YES 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 12 ]
YES 0.12698412698413 12.7% [ 8 ]
no 0.20634920634921 20.6% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 >

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

iiKinky_Tots
I'm on spring break... and i can't even sleep in past 8:30 crying crying crying crying crying

No way :C That sucks! Why not? You deserve to sleep in! emotion_donotwant

Magnetic Sex Symbol

xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots
I'm on spring break... and i can't even sleep in past 8:30 crying crying crying crying crying

No way :C That sucks! Why not? You deserve to sleep in! emotion_donotwant
my sister is 6 and doesn't understand the concept of "sleeping in" and she is too young to get her own cereal... that would be a disaster.
actually she gets up at 8 and then comes to my room and i let her play on my ipod so i can sleep a bit more.

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

iiKinky_Tots
my sister is 6 and doesn't understand the concept of "sleeping in" and she is too young to get her own cereal... that would be a disaster.
actually she gets up at 8 and then comes to my room and i let her play on my ipod so i can sleep a bit more.

Oooh I understand now. Wow I know how that is. My youngest sister is 7 but she's the one who sleeps in. The 10 year old one is the one who wakes up early and she just now understood the concept of how to make waffles -.-
At least you have a plan to keep her entertained for a while longer. What I used to do when I actually owned a tv in my room. I would wake up, give them cereal and tell them to stay in my room to watch tv while I went back to sleep xD

Magnetic Sex Symbol

xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots

Oooh I understand now. Wow I know how that is. My youngest sister is 7 but she's the one who sleeps in. The 10 year old one is the one who wakes up early and she just now understood the concept of how to make waffles -.-
At least you have a plan to keep her entertained for a while longer. What I used to do when I actually owned a tv in my room. I would wake up, give them cereal and tell them to stay in my room to watch tv while I went back to sleep xD
no eating upstairs and she eats two bowls so im awake by the time she finishes

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

iiKinky_Tots
xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots

Sucks! Well on the bright side you have more time to do anything that needs to be done? Oooor die to boredom :<

Magnetic Sex Symbol

xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots
xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots

Sucks! Well on the bright side you have more time to do anything that needs to be done? Oooor die to boredom :<
Oh please. i play WoW

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

Oh I just had to xD This popped up in my head and hasn't stopped bothering me since I read the contest.

[bold]
Contest submission
[/bold]
Username: xXNekoHazukiXx
Answer: Girl, Are you a Pokemon Trainer? Cause you've caught my heart~

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

iiKinky_Tots
xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots
xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots

Oh please. i play WoW

WoW! Haven't played that since my other laptop died taking all its contents with it emo

Magnetic Sex Symbol

xXNekoHazukiXx
Oh I just had to xD This popped up in my head and hasn't stopped bothering me since I read the contest.

Contest submission

Username: xXNekoHazukiXx
Answer: Girl, Are you a Pokemon Trainer? Cause you've caught my heart~
I think it's the other way around heart

Magnetic Sex Symbol

xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots
xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots
xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots

Oh please. i play WoW

WoW! Haven't played that since my other laptop died taking all its contents with it emo
i have it on my laptop and my desktop computers. in total i have 5 characters, but i'm cheap so i only hv the starter editions.

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

iiKinky_Tots

Nope. I'm not mistaken. Not with your beauty that takes my breath away emotion_bigheart

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

iiKinky_Tots
i have it on my laptop and my desktop computers. in total i have 5 characters, but i'm cheap so i only hv the starter editions.

Lucky. Got backup right there. I only ever had three if I remember correctly. Your not the only one. I was also cheap and had the hv start editions xD If only I had money back then and now

Magnetic Sex Symbol

xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots

Nope. I'm not mistaken. Not with your beauty that takes my breath away emotion_bigheart
heart oh my. stop it. my heart.... redface

simply mashi's Husband

Distinct Detective

iiKinky_Tots
xXNekoHazukiXx
iiKinky_Tots

heart oh my. stop it. my heart.... redface

From telling the truth? I cannot. I'll be there to fix your heart when it can't take anymore heart

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces