the deadline that
                              the first two of these challenges but in the end it’s your call. Talk with others or don’t.

Note that the time stamps on your posts, at least the first and the last one, will be looked
                              at to verify you made the deadline for getting 250 posts made within six hours. Of course
                              it’ll be on you to message or quote me with a link for each 50 posts you make. Should you
                              be successful and want to press on for the next challenge instead of starting over the next
                              day you can do so now. One more thing; you cannot do the quizzes with the post challenge.
                              It will be an automatic negation if I see that happening and you’ll have to start from the very
                              beginning. Also, numbering what post out of the number you’re trying for is important too.
                              Aside from that it’s all pretty self-explanatory so get out there and have fun earning gold.

250 POST PRIZE ♡ :: 1 billion

Welcome to the 500 Post Challenge. As you will find the post challenges and the quizzes
                              will be the only real events that don’t require you to hold a conversation the others. By
                              all means, feel free to, but know that if you do you may end up missing the deadline that
                              the first two of these challenges but in the end it’s your call. Talk with others or don’t.

Note that the time stamps on your posts, at least the first and the last one, will be looked
                              at to verify you made the deadline for getting 500 posts made within twelve hours. Of course
                              it’ll be on you to message or quote me with a link for each 50 posts you make. Should you
                              be successful and want to press on for the next challenge instead of starting over the next
                              day you can do so now. One more thing; you cannot do the quizzes with the post challenge.
                              It will be an automatic negation if I see that happening and you’ll have to start from the very
                              beginning. Also, numbering what post out of the number you’re trying for is important too.
                              Aside from that it’s all pretty self-explanatory so get out there and have fun earning gold.

500 POST PRIZE ♡ :: 2.5 billion

Welcome to the 750 Post Challenge. As you will find the post challenges and the quizzes

Note that the time stamps are now irrelevant meaning you don’t have to worry about a
                              time crunch… however, there is the clarification needed about the correct number of
                              posts being made so it is more important than ever to PM or quote the link for every
                              set of 50 posts you make. Should you be successful and want to press on for the next
                              challenge you can do so once it has been confirmed that there were 750 posts made.
                              Once again; no quizzes are to be done during the post challenge. It is grounds for an
                              automatic negation if I see that happening and no one wants to see that happen I’m
                              sure. Also, numbering what post out of the number you’re trying for is important too.

750 POST PRIZE ♡ :: 5 billion

Welcome to the 1000 Post Challenge. As you will find the post challenges and the quizzes

Note that the time stamps are now irrelevant meaning you don’t have to worry about a
                              time crunch… however, there is the clarification needed about the correct number of
                              posts being made so it is more important than ever to PM or quote the link for every
                              set of 50 posts you make. Should you be successful and want to press on for the next
                              challenge you can do so once it has been confirmed that there were 1000 posts made.
                              Once again; no quizzes are to be done during the post challenge. It is grounds for an
                              automatic negation if I see that happening and no one wants to see that happen I’m
                              sure. Also, numbering what post out of the number you’re trying for is important too.

1000 POST PRIZE ♡ :: Trenta Tier

xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

xx

Purely for your own amusement but also to help you all earn a little more gold I’ve decided
                              to add quizzes this time around. That said I’m going to get straight to the rules part of it.

No answering several questions in one post, they won’t be counted. The idea is for you to
                              take a question at a time and answer it like that which includes submitting them individually.
                              Let’s say for example there’s a quiz with 50 questions, that means I’m going to be expecting
                              that many posts from you to answer the entire quiz. Aside from separate posts I would like to
                              see you stating what quiz you’re answering in post one and then either repeat the question
                              you’re answering or at the very least the number for back tracking purposes at a later time.
                              There is no time limit on the quizzes… and they can’t be counted towards the post challenges.
                              That said, message or quote me with the link to the first post with the answer and quiz name
                              you’re working on and then once you’ve completed it I need the link to the last question too.
                              Repeat the process for any other quizzes you choose to answer during your time here at LMC.

..` LET'S GET TO KNOW YA QUIZ!

THE PRIZE ♡ :: Grande Tier

THE QUESTIONS ♡ :: Beneath Spoiler

The Gaia Experience
                                      1.) What is your Gaia username?
                                      2.) How old is your account?
                                      3.) How much gold do you have now?
                                      4.) Been on a hiatus lately?
                                      5.) What do you often do on here?
                                      6.) Any forms you gravitate the most?
                                      7.) Regular poster or neighborhood lurker?
                                      8.) Do you play any of the games offered on Gaia?
                                      9.) Do you like/use/earn the achievements?
                                      10.) Thoughts on the events Gaia hosts?

11.) Favorite past event they’ve held?
                                      12.) Who is your favorite NPC on Gaia?
                                      13.) Do you read the comic strips they make?
                                      14.) If so, what’s your favorite one presently?
                                      15.) Is your avatar a reflection of yourself?
                                      16.) Do you ever make a cosplay avi?
                                      17.) Are you willing to quest to get an item?
                                      18.) Do you prowl the charities for new swag?
                                      19.) Got any themes when dressing your avi?
                                      20.) Did you ever use tektek when it was around?

21.) Do you theme your avi for real-life events?
                                      22.) Does the gender of your avatar matter to you?
                                      23.) Have you used the animal avatar function?
                                      24.) Are you addicted to the avatar system on here?
                                      25.) Got a favorite item or set of items on Gaia?
                                      26.) Are you a hoarder or a cycler of items?
                                      27.) What do you prefer more: gold or items?
                                      28.) Do you just get equipable items?
                                      29.) Do you use Gaia Homes or the Aquarium?
                                      30.) How do you feel about questing?

31.) Have you tried alchemy?
                                      32.) Is it a gold sink to you?
                                      33.) What level alchemist are you?
                                      34.) Has Gaia made it easier for first timers?
                                      35.) What makes you want to use alchemy?
                                      36.) Are wings still a major draw to alchemy?
                                      37.) Would you do alchemy for the achievements?
                                      38.) Anything you’d change about alchemy?
                                      39.) How much gold do you have now?
                                      40.) How much gold do you wish you had?

41.) What is your main source of gold income?
                                      42.) Do you do the free Gaia Cash offers?
                                      43.) Have you purchased Gaia Cash first hand?
                                      44.) What do you think of the items they release?
                                      45.) Have you noticed the inflations everywhere?
                                      46.) Do you have a favorite animal shape/body?
                                      47.) How about a favorite animal skin color/item?
                                      48.) What do you prefer: animal or human base?
                                      49.) What are your thoughts of the today Gaia?
                                      50.) Do you have confidence in being a lifer?

”Let’s Get to Know you”
                                      51.) Are still enrolled in school?
                                      52.) Presently employed somewhere?
                                      53.) Do you have any siblings?
                                      54.) What country do you live in?
                                      55.) What is your favorite type of food?
                                      56.) Have a favorite television series?
                                      57.) What about favorite movie?
                                      58.) Any favorite game out there?
                                      59.) Favorite book or author?
                                      60.) Who is your favorite singer/band?

61.) Do you have a favorite animal?
                                      62.) How about are you allergic to any?
                                      63.) Do you like cats?
                                      64.) What about dogs?
                                      65.) Are there any pets within your household?
                                      66.) If you could have any animal for a pet what would it be?
                                      67.) Got any allergies?
                                      68.) What is your biggest fear?
                                      69.) How do you feel about mismatched socks?
                                      70.) How many shoes do you own?

71.) Is fashion important to you?
                                      72.) Do you style your hair in the mornings?
                                      73.) What do you prefer: short or long hair?
                                      74.) Have you dyed your hair or is it natural?
                                      75.) What’s your favorite color?
                                      76.) How about the least favorite?
                                      77.) Do you wear glasses?
                                      78.) Got any piercings?
                                      79.) What about tattoos?
                                      80.) What do you prefer: jeans or sweats?

81.) Favorite flavor of pudding?
                                      82.) How do you like your birthday cake?
                                      83.) What toppings do you order on a pizza?
                                      84.) Got a favorite soft drink?
                                      85.) How about any other beverage?
                                      86.) Do you get to experience all the seasons?
                                      87.) Have you seen/felt/played with snow?
                                      88.) What do you prefer: rain or sun?
                                      89.) Are you the driver or the passenger?
                                      90.) Do you believe the weather man?

91.) Do you speak more than one language?
                                      92.) Any languages you would like to learn?
                                      93.) Do you collect anything? If so what?
                                      94.) What are your top 5 dream travel destinations?
                                      95.) Would you rather be writing or drawing?
                                      96.) Did you like math or science more in school?
                                      97.) What is your favorite sport if you had to choose one?
                                      98.) Would you rather listen to music or be singing?
                                      99.) Do you believe in magic?
                                      100.) Is this quiz long enough?

..` THE EPTASTIC ANIME QUIZ!

THE PRIZE ♡ :: Grande Tier

1. State your username.
                                      2. What was the first anime you watched?
                                      3. What was the first manga you read?
                                      4. Do you have a go to genre for manga/anime?
                                      5. What was the first anime you got addicted to?
                                      6. What was the first manga you got addicted to?
                                      7. Your top five favorite male characters?
                                      8. Your top five favorite female characters?
                                      9. What are some cringe worthy anime you’ve seen?
                                      10. What are some cringe worthy manga you read?

11. List ten anime you’d recommend to a new female viewer.
                                      12. List ten anime you’d recommend to a new male viewer.
                                      13. What anime do you really want to watch right now?
                                      14. Three titles of anime you have yet to but really want to see?
                                      15. List any anime you can think of that had a WTF but awesome plot.
                                      16. What obscure-ish anime that isn’t well-known do you like?
                                      17. Do you prefer the “cool older woman” or “older sister” type?
                                      18. How about the “cool older man” or “older brother” type?
                                      19. What are some harem or reverse harem anime/manga you know?
                                      20. Are you looking forward to the summer and fall lineup on Crunchy Roll?

21. Which is the longest running series you’re caught up in presently?
                                      22. What do you prefer: subbed or dubbed anime?
                                      23. Is there an anime you wish someone would remake?
                                      24. Is there an anime you wish they wouldn’t remake but have?
                                      25. What are your top three favorite Studio Ghibli films?
                                      26. Have you seen Detective Conan? If not, would you start watching it?
                                      27. Is there an anime/manga you wish there was a sequel/continuation for?
                                      28. Without exceeding four genres what kind of anime would you likely enjoy?
                                      29. Would or have you warn clothing from the Lolita fashion?
                                      30. Have or would you ever cosplay around Walmart just because?

31. What do you think are requirements for a good anime?
                                      32. How about the requirements for a good manga?
                                      33. What do you prefer: 2D or 3D?
                                      34. Thoughts on CGI artwork appearing in anime now?
                                      35. Favorite character from Full Metal Alchemist?
                                      36. Favorite character from Ranma ½?
                                      37. Do you like the old Adult Swim or the current?
                                      38. What about the old Toonami and the current?
                                      39. Is there an anime you wish you could have seen when it was televised?
                                      40. If you had to select an anime from this or last year to recommend, what would it be?

41. In terms of art style, do you prefer Naruto or Bleach?
                                      42. Which one is the biggest turn-off for anime: bad plot, bad art or bad music?
                                      43. What is your preferred amount of episodes in an anime series?
                                      44. Have you ever cosplayed at an anime convention before?
                                      45. What would you like to cosplay at the next convention?
                                      46. Your favorite anime instrumental track would be?
                                      47. How about your top three favorite opening themes?
                                      48. List your top three favorite ending themes while you’re at it.
                                      49. Who is your favorite anime hero?
                                      50. Favorite anime heroine?

51. Do you prefer to watch anime alone or with friends?
                                      52. Do you gave a lot of friends that watch anime/read manga?
                                      53. What anime have you personally watched with magical girls?
                                      54. Do you buy any anime related thing online?
                                      55. What manga would you like to become an anime series next?
                                      56. How do you feel about long manga being turned into 10-12 episodes only?
                                      57. Was there an anime you saw against your better judgment and liked?
                                      58. Do you have any anime merchandise other than DVDs and games in your room?
                                      59. Is there anything you collect or wish to start a collection for merchandise wise?
                                      60. What is your most expensive anime-related purchase?

61. Do you watch anime on TV or Online?
                                      62. Do you actually buy manga or borrow it?
                                      63. What are your thoughts on the Lolita fashion?
                                      64. Would you use those “how to draw manga” books?
                                      65. What would cause you to stop being a fan of anime?
                                      66. Who’s your favorite anime villain?
                                      67. Who’s your favorite anime perv?
                                      68. Who got you into anime?
                                      69. How many episodes have you finished in one day?
                                      70. How long have you stayed up watching anime?

71. Have you gotten any of your friends or family hooked?
                                      72. What is your favorite flavor of Pocky?
                                      73. Have you heard of Skip Beat?
                                      74. Do you like Detective Conan?
                                      75. Who are your Top 5 OTPs?
                                      76. Ichigo or Renji?
                                      77. Yuki or Kyo?
                                      78. Yuri or Yaoi?
                                      79. One Piece or Fairy Tail?
                                      80. Yu-gi-oh or Pokemon?

81. Have you watched D.gray-man?
                                      82. Would you recommend Clannad?
                                      83. How about that Death Note?
                                      84. Do you see yourself as an Otaku?
                                      85. Have you danced the caramelldansen?
                                      86. What about the Bad Apple dance?
                                      87. How many manga volumes do you personally own?
                                      88. How many anime series/dvds have you bought?
                                      89. What anime do you like only for the stellar OST?
                                      90. Do you have a MyAnimeList or AnimePlanet account?
                                      91. If not would you think about getting it to keep track of things?
                                      92. How did you like the anime quiz I threw together?

..` COLORS OF THE WIND QUIZ!

THE PRIZE ♡ :: 2.5 billion

Red
                                      1. Is your favorite color red?
                                      2. Have you ever ridden in a fire truck?
                                      3. Red high heels or red boots?
                                      4. Do you blush easily?
                                      5. What’s the nearest red thing you see?
                                      6. Do you like apples?
                                      7. Write whatever you want in this post, but make the font red!
                                      8. Has anyone ever given you red roses?
                                      9. What is redrum backwards?
                                      10. Have you ever rolled through a stop sign?
                                      11. Do you like fruit punch?
                                      12. Do you like Big Red?
                                      13. Should teachers grade in red pen?
                                      14. What is the first red thing that you can think of?
                                      15. Do you prefer red bell pepper over green/orange/yellow bell pepper?
                                      16. Do you own or do you want to own a red car?
                                      17. Have you seen the movie Red and Red 2?
                                      18. Do you like to wear red lipstick or see it worn?
                                      19. Have you ever worn or would you ever wear red contacts?
                                      20. Have you ever run a red light?
                                      21. Are you wearing red right now?
                                      22. Doesn’t it seem like “Red” is a popular nickname?
                                      23. Was the sunset reddish this evening?
                                      24. Was the sunrise reddish, too?
                                      25. Do you think red lingerie is especially racy?
                                      26. Do you feel faint at the sight of blood?
                                      27. What are “red” and “read” in relation to each other?
                                      28. Do the whites of your eyes turn red very often?
                                      29. Redness is often a sign of infection, ok?
                                      30. What is the Spanish word for red?
                                      31. Has anyone ever forced you to be the red checkers every single time?

Orange
                                      32. Is your favorite color orange?
                                      33. Do you like to eat oranges?
                                      34. Are there any orange items in your inventory?
                                      35. Orange pants or orange socks?
                                      36. Where do you stand on orange eye makeup?
                                      37. Orange bell pepper in your omelet?
                                      38. What rhymes with orange?
                                      39. What does orange make you think of?
                                      40. What’s the nearest orange thing that you see?
                                      41. Are you wearing orange?
                                      42. Write whatever you want on this post, but make the font color orange!
                                      43. If orange were an emotion, what emotion would it be?
                                      44. Do you like orange juice?
                                      45. Do you prefer carrots cooked or raw or not at all?
                                      46. Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?
                                      47. Would you ever want to own an orange car?
                                      48. Have you ever seen an orange monkey?
                                      49. Do you think orange is more of summer color or a fall color?
                                      50. How would you feel about spelling the word “orange’ out in separate posts?
                                      51. Orange you glad I’m not going to make you spell out orange like that?
                                      52. Wearing orange underpants forever or having an orange painted bedroom?
                                      53. Do you enjoy orange creamsicles?
                                      54. I changed my mind, spell out O-R-A-N-G-E in separate posts!
                                      55. Do you agree that natural redheads tend to be more orangey than red?
                                      56. Why isn’t orange a more popular color?
                                      57. What is opposite orange on the color wheel?
                                      58. Is it gross to put oranges in a salad that isn’t a fruit salad?
                                      59. Are you a fan of the Annoying Orange?
                                      60. Would you say oranges smell good or meh?
                                      61. Do you know any orange cats?
                                      62. I have an orange calculator, do you have an orange calculator?

Yellow
                                      63. Is your favorite color yellow?
                                      64. What do you think about bathrooms that are painted yellow?
                                      65. Would you ever want the walls of your room painted yellow?
                                      66. Do you like bananas?
                                      67. When you draw suns, do you color them yellow?
                                      68. Do you like lemon in your water or tea?
                                      69. Write whatever you want in this post, but make the font color yellow!
                                      70. What’s the nearest yellow thing that you see?
                                      71. Is lemon-scented pleasant to you?
                                      72. Yellow fingernail polish or a yellow tie?
                                      73. Write a word that rhymes with yellow:
                                      74. Do you like yellow highlighter or rather pink/blue/orange?
                                      75. Having yellow eyes or yellow teeth?
                                      76. Have you ever written on a yellow legal pad?
                                      77. Are there any yellow items in your inventory?
                                      78. Are you wearing yellow?
                                      79. Have you ever made yellow snow?
                                      80. Do you like the song “Yellow” by Coldplay?
                                      81. Have you ever been to Amarillo, Texas?
                                      82. What is the first Y word that you can think of besides yellow?
                                      83. What holiday should the color yellow be categorized into?
                                      84. Are you ever worried about getting lemon juice squirted into your eye?
                                      85. Have you ever eaten a lemon covered in sugar?
                                      86. Isn’t yellow hair kind of weird when you think about it?
                                      87. Yellow is a primary color, what are the other two?
                                      88. Do you consider yellow to be gender neutral?
                                      89. How many yellow fish would you say you’ve seen?
                                      90. What is the word “yellow” backwards?
                                      91. Do you know anything about the yellow-eyed demon?
                                      92. Banana taffy is my favorite taffy, what’s your favorite taffy?
                                      93. Do you like the candy Lemonheads?

Green
                                      94. Is your favorite color green?
                                      95. Write whatever you want in this post, but make the font color green!
                                      96. Forest green or lime green?
                                      97. How do you feel about limes?
                                      98. What did you do last Saint Patrick’s Day?
                                      99. Do you pinch people if they don’t wear green on St. Paddy’s Day?
                                      100. What is one green item in your inventory?
                                      101. Would you rather have your hair dyed green forever or have only 1 green eye?
                                      102. What’s the nearest green thing to you?
                                      103. Are you wearing green?
                                      104. Have you ever actually had green puke or seen green puke?
                                      105. Do you eat salads often?
                                      106. Sprite, Sierra Mist, or Mountain Dew?
                                      107. How much cash do you have in your wallet?
                                      108. Are you allergic to grass?
                                      109. Do you like green tea?
                                      110. Have you ever had green tea ice cream?
                                      111. Did you know that green tea is high in antioxidants?
                                      112. Have you ever put parsley flakes in your ramen soup?
                                      113. Do you hate peas?
                                      114. What about celery?
                                      115. Would you rather get a tattoo of a lily pad or have a green tongue forever?
                                      116. What’s something you’re envious of?
                                      117. What rhymes with lime?
                                      118. On a scale of 1 to 10, how delicious are Brussel sprouts?
                                      119. Does the name Bruce Banner mean anything to you?
                                      120. Green is a secondary color, what are the other two?
                                      121. It’s not _____ being green.
                                      122. Have you ever gotten tangled up in seaweed?
                                      123. Who is your favorite Incredible Hulk?
                                      124. What do you think about “going green”?

Blue
                                      125. Is your favorite color blue?
                                      126. Do you have blue eyes?
                                      127. Are there any blue items in your inventory?
                                      128. Are you feeling blue?
                                      129. Ocean or swimming pool?
                                      130. Do you like the rain?
                                      131. What’s the nearest blue thing to you?
                                      132. Baby blue or royal blue?
                                      133. Write whatever you want in this post, but make the font color blue!
                                      134. Are you wearing blue?
                                      135. Do you consider blue to be a Christmas color?
                                      136. Do you own a blue car?
                                      137. Would you rather have blue lips forever or blue eyebrows forever?
                                      138. What do you think about Beyoncé naming her daughter Blue Ivy?
                                      139. I’m blue, duh buh dee duh buh…?
                                      140. Do you like the flavor blueberry?
                                      141. Have you ever had blueberry chewing gum?
                                      142. Blue bonnet or blue lily?
                                      143. Blue scarf or blue bra?
                                      144. Did you ever watch Blue’s Clues?
                                      145. Do you prefer blue ink over black ink?
                                      146. Have you ever heard somebody say, “it went ka-bluey”?
                                      147. Do you prefer sapphires to diamonds?
                                      148. How many bluebirds have you seen?
                                      149. What comes to mind when you hear “cobalt blue”?
                                      150. Can you name a fictional character named Blue?
                                      151. Would you ever want to see the Blue Man Group?
                                      152. What’s that blue stuff you mine in Minecraft?
                                      153. Do you use blue ink to fill out paperwork?
                                      154. Name one specific blue crayon:
                                      155. What kind of fish is Dory from Finding Nemo?

Purple
                                      156. Is your favorite color purple?
                                      157. Did you know that there’s a character in the TV series “Breaking Bad” that loves the color purple?
                                      158. Are you wearing purple?
                                      159. Are there any purple items in your inventory?
                                      160. What’s the nearest purple thing to you?
                                      161. Would you rather have purple hair beads that you couldn’t take off or a purple mustache?
                                      162. Have you ever dyed your hair purple or would you ever like to?
                                      163. Write whatever you want in this post, but make the font color purple!
                                      164. Purple contacts or purple lipstick?
                                      165. Do you like purple morning glories?
                                      166. Lilacs or lavender tulips?
                                      167. Do you like grape juice?
                                      168. Have you ever had purple ice cream?
                                      169. Would you rather have a purple themed kitchen or purple themed bedroom?
                                      170. If purple were an emotion, what emotion would it be?
                                      171. Do you like artificial grape flavor?
                                      172. Purple balloon animals or purple crayons?
                                      173. Do you know that “purple drank” is just slang for abusing cough syrup?
                                      174. Do you like the name Violet?
                                      175. Have you ever seen the movie “The Color Purple”?
                                      176. Do you consider purple a Halloween color?
                                      177. Type “purple” in a language other than English:
                                      178. What month has an amethyst for the birth stone?
                                      179. What does eggplant taste like?
                                      180. White grape juice or regular grape juice?
                                      181. What two colors make purple?
                                      182. Are you familiar with Alexandria’s Genesis?
                                      183. What color do you think beautyberries are?
                                      184. Do you know what the difference between violet and purple is?
                                      185. Did you know that purple is considered a royal color?
                                      186. Carrots were originally purple: true or false?

Welcome to all the patrons of Lemonade Mouth Café Charity! If you have been waiting
                              for the page raffles the time has finally arrived. You can find this event in nearly every
                              charity out there and it gives those luck boys and girls a chance to earn free gold just
                              by managing to be whatever designated post number was issued. Speaking of, I am not
                              going to be one of those followers and choose something out of the box so here we go…

Lucky post number four on every page listed below wins the respective prize. There is
                              no other requirement… well I mean if you’ve been banned the prize will go to the one
                              who posted after you but I do hope no one ends up being ineligible from participating.
                              Play nicely, follow the rules, and then you win free gold with no strings attached. Who
                              doesn’t like that? I know I would love to come by free gold just for posting like that.
                              Now that we’ve covered all our bases below you’ll find the lest of pages and their prize.

PAGE 5 ♡ :: 500mil

PAGE 10 ♡ :: 500mil

PAGE 15 ♡ :: 500mil

PAGE 20 ♡ :: 500mil

PAGE 25 ♡ :: 1bil

PAGE 50 ♡ :: 2.5bil

PAGE 75 ♡ :: 1bil

PAGE 100 ♡ :: 5bil

PAGE 125 ♡ :: 1bil

PAGE 150 ♡ :: 2.5bil

PAGE 175 ♡ :: 1bil

PAGE 200 ♡ :: 5bil

PAGE 250 ♡ :: 2.5bil

PAGE 300 ♡ :: 5bil

PAGE 350 ♡ :: 2.5bil

PAGE 400 ♡ :: 5bil

PAGE 450 ♡ :: 2.5bil

PAGE 500 ♡ :: 10bil

PAGE 550 ♡ :: 2.5bil

PAGE 600 ♡ :: 5bil

xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

xx

..` TALL PRIZE TIER!

Beyond Magenta || User Image
                              Possessed Godina || User Image
                              Sour Godina || User Image
                              SDPlus #386 New Waves Kaede || User Image
                              SDPlus #307 Violetta || User Image
                              Astra: The Puffpaw Family || User Image
                              Astra: Reverse Evening Cruising Cumulus || User Image
                              [Animal] UFOh Noes || User Image
                              Eurydice's Vaporescence || User Image
                              Onyx and Ivory Trapeze || User Image
                              Runcible Moon || User Image
                              Antique Shop 8th Gen. || User Image
                              Too Sexy For My Shirt || User Image
                              Fall 2014 Men's Collection || User Image
                              Winter 2014 Men's Collection || User Image

..` GRANDE PRIZE TIER!

Faustine's Bottle || User Image
                              Standby Attorney || User Image
                              Bitter Frostbite || User Image
                              Diamond Venom || User Image
                              Astra: White Arachnid Attack || User Image
                              Tama's Basket: Alchemized || User Image
                              Charlotte Teppista || User Image
                              Moira's Schoolyard Rebellion || User Image
                              Ittan and Merciful Momo || User Image
                              Garage Band Fighter || User Image
                              Naturalistic Brushstroke || User Image
                              Princess of the Abyss || User Image
                              Portrait Legs || User Image
                              Ithilldyn Armor || User Image
                              Stagony Strut || User Image

..` VENTI PRIZE TIER!

Dark Ice || User Image
                              Independent Secret Character || User Image
                              Spooky Zip it|| User Image
                              Mystic Fiery Roost || User Image
                              Obsidian Nightmare Scythe || User Image
                              Wisteria 2nd Gen. || User Image
                              Band of Bremen Rendezvous || User Image
                              TDHP Device || User Image
                              Sweet Alpachica || User Image
                              Spicewood Manor|| User Image
                              Bone Demon Mask || User Image
                              Eternal Eclipse || User Image
                              King of Coins || User Image
                              Permissible Master || User Image
                              Fiery Inferno Champion || User Image

..` TRENTA PRIZE TIER!

Dark Chuunibyou Swordsman Style || User Image
                              Refreshing Adorkable Bea || User Image
                              Dear Hana || User Image
                              Ian's New School Memories || User Image
                              Meowgical Amateur || User Image
                              Light Immortal Mage Curls || User Image
                              Fluttering Moth To A Flame || User Image
                              Cotton Candy Rabbitan || User Image
                              Warm Triangular Beat Style || User Image
                              Creme Velours || User Image
                              White Laurels || User Image
                              Laughing Assassin || User Image
                              My Vintage Friend || User Image
                              All My Feels || User Image
                              Bold Brows || User Image

xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

xx

Give a mighty big hello to the wonderful people who have helped so much with the charity
                              along the way, even before it was created. They either donated most of our funds, created
                              the graphics, or did something equally as helpful towards the cause of getting this bad boy
                              up and running so that all of you could receive help towards whatever your goal may be.
                              Basically they’ve gone above and beyond any expectations and I’m grateful to them. >v</

Loyal Customer01 || Guardian Pluto
                              Loyal Customer02 || UsernameHere
                              Loyal Customer03 || UsernameHere
                              Loyal Customer04 || UsernameHere
                              Loyal Customer05 || UsernameHere
                              Loyal Customer06 || UsernameHere

Dear god, please do not land yourself in this list! Let me assure you, no one wants to see that
                              happen because that means you’re a rule breaker. While it may not say what was done it lets
                              other charity owners who may stumble upon this thread who to look out for and they may just
                              automatically decide not to donate to your cause. That would be unfortunate especially if the
                              reason behind your being put here wasn’t as bad as they assumed… thing is I cannot clarify or
                              at least I choose not to do so in the thread as I feel what went wrong is between you and me.
                              If approached by another charity owner I will be honest with them; you’ve been warned…

Banned Customer01 || UsernameHere
                              Banned Customer02 || UsernameHere
                              Banned Customer03 || UsernameHere
                              Banned Customer04 || UsernameHere
                              Banned Customer05 || UsernameHere
                              Banned Customer06 || UsernameHere

xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

..` SMALL AFFLILIATES!
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/lemonade-mouth-cafe-charity/t.100485985/][img]http://ultraimg.com/images/ebe54a52265aada3b013da6f545c55c7.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/lemonade-mouth-cafe-donation-drive/t.100486123/][img]http://ultraimg.com/images/aaeb91b000ae73185a6415c41da06e85.png[/img][/url]

[url=][img]http://ultraimg.com/images/69248f34aca06d9cfb382d2c8477f8d8.png[/img][/url]

..` LARGE AFFLILIATES!
                              [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/lemonade-mouth-cafe-charity/t.100485985/][img]http://ultraimg.com/images/ddbf2b68f2b357f78549636b0186c9b3.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/lemonade-mouth-cafe-donation-drive/t.100486123/][img]http://ultraimg.com/images/82b526d1962b5ba0c159bb63bf3aab29.png[/img][/url]

[url=][img]http://ultraimg.com/images/28d77593dcd3fcb71202f6ab4fceca02.png[/img][/url]

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

xx xx

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
space saver

Enigmatic Bibliophile

12,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
space saver