Welcome to Gaia! ::

K.I.S. Guest List

~signs~ 1 100.0% [ 2778 ]
Total Votes:[ 2778 ]

-Visits for 5 seconds-
wink

Hope ya'll are doing well.
I'm doing fine myself.
I know this announcment is kinda lame right now, but whenever I believe it's time to leave Gaia, I will donate all I have, excluding*, to this, if it's still alive of course! X3
Just to warn you all, this will be no time soon, but I did just want you all to know that. I haven't been around much at all, and I guess that is my appology to it. I started this with Ze_Mole and I hope to leave with some reputition intact.

Thank you all to those who are regs here. I'm on Gaia daily now, but on late at night, so no one else is.
Anywho, maybe I'll stop by more often to chill with you late nighters. Other then that, love you all and I hope you are all having a fantastic summer. ^_^

*I will try to make a thread and invite my friends to make a vote upon my best look. Which ever look wins, I will keep on my char for the remainder of Gaia's life. (Sorry, I'm not giving this account away. =P ) I'm planning on getting 1000 different looks, so that's what I'm occuping myself with right now.
~ heart Seo

O.G. Noob

Why, hello Seo. Fantastic to see you here. biggrin

And good morning thread. biggrin

Today's fun fact: If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Good morning...
And the fact about the scorpion and the liquor.... I won't say that's interesting, but I will say it will be nice to know that when I'm cornered by a scorpion with a bottle of liquor... whee
~response to responses to my last comment~
It just seems that way to me, 'cause I've been on for only about a year now, but I still can't afford what I really want.
There are some items that I am wanting or questing that I can afford, but I'm still trying for a katana.
Problem for me is, last time I checked, which was a while ago 'cause of my computer, the Ancient Katana's lowest was around 300k...
Now since the evolution items are coming out and are also in the Cash Shop, it seems easy for them to become inflated, which is what I'm seeing...
I copied Seority's announcement to the annoucements post on the front page with a link to her post for convenience. ; D
~Ze <3
Seo> I'm going to be invited to that thread, right? owo;;
And I think that is awesome of you to donate everything else to the shop when you leave. I would do the same, but I don't plan on leaving. xD
I promise when you leave to keep the shop up and running smoothly. :3
Also, I probably won't be on when you are because I know you live on the West Coast, and I live on the East Coast. That means late at night for you is early in the morning for me. xD;;
I hope your summer is going well, too. I miss you. D':
Rex> Wow, that's awesome. *wants to try* >D
Ryuu> I feel your pain. Since I've been questing for an OMG, it has gone up 6mil. ;_;

O.G. Noob

Don't hurt the poor little scorpions. biggrin
That's a good plan Seo.

Glad your doing well smile and even if no one is on, posts can be read and replied to anytime.
No worries about time-zones or offlineness.

And if you would like any outfit ideas, let me know.
I like to mess with tektek time to time and its just something to do smile

Or, hold a contest or something to that nature with a list of what you would like worn or have and that works too.

O.G. Noob

Good morning thread. biggrin

Today's fun fact: The human eyes never grow, but nose and ears never stop growing.

@ Ze: This is an intervention, you have a problem and we're here to help. So, we're going to take you to a RFSC (Ridiculously Frequent Signature Changers) meeting. biggrin
Rex> Haha!
I have a rotating signature, so ideally, every time you refresh, it will be a different picture. xDDD
I just have too many pictures to display one at a time. D':
~Ze: Wow... That's cool. I'd like to know how to do one of those, but don't bother trying to explain it to me... I'm the only one in my family who knows how to use a computer, yet I pretty much no nothing about it... sweatdrop
ANNOUNCEMENT

I have updated the front pages with a few things.

-Stars have been given out
-All donations are up-to-date in the donations post and the bank post
-I have posted a note on the inventory post
-We got new banners! They are beautiful. Go check them out at the end of the page. O:

More to be coming soon, like an inventory update.
I ask that between now and that time, no one buy anything, as we might no longer have it in stock because I haven't had the countless hours to re-do the post.
Thanks for being patient, everyone. : D
~Ze <3
Ryuu> It's really simple.
Not much explaining to do.
They have a random image thing in TekTek, though I myself use Copy and Paste Scripts.
All you do is sign up for an account and put the urls in, and it stores them for you.
Then you take the url they give you for the random images and slap it in your signature.
Nothing hard to it. ; D
~Ze: *reading* Cool.... I dunno if I could ever get around to doing it, but now that I know how to do it, I could. xd Thank you...
Here is a link for TekTek's, and here is a link for Cut and Paste Scripts's.
In case you feel like getting around to it now. xD
And you are very welcome. Glad I could help. ; D
Hey, just out of curiousity, how much is the Shadow Spirit really supposed to be??
Its prices are getting a little weird... I thought it was 60k... confused
Plus I kinda wanna get it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas