Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

│║▌║│██│║▌│║║▌│║▌│║▌││║▌║││║█▌│║▌│║██║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║║▌│║██│║▌││║║▌│▌││║▌║││║▌│║║║▌│║▌│

User Image

A note to everyone: I have decided to close down this thread and open up a joint Charity/Quest thread with a friend.
The link to it is here:
User Image
Goodbye~

I am: Online/Offline/Hiatus/Closed

ello and welcome to Kaito's Quest + Charity. I, of course, am Kaito. *bows*

User Image

SpaceThe avi that I am questing can be seen to the right of this text. It can also bee seen in the banner of this thread. I currently have most of the items needed, but I am still missing one major item. As you can probably tell, my dream avi includes a Shibuya Nobody. Well, because of how expensive it is, I am currently questing for that item and maybe a few more as time progresses. Anyways, if you look down through the posts, I will be explaining everything...

I will also be donating a few gold/items that I no longer need to random quests of my choosing. Please do not beg for me to donate to you, this will only result in you being put on my ignore list. Once I am finished with my questing, I will most likely be making this thread be a charity thread, to give back to the Gaia community for helping me out with everything.

Show some love!
Please vote us <3

│║▌║│██│║▌│║║▌│║▌│║▌││║▌║││║█▌│║▌│║██║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║║▌│║██│║▌││║║▌│▌││║▌║││║▌│║║║▌│║▌│

Main/The Story/About Kaito & Le Rules/The Quest/Donations/Donated/Banners & Affiliates/Contests/Reserved/Reserved

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

To start off, I will tell you my little story...

SpaceIn truth, I have been on Gaia for quite a few years, but just recently have I created my very own dream avi. I mean, sure, I did mess around on Tektek a bit, making cosplays and such, but I never did make myself a dream avi until about a week ago. I have never been one to be very rich on Gaia. Even now, I am only worth 2,378,804 Gold. I used to be worth a bit more, but about two years ago I was hacked and lost everything. I had to start from scratch once more and since I don't buy Gaia Cash Cards, let me tell you, it wasn't easy.

So! I am here now questing for the items that it takes to make my very first dream avi.

Main/The Story/About Kaito & Le Rules/The Quest/Donations/Donated/Banners & Affiliates/Contests/Reserved/Reserved

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

And now, to tell you a little about myself...

My name is Crissie but I am also known as Kaito.
                              I am 15 years of age.
                              I find Steampunk to be fascinating.
                              I like to doodle in my spare time.
                              I am a lover and collector of hats.
                              My favorite colors are brown and gold.
                              I am probably one of the strangest girls you will ever meet.

User Image

Because what's a Quest Thread/Charity Thread without rules?

Follow Gaia ToS.
                              Please be polite to everyone.
                              Please try to be as literate as possible. I find it very annoying when people do not use proper punctuation, capitalization, and anything of the sort.
                              Do not, I repeat, DO NOT beg! This is a big rule.
                              Stick around and chat a bit. I love company. :3
                              If I do not donate to you/do not donate very much to you, please do not complain. Just because I gave someone else a 50k-100k item, doesn't mean that everyone will get one.
                              More may be added later.

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Finally, the items that I am questing for...

SpaceThe first item that I am questing for at the moment is a Shibuya Nobody

User Image

SpaceAnd the last item that I am currently questing is a
                Tomo's Basket

User Image

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

SpaceHere is a list of people/organizations who have donated to my quest and what exactly they have donated. I thank them very much for doing so and their contributes will be forever loved by me. I will also list people here who stayed and chatted for a bit and bumped a lot to keep this thread alive.

SpaceThe gang of givers - Spring Groom heart
                              Spaceomegaduse - 5k + Golden Wings heart
                              Space¤~ Lexi's 1st Gaiaversary Donation Blowout ~¤ - 100k heart
                              SpaceA Chareety for Charity: OPEN!! - 5k
                              SpaceRainbow Spandex - 30k heart
                              SpaceUze - Secret Retreat heart
                              SpaceLisa_Azn-Viet qt - Cuttlephones, Angel Imp Plushie, Friendship Pendant, Heroes Eclipse, Angelic Mood Bubble, SpaceGolden Star Mood Bubble, and 11k. heart
                              Spaceboredness x 163 - 290k heart
                              Spacewiz2194 - 10k
                              Spacemudchueary - Hell's Prison Bundle (9 Pack) heart
                              Spaceversatile_player - For coming by everyday talking to me and keeping me company even when this thread
                              Spacewas slow. heart
                              SpaceVirulent Lover - 10k

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

SpaceHere is a list of people/quests/organizations that I have donated to. Please do not beg for me to donate to you. I only donate at random and most are to quest threads who are most likely to receive a donation of 20k+. I will post the thread/Gaian I have donated to so hopefully more people will donate to them as well~

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Now for some banner's into this thread...

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/kaito-s-quest-for-her-dream-avi-charity/t.66449521/][img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/Chococraver/bee9869-16.gif?t=1287788324[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/kaito-s-quest-for-her-dream-avi-charity/t.66449521/][img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/Chococraver/bee9869-13.gif?t=1287632306[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/kaito-s-quest-for-her-dream-avi-charity/t.66449521/][img]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/Chococraver/bee9869-15.gif?t=1287712180[/img][/url]

User Image

And lastly, the affiliates of this thread...

SpaceHere are some awesome threads that you should definitely check out. ^^

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User ImageUser Image

And a little note to everyone: For the Maggie's Quest Thread and the Versatile's Quest, I am the one who made their banner's.

Want your Quest/Charity Thread here? Either PM me, or just post saying so. You must have a pre-made banner.

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Woop! Contest time!

SpaceTo help speed things up a bit and hopefully make everything a little more exciting, I will add a contest or two.
                              To start off, there will only be two contests.... A page contest and, because it's that time of year, a Halloween contest!

Page Contest

For every person who posts first on a specific page number wins a prize.
The prize will differ depending on what the page number is.

Page 10 - 5kSpaceWon by: Kogane Temna
Page 20 - 10kSpaceWon by: versatile_player
Page 30 - 15kSpaceWon by: versatile_player
Page 40 - 20kSpace Won by:
Page 50 - 25kSpace Won by:
Page 60 - 30kSpace Won by:
Page 70 - 35kSpace Won by:
Page 80 - 40kSpace Won by:
Page 90 - 45kSpace Won by:
Page 100 - 50k
SpaceWon by:

Halloween Contest - CLOSED

In honor of the Halloween season, I have decided to add a Halloween contests for everyone to participate in. All you have to do is go on Tektek and make a Halloween themed avi. No price limit, but try not to add so much stuff that it's cluttered.

Now for the rules:
All entries must be sent via PM to me, Kaito Tachibana.
It if free to enter to everyone, but you may only enter once per person.
۩ Do not, I repeat, DO NOT use mules to up your chances of winning. Anyone found doing so will be automatically disqualified.
All entries must be Halloween themed.

The prizes:
1st - 15k
2nd - 10k
3rd - 5k

And finally, the entries recieved:
versatile_player
User Image

wiz2194
User Image

shadow_sky1377
User Image

The contest ends on November 1st. No late entries will be accepted.

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
bump

good luck^^

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
christygrl6
bump

good luck^^

Thank you. ^^

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
i could give a 1 gold donation? and how much does the whole dream avi cost? how much money do u have in items and gold? which items for ur quest do u have?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff